On the search pt 2
[html]

WC: 312 OOC: AW. If a leader could at least join for the pigeon part it would be appreciated, I will PM the AW account, to let the leaders know whats going on, but anyone is welcome to join and trade info as well as items Big Grin In no way is a leader Obligated to be in this thread!

Niro had been unsucessful in finding his sister in Crimson dreams. There was not even anything pointing in her general direction, but that did now deter Niro. He knew she would join a pack, he could not see his sister living alone with two pups. He moved to the next closest pack in the southern area of the penninsula. AniWaya. He knew she had been around this area for a while once when he told her about Liliya and Niro kicked himself for not going here first She was more likely to have come here than some other places. He had high hopes as he said goodbye to his mate and son and got ready for the trip there. He would do much the same as he had for Crimson Dreams. He caged one of his pigeons. Picked some of his leather made items, as well as treated wool, and put them in his bag. This time he would be heading further south than Crimson Dreams.It took him a good portion of the day for him to get to his destination The tell tale fence that lined the borders could be seen running its course around the packlands. He wondered if this helped keep out trespasseres and wondered if they could use this idea for Cour des Miracles, but soon thought against it. Most of their prey was migratory. He didn’t think they would do well with a fence in the way of t heir migration.Upon getting to the fence, he lifted his head back and howled his need to find his sister, a propsed trade and a possible alliance. Marahute, who followed, found her spot upon his shoulder. Though the bird was big, she would never seem to get too big for his shoulder He shifted his weight ant took his bag off, waiting for anyone who came.

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f0f1e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Sorin[/html]
Childish laughter made his ears twitch in happiness as he swung Analise over his head, the girl child wriggling around furiously. Deep chuckles came from his maw and he set her down, the Austral Queen in the making dashed away from him almost immediately, her smaller form lending her a swiftness he could not hope to match with his huge lumbering form.

"Haha! Daddy you can't catch me, you're so slow!" A lunge at her missed and she took off through his forest with him following behind her as closely as he could with the trees and shrubs and bushes. Black tipped tail constantly evading him even with his longer legs creating a wider stride the little she devil stayed ahead of him. Suddenly both of them stopped, all play gone from their behavior two sets of earthen ears twisted as a howl reached their ears.

"Daddy..?" Little body trembled from the despair hidden within its depths and he took hold of her hand. As far as he knew they were the closest ones to this part of the border. They moved together towards whomever it was until they eventually came upon a man on the other side of the fencing. He had a large bird of prey upon his shoulders, a dark colored Mohawk and several earrings dangling from an ear.

"Hello? Can we help you somehow?"
[html]

WC: 321 OOC: Rawr!!

His ears swivveled forward as he heard something in the brush and soon spotted not one but two wolves come from the thick forest. He gave a warm smile, one that said he was no harm to anyone. He looked at the girl and could see she was young, probably the child of the male. They looked so much alike. He couldn’t help but notice she was around the age that Maggie was... and seeing the two together made him yearn for his own daughter, and wish that he had not made her so angry she hated him, what he did, he had no idea, it could possibly be that he existed. Now she was gone... and as an adult he couldn’t do much, he wanted to chase her down, tell her no, and bring her home, but she hated it there. He composed himself, thinking of the now.

“As a matter of fact I am here for a multiple of things. First, my name is Niro Takekuro I come from Cour des Miracles. I’m here in search of my sister who has been lost, she’s my age, quite a bit shorter than me, and is white with pink dreadlocks. She’s got a few pups with her too, and I was hoping to find her here. If not I am just looking for clues...”

Yes he was a business man and he went right straight to business, he used the same tactic as he had in crimson dreams where he would ask for his sister first and then he’d use his trades as a distraction, though if she were there he would still trade, and especially establish the messaging service he had been wanting to for so long now. He hoped the man would have any information for him, it would be helpful, but for some reason, he thought he was going to be disappointed again.

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
ooc: rawr!

Analise hid behind her father's leg as the man began to speak to them about a lost sister, her violet eyes wide with a combination of fear and curiosity as she peered around the long earthen pillars of strength, the shiny piercings in his ears fascinated her and she wondered where she might get some for her own ears, brown child hands came to clutch at her own. Leon returned the male's friendly smile, looking down at the girl child hiding behind his legs and giving her a reassuring nod to ease her fears. His mouth contorted into a thoughtful frown as the man introduced himself and spoke of the sister who was missing, Leon's mind flipped to his won sister and how aweful it had been to almost lose her to that sick loner. Both himself and his brother had grown more protective of her after that much to the independent woman's chagrin.

