Onlar için bu çok zor .. bizim için kolay gelir.
[html]
I ♥ you.

ooc; <3

pinkey promise

Mizu sighed. She was laying down on her bed. It wasn't a sad sigh, it was content. A sigh that she never didn't want to come. A smile followed it. She was truly content and happy. She closed her eyes and let all her thoughts flood her. Her and J'adore were happy and perfect. They had recently started trying for pups. To her, J'adore was perfect. She didn't see one flaw upon him, he was amazing and caring and always made Mizu smile. He had brought a a girl named Aur to their home. She was in bad shape and Mizu helped to clean her up.

Mizu's eyes flashed open. She felt lazy now, just laying around when there were things that could be done. She stood up quickly, a little too quickly at that. She felt a little dizzy and held out a hand to steady herself. When the feeling pased she walked out the door and smiled as the sunlight flooded her eyes. She took in a deep breath and looked around. Where was J'adore?

She didn't want to wander off and get lost so she walked forward only a few steps. Since arriving at AniWaya Mizu had begun to travel in her Optime form quite a bit. She had gotten used to it and quite liked it now. She decided to sit down and wait for J'adore to arrive back home. The sun stayed put, warming her white fur and she smiled. It felt perfect outside and she didn't care how long she would have to wait for J'adore to return. She closed her eyes in the bright sunlight, letting out another content sigh and waited patently for her lover to come home.

<style>
.freetable-c03 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-c03 b {color:#000000;}
.freetable-c03-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.freetable-c03-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.freetable-c03-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-c03 {background-color:#EE9A4D; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#474844; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i27.servimg.com/u/f27/15/57/31/07/love1010.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

sorry it's short Smile

J'adore had gone out that morning with Aur, figuring that she would feel safer if she knew where she was. Her scarf, how dry and clean, was draped across her shoulders, covering her neck and shoulders. By time they had returned home Aur was feeling a great deal better than when J'adore found her.

As he approached the cabin, he smiled. Mizu was there. 'Mizu' J'adore saidwalking over and embracing her. Aur moved awkwardly behind, but when J'adore let go of the woman she hugged her loosly with a simple, 'Allo'. As she let go of the woman Aur looked up to J'adore who smiled and said, 'Aur... why don't you go and collect some herbs, I think we're running out' he looked to Mizu for backing up. Aur smiled, nodded and walked off happily.

Turning back to Mizu he place his hands on her arms and stared at her. Recently they had been trying for puppies, which had led J'adore to start to become protective of her, just in case. 'How have you been?'.

<style type="text/css">
.jadorelove2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b8162b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jadorelove2 i {font-style:italic; color:#4c5708; }
.jadorelove2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#4c5708}
.jadorelove2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.jadorelove2 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/346wdw9.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fba500; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
I ♥ you.

ooc; tis okay!(:

pinkey promise

At the sound of footsteps Mizu turned. She saw J'adore and Aur approaching. She smiled at both and her grin widened as J'adore embraced her. When it was over she smiled at him, "Hello J'adore." She looked at Aur, "Good day Aur." She smiled happily at the two. J'adore asked her to fetch some herbs and Mizu gave a little wave as she walked off.

J'adore placed his hands upon her, sending tingles down her spine. She smiled, "I have been good. And you my love?" The sentance made her feel sophisticated and weird, making her smile widen. She giggled as she pulled J'adore in for another hug. She just wanted tobe closer to him. Even when they were as close as they could be she wanted to be closer. Everytime they touched she got the same tingles that flooded through her body.

J'adore cared so much about her and she wanted to make sure that J'adore knew she felt the same way. As she pulled away from her embrace Mizu looked into his eyes. Her own sparkled and her lips curled into a smile, "I love you so much J'adore." She giggled and smiled. Her heart pounded in her chest. Her stomach felt like butterflies were swarming within her. She sighed happily. Love felt so good to her. It calmed her but excited her as well. It was a mix of feelings, all of them good.

<style>
.freetable-c03-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.freetable-c03-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-c03 {background-color:#EE9A4D; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#474844; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i27.servimg.com/u/f27/15/57/31/07/love1010.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC/WC

J'adore smiled and nodded, 'Good do far. Myself and Aur patrolled the borders for a while, ate, talked and returned. Nothing much'. Though their walk had been fairly uneventful, it had been pleasent none the less. Aur had began to open up a lot more to J'adore, though nothing too in depth. She clearly showed signs of caring towards the male and his mate, it was comforting. Though one thing troubled J'adore. Aur was always cleaning, cooking or doing some other slave work, J'adore supposed it was just Aur doing what she knew how to.

Embracing her more and placing his head on top of her own and smiled, 'Are you sure you've been okay? No feeling ill or tired?' They had been trying for pups for a few days now, and though it was probably too early to know, he hoped that he had offspring on the way. 'C'mon lets go inside'. Moving towards the door of his hut, J'adore nudged it open with his shouler while he gazed back at Mizu. Falling heavily on the battered human sofa he had salvaged, part by part, from Halifax, J'adore let out an equally heavy sigh.

