A bow for she
[html]

Word Count: 224

Saxif had her heart set on getting her own weapons since she first had the desire to hunt. So when she had heard of the new Gatlvska upon her return she knew she would likely have the chance to gain her desired weapon. She had spent the morning checking her traps hoping to find fresh meat as an offering. She lucked out with two rabbits; she had sliced a small chunk from each as an offering to the spirits as she always had been taught. On her way back to the southern point of the village her excitement grew. Her curiosity grew, she wondered how the newcomer looked if he would teach her the basics of making a bow. She often wanted to learn every aspect of hunting. In the distance she noticed the hut and the older wolf working diligently. Her light step often gained her much closeness to others before they had noticed her presence.

Saxif started to untie the rabbits hooked to her plain leather belt, a poor replication of the one she found in her explorations. Good day Gatlvska, I am Saxif Goldenfeather the Tsisdu Kanati of the pack. I offer you this fine pair of fresh rabbits in hopes to acquire a bow. She hoped it was an adequate offering, if not she didn’t mind hunting for live prey.

<style type="text/css">
.saxiftribe-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.saxiftribe b {font-weight:bold; color:#5f3f28; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxiftribe p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.saxiftribe {margin:0 auto; background-color:#242912; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/34xpa49.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 510px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#787d64; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21241c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Ok, just a heads up, I got another thread on this day in the afternoon so when we close this let's make sure it's sometime around noon ok? Smile / Word Count: 523 (5 points)

The sun had just begun to peak into the old wolf’s home as he began to wake from his slumber. His gaze moved over to the empty bed of pelts as he began to rise and sat on his bed. A small frown formed on his face as he wondered when he she coyote companion was going to make it back to the tribe. He knew it was going to take her a bit longer than him considering the state that she was left in when he began his journey. He closed his eyes and prayed that she was safe wherever she was and that no danger would come to her or the little ones that were growing inside her.

Songan looked over to the items he had and sighed. He had so many unfinished works and he had been putting them off to meet with other members of the tribe. The one thing he really wanted to finish was the bag he made for his brother. It was a dark leather back with a beaded feather on the front and a long strap to be hung on the shoulder of the holder. There were a few minor details he needed to complete before giving this gift away. The male began to search inside one of his bags that held many items he used to decorate his bags and items. He found a small claw that he could use to keep the bag shut. It was a claw from a cat of some kind. He began to sew the claw on and make a leather loop on the flap of the bag so it would be able to stay open or closed whenever his brother wanted. He smiled as he finished and then held it at a distance away from him. It’s finished. I hope Dawali likes it. I can give it to him the next time I see him.

Songan had just set the bag down as he peered outside and noticed a figure coming towards him. It was a female from the figure’s features and had a golden pelt and eyes. He moved down and noticed the prey hanging along her waist. The old wolf tilted his head in confusion as she came up to him and began to speak. She introduced herself and asked if he would be able to make her a bow in exchange for the prey she had brought him. The male gave her a warm smile and opened the flap in the cloth into his home. "There’s no need to be so formal with me Saxif. I don’t think it’s fitting to call me by my rank. My name is Songan Amara. Why don’t you come inside and we can share this meal together?" He moved back inside his home and waited to see if his guest would accept his offer. He began to place some sticks into the small fire pit he made in his home. "I’d be more than happy to make you a bow. Would you please describe to me what you would like for it to look like?"

[/html]
[html]

WC: 370+

Saxif rubs her neck slightly embarrassed after she stepped in the red wolf’s home and handed him his rabbits. Forgive me; it’s a habit I am trying to get out of. I was raised to speak quite formal. Its nice to meet you Songan. She moved closer to the fire he stood in front of still unsure of how to place herself in someone else’s home. She was use to a more primitive den. And I would gladly your eat with you I haven’t had breakfast yet, was kind of on a singular mission when I awoke. Saxif smiled brightly and moved her streaked hair that slipped over her right eye as she looked down at him. It seemed his gathering area was a spread of pelts and figured it was probably proper etiquette to sit with him there. She awaited an invitation and as she received it that was when she began to think on his question.

