Meeting a New Friend
[html]
Thread Information
Date: May 31, 2011 (forward/backdated)

Setting: Just outside AniWaya's borders near Grandfather's Tears

Time: About noon

Character Form: Optime
[/html]

Ayasha was just outside the borders of Aniwaya. The sun was beating on her fur was nice. Being white helped keep her from overheating in the sun. Her hair was in to braids and actually had a few feathers in them. She was still trying to figure out how she wanted her hair but was liking it out of her face.

She tried listening for small prey since she was hungry but since she was in the Grandfather's Tears, there were no small animals. She still thought that the place was creepy so she stalked out of the borders into the land beyond. She had really been outside her pack's lands so this was exciting.

Her stomach growled and so she started to sniff around for a rabbit or something similar. She grinned as she smelled a rabbit and ran towards it.
Juna had been sleeping, curled up under a large thicket, when the sounds of someone bounding through the forest jolted him awake. He lept up, tangling himself in the bushes. This caused him to help in surprise, just as he saw a female bounding toward him. He struggled free of the bush and walked toward her.

Unsure of whether she was going to be friendly or hostile, he chose the submissive route, bowing his head and tail. "H-hello.." he stammered shyly, digging his claws into the soil nervously as he flattened his ears and glanced up sheepishly toward the small white wolf.
As she was going after a rabbit, Ayasha hadn't really noticed that someone was there. Her stomach was growling and she pounced on it, with it nearly getting away. She was about to take a bite of the rabbit when a male spoke to her.

She looked him over and saw that he seemed to have been startled like her. He became submissive and said 'Hi.' She grinned at him and brightly said, Hi there. I'm Ayasha. What's your name? I have a rabbit. Would like some? She tore in half and offered him one of the halves. This is neutral territory, so you don't need to ask submissive. She was gentle about it.
He straightened up, taking the offered food, and scarfing it down quickly. He licked his lips. "I'm Juna, thanks for the rabbit." He smiled sheepishly, "i haven't eaten for quite a few weeks." He sniffed looking around. "Where are you from?" he asked while studying the feathers in her hair carefully. He'd never seen anything of the sort, and it baffled him how she could get them in her hair like that. In fact, he rather liked the feathers.
Ayasha gave him an amused and understanding as he quickly ate the rabbit. Your welcome, Juna. She took the opportunity to look him over, as he checked her out. She smiled as he focused on the feathers in her hair. It was new for her and strange for her as well.

At where she was from, she replied, I'm from AniWaya. She pointed over to where she had come from. Are you part of a pack? She asked him curiously. He was in his Lupus form so he either preferred that form or couldn't change. Are you Luperci? Her tone wasn't insulting, just curious.
He shook his head. "Thats a no to both of them." He grumbled. He was trying to overlook the fact that Ayasha was Luperci. She was nice, and although his upbringing had taught him to hate their kind.

His father had been one. Thats why his mother had taught him to hate them. Juna and his sister were a product of rape, for which Juna was quite ashamed. But as a pup his mother had told him stories of how devilish all Luperci were. The problem was that hid sister had been Luperci.

His sister! "Ayasha?" He asked glancing up with a spark of hope in his green eyes. "Have you come across a wolf called Holo? She's quite a bit larger than me, with rust fur and yellow eyes? And she's Luperci."
Ayasha's ears flattened against her head and she hung her head. Apparently not being Luperci was a touchy issue. I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything with that question. She had only ran into one non-Luperci, her future mate Roran. And she had only met one Loner, Luna.

At if she had met a wolf named Holo. She cocked her head to the side as she considered the question. She racked her brain and came up empty. Her ears flattened as she shook her head. No I haven't. Sorry. When was the last time you saw her? She could ask Roran. He got around more than she did.