[M] If You're Going Through Hell
[html]

WARNING This thread contains: strong language, drug usage, strong violence, or strong sexual content starting with the 1st post. Reader discretion is advised.
OOC

Awwww brotherly love o.O' Not.

WC:300+

In Character

Storming towards the entrance of the caves it was clear to anyone who say they hybrid that he was furious at the world. For many days now he had noticed a change in his little slave of a brother. A change that Giuseppe Trovato simply couldn’t allow to continue if little Teo was going to continue to blossom into a social butterfly. It was simply not okay for Matteo to regain the confidence that their parents had tried so hard to instil in their prized son. No way in hell was he about to let that happen. It had taken months to steal that very sweet, talkative, innocent soul away from his little brother and he wasn’t about to just hand it back on a silver platter.

He had known that Alaki had seemed to take a particular liking toward his toy but there was a line being crossed when he had found out that his brother was starting to roam around out in the open, talking to other wolves in the pack, enjoying himself! This place was suppose to be hell on earth for pure innocent little Teo. Living under a pile of rocks in the dark caves where no one would notice you if you blended into the shadows. There were no growing living things in the dark besides the insects that he rather preferred dead.

Heading down the hall there was only one emotion planted on the Italians face, and that was the heat of anger that Matteo had seen many times in their short life from his hot tempered brother. Teo hadn't been staying in thier room most of the time but he had him now. Before crashing through the door he took a deep breath and slowly moved the make shift door out of his way and back into place, keeping his back to the Matteo he knew to be watching his every step by now. Still facing the door he let out a quiet rumble, “What have the fuck have I told you about trying to make friends?” Slowly he twisted himself until he faced his brother, “Nobody loves you Teo. Nobody. No one but me.” Pointing at the door he let his voice grow louder in warning, “All those wolves who pretend to be your friends? All they’re going to do is hurt you Teo. They’re using you and they’ll break your fragile little heart.” His words were a distinct low grumble from his chest, a clear warning to little Teo to remember his place in this new world.

<style>
.Giuseppe-ktable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Giuseppe-ktable b {color:#00a686;}
.Giuseppe-ktable-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Giuseppe-ktable-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#0ac8d8; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Giuseppe-ktable-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Giuseppe-ktable {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#e3e7e4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/501/giuseppe.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 220px 0px; }
</style>

[/html]
[html]

Ah, finally. A thread between the brothers. :3

Matteo was having a hard week. After doing his first burn ever with Demi, the boy had visited Naniko. Before those two events, he'd had a fight with Alaki (one he'd yet to fully fix). The boy was at a loss as to what to do next. He decided maybe paying his brother a visit, to try and sort things out... after all, Giuseppe had always been there for him, right? Even though he'd been abusive and cruel, he'd also been a good big brother to the white lad, right?

It was that tiny hope that had Matteo sitting in his old room, waiting for Giuseppe to arrive. When the darker brother came inside, his voice was dripping with that twisted disappointment and anger. That anger brought Teo to shrink back. When the rage started, Teo opened his mouth to reply a few times, his own expression a mix of anger, frustration, fear and confusion. Giuseppe pointed outside, telling him that they were using him. That couldn't be true, could it?

With that sudden fear now firmly planted in his chest, the younger brother snapped his gaze back to Giuseppe, forgetting his prior reasons for being there. That's not true! Gemma couldn't be pretending, could she? She didn't even know what a friend was back then. Alaki... it was possible for him to be pretending. Who knows why, but maybe the mysterious knight was indeed pretending... and if so, Teo wondered, does he even know how I feel? Is he that cruel?

Shaking his head slowly, Teo sat up a little straighter. You're lying to me. Alaki promised that he'd protect me! Why would he do that if he were using me? What would he gain? Matteo had, if not anything else, come to understand Alaki's mindset, the way that male worked. It was a give and take world to him. Using Matteo... what would he get out of pretending to be his friend? Giuseppe had to be lying. He just had to be. Still, standing up to his brother in any way was amazingly hard for him to do. He felt his heart going a mile a minute, a certain scent of fear all too noticable.