Saxif had not really thought of what she wanted in a bow before so her answer had taken a moment. Her face scrunched as it had whenever she concentrated a trait that often got her the laughter of her friend as a pup. She always just wanted a bow any would have done but now she really had a chance to bring specifics. She finally spoke with a bit of excitement building in her.

I would love a bow that shoots long ranges, but is still usable on horseback. Maybe a good grip so I don’t have to reposition if I need to run and quickly aim. I am not sure about decorative details though I never really thought about it before, all I know about bows is that they are quite deadly in a hunter’s hands. Maybe if it looked deadly it would show how serious of a hunter I am. She smiled shyly kind of unsure of what he meant but answered as best she could. She sat there oddly nervous but quite excited as well. Her nerves were a common reaction to meeting someone new but figured maybe his age was an added factor she felt intimidated by those who had experienced so much more than her. Her excitement was for her future bow.

<style type="text/css">
.saxiftribe-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.saxiftribe {margin:0 auto; background-color:#242912; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/34xpa49.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 510px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#787d64; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21241c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Word Count: 504 (5 points)

Songan could see the embarrassment in the she wolf’s face to her formal greeting. He returned to her with a warm smile. It was no big deal that she was being so formal with him, though as he said before it did make him feel a bit weird. She began to apologize for the formalness as she handed him the rabbits. The male looked to the side where he had set aside some sticks to use for cooking. He was not much of a cook as he was a craftsman, but he knew enough to help him get along. "It’s alright. Some old habits are hard to break. It’s a pleasure to meet you as well." He was so glad that Saxif had accepted his request and decided to share this meal with him. He carefully placed the rabbits on the sticks and held them near the fire. "You don’t mind your meat being cooked do you?" He then carefully stuck the sticks into the ground so that he did not have to hold them while they cooked. The male’s gaze turned over to the she wolf as she looked to the pelt next to him. His spot for his friend would be taken up for the moment, though he didn’t mind. "Why don’t you have a seat on these pelts? It can’t be comfortable just standing up the whole time while we’re here." The old wolf waited for her to take a seat before checking on the rabbits to see if they were cooked enough.

The bow that the huntress had in mind seemed too much like a simple bow. If he was going to get better at his works, he wanted more of a challenge than just a simple bow. He began to think of some ideas, ways that he could design the bow for her. One idea came as he pulled out a bow he was working on for himself. It was still messy in the carving, though he pointed out the bird he was sculpting into it. "Have you been visited by your spirit guide yet? I could carve him or her into your bow." The male then reached for his bag of items that he used to decorate things. He offered it to her. "Why don’t you take a look though this? I use these for decorating my crafts. You could pick out some of the ones you like and I can add them to your bow." He then placed the bow back in its place and then turned his attention back to the she wolf. He had hoped the things he had showed her would give her some idea on how she could make her bow more unique. While he was waiting for her answer, he began to check on the rabbits. He took the knife he held on his leg and cut them open. They were nearly done being cooked and soon would be ready to be served as a meal.

[/html]
[html]

WC: 510

She shook her head to communicate she didn’t mind cooked meat. She shifted closer to the wolf as he handed her the bag. Saxif felt truly honored that she could decorate her bow to her desire. But the mention of a spirit guide had saddened her momentarily. I have not been with Aniwaya long enough to go through the ceremony of a guide. She had carefully removed each object from the bag. Some struck her interest others she felt just weren’t for her. Then she felt a leather case and pulled it out. She carefully removed the tie and unfolded the flaps. In the center of the casing lay two beautifully twinned tail feathers. They were white and tipped with a deep brown almost black coloring. She looked up at Songan astonished by the site of the feathers. These are golden eagle feathers.” She lifted one to inspect its white area. Her eyes shimmered with excitement. [b]Not only are these golden eagle feathers. These are immature golden eagle feathers. Her voice cracked with amazement.

