The world turns once more
[html]

WC: 338 OOC: Panda and her man Post dated May 28th :3

After going to AniWaya and finding nothing on his sister, Niro found himself not returning straight home like he had. He missed his twin. Where ever she went, he hoped to find her. He WOULD find her. He had to. It broke his heart that she would not come to him, use his protection again. he had never allowed anyone to hurt her, and he never would... unless she was so far away. He cursed himself as he passed his home, and walked through the shattered coast. Only when he saw sight of the first building did he realize where he was going. He stopped, the last time he was there he was nearly killed by a deranged luperci that lived in one of those buildings. He did not want to risk another encounter. For once in his life he had been scared for not just his but the two companions he was with. One of them was now flying over head scouting for anything good to eat. The other was someone he’d met once, a long time ago and had not seen again.

Niro sat on the ground facing Halifax. What was with this place, why had he come here? He never liked it before... so what reason would his feet take him here? They had taken him here once before, that was when he was feeling uncertain about his fatherhood, and he’d met Talitha, which made him think of her and wonder if she was still alive or she had actually manage to kill herself. The things that went on in his head, was useless as of late. He burried his face in his hands and sighed wishing all the stuff in his head would just go away. It would make it all easier for him to think and live. it was useless to dwell on things and yet here he was dwelling on things he shouldn’t even be thinking, when he should be looking for his sister... and taking care of his family.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]

OOC: rawr. the playing of venom shooting marahute in the wing was approved oocly. +5

It was hard staying withing the packlands for these two wanderers who wandered half of their lives just to get here and settle here for however long they would be staying here. They had joined a family here so it would be hard to leave, but they always did know that they were welcome back if they ever found their leave to be extended for more than a couple of weeks. As of now, they had no intention of leaving their pack, for they had no reason to think about moving. The wolvens within Anathema not only seemed to keep to themselves, but the ones that Panda and Venom had the pleasure of meeting had been rather friendly with the exception for a drunken wolf that she had met and tried to help with no avail. That didn't matter though, she was quite happy with where she was going, she even got a promotion to Furcas, a lowest of the healers, but atleast she had been put into the right field. She was quite happy about it, even though her best friend still sat at the bottom Zepar ranks. Maybe one day the male will decide if he wants to be a warrior or a hunter or what.

Panda had been walking along towards Halifax when she had decided that it had been time to find some food. Her half ears fell back on her head before she had looked to her friend, who followed her in the trees, jumping from branch to branch, crawling in the shadows that cast from the trees onto his coal, cream and chocolate fur. What Pander? the man asked, his hazel gaze casting down onto the snow and coal, panda bear pelted woman. The woman had stopped walking by now and she put her hand on her hip, her fingers making sure to spread to where she wouldn't have to worry about a stud-spike impaling her hand. I'm hungry... the woman complained to him. It had been time for them to eat, and Venom nodded his head lightly to her. He did not have his axes on him today, so ground work might have been hard. Venom did have his bow and arrows though. We'll hunt then. Something smaller, I only have a few arrows. the man spoke to her. Panda nodded her head and then continued to walk. She started to scent the air for food, but was only getting a scent of another near by wolf.

Venom himself though had been looking up towards the sky, and he had found the highest tree that he could, and he was scoping the area until he had seen a rather large bird fly by. He was quick to take his bow to his hands as grab an arrow from his pouch and he aimed at the large bird (he ignored the fact that it was a hawk, he just wanted meat and that was a big bird) and he released the arrow, it slicing through the air, and hitting it's target in the wing. It's coming down, Panda! called Venom, whom moved out of the tree as fast as he could to see Panda running off in the direction of the distressed bird that would become their lunch.

<style>
.pandababy-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.pandababy-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.pandababy-z91 b {color:#786f58; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.pandababy-z91 {background-color:#0a1111; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... baby-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:277px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #b8b7b7; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.pandababy-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:350somthing OOC: Niro might be pretty mad at Venom, :O

He didn’t know how stressed he could be until it all happened. He wasn’t really paying attention to his bird, though sometimes he would watch her and wish that he too could fly, but that waws besides the point. He couldn’t and he never would, but he knew she was a free bird, able to do what she wished. No the only reason he looked up was the sudden cry she had made, a rare one, something he never heard before, not to mention the eagle did not voice herself often. No the pain in the voice of the bird caught Niro’s attention and if she hadn’t been so far up he would have missed catching her, but he saw her falling and he was quick, he could see where she would land and was on top of the area, his heart pounding, he was panicking, what happened to her. How could such a graceful animal just suddenly drop? He found out when he caught her, he felt the blood and saw it on his grey pelt. There was a gaping hole, and a fletching still attached to her wing, and soon he lifted it gingerly, he could see the rest of the arrow.
“Marahute, oh my girl, hold still ok?”

