I would like to join please
Lunatoke sniffed around near the pack borders, remembering the different scents of packs that her friend had taught her a half-moon ago. Although she had lived as a loner happily, she had decided that she would rather live in a pack.
She had learned about the different packs. Inferni being the most war-like, and Aniwaya being more peaceful. The latter had been more desirable to her, she had learned the scent of the pack, intent on finding a true home.
Finally, Lunatoke opened her jaws in a wolfy grin. She had finally found her place. Moving away from the other border so as not to be mistaken as a visitor to there, Lunatoke sat down and howled a message: "Hello, I am Lunatoke! I come in peace, and would like to join Aniwaya!"
Waiting patiently, Lunatoke wagged her tail in anticipation of her future.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.maritlala {padding:15px; line-height:1.3em;}
.maritlala p {font-family:geneva, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size:1em;}
.maritlala b {font-family:tahoma;}
</style>

Hi!

Belle carried him with ease, easier than before. Had he lost weight while his leg healed? He wasn't sure, but Belle appeared barely to notice him where he sat. He signaled her to stop by sound as a howl reached him, and changed direction to find its creator. Ever since he had been stuck in the Town Hall with nothing to do, he'd longed to be outside like nothing he'd ever imagined. Finally outside, it was a joy even to just patrol the borders on horseback. Though the duty had been a drag before, he quite enjoyed it now. Plus, he didn't need his cane much when he was riding - it was a big relief.

Belle brought him along on paths she knew by herself and didn't require that much handling. Nearing the borders, Dawali noticed the stranger's scent rather quickly. Finally, as the wooden fences came into view, so did the stranger, and he approached her on horseback at a rather slow rate, so as not to startle her. During his time in this place, he had learned that not everyone were accustomed to seeing horses used for anything other than eating. "Greetings" he said as he came close enough for talking. "My name is Dawali, I am the Chief of the AniWayans. Forgive me for not climbing down from my horse - my leg is injured." He said the last thing as if it was nothing, but the words echoed uncomfortably in his head. "You seek to make a home here?"

[/html]
Lunatoke's eyes widened in awe as the four-legged creature approached. She knew the beast to be a horse, but had never seen one up close. She cleared her throat uncomfortably and bowed respectfully in her preferred canine form.
She had not expected to be greeted by the chief, and spoke nervously. "Hello," she started. "It's nice to meet you."
He said something about an injured leg, but she thought nothing of it except sympathy. She had injured her paw running away from the flames down south, and knew what it was like to need help getting around. She had never thought of using a beast, however. "There is nothing to forgive."
Now was the hard part. Lunatoke swallowed uncomfortably. "Yes, I would like to make a home here. I was the healer of my own tribe, or pack as you call them. I have been alone for a while, and would like to find a home before winter sets in. I feel that I could make medicines and such for your pack. I am a good huntress, and don't take up too much space." Lunatoke went down as far as possible, showing greatest respect. "Please let me join AniWaya!"
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.maritlala {padding:15px; line-height:1.3em;}
.maritlala p {font-family:geneva, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size:1em;}
.maritlala b {font-family:tahoma;}
</style>

I'm so sorry for the wait! I didn't see you had replied, honestly, I had even waited for it without noticing you had replied - that was completely my mistake. Sorry again - but at least now you're in! Please PM me with which Profession you would like Lunatoke to have Smile

She appeared nervous, and Dawali did his part to lessen her awkwardness, smiling warmly and trying to make the conversation pleasant enough. It could be difficult to speak upwards to someone atop such a large animal, as he knew very well himself. Perhaps it was the height, perhaps the horse itself. Having grwn up around them, he really wouldn't be able to identify with any other response towards such animals. Though nervous, she didn't appear so hindered by it that she couldn't speak. Her intention had been clear from her howl, and he nodded as she presented her skils, satisfied that she took the initiative herself, rather than having him ask her. Pondering her words for a moment, mostly through being reminded of his own profession as medic, and thinking about stock and what they were in need of, he absent-mindedly stroked Belle's neck. He certainly could need help stocking up on medicine, and Nayati could probably also need a hand hunting. Their numbers were growing all the time.

Finally, the Chief smiled warmly and responded in a calm voice. "Very well. We could need help with stocking up on most things - you can claim a place in our ranks. The village—" he said, pointing to where one could barely spot the plume of smoke from the Great Fire. "—is in that direction. I am afraid I have errands, so I cannot lead you there, but there are many there that will help you find a den. Just tell them Dawali sent you," he smiled. There were more borders to patrol, and plenty of AniWayans that would warmly welcome Lunatoke and help her get settled in. He signaled for Belle to move and she positioned herself diagonally from Luntoke, ready to leave but still politely waiting for her response before intending to do so. He was not the kind to walk out of a conversation.

[/html]

Welcome to AniWaya!

Hooray! Check out all of this fun stuff:

• Have a look at the Aniwaya Territories for interesting areas to explore.
  • Completing tasks in the season game offer collectibles, tables, avatars, icons, art and titles. Have a look!
  • You can collect points from your posts and trade them for various prizes, including art.
  • Remember to look into AniWaya's culture and laws!
  • Do you have a horse? Add it to the official stables overview, here.
  • Do you have a spirit guide already? Add it to our current listings, here.

Need help? Confused about AniWaya stuff? Don't hesitate to PM your questions to the AniWaya account, and we'll reply as soon as possible. If you need posting tables, avatars or sigs, you can request code and graphics in the talents subforum. If you're feeling lost or confused about the game, don't hesitate to post a question in Roleplay Aides, or to seek out a Mentor!