The golden eagle was the symbol of her clan, it was said her pack was lead to the haven of the tundra lands by one. It has and always will be a sacred creature to her people. It is said when presented with feathers from the bird it was the greatest omen a wolf could receive. Her father wore one in his braid, a gift from her uncle who had found it one day. She remembered the story well. Her golden eyes lay upon the older wolf again. How did you obtain them? My family believes only a great one is presented with such a feather. My uncle was the first in 6 years to even see one like this let alone two. Her voice excited to hear his tale as she presented hers. He was presented the feather one day during a swim. He had left his spear by the bank and upon his return there it was. Lying neatly propped up to his weapon. They had a great feast I was told purely in honor of the gift. He gave them to my father. Saxif smiled warmly. A fitting gift for a chief.

She suddenly tensed. It was the first time she had revealed her past status as an Alpha’s daughter. She cleared her throat of the fear building in her. She didn’t want him to know the discomfort it brought her. She folded the leather again setting it down. Her thoughts now distracted, she hoped he missed the comment. She pleaded to the spirits hoping her past remain unknown to her pack. Saxif was a hunter now not a royal of a long lived hidden pack. She looked at the rabbits just then. I believe they are done. I much like the change of cooked meat but I am a fan of the extremely fresh kind. Thus the reason I hunt. She forces an uncomfortable laugh. She shifts into a more comfortable position and seemingly sorts through the rest of the objects thoughtlessly.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
Word Count: 504 (5 points)

The male was glad to see that the she wolf didn’t mind him cooking the meal that they planned to share together. He continued to look after the meat as his golden gaze turned over to her. She seemed to have a bit of a more disappointed demeanor. She began to explain that she had not been in the tribe long enough to have had a visit from her spirit guide. He gave her a small nod with a smile. "Don’t worry Saxif. I’m sure it won’t be long before you are visited by your spirit guide, so don’t feel so down." Songan’s eyes moved around as he watched Liluye swoop in from the top of his home. She flew behind the she wolf before settling down on the old wolf’s knee. She began to clean under her wing as he looked down to her. He emitted a soft sigh before turning to his guest. "This here is Liluye. She is my spirit guide." The young bird folded her wings back and rested gently on the wolf.

Songan’s ears pirked up at Saxif’s excitement to finding certain bird feathers in his bag. His gaze moved over to her as she pulled out some golden eagles feathers. He had almost forgotten that he had gotten those. There were so many feathers and beads in that bag that it was hard to keep up with them. He listened as she explained her excitement in seeing the feathers and that they were a symbol of her old tribe. It was nice to hear some back story to the she wolf. It began to give him some ideas to the design of the bow he was going to make for her. He thought for a moment as he tried to remember where he had gotten the feathers. "Hmm if I recall correctly, I was relaxing next to a river and found them laid against my bag as I looked over to it. Perhaps some wind blew by and they stopped there." He continued to listen to her story of how her father obtained the feathers. He gave her a smile as he curled his tail around his leg.

His gaze turned back to the cooking rabbits as he checked them again. The blood had stopped and the meat was cooked through. He took a moment, picking up one of them and taking a small bite to make sure they were tender enough. He gave a small nod before handing Saxif her rabbit. He took another bite of the rabbit before listening to his guest again. He stopped though as she let out an uncomfortable laugh. He began to wonder if there was something about him that was changing her demeanor. He set the rabbit down for a moment as he looked away. He took a look to his supplies and was running low. Perhaps after the meal, she would be able to come with him to help get some wood for her bow.

[/html]
[html]

WC: 575

Saxif had felt glad that the wolf seemed to be passive to her slip of her status. It had almost felt like a weight was lifted, it didn’t matter here. She was who she was for the pack, a young hunter nothing more. She decided maybe it would be time to finally stop the habit of keeping her past hidden. She hoped it wouldn’t change people’s views on her but figured maybe most would be just as impassive as this wolf had just been.