He shook his head slowly, wishing there was more he could do to help this man who looked so concerned but he was due to leave soon and anways he could not go gallivanting across the landscape looking for lost females.

"Nien, I have not seen a woman of such description, and with hair of such color there would have been talk if she had joined. I am sorry I cannot be of anymore help to you." The man's apology was sincere as he did wish he could help.
[html]

OOC/WC

Niro knew the answer before it came out of the other man’s mouth He sighed dejectedly, wondering where his sister went. Yes she would have been talk of the whole pack, which was why he wondered why he hadn’t heard any rumor’s before. Then again he’d been with his family, living life in his pack before he found out about her. If he could he would scour the whole of the souls area... he would find her.

“Thank you, that just leaves my search to be made elsewhere, but I have also come baring trade possibilities. I have leather made things, and even wool if someone is able to make someting out of it. I could possibly make a trade with you?”

He pulled off his satchel and opened it to pull out what he had He had bracers, leather belts, leather jackets, pants, three of each of the jacket and pants, all a different size each. He had braided bracelets made of leather, and the treated wool ready for use. He looked up at Jace in hopes that he would be willing to trade something. Niro was not a picky man and didn’t think his work was the best of everything, so it wouldn’t have been that hard to trade with him.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
sorry =/ suffering a lack of muse

Analise felt that this man should keep up more hope, he had a chance that he could find his sister, her brother would never be coming back or her mummy, only in her scary dreams sis she see him, she stepped out a little from her dad's legs and spoke to the man who was looking sad,

"My brother is lost too and my mummy, they live in the sky with the angels who keep them safe for us so that we don't have to worry anymore." She repeated what her daddy had told her about Neerona and Kailypso. Mournful distress pulled the AniWayan man's ears back against his head as Niro progressed onto wanting to trade for things, León had nothing to trade with only the horse and cow he had arrived with and he had no intentions of ever trading them for anything,

"There's nothing that I have to trade with or want personally but if you want I can call the Kalona? He might wish to trade with you." It was all he could offer to this dark haired man.
[html]

WC: 255 OOC: Rawr poor lil girl ; ; and I completely understand.

As the girl admitted her mother and brothers death, Niro looked respectively sad He could feel her pain, and understand He nodded;

“I am sure they are very safe, waiting for you to have a long happy life and join them when the time is right. My parents too should be waiting for me as well, maybe they are all keeping each other company.”

He would not mention his two daughters stillborn deaths, for they were still fresh and painful for him, and if he had known about the deaths of the two other children he’d had with his first litter, he would have felt himself tainted, nothing but loss, though he’d gained so much. He felt for her and wished he could bring her comfort on the situation, but it was a tricky one. He looked over at the man and it seemed the would was as new as Niro’s own children’s death. He nodded at the man’s response.

“That would be kind, I do hope to talk to your leader, for far more than just trade”

He said, nudging the pigeon cage a little. Marahute looked down at it, hunger in her eyes. She had an absolutely hard time not going after the feathered creatures. They were a delicacy, especially when they were in such close proximity, but she knew that Niro needed them for something, what the bird couldn’t tell, she knew none of them would ever be better than her at anything.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[html]

I'm just gonna say that this took place before Shiloh's rape thread so that Ralla can be as diplomatic as possible :X Btw; LILI AND RALLA THREAD PLZ? D:

Ralla had only been on her way back from the woods from gathering firewood--a rare opportunity to do so, lately--when she heard the commotion. Sugar was still tied to his cart, piles of freshly chopped stock piled in the old wagon. She didn't quite know how old Sugar was, and she would have to ask Liliana how many years he had before he was due out for pasture. Ralla didn't want to keep him from where he belonged, and the wolfess had seen that Liliana had brought home a small herd of horses; what a feat! But that was besides the point. Sugar had become a cart horse mostly, and using him for riding on the side would definitely prove to be a lot of strain on him, wouldn't it? Alright, Ralla couldn't deny it; she had seen the beautiful horses Liliana had brought home and wanted to try one out.

