Let's Gather Wood
When Shiloh gave her a lick, she shifted slightly in her sleep but settled back down. What woke her was when Shiloh started to shake her. She slowly opened her right eye and saw Shiloh there. Hi. Ayasha's voice was still groggy from sleep. How long did we sleep? She stood up, stretched, and yawned. Should we get some more food and then you can show me where to get good wood? She was eager to get going. Plus, Ralla might wonder where she was.
Shiloh smiled at the youngster. "We slept till noon. I'll hunt this time. I feel well enough to hunt. Afterwards I'll show you what wood to get." she said ruffling Ayasha's fur softly. "you didn't leave me." whispered Shiloh her silver eyes glowing with emotion. "I dont want Ralla to worry about you. We have been out really long time and I don't want to get you in trouble." said Shiloh softly scratching Ayasha's ears.
At how long they slept, Ayasha said, Oh. She did even originally plan on falling asleep. But at hearing that Shiloh felt well enough to hunt, she gave a big grin. That's good, right? At not leaving, she shook her head and said, I wouldn't go back on a promise. With regards to worrying her mother, she shrugged her shoulders. It will be fine. I am a scout and patrol during the day. She gave a relaxed and happy soft woof as Shiloh scratched her ears.
WC:300+

Shiloh smiled at the young girls question. "Yes Ayasha that is good. And I will hold you to that promise." she paused as Ayasha told her about her job in the tribe. "I want you to be careful when you patrol. You don't know what sickos are lurking out there. I don't want you to get hurt." She said softly as she continued to rub the pups ears. Shiloh wouldn't know what she would do if someone hurt her Ayasha. She knew Ralla would stand by her and help her in her fight for justice if anyone were to hurt Ayasha. She let her thoughts wander as she though of the time she found a loner attacking Anya.

He was playing with her, pushing her down and kicking her as she tried to get up. Shiloh had found her as the guy picked her up by the neck and threw her into a tree, knocking her unconscious. Shiloh was on the male in an instant, grabbing his scruff and pulling him to the ground. She was smaller then him and had sustained more then one injury when her father had found them. He pulled the male off Shiloh just as he was going for her juggler, intent on killing her. Shiloh had watched as her father killed the lone male and picked up his youngest daughter before rounding on Shiloh and clawing her face, leaving small bleeding cuts under her left eye. It was only later that Shiloh found out why her father hit her. He had told her mother that she was foolish for taking on the male and he would have lost his mind knowing he couldn't protect her. He had stopped talking to her up until the week of the fire.

Shiloh was brought back to the present when she thought she saw Anya next to Ayasha. The look on her young sisters face startled her. The look of sadness and pity as she sunk into Ayasha, became part of her. Shiloh swore she could hear her sisters voice as she disappeared. "She is your sister now. Protect her like you protected me that day."
Ayasha grinned back at Shiloh, happy that she had made the scarred wolf happy. Her mood turned serious when Shiloh asked her to be careful as she was patrolling. I'll be careful. I don't exactly want to get hurt either. This last part she said with extremely dry humor. Though it was true. She definitely didn't want to get hurt by anyone. She had already hurt herself by not being careful and she didn't plan on doing so again, or letting anyone else do so either. I want you to e careful too, Shiloh. She hated to think what she would do without Shiloh. Ayasha mentally shuddered at the thought.

She watched as Shiloh let her mind go somewhere. It was probably had to do with her sister. Ayasha was getting good at reading Shiloh and could tell when she was thinking about her sister. She gave her gently nuzzle and asked softly, Are you OK? She hoped that this wouldn't be the start of her not taking care of herself again. Ayasha didn't really want to pull Shiloh from the pit of despair again, though she would if she needed to. Ayasha loved Shiloh like a sister and didn't want anything bad to happen to the dark she wolf.

She nearly sighed as Shiloh seemed to come out of the memory but cocked her head at the look that Shiloh was giving her. Is there something wrong? Ayasha gave her a gentle nudge. Now go get us food so we can get wood. Her face had a smile and she said this with a joking tone. But she was hungry. Her stomach gave a growl in agreement to her words. See. My stomach agrees.
WC:304

Shiloh was pulled out of her daze when Ayasha nuzzled her and asked if she was ok. "I am ok Ayasha. I think Anya has moved on now. She told me to love you like I loved her and protect you like I did her." she said with a smile. She knew that Anya was in a better place and that loving Ayasha wasn't going to be a problem. She really wanted to stay close to the pup and teach her all she knew about wood and whittling and building. Maybe she could have two professions. She gave Ayasha a soft lick to her cheek when she nudged her again and asked if anything was wrong.

