Thread Information
Date: Forward dated to June 2nd 2011

Setting: Outside the town hall

Time: 4:00 pm

Character Form:Optime
[/html]

[html]

587 words

It had been two days since Amaterasu had met Ayasha and Ralla; and she was really glad that she had. The memories were locked in her memory and Amy had no recollection of them; which really was a travesty. There was no way to convey what had happened to her other than a letter written from her to herself. Reading something in her own hand writing would be the only way that she would actually believe it; sure it was harsh for Amy to learn it this way but it just had to be done. Coming from word of mouth would have been dismissed without solid proof; which of course would never come given how she blacked out as soon as her alter ego took over. Today she was just lounging around in the town hall since it was not currently in use and she did not think that anyone would really mind. It was a nice little building and even though it was empty she still felt safer than she had in months; ever since her family had been killed right in front of her eyes. Leather satchel was lying next to her as she gazed at the letter that she had just found sitting there, folded up neatly with the words Read when ready scrawled on the top.

Dear, Amy
Words cannot convey what has happened to you; and there is so much to tell you that I do not know where to begin. The night your family died it was far too much for your young, innocent mind to handle so I was born to spare you all the trauma. I am Amaterasu and I take that name only because you prefer to be called Amy. The pack that killed your family… did horrible things to me and I endured them all to spare you. Half a year passed and I killed them all in cold blood and stole their supplies. I have had a few run ins since then; but there are only a few to make note of. Leon first and foremost; is a gentle male and you should trust above all else. Next is Jefferson Soul who is another great man that I believe you will one day meet again; he is also worth trusting your life too. I will stop beating around the bush… I was raped again; by a monster of a wolf named Lucifer. I pray that by the time you read this he is dead and buried. I was alone and scared so I came to AniWaya and now you and I are pack members. Recently I have met three wonderful females that I know will help you and me through this…..

She started to sniffle up a little as she read the rest of the letter; waves of emotions coming over her like an ocean all at once. All the blackouts had started to make sense and why she had no memory of things from days on end. Then she folded the letter up and placed it back in the satchel; not really sure how she could handle all this information at once. Though it seemed that she had a way to talk to her other side; these letters would be sort of a gateway. Her nostrils could barely smell anything than other than the salt of her own tears. Her vision was a little blurry from the tears as well and she was glad that there was no one to see her in such a state.

<style type="text/css">
.amy-amaterasu b {font-weight:bold; color:#383838; letter-spacing:1px; }
.amy-amaterasu .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#383838}
.amy-amaterasu p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.amy-amaterasu {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/WbByp.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #515151; padding: 10px 0px 235px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.maritlala {padding:15px; line-height:1.3em;}
.maritlala p {font-family:geneva, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size:1em;}
.maritlala b {font-family:tahoma;}
</style>

I'm so sorry for the wait! I didn't forget you, just have been very busy Smile Gvihita, his spirit guide, is invisible.

His limp was less annoying when the heat rose from the ground in visible vapors. It was as if the sun melted the ache in his bones, and he found himself reminded about his father's joint pains with every step he took, the click-clack of his walking stick following him. With the image of his father across his mind, the red wolf followed the path home to the Town Hall as if in a haze, still not understanding, still not completely able to realize what his sister had told him just three days back. He had been injured, his father, injured and protected by the Ookah of the Great Tribe, and then he had gone - flown out of this world and into another part of life where no wolf or bird could see. It helped to know that he had lived a just and proper life, and that wherever he was there was someone guarding Dawali knew because he had seen it in his travels to the death plane. There were teas, there were chewing herbs, and at night when shadows stretched and became unrecognizable, that plane could be reached. He would never find his father, however, as much as it pained him. He was free to roam and the plane was vast. Besides, he knew better than to use such secrets for his own benefit. Gvihita would not be happy if he did so, and that was all the warning he needed. Still, there was temptation.

He drew closer to the Town Hall, and a stranger's scent mixed in with that of the Great Fire. The Chief's ears perked in curiosity, now looking up and away from thoughts of his late father. Certainly, there was an individual he hadn't seen before? Crouched near the building he called home these days, she sat, and he approached her slowly, clickety-clacking with his cane and smelling the distress on her. Clearly, though, there was no emergency. The male cleared his throat as soon as he was within earshot, trying to disrupt what might be a private moment. It could only get awkward if he interrupted anything. "Greetings." he said, simply, when he came close enough.

[/html]
[html]
Thread Information
Date: Forward dated to June 2nd 2011

Setting: Outside the town hall

Time: 4:00 pm

Character Form:Optime
[/html]

[html]

it's cool, i might be slow too//410 words

Had she known that the chief of her pack had lived here; there was no way that Amy would be here right now. She never would have really planned on meeting him but it was not like she was opposed to the idea in the first place. She was so absorbed in what she had been reading; she was so confused and could not really make sense of it all. On top of being raped by a wolf that she never met before; she had a split personality named Amaterasu. She had yet to meet this Leon person that had been described in the letter. Though from the way Amaterasu talked about him; it was very clear that he was a wolf that she could trust. She sat in silence as she thought this all over; not really sure where to begin. Perhaps it was best that she write a letter back to herself; which really taken out of context made her sound like she was insane. There was no one she could really turn too; she had no idea what Leon even looked like to begin with. Not to mention that she had to learn the whole area; since it was clear that Amaterasu knew more than she did.

Had her nostrils not been hit with the smell of her own tears; she would have been able to smell that another wolf was slowly approaching her. Looking down she did not see anyone but she did hear the sounds of clacking; as if some wolf was using a cane to walk with. Then she looked up and did see that there was in fact a wolf walking with a cane towards her. She had no idea who he was but he looked friendly enough; so there was really no reason to be afraid of him. Sure she had been lost in her thoughts but maybe it was better that she not be alone right now. Try as she might she was unable to smile; there was really nothing to smile about in the first place. “Oh hello there” was all she was able to say as he got closer to her. Had she known he was the chief she obviously would have been more respectful to him; but of course there was no way she could know that since she had never seen him before. Regardless he was clearly her elder; so she would be respectful none the less.

<style type="text/css">
.amy-amaterasu b {font-weight:bold; color:#383838; letter-spacing:1px; }
.amy-amaterasu .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#383838}
.amy-amaterasu p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.amy-amaterasu {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/WbByp.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #515151; padding: 10px 0px 235px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.maritlala {padding:15px; line-height:1.3em;}
.maritlala p {font-family:geneva, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size:1em;}
.maritlala b {font-family:tahoma;}
</style>

I do suck with this wait here. I understand completely if you no longer want this thread.

Her greeting was about as awkward as his own, and he could see now the dampness beneath her eyes. Still, he felt he should not intrude - or should he? He was her Chief, should he not care for his family? But, she was a fresh face, and he daren't simply bump into her and confrtong her on personal matters. He hesitated for a moment before speaking, his voice quite cheerful. "Studying the Fire, are we?" he smiled. The beacon that was the Great Fire was only a handful of yards away, shining in all its pride. It was just as good a sight day as night, Dawali had always thought, and he was blessed to reside so close to it and being able to see it from his lone window. Belle snorted at the strangeness of the wolfess' scent, and Dawali patted her on the neck, suddenly remembering ot apologise. "Oh, forgive me for not coming down; my leg is injured, so it is quite a project to get on and off". He had yet to meet someone who cared, but he'd rather apologize one too many times than offend his family members.

[/html]