Returning in a new form
[html]

He laughed lightly when she said she would change his size, and that she was a mini him. He smiled and thought about it for a few minutes, it was true, she was pretty much a miniature him. He chuckled lightly to himself and smiled when she commented about people not being able to hate him. He closed his eyes and nuzzled her right back when she nuzzled him.

He smiled when she commented about him not being able to see her cuteness if he stared at the sun. Im not staring at the sun, im staring at the sky, every white fluffy cloud. He states and chuckled when she poked him playfully. He nodded when she said she liked it more when she spoke normaly than sophisticated, he couldnt help but chuckle at her szueak when he held her a little closer. What, dont like me holding you that closer? He teased her, kissing her nose again affectionatly

<style type="text/css">
.roran-travel b {font-weight:bold; color:#735b28; letter-spacing:1px; }
.roran-travel .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.roran-travel p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.roran-travel {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#d4c3b6; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/z9UZw.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#957466; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
She looked at Roran as he started to laugh and put her head on his chest to hear the vibrations that the laughs caused. She also listened to his heartbeat and closed her eyes. She relaxed but didn't quite fall asleep.

Hmm. She looked at the sky as well. She marveled at the blueness of the sky and the shapes of the clouds. One looked like a rabbit. One looks like a rabbit. She pointed one of them out to him. She started to close her eyes again when he talked to about holding her closer. She opened the one closer to him and turned so she look at him. I just like to breath every once and awhile. But she gave a big grin.
He smiled and held her close, enjoying the simple contact of his future mate. He knew that the term mate would only apply in the future, if their paths continued in a certain path, he didnt want to think about what he would do if he lost her to another. He would go mad with grief and likely attempt something foolish should she choose to leave him and find another.

He looked at the cloud that she pointed at and smiled slightly, nodding his head. Indeed it does my love, though i dont believe it to be very realistic, if it were real, i would snatch it out of the sky for a snack for you. He says playfully, nuzzling her affectionately. He greatly enjoyed holding her, whether this close, or at all did not matter, though he refused to think about the future, lest his continuously increasing hormones cause something embarrassing to happen.