<style>
.matteo1-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.matteo1-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.matteo1-z91 b {font-style:italic; font-weight:bold; color:#670000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.matteo1-z91 {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... teotab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.matteo1-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC

....Smile

WC:500+

In Character

He had been so good to Teo since coming to Anathema. Naturally he had fucked the boy but more gently then he had in the past and more for his own pleasure then for a mix of pleasure and deliberately enforcing pain. Originally Giuseppe believed that by removing his precious little brother from Italy and stashing him in a room underground would keep the brat in his place. After all, this was his world not Matteo's. In Nova Scotia it was Giuseppe Trovato that would be given the attention, the respect. Their father had been the man in charge back in Italy but here he stood a chance for once. All through his short life it had been all about how pure and perfect Teo was. How the great God had given their family a gift by sending them the perfect son and how one day he would run the business with Draco. Never had his parents complimented him, never had they said they were proud to have him as a son or that he was a gift. No, Giu was always the trouble maker, the burden on the family.

Manipulating the truth was all the hybrid had. With no love as a pup how else was he going to act? He could feel his brothers fear, the safe smell of dominance. A smirk crossed his sly face as Matteo appeared to shrink back into the place allotted. However, the circumstances quickly changed as albino eyes met the muddy brown orbs watching them. For a brief second as Matteo spoke out and deemed the Trovato male a liar the brother had a small flash back of how he felt when Draco would yell at him. Quickly he reminded himself that this was little Teo, not their abusive monster of a father.

Letting the thick white coated sibling have his moment only caused his Italian blood to boil even more. Who the fuck was he to call him a liar? He was the older of the two and clearly knew more about the world than his sheltered albino twin. “Shut up! You selfish naive little shit!” He spat as he launched himself towards his brother, knocking him back with as much force as he had. Raising a hand as he Crouched over Teo's body, the dirt colored coydog snarled ferociously. I'm your fucking family. Not them. All they bloody well want is to get you in trouble!” Letting the statement sink in he allowed his voice to calm to a speaking voice, “Alaki brought me a whore not for distraction from you but so I would be distracted from him trying to win you over.” Twisting the lies with ease he continued to spin his web, “And Gemma is no better. She's just trying to befriend you so you feel badly and put yourself in front of her when I have my urges.” Lingering dominantly over his half a foot smaller brother he allowed himself to catch his breath in an attempt to calm himself once again.

<style>
.Giuseppe-ktable-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#0ac8d8; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Giuseppe-ktable-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Giuseppe-ktable {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#e3e7e4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/501/giuseppe.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 220px 0px; }
</style>

[/html]
[html]

Resisting...

The last thing Teo had expected was to be left alone, or for Giuseppe to admit he'd been lying. So of course he'd somewhat braced himself for the older brother's outburst. When the dark male came rushing forward, Teo's arms went up to protect his face and he cringed, a shrill yelp the only sound heard above his brother's snarled yells. The bed came rushing up at him, it having been the only place to sit and he felt the air flutter and leave his lungs. He took a gasp to try and reclaim his breath as Giuseppe screamed at him, trying not to listen but still hanging on every word.

When Giuseppe paused the first time, Teo's eyes were locked onto his, defiant and angry. Not a good enough excuse. He'd gotten himself in trouble all on his own, afterall. (He hangs out with Alaki, doesn't he?) However, Giuseppe only paused a moment before continuing. Teo's eyes widened slightly at this one. Win me over... why? Teo saw no point behind it, but then.... it was Alaki, after all. Maybe he had his reasons. Gemma was next on the list, and for a moment he didn't think it possible.

Gemma? Selfish? That didn't seem right. He opened his mouth again, teeth bared. At least they don't maul me whenever they don't get their way! He latched onto his brother's arm, the one holding him down, with both hands, as if to push the darker male off him, but those beaten-in fears held him back from doing so. If Mom taught me anything, it's that you don't beat on those you love! This was said in spite, Teo knowing full well that part of the reason Giusepppe did what he did was because of their parents. Not that you'd know that... The look in the boy's eyes were familliar, almost belonging to Alaki; mocking.

