Instability
[html]

WC:339 OOC: I had this started up last night but i kept getting distracted, but here it is!!

Niro had been traveling far lately, looking for his sister, hoping to get a nibble on his idea for a messaging system within all packs. He was excited about that. he had got the two packs interested, though things would still be difficult. This time he was headed for Dahlia de Mai, the neighbor of his sister’s old pack. He didn’t think she would be there, it was too close to the man that had murdered her children. He had actually met the murderer at the borders of Dahlia He wished he had killed the man fair and square, that way his sister wouldn’t be in such inner turmoil. But it was not good to brood on the past for so long.

He was now deep in the Ethereal Eclipse, the sun was falling past the horizon but it was not dark quite yet. He knew he was near the borders of Cercatori, but he wouldn't be stopping there. No, right now though he found himself at a beautiful location, where there was a pond, with a small waterfall. His companion, voiced herself in wanting him to rest, she had been perched up on his shoulders, feeling sorry for herself. The large predator had become the prey, she had been hunted by a wolf, though Niro was still sore about it, it wasnt like the wolf that shot her down knew she was owned. He’d gotten an arrow right straight through her wing, She would never fly again Niro knew that, but he was sure the bird did not. He sat down next to the reflecting pool, happy to get a little rest. It was a long journey and he figured he should have brought a horse, well he would for the rest of the packs at least, but for now he’d enjoy some time to relax before setting out again He pulled out some dried meat for both himself and Marahute, keeping his eye on the water. Thinking of where his sister might have gone.

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f0f1e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Sorin[/html]
[html]

wc: 247. My little muse did not want to sing.

Giron started loving to explore the Ethereal Eclipse, now that he wasn't starving and desperate, he could enjoy its beauty and scents. In this particular day he had been just following the scents of various flowers, amazed by the variety early summer had brought on. The vastness of the Ethereal was something he enjoyed, a place where his nose could tell him where to go but not where he was, and his eyes were free to look around. Occasionally he caught the scent of a bunny or other, larger game traveling through the woods. All these he let past, not in the mood to stalk prey. However, just as he thought about heading back to reach home before the sun gave way to the moon he picked out a scent unlike all the others. he started tracking it without a second thought, as he did not like leaving his curiosity unsatisfied. it didn't take long until his found the source of the scent at a pond, in the form of a dark-haired gray wolf.

"Hello, bit of a shock seeing another soul in these woods." Giron questioned, though stayed back cautiously. The wolf seemed nice, but his face told of a troubled traveler. Caution when approaching those deep in thought was something Giron always tried to attempt cautiously. backing out now was no choice, and Giron's curiosity still edged him to stay, at least for one more question. "Is that a bird you have on your shoulder?"

<style type="text/css">
.gironwater b {font-weight:bold; color:#28B3E5; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.beachooc { font-style:italic}
.gironwater p {text-indent:0px; padding:3px 35px; margin:0px;}
.gironwater {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#000961; background-image:url(http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/5286/avatarot.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #28B3E5; padding: 185px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: arial; font-size:11px; color:#135598; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.gironwater-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:332 OOC: Sorry it took me so long, I had lack of muse and lots of rl junk around ^^;

Niro was engrossed in the water, as it rippled slowly to the edge where it could go no further, the wind made it move, but it was still entrancing. He was thinking about everything that was going on, everything that his life meant to him had all changed around him. He had thought of his sister, how she did not seem to trust him anymore, how she did not come to him when she was attacked. How many times had Niro saved her? He’d killed for her, stolen for her, nearly died for her. She had not known that, but had she not felt protected with him? He was her brother? Who could be better than that? Niro was shocked out of his silent thought, and he looked to see a different type of canine come up to him, but he kept a safe distance. Marahute ruffled her feathers, though the wing that was injured lay pinned to her side, bandaged, she seemed indignant to be thought of anything other than a bird. Niro rubbed her beak clicking his tongue gently before he gave the man a friendly smile.

“Ah I was just on my wat to Dahlia de Mai, I thought I’d stop for a little bit. My name is Niro Takekuro, and yes, she’s a bird, in fact she is a golden eagle.”

