[M]ass Suicide
[html]
WARNING This thread contains: graphic violence and extremely offensive material starting with the 1st post. Reader discretion is advised.

WARNING This thread contains: tables with images and graphics of an explicitly violent, gory, or racy nature. Sensitive readers are advised to disable images or to read in a text-only format.
[/html]

[html]

Gemma, come help Teo! D: Bring a medpack!

Pain. It's all Matteo felt. His entire body was either burning or freezing, depending on where. Mostly burning. He sat back on the bed, curling tighter into a ball, his breathing slow but somewhat labored. There was blood. Red stains had soaked into his fur and the blankets, especially the one he held tightly around himself. Everything hurt and with good reason.

He'd stopped by to visit Gemma and Giuseppe, to try and make nice with his brother. His brother hadn't been so willing to do the same. The night had been horrible, unbearable. He'd never seen Giuseppe so angry before. The albino boy's brother had beaten the freedom out of him, that Trovato glint in the boy's eyes was gone. He stared blindly across the room now, praying for something to happen, to pull the images away.

In his head, the night's terrors played over and over vividly. How could he have been so foolish? Giuseppe's right. He thought bitterly. I was being stupid. This whole thing is my fault. Tears threatened to form in his eyes, though he blinked them back, refusing to cry anymore. Alaki doesn't care. Gemma doesn't care. No one cares. Only Giuseppe. I should've known better. Still, it hurt.

It hurt to know that Alaki had been lying. It hurt more than anything. He'd realized something that morning; he loved Alaki. It was a bitter reminder of how naive he'd been. God... now what? Teo buried his face in his arms, hissing as a jolt of pain ran up his side and back. A wet trickle ran down his back and sides and somewhere in his mind, he registered it as being blood. He was bleeding... he'd been bleeding. His wrists...

Teo opened his eyes to glare down at his arms, the long gashes down the bottoms of both. Why did I stop? He'd been cutting again. This time, not as deep, but still deep enough that they bled. If he kept losing blood, he'd likely pass out from blood loss. I don't want to be here anymore... I just want to go back home. He didn't beat me so badly there. I didn't have to worry about falling for someone like... like... His breath hitched again, his chest hurting. ...Alaki. He buried his face into his knees. ...shit.

<style>
.matteoblood .ooc {text-indent:10px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px;}
.matteoblood p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.matteoblood b {font-style:italic; font-weight:bold; color:#2d0000; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#930000 0px 0px 3px; }
.matteoblood {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/gdJG9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff5be; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:370px; text-align:justify; }
.matteoblood-border {width:372px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.matteoblood .inner {margin:250px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:5+000+
OOC blah would go here

Swimming was one of the few things the pale woman found completely relaxing, the movement of the waves and how the water muffled sounds and allowed her to block everything out was truly sensational. And so it was that a love of the sea kept Gemma away from her and Giuseppe's cave for a long time, causing her to miss Giuseppe's beating and possible murder of his brother. Water still dripped from her wet white pelt, the fur sticking to her form and revealing even more the stark contrast of her curvaceous and well proportioned body. Her clothes were stuffed into her satchel willy nilly, she wasn't really bothered if they creased or not.

She reached the entrance to the sleeping caves and shook herself vigorously, droplets flew from her and sprayed onto the surrounding wall and floors. When the majority of the excess water had been removed she considered smoothing down the spiky fur before deciding against it and carrying on, it looked more attractive in a bad girl kind of way. She hoped Giuseppe would be surprised if he was home, or maybe she could even catch Teo lurking around and try and get him to play. Bold smile curved her muzzle and with that sexy thought she made her way back to her cave. The first inkling she had that something was wrong floated on the air in the form of blood scent.

Instinctively she began to move towards the smell and began to panic slightly when it lead her closer and closer to the cave she called home, stopping outside of her door and finding blood scent pouring from it made her clutch her ears in despair before she roughly shouldered her way inside. What she saw had her stopping in her tracts and her satchel dropping from lifeless slack fingers, blue eyes stared dumbly at the scene before her, Teo slowly bleeding out on the bed surrounded by blankets, then an explosion of activity,

"Oh my god! Teo!" As much as the girl part of her brain wanted to shriek and scream the practical side wouldn't let it, instead she darted to the other end of the cave and grabbed up the small medical kit she had put together. It wasn't much, just some clean strips of cloth to use as bandages and a few herbs to help blood clot. She sat down next to him on the edge of the bed and began to look him over to see where he was bleeding from, she needn't ask no questions as to who had done this, she already knew. She was furious not only with Giuseppe but with herself for being so selfish and trying to have time away from people, she hadn't been here to stop this. Tears filled her eyes and overflowed down her snowy cheeks as she began to tie the bandages around his wrists, trying to stem the bleeding for now.

"Teo, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, this is all my fault, I'm so selfish."