<style>
.matteo1-z91 b {font-style:italic; font-weight:bold; color:#670000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.matteo1-z91 {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... teotab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.matteo1-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC

...Oh so violent Sad Poor Teo! <3

In Character

It felt so exhilarating to push, to fight. Giuseppe was a man who lived for the thrill and there was nothing better to him then pushing around his little brother. After all, the little fucker had taken away his life. If it weren't for him Giu would be ruling beside his father in Italy and be rolling in the dough. Instead they were stuck on a god forsaken boat for months and now he had to force himself to be within touching distances of other canines all day, a horrible nuisance to a sex addict.

The white siblings creamy hands laced around his forearm, causing him to pause for a moment. Maybe he was ready to give up, to beg for mercy for his own fucking sins. Of course this wasn't the case. Teo's words initially hurt the coydog. It was true, Mama would never have laid a finger on either of her sons. It was the last line that caused the Italian male to regress mentally, burrowing himself further and further into their past.

“Not that I'd know anything about that...” He hissed through his gritted teeth. You don't know the fucking half of it you fucking son of a -!” A clenched fist slammed down and right across the boys left cheek. The snarls almost sounded like a horrifying hiss continuously being released from his throat. “Did you even NOTICE what our father did to me! Did you even CARE!” The entire time his spoiled ass brother was put up on a fucking throne he had been stuck receiving many purple bruises across his own body as a young pup. The memories haunted him even still but he wouldn't let his bratty sibling get the best of him. “I DESERVE to be loved too!” With that the angry male stood, thrusting his foot into his brothers exposed ribs.

<style>
</style>

[/html]
[html]

Stubbornly defiant... :/ Teo, just stop talking now. It'll be easier for yo- no? Oh, okay... fine. Keep talking. >.<

For a moment Matteo thought he'd gotten the better of his darker brother. He felt bad for hurting him, but that feeling of guilt flushed away quickly when the dark male's fist collided with his face, earning a shrill yelp from the albino. Fuck! He cursed, coughing at the strain in his neck and the pain now burning in his cheek and jaw. He only had a moment to barely hear more words spoken in spite at him before the weight on his neck and hips left him. Another moment gave the boy a slight feeling of relief...

...and then the sharp kick to the ribs sent him back into agony. He cried out, curling in on himself and letting out a sharp whine. He laid there for a moment, gasping and coughing, before the pain subsidded enough for him to try and sit up, sending another (albiet pained) glare at his brother. You deserved every mark Dad gave you! He spat, teeth bared again. You didn't listen to a word he said! You were always causing trouble! Always hurting me...! His words were spat out with a trickle of blood, his cheek now bleeding from being crushed up against his teeth earlier.

Mom and Dad did love you, Giuseppe! You're just too jealous to realize that! The boy had gotten bolder in the he'd spent with Alaki. Too bad for him that was all about to come crashing down around him. He could take a few hits... but whatever else his brother had in store would probably end up breaking him down all over again. He was a Trovato. He was tough. Durable.

But he wasn't God... and sometimes he doubted even God could take the punishments Giuseppe dished out. Nowhere in the bible did it ever say that God was raped, maimed and beaten to near death. Not even Jesus had been so unfortunate. So who could possibly expect the boy to stand up after what was about to occure...?

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC

In Character

Stopping the kicking he was left standing, panting from the energy he had put into his first assault, the Trovato Prince stared glaring at the wall. He was overwhelmed with his own anger. Turning his back to his sibling he believed that the episode was once again over. Matteo had been a much better behaved sibling back in their homeland. His friendships within the pack had clearly been a poor influence. The Trovato line believed strongly in family discipline. Family always came first. In Giuseppe's mind Matteo had betrayed him by bringing their mother into the mix. Their mother had taught them about family, tradition and the importance of good manners while Draco was more business minded and clearly the alpha male.

