Mentoring
Ive been roleplaying a long time and, unless I'm dreadfully wrong, I'm quite good at it. It's my passion, and I'd like to share my passion with others. I thought that being a mentor to new members would be a good way to do that!

So my question is... where do I apply to become a mentor on 'Souls?
I think you need to have been roleplaying here a long time or demonstrate a long record of being helpful in these forums and trying to assist members here before they consider you for a mentor role, if they are even available with the number available.
I am not positive, but I believe that becoming a mentor is not up you, but lies in the hands of the 'Souls Assemblage and possibly recommendations from other mentors. You may not be able to, per say, "sign up" or "apply" to be a mentor. Someone can approach you and ask if you would like to join the team. Mentorship is still relatively new and I don't think that a situation like this has been addressed yet. However, as I said before, I am not positive.
When we first started the mentorship program, we could sign up for it and they would pick those they felt were qualified for it. We had to include examples of roleplay and all sorts of things, like a little application. I don't think there is any room on the team (it's not up to me, though) but if you're interested, it's only a good thing to express that!

I suggest you PM the SA with a little application: throw in an example of your roleplay which you feel is particularly good, and write a little about why you should join the team and what you can help with. It can't hurt! Smile Like I said though, there might not be room Sad
Last time somebody asked me, I just told them to contact the 'SA about it. Throwing together some sort of mini-portfolio/application might not hurt, like others suggested. -shrugs- We have no formal process for that yet.