"Oh?" she said, coming upon the odd scene. There was Leon face to face with a newcomer, who had a bird on his person along with quite a few in cages. Analise was also there, but she seemed very comfortable, giving the situation a very casual feel; non-threatening, and thus not worrisome in the least. Scenting the smells aside from the cacophony of bird, the wolfess could tell that the man was from Cour des Miracles, and seemed to be conducting business matters, by the looks of it. "Hello Leon, Analise. Who is this?" She marked the feather in the man's hair and would've thought him a tribe member for it, but the pack scent on him told her differently, as noted. His mane was, however, quite interesting to look at, if she did mark so herself. "My name is Ralla," she added for politeness's sake, "is there anything that you need? Although I trust Leon's been more than attentive."

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style>
.fireplz .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.fireplz p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fireplz b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#ffffff 0px 0px 2px; }
.fireplz {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Unspc.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.fireplz-border {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.fireplz .inner {margin:10px 10px 320px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]
omg such fail ;_; i am ashamed

The girl nodded at Niro's words, now she had made the bold move to step out from behind her father's legs she was feeling a lot more brave and didn't hide again. The bird on his shoulder awed her it was so big and strong looking, it looked like it could pick her up in her claws and carry her away into the wilderness, the thought made her shiver a little. León's ears swiveled and he looked over to the side,

"I don't believe I have to call the leaders at all, Hello Ralla!" The man shouted into the bushes, it was luck and good fortune that had brought Ralla this way now they would hopefully not have to bother Chief Dawali with whatever the man wanted to trade and had planned for the pigeon in the cage, Analise spoke before León could,

"It's Niro Tak...e..kur..o?" She looked to the dark haired Cour des Miracles member for confirmation of saying his last name right, "He's looking for his sister." León nodded having pretty much nothing onto what his daughter had already said.
[html]

OOC: Just to let you know, Niro only brought one cage with one pigeon Smile The only other bird is Marahute and she is on his shoulder ^^

Niro’s attention was diverted when he heard a slight commotion coming towards them. Niro looked to see a white wolfess coming towards him. She had the posture of someone with authority and he smiled, hoping that this would be the one to talk to about his idea. He bowed his head and spoke.

“My name is Niro Takekuro, I come from Cour des Miracles, in search of my sister, though I have just learned that she has not been here in some time. I have also come bringing leather to trade as well as a proposition between packs, a sort of alliance if you will. Are you a leader? I would very much like to discuss this in full if possible.”

He patted the cage that was next to him. The pigeon cooed and flapped its wings, but could go no where and it was confused, so many natural predators were around it. That was good though, the more the pigeon got use to wolves the better off things would be.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
ooc; okay with you guys if i extract myself Big Grin also fail post

Now that Ralla had appeared there was really no need for him to remain here besides he had duties to attend to and was sure that Ralla was more than capable of dealing with whatever problems or queries that Niro had or trades he wished to complete. The man waited patient.y for the Cour des Miracles member to finish talking before speaking up himself,

"Ahh, I will catch up with you later Ralla but at the moment I have things I need to attend." Then he turned to the stranger and nodded in mutual respect, "It was nice meeting you Niro, I hope you find what you seek." Analise waved at both of them as they turned to leave and resume his Elan duties.
[html]

I'm on it! >:O DIVE DIVE DIVE!

Ralla nodded and waved goodbye to Analise as she and Leon departed, leaving her with the man called Niro. Turning her attention to him, she quirked her head to the side at the mention of searching for his sister. "Strange; I was out north not so long ago with a woman who was looking for someone as well. But you're much further to the east; the likelihood is...minimal, I would think?" Pondering it for a moment, she quickly dismissed it, deciding that it was unimportant to the heart of the matter for the moment.

"That sounds wonderful. If you would prefer, I could take you to my hut to discuss these things, or would you prefer here?" Either was fine with her, and her own hut seemed appropriate enough since the observatory was in full order--tidy, with enough chairs for two--and was not terribly deep in their territory. She asked, though, out of concern for the stranger's comfort; discussing pack affairs should always be conducted formally, shouldn't they? "While I am not in power to create a true alliance, my Kalona would certainly see no harm in friendly relations. If I may, what does the bird have to do with it?" The leather for trade sounded wonderful for strengthening a bond, but she was truly curious as to what the bird would have to do with anything. She just supposed she would have to listen, after all.