And then the words came again. Why couldn't he just keep his fucking mouth shut?! Turning he spat right back at his white sibling, “Causing trouble? I never fucking wanted anything but a little attention and instead dad said I was greedy and jealous. Don't fucking use his words against me!” Giving another kick to his brothers side the Dutch hybrid grabbed Matteo's arms and pushed him over violently. It was his fucking fault that their parents didn't love him. Him and his God damn gift from God shit. The only way he knew how to take that away was to make his brother a sinner. Pushing him against the ground he pressed himself against his creamy colored back. His penis began to expose itself as he grew hard from the rubbing of his jeans.. Biting down on Matteo's neck he began to tug at his pants in an attempt to strip his litter mate. “You're nothing but my fucking bitch.” He whispered through gritted teeth as he started pulling down his own pants. If he was going to be a sinner his brother was going to be dragged to hell with him.

<style>
</style>

[/html]
[html]

Fewhehe! I love writing angsty like. :B

More yelling. Another kick. Matteo curled in on himself, coughing and clenching his teeth. When Giuseppe grabbed hold of him, he protested sharply, crying out at the rough treatment and struggling to get away. His attempts were in vain. Giuseppe had him pinned down long before he could get the strength to push away.

Then Giuseppe started tugging at his clothes. He could feel the pressure on his back, the growing hardness that was so sickenly familliar to him, the bitter reminder of what was about to come. Fear. The albino was terrified. His brother whispered to him as he was stripped down, words that were already driven into his mind, now resurfacing to haunt him. More clothes on the floor, more struggling, more defiance.

Then he noticed his brother's clothing disappearing and he started to freak. No! He screamed, kicked as much as he could, yelled and pleaded for help to come. Deep down he knew it wouldn't come, he knew nothing could save him at this point. It would be just like every other time, every other abusive night. He'd just have to suffer through it and try to keep a stable mind...

Let me go...!

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC

You wanna wrap it up with your post? Smile

In Character

His brother had always been weak. Perhaps it was because of his sheltered lifestyle. The muddy coated sibling had never been given anything he wanted in life, if he was hungry he had to find the food himself. His father had insisted that Giuseppe was capable of fending for himself while Matteo was handed luscious meats by the plateful. It had always been about poor little Matteo. So sweet, so quiet and the 'best behaved little guy you ever saw'. It made the dark minded fiend fill with rage for his sibling. He didn't understand, never could he understand. Teo was loved, something that Giuseppe had never felt.

,br>
The white pelt struggled beneath him causing him to let out a warning growl as he tightened his grip on Matteo's arm and pulled desperately at the clothing which barley cling to his body. Finally the pants came loose and with one strong flick they were on the other side of the room. With all his might the Trovato grabbed Teo's skinny arms, twisting them painfully as he dragged him to his feet and pushed him into the edge of the bed. “You will never understand.” He hissed before he began to mount his brother. Thrusting his swollen member into the only hole available he let out a grunt.

He was more right then he knew. Matteo and Giuseppe, although blood, came from different worlds. While one brother had been spoiled and given all the love in the world the other had been ignored and left alone for his mind to slip into darkness. Perhaps if their parents had loved the two equally Giuseppe and Teo would have a brotherly bond seen in small litters like theirs but instead their relationship was doomed. One sweet prince and an absolute ruler .

<style>
</style>

[/html]
[html]

Aaannnnd on that twisted note, I end the thread.

Teo screamed and struggled when he felt his arms twisted, his body hoisted easily off the ground and bent over against the bed. Italian pleas were yelped out moments before the darker brother forced himself in. One last scream and then Teo was too busy biting down hard on the blankets, clawing and flinching at every thrust, praying it'd be over soon.

Somewhere in the turmoil, Teo's mind let go, crumbling under the abuse. He suddenly realized through the pain and numb emotions of it all that his brother was right. He'd been unfaithful, disloyal and foolish in his social displays. Giuseppe was only teaching him a lesson, one that had to be taught. Giuseppe was the one in charge, the only voice of reason, the only ruling power in Matteo's little world. He always had been and always would be. The albino brother knew that now...

At some point, the pain faded away into numb pleasure, forced out of reflex. When it did, Matteo silently swore never to trust anyone else ever again.

<style>
</style>[/html]