Title Changes
Oh. Sad I thought it was a change... meh.

Derp, I didn't save any of the titles I changed. x_x Katie, if you wanna let me know how you'd like it coded and faded, I'll re-add the title back for you. ^_^
I still have the PM saved somewhere, so I can get it for you. c:

edit:
Quote:for Anann's title I'd like "Harbinger of Misfortune" in similar colors to her current title, just darker.
Ooooh, you rock. <3 Thanks!

I rejiggered the fade -- If needs changes, do let me knowwww~ Changes would obviously be okay here in the case of LOL ADMIN R B DUMB. D:
Can you please delete the Tree Hugger under Anu (i figure i "used" it up in the change so it needs to be nixed) Big Grin and delete the second title on Alder (the unshaded one please) He doesn't need two. I'm sorry I wasn't clear enough on my requests hope this is okay, I apologize!
Done and done. All good since they were both deletions. Wink
Thank Kiri Smile but you deleted the shaded one for Alder, not the unshaded one Sad now it doesn't have the hover over text. i'm sure its hard to tell ><
Fuhhhh. Do you have the code for the one I deleted? :c
Code:
<span title="Ponyboy" span style="letter-spacing:1.3px;word-spacing:1px; font-family: georgia,serif; font-size: 9.5px; serif; text-transform:uppercase; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #1f1f1f;"><FONT COLOR="#ffffff">S</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fff3cd">T</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ffe69a">A</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ffd966">Y</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ffcc33"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#ffd055">G</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ffd477">O</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ffd798">L</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ffdab9">D</FONT></font> </span><br/>

Smile
I thought the "Harbinger of Misfortune" title was only a three month one from territory contest and its time is almost up, I believe???? so that's why I didn't code it or change it.
@Alli -- fixed!

@Katie -- It's up to leaders to let us know when a pack-awarded title/icon expires, so doublecheck with Meghann about that?
ty!! <3