When Songan’s spirit guide showed itself to her she felt honored by the gesture. The older wolf had put her at ease by assuring her in time she would have her own. She pondered for a moment which spirit would choose her. Her reaction to his short emotionless tale of his feathers had her still amazed by him. He must be a great person. She automatically assumed from the knowledge of her tribe’s belief. She would visit him often in the future with many gifts of her hunts all in hopes to stay in his good graces and thanks for the bow.

As the girl ate she continued to search the bag of trinkets, she much liked his carvings and she set aside a few fancy strings that she figured might be a nice addition. String was silent but still beautiful. Again she came upon a carving of an eagle; she smiled and set it in the pile of her liked items. In the pile were strings of different colors. She had a few flat shell beads that shimmered silver and reflected a variety of colors from the light. She didn’t want too many beads if any at all on her bow because she wanted to remain silent as she carried and ran with it. The ends, I wonder if they could have a bit of sharpness to them in case at a moment’s notice I will have to use it in close range. ‘Being prepared for any situation is something a hunter should always be’ or so my uncle always said. I don’t care so much for the weight to be light so long as it can shoot fair I will grow accustom to the heaviness. She wasn’t the best creator of things; the barn in Pheonix Valley which was loosely based off other buildings was the extent of her knowledge in creation. Her traps were often just crude replicas of her uncle’s sleek and camouflaged designs, but they worked so she didn’t feel the need to modify them.

When they had finished their breakfast she looked up at the male. She smiled satiated by the meal wondering now that she had sorted through the bag would he have enough for him to create a bow. She was excited from the fact that not only was she getting a bow but it would be decorated, it would give her such a defined and professional look as a hunter. These are the items I like. She pushed the pile forward. I don’t expect you to use all of them but figured it would give you a vague idea of my likes. From the items in the pile it was apparent Saxif liked color but she also liked tradition. I hope for it to be silent, so if any beads or shells get placed they should be secure. Oh this is so exciting. She giggled lightly in response to her own giddiness.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
I will begin the sketch on the bow soon Smile / Word Count: 635 (5 points)

Songan watched the she wolf as her demeanor turned into more of one of a relaxed state. He was glad to see she was laid back and feeling more at ease being with the male, even after her small outburst about the feathers and her past tribe. As much as he wanted to show her respect for being a chief’s daughter, he was not the AniWayan chief’s daughter, so it felt better in the current state. His golden gaze moved over to Liluye as she began to spread her wings and cleaned under there. It was good to see that she was relaxed as well. So long as she was not bothered by either of them, he was sure she would continue to stay. The kestrel took moments in between her cleaning to look around the area and mostly over at the red wolf’s guest. It took her some time to warm up to others and was cautious, though normally didn’t show it. She flicked her tail feathers gently before making her way up the male’s arm and pirched proudly on his shoulder. The male gave her a warm smile before turning his attention back to his guest and their meal.

Songan began to finish his meal as Saxif was still going through his bag of things. He kept a good eye out on the things she was picking out so that he could begin to plan an image of the final piece in his head. He noticed her picking out a lot of different colors of string as well as some beads and some of the carvings he had made recently with the help of Ayasha. Thinking of the white she wolf brought joy to him as he set aside the finished rabbit. He paused as the golden she wolf began to speak. His eyes faced her as he listened. She wanted to have the ends sharpened for close combat. It took the rust wolf a moment to think about how he would answer her. Bows were better for long range instead of short range, though it could be used as a defense if needed. He gave her a small nod before replying. "Yes I can do that, though you might find it better to use a knife for close encounters, especially if what you’re attacking can fight back and gets too close." He did not like the thought of his other tribe members getting into danger. It would be better for her to aquire a knife to have as well.