He said looking back at the large bird of pray perched on his shoulder. She was a sight to see, though an intimidating one. He wouldn’t blame the man with the dropping ears if he didn’t come any further. Niro showed some interest in who this man was, he could tell he was from the nearby pack, but how long had he been in the place? That, he was uncertain about, and where had he come from origionally, to have such large ears the flopped over? These were questions he was bound to get answered, though he would not ask them outright.

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[html]

wc 176, sorry for the late response. Similar to yours, except replace rl junk with heavy gaming of the graphical kind

Giron instantly regretted interrupting as he shocked him out of his thoughts, but was relieved that his reply was far from anger. Feeling a bit more confident, he slowly stepped closer to the wolf. Eager to continue the conversation and find out more about the stranger, Giron questioned him softly, taking time as he observed the eagle perched on Niro's shoulder.

"A golden eagle? How did you manage to get it to come along with you? Quite beautiful. Sorry, I don't think I've introduced myself, I'm Giron Felorn, from Cercatori d'Arte. I was taking a walk around here, just exploring. "

Now that he was out in the open, the basset hound took a better look of his surroundings before the little sunlight that was left disappeared. In the dim twilight, the waterfall and pool looked surreal, their constant gurgling hypnotizing. He could sense why wolf was so entertained by the puddle, the way the water danced seemed never to change, yet every movement of it appeared to be unique, if only varying slightly from the last.

<style type="text/css">
.gironwater b {font-weight:bold; color:#28B3E5; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.gironwater {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#000961; background-image:url(http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/5286/avatarot.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #28B3E5; padding: 185px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: arial; font-size:12px; color:#135598; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.gironwater-border {width:452px; border:1px solid #000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC/WC

Niro Nodded, and gave a chuckle, it was rare to see one with a wild animal but he had been with friends most of the time as of late so the new man wouldn’t know He stopped short though. As he gave his own name and where he lived. Niro had always had misgivings with the pack the man claimed to be in.his sister had been there once, and now she was gone because the previous leader, well not just him, but Niro blamed him for everything. He would not rest anything on this man just because he lived there though.

It is nice to meet you Giron. As for my bird, well I’m like her father really, I raised her since she was an egg. Normally she would be flying...”

He stopped short. Looking over at the bandaged animal, he was still angry at the man that shot him, though grateful to the woman who had patched Marahute up. He would have tried to kill the man if it hadn’t been for the black and white woman.

“Well in any case, her name is Marahute. What brings you outside of your borders? Hopefully nothing bad has happened there again has it?”

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[html]

As Giron listened Niro, hhis eyes focused in on the eagle's clearly injured wing, something he had not noticed before. He was curious as to how it happened, and his curiosity only grew deeper as Niro's sentence trailed off and it became obvious no further explanation was forthcoming. He was eager to ask what had cause it, yet his politeness once more made him hold back the question. In the end, however, his curiosity grabbed his politeness by the throat and subdued it.

"Why isn't she flying?" Giron asked hastily, though not a moment later his politeness managed to regain some control. "If you don't mind me asking, that is." At this point, his embarrassment noticed what his curiosity had done to his politeness, and what it had caused him to ask, so it made them apologize to each other, leaving Giron feeling quite embarrassed. He was contemplating on how to politely excuse himself until he remembered Niro was awaiting a reply. "Merely following scents, exploring the region. I'm new around these parts, so I've been taking some walks through here to get familiar with the landscape." Replied Giron, having forgotten his embarrassment already.

<style type="text/css">
.gironwater b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.gironwater {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#000961; background-image:url(http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/5286/avatarot.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #28B3E5; padding: 185px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: arial; font-size:12px; color:#28B3E5; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC/WC

Niro’s frown deepened a little and urged the large bird to his arm, where she obliged, and he stroked her head easier. He looked up at the sky for a moment before looking over at Giron.

“Someone was hunting, and they thought of her as food. They shot her down. His companion helped tend to her though.”

Niro explained. He was grateful for the woman tor tending to him, and she’d been the one that had calmed him down. Even if she said she was part of the cause she reminded him having birds was not a common thing around wolves, and he’d calmed listening to reason as he was normally a reasonable man.

“Ah that’s normally a good thing. There was once a time where I had gotten lost in this forest, once that happened i made sure to remember not to day dream in here.”

