A meeting of Packmates
Though Roran was still quite young, he held the rank of Nuncio in Pheonix Valley. His rank made him the ambassador for the pack, and he was required to know about the other packs as well. Though being of this rank he did not have to train those under him in the same feild, he thought it might bbe interesting to meet Rendall, whom he beleived was the only other person his his feild of work.

He now stood now next to a large tree in the inner parts of the pack lands. His cabin was far on the outskirts of the land, but he liked getting away from it. He looked around, not smelling any strong scents or hearing anything. He threw his head back and let out a very loud and long howl which was directed at Rendall, if she was in the area.

Once his call was sent, he sat down under the shade of the tree and leaned back. His masive saze made him look much older than he was, and sometimes people were a tad afraid of him until they discovered his natural playfulness and happy attitude. He smiled at the prospect of making a new friend and closed his eyes to wait.
[html]

Rendall had taken up her time of growing things, she found it to be peaceful and accomplishing as well as in he complete ability to take her mind off recent events. She was still haunted by Lucifer, his scent still lingered lightly on her skin, no matter how much she scrubbed, she could never get it off. Still she tried and tried until some parts were raw, and even thinning on hair. Today, she kept herself fairly covered by the sundress she recently made, and worked on providing the perfect shading for her yams. The day was hot and sunny and the wind cooled her fur from the hot sun. Yes, today was perfect..

It was a howl, fairly close to the area around her cabin, though it could have been a mile or two away. She perked her ears up, Ren had specifically chosen a place farther away from most pack memebers, she valued her solitude, so she figured the only one that howl could be for was her. Rendall stretched up and rolled her neck around, deciding on whether or not she should go to it. Ren looked back at her home, deciding it would do her good to get out, so she turned, grabbed her walking stick, and headed out towards the howl.

She walked for a couple of miles before finding the source, Roran, a wolf she knew from the winter storm, but otherwise she didn't know much of the male. He seemed bigger than the last time she had seen him. Though in her smaller size, everyone seemed bigger. The female approached the Nunico, she knew much of his status, because she had once held it, and planned to hold it again one day, being an ambassador of her beloved pack was something she was determined to do.

"Greetings Roran, how are you today?" she approached with her tail high and a friendly look on her face. Rendall wasn't a mean person, she had been touchy since lucifer's little incident, but she was never mean, she doubt that she could be. The brilliant blue woman , whose fur sparkled in the sun, came closer and sat in the shade. As she did, the blue, a color that could put the sky to shame and the ocean envious, turned into the ravyn black that she was most commonly seen with. She made herself comfortable next to the male who was just a bit larger than she.

Rendall was older than most, but she was small, not tiny, but more thin, lean, like a coyote except bigger. She turned her attention to the male beside her. "What brings you near my home on a day like this?" she moved around a little bit, making the pine needles beneath hershift into a comfortable position. "And what may I help you with today?"

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
He nodded his head when she greeted him, and smiled when she sat next to him. "Well, i am quite well, natural curiosity made me leave the house, and i decided to come visit you" He says, his tone cheerful. He stretched his arms slightly and they popped and he groaned, though in pain or relief one could never tell. He looked down at her and smiled.

"My reason for coming so near your home today is simple, i wish for company on a comfortable day" He says and nudges her playfully, as one friend to another. "And there really isnt anything you can do for me, i simply came out to have some company, and perhaps play around a little with friends" He says with a chuckle.