He looked around to see if anyone was coming for their won prize, and he would probably rip them to shreds if he didn’t want to save the bird, and he knew she would live if he acted quickly, though he was no doctor. He set the eagle on the ground and gingerly snapped the arrow from the back and spoke tender words to the bird.

“This will hurt a bit girl, but only for a bit, and I will have to stop the bleeding...”

In Niro’s heart he knew that she would not fly again, the arrow had gone right through her hollow bone... It made him suffer inside as he pulled the arrow from her wing as quickyl as he could, applying what pressure he could on her wing.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]

OOC: +3

The two ran towards their prey that had been falling through the trees, but there was no thump to the ground, the two did not hear. Panda thought that maybe it got caught in the trees somewhere until she had approached and there was a silver pelted male holding the bird they had shot down. Panda stopped in her tracks, and her ears laid flat on her head. She pulled her lips up to show her fangs. To her, for a moment, he looked like another wolf trying to steal their kill. Then as soon as Venom came from the trees with his bow in his hand, his eyes had searched the concerned aura that the other male was putting out. Venom looked to Panda, who's lips were folded back to show her fangs. Venom shook his head to her once, and it made her instantly get rid of the snarl on her face. She turned her chocolate eyes on her friend for a moment and then to the silver male.

Was that your pet? she asked, almost stupidly, but you could never be certain since they had not known each other. If it wasn't then it's our kill, and I suggest you step off. the woman called to the silver pelted male with his mohawk and his brown feathers in his hair. It was stupid to ask, but she did anyways just because, what if it wasn't and he was just concerned about the bird because he liked birds? What then? She didn't want to have to fight for her food, nor did she want to have to let Venom fight for them both. She looked at him and sighed though, finding that her question really didn't need answer before she looked to the bag that hugged her hip. She knew that she had some bandage in her bag that could help with what damage that she and her friend had done to the male's bird. We're sorry. We didn't know it was someone's pet.. the woman apologized. Venom on the other hand was silent, and he watched, his arms crossed over his chest. I can help you fix it if you would let me.. the woman spoke, nodding her head lightly and taking a small step forward with the gauze in her other hand.

<style>
.pandababy-z91 {background-color:#0a1111; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... baby-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:277px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #b8b7b7; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.pandababy-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC: 320 OOC:

Niro was still trying to staunch the bleeding when two wolves came into the scene. He looked over to see the culprit, the one who did this to Marahute, and he folded his ears back, quite angry at the moment, yet if he wasn’t trying to keep the bird from bleeding out, he would have been at the man’s throat in seconds. The woman spoke, the two toned strange, yet familiar looking all the same, spoke. He flattened his ears and growled a little but did little to make a sound. Then she seemed to change her tactics, mentioning being able to help her but all Niro could do was understand that she thought this was a pet.. Marahute had never been a pet....

“She is no pet.... she’s my companion, like a daughter to me,”

The offer to help made him less tense though his ears were still pulled back, he looked at the woman with pleading eyes, and could see she was more experienced in medical treatments, her hand was on her bag.

“Please undo what HE has done? Please help her?”

He pleaded. He loved Marahute, she really was like a daughter to him. He had gone throught the pain staking events of life with her, helped hatch her, he had been her womb for a good three weeks, he had raised her, chewed her food for her when she was just a chick, he did everything to make her life a full and healthy one, and now with one arrow stroke she could be lot to him He couldn’t think of how horrible it would feel if she died. The panda patterned woman stepped forward with gauze in her hand and Niro started out defensive, only a reaction he was used to, but pulled back a little, his grey hands now red with his golden eagle’s blood.

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f0f1e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Sorin[/html]
[html]

OOC: +3

The male spoke about his pet, companion. To her it was one and the same, because her pets were his companions and vice versa. She distinguished nothing between the two. She did not argue though, and she moved closer as she could tell his mood was starting to get to where he would not snap at them when they came close. When he vocally stated that he wanted her help, a small growl emerged from her maw, towards the ash colored male. He might have shot the bow, but I'm the one who told him to, so I'm at fault just as he is, sir. she owned up to telling Venom to hunt for her, because it just wasn't right for the other man to just completely hate Venom because of this mistake. Plus, she didn't like hearing things blamed on the younger male. I told him to take down some lunch. That's technically what he did. the woman spoke, shrugging her shoulders lightly before her brown eyes would be turned again to the mohawked man. There was no way we could know that it was your hawk the woman spoke and sat down in front of the bird. She held it's wings out and she looked at it. Venom sure did have good aim. He knew exactly how to take a bird down it would seem. It made her appreciate the male more than she already did because he had such good aim. She did not voice her appreciation because of the gray male whom was sitting there close-by.