As the she wolf was finishing her rabbit, she pushed all the things she had picked out towards him. Songan began to pick up the items as ideas came into his head. He stopped on the carvings and tried to think of how he would be able to add them into her bow without making it too much like his. He then got an idea. The rust wolf stood up and headed just outside his home. There was a patch of dirt there, perfect for planning out the design. He asked that the she wolf come and watch. The male pulled out his knife from the holster on his thigh and began to draw the bow. The ends were pointed and near the top was a carving of a flying eagle. Some of the strings were wrapped around near the middle and others were hanging down from the bird and the bottom of the bow, these ones holding the feathers she picked out. He began to add beads onto the hanging strings as well. As he finished, his golden gaze moved over to Saxif. "What do you think as this for the design of your bow? It may take some time but it will be your own unique bow."

[/html]
[html]

WC: 400+

Saxif reached behind her back as the wolf mentioned carrying a knife. She pulled a skinning knife that was hilted and almost hidden in the fluff of her back where her belt seemed to disappear. It was not very large but she knew the points of many creatures to use it effectively. It is just something I borrowed but I don’t usually leave with out it. But in a moments notice in a herd of spooked caribou or deer having something that can be merely shifted to protect oneself especially one with a greater reach from rearing hooves or striking antlers, is something good to have. Of course putting one self in that kind of position is pretty rare but I’d like to be prepared. She had acted out the scenario slightly as she spoke, first holding her hands like about to pull an arrow back. Then shifting her upper body as she remained seated as though surprised by a buck to her right. In her mind she imagined grabbing the bow like a spear striking the buck in the throat before finishing it off with the arrow. It must have been slightly amusing to the male as she explained but hoped he understood her reasoning for the request. I know its an odd request but sometimes I just think too much, it’s a blessing and a curse at times. Blessing that I will nearly always be prepared curse because it can be a distraction. She chuckled lightly.

As they stepped outside and he had begun to carve into the ground he created a design that made Saxif’s heart stop. It was amazing; she didn’t have much of an eye for any type of art. To have watched him create something so perfect for her in such a short time since their introduction was remarkable. She inched closer and closer as he added each new detail. That is so much greater than I expected. I can’t wait to see the final product. She let her tail wag with excitement. She knew in the next few days she would probably be daydreaming hunting with her new bow. It was just another thing to keep her mind off the troubles of her friend and that was something she needed. It is going to be perfect. She smiled at the aged wolf her respect for him growing greater with each passing moment. One day she hoped to find some way to honor him that was befitting to the gratitude she felt already growing deep.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
Word Count: 527 (5 points)

Songan watched as Saxif pulled out the knife that she had from behind her back. It was nice to see that she actually had one. It was going to be more useful to her than pointed tips on a bow. If she relied on her bow too much, it would surely break and then he would have to make her another one. He nodded as the she wolf began to speak and told him that she would be using the knife as a means of self defense from bigger prey animals, though it would also be good for animals that might bring harm as well. "Yes, that is a good use for it, but it will also come in handy for other things, like for instance say a bear attacks. At least with a knife you won’t be defenseless." The rust wolf then watched her act out her movements with the knife and then watching her little reenactment of her hunt. She then began to speak again, though he didn’t mind watching. It brought him joy to see the other tribe members relaxed and comfortable to act themselves in front of him. "It’s quite alright Saxif. I enjoyed watching your performance. I’m sure you’ll make a very good hunter one day." He gave her a small applause for a good show.

Songan then took a moment to look at his own design that he had made, wondering if he might have been getting a bit in over his head. He still needed a bit of practice for the bird part of the bow, though he was sure he would be able to do that and add in the details later. He also made a mental note of where the strings were on the bow seeing as she had picked out many different colors. He would be sure that the ones holding the feathers would fit well in color with them. His orbs moved up as he noticed the excitement in the she wolf’s face. He was glad she was happy about his design and would be sure to get working on it soon. He soon walked back into his home, checking on his supplies. The red wolf paused for a moment before coming back outside. "Saxif, would you mind coming with me? I need some more wood for my crafts. Perhaps you wouldn’t mind helping me find some?" As he waited for her answer, he got his rope and whistled for his equine companion. Rain came to his call and he began to wrap the rope around her. He used her whenever he needed her to carry his supplies, not that she minded doing it at all so long as it wasn’t too much of a load for her.