He gave a hint of a smile. He could still easily get lost in here. He knew very little of the ins and outs of the forest, it was too big for that.

“Have a short rest then. This place seems to be lovely enough, good water too. I’m surprised a pack hasn’t picked it up yet.”

Niro said offhandedly to the man.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[html]

"The bird is quite the beauty, there might be more, but a specimen that fine being killed would be a sore loss. I'm sure you'll keep her safe, how long do you think it'll be until she can fly again? I mean, will she be able to fly again?" Giron asked Niro, glad that his curiosity was being satisfied. Having spent his life hunched over on a low desk or sniffing for trails, his head rarely more than a foot above ground, he was always fascinated by birds. Birds of Prey, particularly, were polar opposites of him. While he had poor eyesight, smelled the earth deeply and let others do the physical work, those birds soared high and hunted by eye. Fascinating, as Giron would say. "Fascinating, those birds." Giron said.

Giron also thought the offer to take a rest was a wonderful one, and did so. At first he tried decided whether he wanted to drink or sit first, and thought siting would be best. Then he unsuccessfully tried finding a comfortable position to sit against a rock, and failed. He tried the same against a tree, thought he succeeded, decided he hadn't, and figured that wasn't a good spot either. Reminding himself of Niro's presence, Giron felt awkward trying all those locations and decided just to kneel where he was.

"Oh, yes, yes, wonderful area. I wouldn't be surprised if a pack claimed it, though I would be just as surprised if they did. Seems a bit out of the way for most packs to travel to though." Now that he was seated, Giron fixed his fedora, glad that he finally had a comfortable spot.

<style type="text/css">
.gironwater {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#000961; background-image:url(http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/5286/avatarot.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #28B3E5; padding: 185px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: arial; font-size:12px; color:#28B3E5; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
OOC: I think we can end this soon, very soon, it's getting slightly stale, BUT I would love to rp with you with Shawchert if you don't mind, I like rpin with ya Big Grin

The question of when she will fly again, and then if she would fly again sobered Niro's expression. He wasn't sure if she would, but he had the sinking feeling the bird would not be able to fly again. To keep from verbally speaking to the man, he shrugged. He was silent for a while after he spoke about the wonderful spot and Giron spoke about it as well putting in his two cents, Niro raised his eyebrow, he really must be new here if he didn't know.

"Well it's not as remote as you think, there are plenty of packs around, Dahlia, Cercatori, Crimson dreams even AniWaya are close so if anyone takes it, I don't see how they could be out of the way.

He said casually, looking back over the water. He liked his rest, though he knew he would have to get back on his way soon enough.
[html]

I agree, sorry about the long delays but it is getting a bit stale. Makes it hard for me to think up of a reply, but easy for me to procrastinate on writing them. I'd love to rp with Shawchert. ~286

"Close? Huh, shows my knowledge of the area." Commented Giron. He had noticed the darkness starting to creep in to the forest, and had no wish to walk back in the dead of night. After all, he trusted his nose, but not his knowledge of the area. The thought solidified in his head when he remembered he was going on his way back home before he had stumbled upon the wolf and his bird.

"It was a pleasure meeting you Niro, but I am going to make my way back to Cercatori now. Just in case it turns out I'm lost, I'd rather know I'm lost now than find out I'm lost at midnight." Giron bowed to the stranger, sniffed the air, readjusted his fedora and set off into the woods. The tail of his trenchcoat vanished into the darkness, soon followed by the sounds of someone treading on the earth as gracefully as a blind elephant. As darkness enveloped him, Giron was deep in thought. Niro seemed like a nice guy, the fact that he'd protected the bird supported that statement. The bird too, oh what he'd to to whoever hurt it. He quickly remembered his incompetency at physical fights, and waved that thought aside. The deer smell was getting stronger, he was almost there. There? Giron paused in his tracks. Why was he following a deer smell? He sniffed rapidly, partly in panic, but still couldn't pick up any clay or traces of the ocean in the air. Defeated, he headed back to the pool. The sounds of dried leaves and twigs being stepped on with the nimbleness of a hippopotamus announced his arrival.

"Pardon, but could you point the way back to Cercatori?"

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]