<style type="text/css">
.jadorelove2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b8162b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jadorelove2 i {font-style:italic; color:#4c5708; }
.jadorelove2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#4c5708}
.jadorelove2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.jadorelove2 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/346wdw9.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fba500; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
I ♥ you.

ooc;

pinkey promise

Mizu nodded her head with a smile. "Sounds fun." She smiled again. She was glad that Aur had taken a liking to J'adore. And it seemed as if she liked Mizu too. Aur was sweet and nice and seemed to do a lot of household things. Maybe Mizu would have to ask Aur if she could teach Mizu how to cook.

As J'adore pulled her tighter and asked a question Mizu smiled. "Nope.. none of that yet." Mizu was glad that J'adore seemed to really want to have pups. It comforted her knowing that J'adore wanted the same things that she did. Her father hadn't wanted to have pups when he did but after they were born he seemed to lighten up on the idea. In the four months she knew him he hadn't really been that good of a father. He was more like a goofy friend that was only interested on lounging around.

J'adore led her inside and she followed happily. He sat down on the couch and she smiled. She sat down close next to him, trying to be as close as possible. She took the leg that was closest to him and draped it over his knees. She wrapped her arm around his body and rested her head on his shoulder. She hoped that he didn't mind all the times that she snuggled up with him. She wouldn't mind if he did though,she would just stop doing it. She let out a happy sigh and looked up at J'adore.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

J'adore's smile faultered slightly, but was regained soon after, 'Plently of time for that'. Putting his feet up on the table with a heavy sigh, J'adore let himself relax. 'I suppose it's too early to tell, huh? Anyhow, if it's meant to be we'll be able to tell soon enough'. All they had to do was wait, and to be honest, patience wasn't J'adore best suite. But it woud be worth it he supposed, to have a living desendant to care for and teach. It would be hard work, but rewarding in the long term.

'Did you do anything interesting today?' The Spaniard asked, opening his eyes to look his mate in the face, giving her a gentle smile. Moving on J'adore spoke again, 'The borders have be quite calm lately, kinda makes me redundant. But I'm gonna go find someone to train me some more'. He needed more skills, the ones he had that were dedicated to his rank needed dusting off. His weapon work needed improving and he would have liked to refine his hand to hand combat a little more. If he wanted a safe tribe, he needed to be sure. Last time he had not been able to save his ex-mate's pack from near collapse, and if he did, he wouldn't have lost her.

<style>
.jadore-d01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jadore-d01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadore-d01 b {color:#0B0903; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jadore-d01 {background-color:#FFE473; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jadore.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#332C10; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; }
.jadore-d01-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
I ♥ you.

ooc;

pinkey promise

Mizu nodded slightly. She wished that she could tell sooner. She wanted pups so badly. Ever since she was little she had always asked to pupsitt. She just loved babies. Her mind drifted off as she thought about their children. She wanted two, maybe three. She smiled, lost in her thought.

J'adore's voice pulled her out of her fantasy. She shook her head, "Not really." As he moved onto another subject her thoughts quieted. She smiled, "I'll help train you. I am pretty good at everything." She giggled. J'adore was switiching career paths and he wanted more training. So much was happening in her life. Not that it was bad or anything. Change was always welcome to her. As long as it was good change.

"I think I would like some more training too. I feel so... untrained." She laughed slightly at her choice of words. She could have been a little more creative about them but she didn't feel like thinking to hard right now. Maybe it was just her imagination but the more she thought about it the more she felt like she had been tired recently. She pushed away the thought. It was just her imagination.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

'Face it Mizu' J'adore said with a grin, 'I'd flatten you'. He moved in closer with a smile, placing his hand on Mizu's stomach, 'Just think, you, me and a few pups'. He closed his eyes as he rested his head on top of Mizu's own, 'I'd like a boy, and maybe a girl. One of each at least'. It was a posibilty that under his hand was a litter, snug and warm. Either way they would find out soon enough,

The Spaniard sighed, he was finally at peace. Of course he missed Valinta, but it had been her choice to leave. And besides the only reason he was with Mizu now was because of that. The woman beside him needed help, she needed love and J'adore was there to give it. If Val ever came back, he would be dead. By then he would have children, no way of going back. He giggled mentally, if worse came to worse he could use them as a meat shield. He didn't voice his thoughts, he had no wish to upset Mizu with his reflections.

'At least by time we do have pups I should be well verse in caring for them, eh? What with Ralla's lot'. He smiled, 'After all I am their uncle'.

<style>
.jadore-o10 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jadore-o10 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadore-o10 b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jadore-o10 {background-color:#990302; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jadore3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#240000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:255px 0px 10px 0px; }
.jadore-o10-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
I ♥ you.

ooc; fail post! thought that either this post could end it or your next one? I'm starting a new one for mizu&&j'adore after her meeting with Shurui.

pinkey promise

Mizu giggled, "I dunno! I'm pretty strong." She giggled again. Mizu looked at the hands on her stomach. She smiled, "That sounds nice... For a boy, what about the name Subaru?"

She smiled and giggled, "And that makes me, their aunt." She had never been an aunt before. The title sounded like fun. Mizu thought back on her time with J'adore. It didn't seem like that long. Everything with J'adore seemed to pass quickly and happily. She remembered the first time that she had met him and they taught eachother languages. She smiled, it was a fun time. He had helped her to get through her depression and they had fallen in love while doing so. She couldn't explain the feelings that she had felt when he asked her to be his mate. It was unbelivable and yet believable at the same time.

<style>
</style>
[/html]