She wrapped the gauze around the bird's wing and then wrapped it around it's body to where it wouldn't be able to move but the other wing would be able to. She made sure that the other wing was not clamped to the body by the gauze. It was a simple fix for the woman and when she was done, she looked at the man. Again, we're sorry about that. Hopefully her wing will heal right and she'll fly again. Panda knew little to nothing about if the bird would be able to fly or not, because she had never actually happened to have to keep a bird for that long. She only learned how to tend the wound rather than to sit in and having to take care of the bird afterward. Change this bandage when it gets too wet. the woman told the man and she handed him her gauze that he could have so he didn't have to find some more himself. Here's have this. she spoke, as she handed it to him.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC: 321 OOC: We can end this pretty soon then, oh first real short thread in a while, not bad though Smile

Niro was timid as the duo marked woman came closer, but she seemed cautious, and her motions in her body wasn’t one of hostility. He watched her, then her words cleared his mind, though at first he wanted to jump at her, but as she spoke reason, he looked down at the bird, his bloodied hand and the two that stood before him. His anger was abated, and he knew, they couldn’t have known she was with him, or any one really, though why anyone would want to eat another predator was beyond him. He said nothing though, as she would at least be able to help him. Niro quietly watched the woman as she took a hold of the bird, He did not protest, but watched, he knew only minor treatments for birds, nothing as major as an arrow going through muscle and bone. Soon Marahute, who was still in shock, was bandaged up. He nodded at her silently as she gave him instructions.

“Thank you, I do hope she can fly again, she would probably die if she couldn’t. The sky has always been her home... Thanks, for taking care of her, she’s as much a family to me as my owwn son and daughters.”

He said, his eyes looking at her gratefully, then he turned to the man who had shot the bird down and quietly spoke.

“I am sorry for my rash words, I know that it’s not normal for a wolf to own a bird, I hope you can forgive my hostility. I must say you have some good skill with that. If circumstances were different I would have possibly asked for a lesson. Maybe some other time though.”

He said, holding the large bird close. How she would react when the shock wore off he wouldn’t know but he knew he would have to calm her down.

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f0f1e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Sorin[/html]
[html]

OOC: ending post then. +3

When your world comes all undone,
let me be the one to say, 'I'm not jesus, you can't run away!'

Panda was still hungry. Her stomach growled to signal that, but she had resisted eating the bird that was in front of her. She looked back to Venom, and then she sighed lightly. She knew he could tell what she was thinking. He also did know about what she was thinking about. Food. They both were hungry and were lead to believe that they would be getting some food. The other male was quick to thank her though, and tell her about how the bird was like his actual born children. She felt bad and she frowned. Again we are sorry. Also I wish you luck with her. the woman apologized yet again and she bowed her dreaded head to the man before she stepped away from the silver male, pretty much ready to take her leave. Venom was held back though, by the man's words towards him. He would finally have to speak to the male. "I am sorry about the circumstances as well." his voice lied his age, as did his size. He stood as his full height now, and all he really was waiting for was for his muscles to fill out more, for now he was slightly lanky, though he still was big for his age, mature as well. One would think that the Italian-American would have been slightly immature in his speech and yet, he was talking like the big wolves.

Maybe some other time though. We have a busy day ahead of us, as I do trust you do as well." the male hadn't given a name, nor have they. They'd rather their reputation not ruined and them not called "pet killers" or whatever. We must take our farewell now. the woman spoke, nodding her head as she turned her back to the two males and started to walk away. Peace. the male spoke to the blue mohawked man and then he turned away as well, and started to talk away as well. He went back into hunting mode, his bow and arrow in hand and ready for him to find his prey. All while Panda hung back and stalked in the shadows.

*exit panda and venom*

<style type="text/css">
.swirlgray_02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#4E2D9A; letter-spacing:1px; }
.swirlgray_02 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.swirlgray_02 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.swirlgray_02 {margin:0px auto; width:440px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/3772/swirl01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]