Pain can be forgotten.. The damage can't.
[html]
Ookami

ooc; takes place at Chebucto Peninsula. and the thing he goes to pounce out on his Galileo!

Ookami's sickness wasn't fading. He didn't know what was wrong with him. One day his health was normal and the next he had a screeching pain in his stomach. When he was younger and usd to travel to the Shaman's cave walking had always made his pain go away. So that is what he was going to do. He would walk and he would also hunt. He needed to practice for it had been so long since he had hunted. He missed it dearly.

Ookami traveled away from Phoenix Valley's borders until he arrived in a place with trees surrounding him. He could hear and smell prey within the trees. His stomach hadn't uncleanched yet and the pain was becoming unbearable. He ignored it the best he could and ran off into the trees. He heard some rustling not too far off and crouched down. He ran towards it quitley and stealthily. He couldn't see anything infront of him for there were bushes surrounding him. They were not that thick though so he could easily jump through them. He waitied for the sound of rustling to get closer before he pounced out. His eyes widened as he realized that the source of the sound wasn't prey. He tried to veer off his intended course so he wouldn't crash into the wolf but wans't very succesful.

"Oh! I am soo sorry!" He backed away from the wolf and bit his lip. He felt bad for running into the wolf and didn't really know what to do. Hopefully this wolf didn't become angry or anything. His pain in his stomach temorairly faded away as he was focaused on making sure the male was okay.

View all the beauty.

Take in all the hurt.

But love until your heart bursts.

<style>
.freetable-c03 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-c03 b {color:#171816;}
.freetable-c03-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.freetable-c03-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#DDE6CF; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.freetable-c03-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-c03 {background-color:#817679; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#474844; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i27.servimg.com/u/f27/15/57/31/07/trees-10.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; }
</style>

[/html]
Template hurr!
[html]

Galileo's lupus form was small,but this was a joke! There was no way the large male that had tramped him hadnt seen him. 'Jesus! What the hell was that for?!' he growled, jumping up and shaking his fur straight. The male's large ears twitched about, as he waited for an explaination. The snake around his neck naturally formed a collar, which would have gone unnoticed if it hadn't reared up into a striking postition.

Galileo's tail flicked slowly, the same way his sister's tail usually did. 'Am I really that small that you didn't notice me?' he asked scarcastically, he would have mimicked his sister perfectly had it not been for the accent difference. Galileo was well travelled, so he held no accent. His satchel lay beside him, the fabric that stopped the contents from falling out had been knocked open and the contents, a dead rabbit, had indeed fallen out. Kicking it back in and using his teeth to close the bag Galileo spoke, 'Uh re yua anwe?'. His words were hampered by his full mouth but he didn't explain himself when he straighened up. The male trade mark frown graced his face as he waited for his answer.

<style>
.gal01.ooc {font-style:italic; }
.gal01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.gal01 b {color: #CAB802; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.gal01 {background-color: #EAE8D4; border:5px solid #91A90A; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color: #91A90A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify;}
.gal01-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #91A90A; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Ookami

ooc;

Ookami looked at the male. He ducked his head as the male questioned him. "Er.. No! I couldn't see anything." He motioned his head towards the bushes, "I just thought the sound was a deer or something.. I wasn't really thinking. I'm sorry." He bit his lip and cocked his head as the male spoke with a language that Ookami didn't understand.

"I really am sorry. I should have payed more attention or something." He tried to explain himself more but decided to just shut up. He didn't want to make a more fool of himself. If he hadn't been so focaused on the pain in his stomach he would have smelled the air to recognize what type of animal he was getting ready to pounce on. He would have quitely peered through the bushed to be sure that what he was hunting was in fact a deer.

"I'm sorry." ANother apology escaped his mouth and Ookami backed up away from the wolf a little. He wanted to give him some more room. He didn't want tobe close enough to keep on bothering him that a fight would be started. All his worry soon faded away as the pain returned. It was pounding angrily. He grimiced and let out a slight moan. He pushed away the pain the best he could, trying not to let on that he was in pain.

View all the beauty.

Take in all the hurt.

<style>
.freetable-c03-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#DDE6CF; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.freetable-c03-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-c03 {background-color:#817679; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#474844; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i27.servimg.com/u/f27/15/57/31/07/trees-10.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; }
</style>

[/html]
[html]

'Yeah, yeah, yeah' Galileo said with a wave of his golden paw. 'Just... don't do it again'. Frowning, Galileo rolled back onto his hind legs with a thoughtful hum. 'So you gonna answer my question or what?' Galileo's question hadn't been very clear, so subconsiously he wasn't surprised that he had been unanswered. The thought of asking again hadn't hit him until a few minutes after the orginal question had been asked, though now it had... 'Who are you?' Galileo would not offer his own name til the bumbling stranger did. His name could be easily tied to his sister, who probably didn't want to be associated with the rebel hybrid, so it was best to avoid the subject of his name til safety was assured.

'So whattya hanging round here for?' Galileo asked casually, his tail flicking around in mild content. 'Your pack round here or something?' He didn't care, it was a polite inquiry, made to strike up a conversation. Another thing which Galileo didn't care for. 'You hunt? 'Cause I've got hunting to do. Need to get myself a co-rank perhaps'. Galileo sighed, nothing in his life was figured out as of yet. It had become infuriating to the male who wanted something simple for once.

<style>
.gal01 {background-color: #EAE8D4; border:5px solid #91A90A; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color: #91A90A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Ookami

ooc;

Ookami nodded his head a little sheepishly. He felt pretty bad for jumping on the male. His question confused him. Had he asked Ookami another question? He cocked his head to the side when he remembered the foreign words. The male asked another question and Ookami figured that that was his original question. "My name is Ookami. I come from Phoenix Valley."

Ookami didn't ask who the male was, instead just waited to see if he would tell who he was. Anonther question came from the male and Ookami opened his mouth to speak but the male instead asked another one. "Yes actually I do hunt. That is what I came out here to do." He gave the male a small smile and nodded his head, "I could help you or something?" Ookami wasn't implying that the male wasn't a good hunter, he just wanted someone to hunt with.

Ookami let out a small groan as the pain throbbed in his stomach. He bent over slightly and straightened when it started to fade. "Sorry." His voice sounded embarresed and he looked away from the male's eyes. He waited for the male to say something to continue on the conversation or perhaps ask to go out hunting.

View all the beauty.

Take in all the hurt.

<style>
</style>

[/html]
[html]

Galileo nodded slowly, giving soft 'hmm' sound as the cogs in his mind ticked round. 'Galileo Berlin', he said, his tone as stoic as his face. 'Of Cercetori d'Arte'. He had recently joined the pack, mainly because it was the first one he saw when he had finally got tired of trapsing though life as a loner. He supposed if he had walked long enough he would have found a pack the suited him more, but for now he was happy at the artsy pack.

The golden boy shrugged, 'If y' want, Apep can only catch rodents an' I doubt that I'm gonna take down a deer on my own'. He frowned again, for no reason in particular, it seemed to be his only physical habit. Noticing 'Ookami's' grimace Galileo looked away, simply asking, 'You okay?' He didn't care for this male, but it was generally the thing one did when someone didn't look one hundred percent.

When the conversation had stopped the boy took the chance to root about in his bag, finding a small cannister. Word forgein to most save from the male it belonged to littered it's shell, slong with bright coloured scribbles, some scratched down to the bare silver of the can. A sun kissed paw nudged the object, while gradiented ears listened for the swishing of the liquid inside. The sound brought a smile to his face, so kicking it towards his bag, but not putting it away, he sat back down. Happy that he did not have to re-stck his paint just yet.

<style>
</style>[/html]