M - Terrier man on the prowl
[html]
WARNING This thread contains: graphic sexual content, graphic violence, or extremely offensive material starting with the 1st post. Reader discretion is advised.

I'm just bored...

Mysterious casually lied on a thick and sturdy tree branch waiting for somebody, a woman in particular, to pass by. Why though? Because, he was looking for some fun this late night, meaning he was planning to rape quite a few unlucky women.

He was heading into another territory to have some "fun" because he knew that if he would do so in his home territory, Miricales, he would lose his home he had busted his ass finding and setting up and also for the simple fact that he wanted to be in a pack. He felt that if he wasnt in one, he wouldn't have much of a social life and he'd be painfully lonely.

Not a word was spoken as his eyes were focused like a hawk's on the solid ground for a victim. He was so desperate right now. His mind was set on staying up there in that tree no matter what.

Mysterious does. "Mysterious speaks." Mysterious thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.mysterious-alone b {font-weight:bold; color:#fada8e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.mysterious-alone .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#401618;}
.mysterious-alone p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.mysterious-alone {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#b6494f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GiMip.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #401618; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#803337; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
Shiloh was walking the boarder alone when she spotted someone sitting on the boarder. She was growing more confident now that she was talking to people who weren't making fun of her scars. She walked up to the stranger and smiled to see the stranger was a he. "Hello. I am Shiloh Grant." she said extending a hand to him. She was scared but wanted to get to know the red furred male. He looked so lonely and Shiloh knew first hand how it felt to be lonely.

She stared at him softly wondering why he was at AniWaya. She was captivated by his fur and how he looked. He didn't look like a normal wolf to her and she had never met anyone like him. Who was he? Was he mated? How did he get here? She thought as she waited for him to answer. She knew it was hot and he looked thirsty.
"Here... you look thirty" she said taking off her water sac and handing it to him. "Dont want you to die of thirst." she said shyly
[html]

OMG! I didn't think anybody would post. If you don't want your character abused or even possibly pregnant, then make your character leave

He was pleasantly surprised that the female had even dared to approach him. He had a dumbfounded expression though when she figured out his hiding place. He leaped from the branch to meet her with a wild grin spreading across his face.

He paced around her in a circle, looking her in the eye savagely. He licked his dry lips and got a little closer to her, far too close for comfort.

"You know who I am, right?" he whispered, breathing the words into her perked up ear. He placed one of his paws onto her hip and pinned her to a tree. Perfect... A nice young naive one. She wouldn't tell a soul..." he thought to himself, releasing a cunning chuckle afterwards. "Well babe, let's have some fun"

<style type="text/css">
.mysterious-alone .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#401618;}
.mysterious-alone {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#b6494f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GiMip.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #401618; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#803337; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
OCC: Shiloh can take care of herself and if not well... interesting story line

Shiloh whimpered as he pressed her against the tree close by. She looked down as he pressed to her, way too close for comfort. "please... dont do this. I was going to be your friend. You looked so lonely." she whispered as he invaded her space. *too close.* she though pushing him away. She feared him already and didnt want him to hurt her. "I'm sorry i must have thought you as a better person. Please leave." she said starting to walk away. She hoped he didn't follow her. She picked up her abandoned water sac and continued to walk down the boarder.
[html]

She can always have a miscarriage or something if you don't want to play another character.

She wasn't going to get away that easily. Not in his arms she won't. He though he'd make this one shorter, nice, simple, probably not too sweet for the poor girl though...

The muscular male pulled Shiloh back into his wrath. He forced her with great power onto the grassy terrain and got sperm on her. He decided to torture the innocent woman even more by grabbing her and getting her into even more positions.

He heard the sound of others nearby and pushed her away, leaped back onto the branch, and ran out of the territory, vanishing into the deep, cold, and unwelcoming shadows with a cold smile on his face.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
OCC: She will find you. She will get revenge.

Shiloh tensed when he grabbed her and forced her to the ground. She had never had sex and as she was assulted by a stranger she couldnt help but cry. She tried to get out of his reach, cried for help, clawing him, howling as he pulled and pushed inside her. She needed help and just when she thought it couldn't get worse he released inside her, burning her. She struggled under his weight and bucked under him trying to get free. She pulled out one of her knapping knives and stabbed him in the side not once, not twice but 4 times.
The evil glint in his eyes would haunt her for the rest of her life as he pulled out of her and pushed her away, jumping into the tree and leaving the boarders. She ached as she got up and started towards the village hoping someone would find her. She was bleeding, bruised, cut up and emotionally hurt. She stumbled along with one thing on her mind. *Let me find the bastard who hurt me. I'll get him... I will get revenge."