Moon walks. Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style>
.rt2 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.rt2 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.rt2 b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.rt2 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/P1V29.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.rt2-border {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.rt2 .inner {margin:10px 10px 275px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

[html]

OOC: Is ok to pp a little to get them to where she wants to go, Smile

Niro nodded to the man and daughter as the took their leave and his attention went straight to Ralla as she indicated where they could discuss this further.

“If it is alright I wouldn’t mind a short sit. I have been walking quite a way.”

He said hopefully, he would love to sit down, if only for a little while.

“I would love to tell you everything once we get there. It’s nothing bad, there is no wars or anything, at least I hope there isn’t, but I think this would make easier on communication.”

He said, smiling more to himself than to anything in particular. He was divulging little information, he wanted to keep the woman curious until they at least got to sit down, that way he could enjoy a seat with any questions she would have for him, rather than what she would ask if he told her now. He picked up his belongings, what he was going to trade and clicked his tongue, Marahute took flight, though she would stay near, Niro felt better, though she was only 9 pounds, she was still a bulky bird. He waited in hopes that she would keep to her offer.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[html]

Nootau now becomes visible ^^

Nodding, Ralla began to lead the man into the territory, head held high in dignity. She had once undergone lessons of dignity and poise, as they were befitting of her previous profession in her native pack, but she had not once thought herself deserving of any right to be haughty. Now, as a Councilman, upholding dignity was quintessential and unavoidable; for the sake of the pack's image, at least, she had to maintain decorum. Ralla did not, however, let the need for being proper dilute any sense of hospitality or friendliness.

Her hut was closer than the Town Hall or the Great Fire, the red maple tree being nearer the edge of the village than the center. From the trees swooped Nootau, golden in the sun and swift as the wind, who screeched the call particular to barn owls and began to fly with Marahute, studying the stranger with interest. Had he not been a spirit, and perhaps more interested in territory and food, she would no doubt bet that the two would've sparred for dominance. Or perhaps the wise old bird would've merely watched the eagle with a hairy eye and kept to himself. One could never tell with spirits. The twin huts were soon in front of them, the observatory a tad higher than the living hut and having an open roof in good weather. The branches above it had been trimmed away some so that there was a clear view of the sky and a small bridge constructed between the platform where the main hut rested and the platform of the observatory--the bridge being little more than some planks nailed to each platform. Ralla led Niro up the rope ladder--taking part of his cargo and quietly leading him past the main hut where the children were napping--and to the observatory, where she offered him a seat and rested his items on what would be the sand table. On the walls were half-finished pictures of fire and animals--stories of the stars and creation--and there were shelves that were only minimally used with bound stacks of paper and impromptu scrolls--the beginings of Ralla's chronicalization of lore. She was personally dying to know the full extent of the visitor's proposition, and so sat forward engaginly in wait for his explanation.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: TUjr8.gif] [Image: eM9a0.gif] [Image: gGnQa.gif]
OOC: So you know Marahute is a Golden Eagle Smile

Niro was slightly surprised to see the owl almost materializing out of nowhere, he had heard of spirit guides but honestly didn't really believe in them... until today. He watched the owl fly with his bird, and wondered if he could hurt her, but then.. she was twice his size, but did that matter? She couldn't hurt him could she? His attention was shifted back to Ralla as he followed her, taking in everything he could, keeping quiet as they moved to a secure place to speak. Once settled she watched him expectantly and he nodded and started speaking

"Well it has been quite a project, and since I have little chance of getting the hawks or falcons enough for each pack right now, I am starting with these pigeons. I find that if someone needs to send a message, messangers are not always... trustworthy and their messages never get through. I have trained these birds, who are not prejudice to any one, to carry messages to and from a pack. Mind you these birds have a limited capacity. They only know where to go and where to come back, or they will soon enough. The pigeon here will soon find AniWaya to be its new home and Cour des Miracles to be its correspondence. Soon i'll be able to work with more, even with hawks, and you will be able to have communication with the other packs, but for now, we work small. That is why I have the pigeon. Sadly it's not food, but it is worth more to keep it alive for now.

Niro smiled. He had always threatened the birds that they would become his food but they never have and they were too dumb to understand what he was saying. He stood quietly, letting her absorb his information. She would get her chance for questions and to talk. He would wait for it