Songan began to lead the silver dapple towards the woods as he looked around for some good pieces of wood. He would need small ones for practice as well as a nice long one for the bow he would be making for the golden she wolf. He wanted to make sure it was the perfect length for her when it was finally done.

[/html]
[html]

WC: 400+

Saxif smiled at the male’s advice, she often respected any piece of knowledge the older wolves had. She would not leave with out her knife from that point on, it came in use more than just skinning. In the past she never would have considered carrying a weapon with her, but as she found herself in her optime form far more often in these lands it was becoming a habit to carry useful items. She always carried sinew on her belt as she found tying things had been very useful. She could collect many creatures from her traps just because of the string as well as repair them instead of returning them home. She liked her morning strolls in the woods where she had strategically placed various small game traps. She realized she was daydreaming slightly and quickly answered the wolf’s question.

Yes of course I will help you. It is the least I can do for your since you have decided to make me a bow. She followed the male and his mare into the woods. She would pick up pieces of wood the older wolf had pointed at while he gathered as well. She was silent for a while her thoughts just mindlessly going on about hunting and her bow. She started humming absentmindedly. She much enjoyed moments like this, just a relaxing stroll in nature helping a new friend. He made her feel at great ease, like a friend you’ve had for years.

She noticed a nice fallen branch in the distance. She smiled and with a youthful vigilance she ran to it. She picked it up and looked at Songan. Is this a good piece of wood for you? She wagged her tail proudly like finding a treasure before the treasure hunter. Of course she didn’t know much about wood, she was just putting it out there hoping to be right. She walked over and handed the branch to the red wolf watching him carefully as he inspected it. What is it that you look for to make a bow? Or a spear? Or even a club? Her curiosity rising back to their average heights she remained close and watchful. She was so right there she even accidently brushed the male’s arm. She stepped back realizing she was too close, she didn’t much like the contact of others for reasons that always eluded her so she rubbed her arm embarrassed and awkward. Sorry I’m being nosey. She smiled shyly.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Perhaps we could wrap this one up soon? / Word Count: 508 (5 points)

Songan was glad to hear that the she wolf was willing to join him in gathering some wood for his projects. He could always use the extra help whenever he could get it. He gave her a warm smiled as he pet Rain gently and strolled into the woods. The equine stayed near her master like any dog would to its owner. Sometimes he even found it bit strange that she acted in such a manor towards him. He gave her a small smile as he continued to look around. His gaze moved over to the golden she wolf to make sure that she hadn’t gone too far and was getting the right kind of wood for his crafts. So far it seemed like she was a bit confused he gave her smile and showed her some of the wood he was picking out. "Make sure to get some smaller ones. The crafts I’m making right now don’t need too much wood. They just need to be strong so they don’t break." He then moved over to the silver dapple and took the rope. He began to tie the first batch of wood onto her. Rain didn’t mind it at all and went to go eat a bit of grass.

The red wolf’s ears moved back up as Saxif asked what he looked for in the weapons that he made. He paused for a moment before saying a single word. "Uniqueness." He motioned pulling back on a bow before speaking again. "Anyone can use a simple bow, but it takes a respectful hunter to be able to hold his or her own unique bow. I believe that the weapon should reflect its owner and make it so no two bows are the same. Like your bow for example. The bird carvings and the feathers match your teachings and past. They mean something to you." He turned back and thought of an idea. "I know. Why don’t you pick out the wood piece that will become your bow? Make sure that it is long enough to become a bow and wide enough that I can carve in all the details." He would then wait for her to choose the wood and then began to head back to his home.

