Site MAP
I KNOW we had one but WHERE is the page that list ALL the links/info blah blah blah. It use to be pinned up top somewhere and you guys HID it on me again.

We have way TOO much information and I can't find half of it. >.< I need a link to the page that lists ALL our links to everywhere because searching through our forums is a big time drain. Help?
That? A lot of the prevalent information has all been placed together on the Roleplay Information board.
Site map is linked at the bottom of the skin, so the link should be available from any and every forum page. Slap me if I'm wrong
QUOTE (Anann Kelevra @ May 25 2011, 05:00 PM)
Site map is linked at the bottom of the skin, so the link should be available from any and every forum page. Slap me if I'm wrong [/quote]
This is truth. I never knew this. Useful tip is useful.
Ignore this.
derp derp Thank you Katie. I ALWAYS lose the link and get stressed when I can't find it at the top of the page o.0 I never look on the bottom. you would think I would learn. but no. We still have to go through this every four months or so >.<
Heh, glad I could help. I only noticed it down there a week or two ago. Tho it did use to be in the top menu at some point right? I was kinda "???" when I couldn't find it up there.