profile css - dropdown menu
I did look so no pointy fingers at me, but I'm trying to get the dropdown box color to not be that ugly ... greenbrownolive on this character's profile, and I already changed the dropdown color too in the css, so what does I do?
Code:
#droplinks{font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;font-weight:bold; font-size:12px;text-transform:lowercase; padding:0px 2px; background-color:#FFFFFF;}#droplinks select{font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;font-weight:bold; font-size:12px;text-transform:lowercase;background-color:#FFFFFF;}

Make sure that stuff matches the stuff for .titlemedium2 or whatever it is. :3 Should be it!
It does, and nothing has changed :C
edit: I have a feeling we just can't change it?
Huh. In Chrome and it looks to match your profile... in Firefox, however, it does not. o_O

I will fiddle/play with this a bit, as that's the code ripped directly from profile mod topic. You should be able to simply change it, though...
Oh that's strange. At least I know it's totally not my incompetency xD
I've managed to change it to match the skins of both Talitha de le Poer and Tlantli in Firefox. Lemme grab my code that I use. I think it's exactly the same...

EDIT:

Code:
select {background-color:#868686; color:black; text-decoration; none; border: 0px dashed black;font-size:10px;font-weight:bold;font-family:Georgia;padding:0px;margin:0px;background-image:none;}
#droplinks{font-family:Georgia,serif;font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px; background-color:#868686; color:black;}
#droplinks select{font-family:Georgia,serif;font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;background-color:#868686; color:black;}

You have to add that select part, I believe. I know if you leave one of them out, it totally fails.
I was having this problem too, looks like the select thing's the key! My drop down part looked right but the arrow part did not... then I blew it up entirely >> -Cough-
thank you! That helped Big GrinDD