<style>
.AnaFK-15 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.AnaFK-15 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AnaFK-15 b {font-family:verdana; color:#FFF; text-shadow:#000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-15 {background-color:#632728; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fdd2db; line-height:16px; width:476px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb29 ... uls/13.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:325px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-15-border {width:478px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>[/html]
[html]

I hope Gemma will be able to handle a spiteful Teo... D:

Teo had effectively gone to his happy place by the time Gemma burst through the door. He jerked his head up in surprise, eyes wide and gleaming, when she called his name. Before, he had assumed it was Giuseppe. As she ran across the room, he watched a bit sluggishly, calming down a bit... and gaining a bitter look in his eyes. He watched her dully as she came back over, kneeling to bandage his wrists. He protested weakly in response, getting out a 'don't do that' after a short whine. No, no! Let me bleed! Go away! His mind raced incoherently, protesting to her help.

When she started blaming herself, all he could do was glare tiredly. Yes, it's your fault. You lied to me! The memory of their kiss flashed behind his eyes and he felt his chest clench up from it. How could he have been so forgiving? This girl was trying to steal Giuseppe away from him, obviously.

But then, his mind retorted, why is she helping you? The spite in his eyes faded. Why isn't Giuseppe helping me? A slight doubt faded into his heart, the mangled and twisted thing it had become. No. That bitter look started returning. You deserved this. You were unfaithful. She's just trying to make you look bad. He glared at her, spite and resentment burning in his eyes. ...you... lied to me. He'd intended for it to sound accusing and angry, but it came out broken, as if he were scared and confused... or something like that. He refused to admit to having his heart broken, even if it were true at that very moment.

<style>
.matteoblood b {font-style:italic; font-weight:bold; color:#2d0000; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#930000 0px 0px 3px; }
.matteoblood {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/gdJG9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff5be; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:370px; text-align:justify; }
.matteoblood .inner {margin:250px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:300+
OOC blah would go here

Guilt consumed her up inside, way to go Gemma, cause another man pain why don't you. her mouth was a grim line filled with all sorts of negative emotions. She did not like the bitter look in his eyes that was directed at her or his struggles to stop her from helping him not empty himself of blood. She was no stranger to self harming only she had been lucky enough to not scar very much but they were still there, etched into her skin and hidden underneath her fur. The words he said were not what she had been expecting. She had lied to him? How? She had never tried to hide her nature, she was who she was, maybe he was only just realising how much of a lower class citizen she really was and was trying to get rid of her in a way that would make him feel less guilty.

The woman stared at his face, her hands locked around his wrist in a death grip to stop him from pulling it back. Sapphire eyes locked onto red and blue pretty much how her hands held onto his arm, if he was washing his hands of her then she damn well wanted to know why she was being kicked to the curb. It felt like a lifetime since he had spoken yet it had been a second or two at most, her mind tumbled over and over itself coming up with scenarios, each more unlikely than the rest until it came to one that was entirely plausible; Giuseppe had done more than simply beat the boy, he had filled Matteo's mind with poison and bile against everyone and anyone who might care for him or try and build up his hopes. I swear to you Matteo, I will get you away from him if it's the last thing I do.

"What have I lied to you about?"

<style>
.AnaFK-15 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.AnaFK-15 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AnaFK-15 b {font-family:verdana; color:#FFF; text-shadow:#000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-15 {background-color:#632728; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fdd2db; line-height:16px; width:476px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb29 ... uls/13.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:325px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-15-border {width:478px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>[/html]
[html]

ooc here

Teo struggled weakly again when her grip tightened, wincing slightly. He looked her dead in the eyes, glaring all the same. This is all your fault. He wanted to scream, but he felt too tired to try. When she asked what she'd lied to him about, he felt his ears fall back against his head. Giuseppe told me so. His voice was bitter and accusing, despite how tired he felt. He told me that you and Demi and... Alaki... don't care. The mention of Alaki made the bitter tone fail, his voice shifting to that of someone with a broken heart. Broken.

That reminder was a trigger. He freaked, throwing himself back against the wall with a heavy thud and teeth baring as he shrieked. You told me you'd be my friend! You lied to me! You don't care! Go away! Go away! He thrashed a bit, though his attempts were weak. Giuseppe told me so! He's the only one who cares! His fight faded, head lowering. He told me so... he loves me... only him... only Giuseppe... He shrank down a bit, shaking. ...he loves me. I was unfaithful... but I love him. He says so... he knows... he knows.... He rocked a bit, no longer fighting back the tears.

...you lied to me.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

i will prolly edit this and add some moer later but for now i fail ;_;

Giuseppe had said? Giuseppe was a monster of the worst type, those who would harm their own blood for no discernible reason than spite and ill will. The woman visibly swelled with fury and insult as the stream of injected poison came from Matteo's mouth. She held onto his wrists all through his thrashing and shouting at her to leave him, like a mountain that couldn't be moved by mere force, standing firm against the aggressive face and bodily posture with a look of neutrality as though she weren't on the edge of shouting and screaming and finding Giuseppe so she could tear out his throat, no one hurt what Gemma perceived as hers, and she realised she did in fact see this man as belonging to her, however slightly.

When he was done and all was said she regarded him silently for several minutes, eyes coolly and calmly staying on him despite what she felt inside, and then,

"Is that so?" That was the only thing she said for several minutes again eyes still staying upon him, "I wasn't aware that Giuseppe could read my mind and know my thoughts."

<style type="text/css">
.gemmarose2 b {font-weight:bold; color: #800B47; letter-spacing:1px; }
.gemmarose2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.gemmarose2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.gemmarose2 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color: #ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... aheart.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color: #FF007F; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]