Once Songan and Saxif returned, he untied the wood from Rain and laid them outside of his home. For the piece that the golden she wolf had chosen for her bow, he would ask her to hand it to him and place it next to his bow inside his home. He would begin working on it soon. He wanted to quickly make sure that all of his work would be done before completing it. He came back out and gazed over to the she wolf. "Thank you for your help Saxif. I will be sure to begin working on your bow soon. Is there anything else that I can do for you?" He wouldn’t mind making her something else if she needed it.

[/html]
[html]
Sorry this took so long. WC: 250+

Saxif smiled at his explanation for the qualities he looks for in wood. It was great to have something unique, something that screamed ‘this is mine.’ Saxif could imagine herself with her bow, the colorful ribbons flowing with the wind with the rare feathers. She would ultimately be proud of her first kill with her new bow. She probably would never leave with out it for months to come when the aged wolf completed it. As she held the piece of wood she had found, its shape was definitely unique and she had found it. She stared at it picturing how it would look; she lifted straight and imagined pulling the string back. The weight was heavy but she knew it would become lighter; the length was perfect for her height. She nodded. This is the one. She had carried the piece of wood back to the male’s home. It would be his duty now to care for it. She handed the branch over, even though it was just a stick she knew it was hers and giving it up seemed hard even at that first moment.

She couldn’t help but to give Songan a hug, her gratefulness overtook. Thank you so much. You have already done so much for me. Anytime you need my help please don’t hesitate to call on me. She released the man and had exited his home. She smiled greatly for the rest of the day, her troubles temporarily forgotten. Her heart filled with joy and excitement.

<style type="text/css">
.saxifwind-ooc {padding:10px 5px 0px 5px; font-style:oblique; font-family: modern; font-size:11px; text-align:center}
.saxifwind-ooc i {font-weight:italic; color:#ff9999; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxifwind b {font-family: comic sans; font-size:16px; font-weight:bold; color:#ff9999; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxifwind p {font-family: roman; font-size:14px; text-indent:8px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.saxifwind {margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... -1-1-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 5px 225px 5px; color:#B2B1B2; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21241c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Feel free to close this if you want / Word Count: 501 (5 points)

Songan continued to collect some wood as the golden she wolf was taking the time to pick out the wood she wanted him to use for her now. It was nice to see that she was putting a lot of thought into the piece that she would want for her bow to be made out of. He stayed near Rain, though glanced over to his guest every once and a while. It looked like she had picked out a piece of wood and was pretending for it to be her bow. A warm smile came to his face as he watched her. It was nice to see her taking pride in the piece she had picked out. Saxif then told him that the one she was holding was the one that she wanted him to use. He nodded to her and then they both began to head back to his home. Once they arrived and he handed her the piece of wood, he took a moment to examine it. It was a nice piece and he was sure he would be able to make a fine bow out of it. He gave her a smile as he gently set the wood aside.

Songan’s eyes widened a bit as the golden she wolf moved over to him and hugged him. It took him a moment for him to get over the fact that he was being hugged before listening to her speak. He was glad that he was able to make her happy. He smiled warmly as he patted her back gently. ”I’m glad I was able to make your day. Thank you for the offer. Perhaps we could go hunting together once I get your bow done. Please feel free to drop by here anytime.” He then watched the she wolf exit his home. She was such a cheerful young wolf when she was happy. He stood outside of his home for a while as he watched her off. He didn’t mind staying outside for a while in case she wanted to stay for a while. As he remained outside, he moved over to the creek the clean his paws of the dirt from the wood. He didn’t like to get too much dirt into his home. He also took some of the water and began to straighten out some of his hear. It was getting a bit messy.

The red wolf gazed over once the she wolf was gone. He smiled and then moved back inside his home and rested on the pile of pelts laid out for himself. He turned over onto his back to rest it before he would begin to get some work done. It would be nice to get working on Saxif’s bow while he had some down time. He reached over for the wood that she picked out and pulled the knife out of its holster. He began to carve away at the wood and make the basic shape of the bow.

[/html]