"Come on Ayasha. I know your hungry I can hear your stomach growling and I am getting hungry again. Lets hunt together." said Shiloh standing and sticking out a hand to Ayasha. She knew Anya would always be in her heart and being with Ayasha would keep her alive. She would get healthy and grow strong like she used to be. She was ready to make hut for herself and trade bowls and jars for food and other things she would need. She needed a new bag for her tools and hoped to meet someone who was good with leather making. She was looking forward for a better life and wondered if Ralla would let her watch over the pups. She loved babies and wanted to whittle toys for them. "I think I am going to make toys for your brothers and sisters Ayasha. They are going to need toys to place with." she said smiling at the thought of one of them teething and playing with her. She really wanted to be part of a family and she hoped Ralla would let her become part of hers
Ayasha gave Shiloh a soft smile, knowing how close Shiloh was to her sister Anya. She giggled a little as Shiloh licked her cheek. Ew. Shiloh germs. But Ayasha was grinning as she sadi that. She licked Shiloh on the nose. Now you have Ayasha germs. We’re even. She gave a giggle about that.

She stuck her tongue out at Shiloh. Ayasha allowed herself to be pulled outside. She considered whether or not it was bad that she could not remember her parents. She glanced over at Shiloh. Is it bad that I can barely remember my birth mother? All I remember is that she was white, like me. Her face was more worried than sad though. At the mention of her siblings, Ayasha grinned at Shiloh. I think that they’ll like that. Ayasha also thought Ralla would like that as well. I think my mother would like that as well.

She looked around as they left Shiloh’s “den.” She sniffed for prey. There were definitely rabbits nearby. Do you want rabbit again? ‘Cause there’s some nearby? Ayasha let the scarred female decide whether or not they would eat rabbit. She didn’t really care all that much but rabbit would be easier and quicker to catch.
[html]

Out of character text here.

WC:271-

Shiloh smiled at Ayasha's lick and pulled her into a small hug. "No its not bad that you don't remember. At times I wish I couldn't remember my family. It would ease my grieving." she said softly. She thought of Anya's words and smiled. "Anya told me to love you and protect you like I did her. You are my family now. As are Ralla and Leon and the Chief. I can't wait to see your siblings. Last time I talked to Ralla she was still pregnant." said Shiloh as they left her den. "Yeah I wont mind so rabbit. Come on. Lets go catch some." she said as she started to run off into the forrest around them.

The wind felt good on her skin and fur, her paws hitting the terra hard. The trees were a blur around her and as she ran she remember a time when Anya would run with her. She would miss her dearly but knew Ayasha would fill that void she had left. The pup had accepted her despite her past and her marred body. Ayasha looked past all that and still loved her and as Shiloh slowed she felt she owed the pup so much. She loved her so much and couldn't fathom a world without her. She stopped to catch her breath and waited for Ayasha to catch up knowing that hunting and teaching her the right woods would be fun. She would be needing a new bag soon but didn't know anyone who worked with leather. She would ask Ralla if she knew anyone as soon as she took Ayasha home.

<style>
.shilohloveooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.shilohlovecred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.shilohlove p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shilohlove b {color:#E8EDCA; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #1C2019; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shilohlove {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#4E6A1E; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:381px;}
.shilohloveinner{background-color:#9DBD67; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ohtab2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 220px 0px; border:1px solid #66793C; width:381px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
OOC: Want to finish up with your post? You can PP Ayasha.

IC: She gave a slight giggle at Shiloh’s smile. But she sobered as the scarred female talked about wishing that she couldn’t remember her family. I think that missing your family is good and that grieving for them is important in healing. You just need to know when to let go, which you haven’t quite yet. Granted she had absolutely no idea how to help Shiloh get past grieving. As Shiloh told her about what her sister said, she smiled. I’m sure that you’ll do fine. And if you need help in anyway, then just ask me and I’ll help. She returned the hug. She smirked at the mention of her siblings. They’re a bit of a handful, especially the oldest. So if you think you can handle them then we can see them when I go home after we hunt. She laughed as Shiloh ran-off without her. Ayasha took after her and smiled gratefully as she saw Shiloh had waited for her. The running felt nice but spending time with Shiloh was even better. She caught up to Shiloh and was a little out of breath. She paused to catch her breath and then asked, So where should we go, O Master? She asked cheekily.
OCC: I'll PP Ayasha to finish it up
Shiloh smiled as Ayasha asked her what they were going to do. "Lets hunt then I'll show you the right wood to get." she said softly. Ayasha smiled before bounding off after a rabbit she must have spotted. Shiloh went after her own rabbit she had flushed out as she ran forward. She caught it and ate it quickly, happy to keep the meat down. She caught 3 more rabbits before finding Ayasha. She shifted back to her optime form and went to the creek to clean up. "Come Ayasha. I want to show you the right kinds of wood for whittling." she said ushering the girl towards the woods after she cleaned off.

"You see most of the woods here is soft and plyable but some woods wont word. Birch and pine are hard to whittle while oak and maple are easy. All you need is a small branch that you can cut to pieces and whittle." She said pulling off a small branch and handing it to Ayasha.
"But how will I know?" Ayasha asked taking the piece of wood.
"You will learn in time." Shiloh says ruffling Ayasha's white fur. She knew that Ayasha would be there for her no matter what. She would soon learn though.