Not sure if I can trust again
[html]
Thread Information
Date: June 5th 2011

Setting: Amaterasu is just bathing off in the salt lake, dealing with her issues.

Time: 2:17 pm

Character Form: Optime
[/html]

[html]

545 words

It had been a few days since Amy had met their pack leader; and while Amaterasu was not in charge she was able to tell that he was a great male. Ever since learning of her split personality Amy had willingly let them shuffle back and forth so they would get to experience their new home. They had met fellow pack mates and things actually seemed to be going just fine. The fear of Lucifer of any of his friends had kept her safely tucked within the main village itself, not daring to get anywhere near the borders. Still having no home of her own she had been forced to sleep in public places and her fur had started to get matted with dirt and mud. She had started to smell and was in need of a bath very badly. Not to be one to offend the rest of her pack with that unsavory smell figured that it would be time to solve the issue. She had learned of a lake that could be used to do just that; at the very least she would get the dirt and fur out of her other wise beautiful white fur. That was her plan for the day, pending that she did not run into one of her fellow pack mates.

Leather satchel hanging by her hip, strap stretched across her chest as she made her way from the main village. She had hoped that she would come across Leon by now since she had so much to talk to him about that she did not even know where to start. The fear of the unknown kept her senses sharp but she tried her best to enjoy the scenery during her little stroll towards the AniWaya border. The smell of the grass was not nearly enough to overpower her own, nostrils flaring as she desperately tried to be rid of the scent. The sun baked in the mud already embedded in her fur, which annoyed her to no end. Pushing that thought aside as she felt the grass push underneath her paws, flexing as she got to enjoy the freedom of not having to be bothered to wear clothes. So many different thoughts raced through her mind, mostly all of her past encounters that had led her to be part of this pack. How she had lost her tent that left her currently homeless, though her pack mates had offered her a space for the time being.

The smell of salt hit her nostrils that snapped her back to the here and now, she shook her head. She approached the lakebed and got a nice look before deciding that it would have been a waste not to go for a dip. She took her satchel off and put it on the lakebed, far enough so that accident would not wet it. She tested the waters by just barely touching the edge of the water with her paws, and she was surprised to find that it was actually quite inviting. With that she strode into the water, fur instantly getting soaked and she was already starting to feel better. Not going in very deep she started to rub at her fur, making sure all the dirt and mud finally washed off of her. After days of being sullen it felt good to be washed of all the mess she had acculmulted. She was hardly waist deep in the lake just trying to make all of her muscles relax before someone showed up and saw her in a more private moment. All in all it was alone time for her and it was what she really needed right now.

<style type="text/css">
.amaterasu-amy b {font-weight:bold; color:#76080c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.amaterasu-amy .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#76080c}
.amaterasu-amy p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.amaterasu-amy {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#515151; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/WbByp.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 220px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Word Count: 504 (5 points)

Songan smiled as he slipped out of his home and whistled for his horse. He had been at work and spending time with Saxif that morning working out all the details on the bow she wanted him to make. It was going to take him a bit of time before it was fully completed, plus he would want to test it to make sure that it wouldn’t break while being used. The male spent a little of the time planning out the shape of the bow and figured he could use this time for a short break. A warm smile appeared on his face as Rain had heard her master’s call. She galloped over to him and stopped in front of him, making happy noises. He calmed her down before moving to her side and hopping up onto her back. He looked over to his home to make sure nothing was out of place before making his way towards the village. Perhaps if he was lucky he would run into another tribe member.

As the male strolled though the village, he caught the scent of an AniWayan heading towards the borders. It must have been a scout, though the only scout he knew of was Ayasha. Perhaps it was her out doing one of her rounds. Seeing as the old wolf had nothing better to do, he figured she wouldn’t mind his company while he was on his break. He gently kicked Rain and had her follow the scent trail. The horse would not be able to smell the scent the wolf carried, but Songan’s nose was still useful in this area. He could smell the scent moving up along the borders. There was also the hint of other things lingering on the scent. He wondered if something had happened to the wolf that carried this scent.

Songan stopped as he could now smell the salt of the lake nearby. It was starting to blanket the smell of the tribe member the closer he came to it. As the lake came into view, he also noticed a figure relaxing in it. He carefully slid off Rain and told her to stay right where she was. The salt began to overpower the male’s nose as he approached. He could see the figure better and it was white just like Ayasha. Because he was looking to the wolf’s back, he was not able to tell if it was really her or not. A smile formed on his face as he began to speak. "Ayasha is that you? What a surprise to find you here. Do you mind if I join you?" He moved to the she wolf’s side and sat down on the bank, dipping his feet into the water as he relaxed. The touch of the water was cool and it felt good to be in considering the summer heat. He curled his tail around and began to sit in the shallow end of the water, waiting for the she wolf’s response.

[/html]
[html]
Thread Information

Setting: Amaterasu is just bathing off in the salt lake, dealing with her issues.

[/html]

[html]

558 words

The smell of salt in the lake had made her nose oblivious to any other smells in the general area, if someone were to approach her then she would have no idea. Her ears were still good to pick up the sounds but that was only if they were making a ton of noise. She was mainly focused on how soothing the water felt on her soaked fur; glad that she was getting some relief from all the dirt. Sure the ground she was standing on was a little muddy but that could be easily wiped off when she was done. If she only had her tent then she would have just camped here until she could arrange some proper living quarters. Her damp tail tried to swish around in the water but it was rather hard to do, though that did not really concern her greatly. She cupped some water in her hands and poured it over her head, getting the upper half of her body a little more soaked. Then she pinched her nose and closed her mouth best she could and dipped into the water more, just making sure she got all the mud and dirt off her the best to her ability.

With her back turned the bank and her mind on other things she did not even hear the sound of what she believed to be a horse approaching the lake. She paid it no mind because she just thought it was a scout which was natural given how close to the border she was. Salt water was still over powering her nose but she felt safe enough to know that no one would be dumb enough to cross the border and cause her any troubles. With her fur and body thoroughly soaked with water and feeling refreshed for the first time in days she debated if she just wanted to stay here for the night. That was when she heard the sound of someone approaching her and in response her body went a little tense. She did her best not to show it but it was clear she was nervous; given her past with males no one could really blame her for reacting in such a way. Then she heard a voice and for a second she was confused, she was not Ayasha. Then again they both had white fur and with her back turned she figured that it was just a very simple mistake.

She turned around to face the wolf and then realized that it was a male, and she really had no idea who he was. Her facing him would have been enough to tell him that she was in fact not the wolf he had thought she was. “Sorry for the mistake but I am Amaterasu”; she said softly as she kept soaking her body in the water. She had no opinion on his looks like she usually would; sex was sort of ruined for her for the time being. And as for if he could join her well that was an obvious no since she had no desire to be around a strange wolf with her fur soaked. But there was something about him that she could not put her paw on and she knew that it would just start to bother her later in the day.

<style type="text/css">
.amaterasu-amy .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#76080c}
.amaterasu-amy {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#515151; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/WbByp.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 220px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Word Count: 513 (5 points)

Wind passed through the air as the heat of the afternoon began to sink into the atmosphere. It was a good thing that the day had brought Songan to the water. It would be a great way for him to cool off after the busy morning. It felt good to be sitting back in the water. He smiled as he slowly made his way in. The water was too cool for him to just get on in. He swayed his tail around in the water as he looked around. He could see a couple of small fish swimming by. There was nothing for him to worry about with them. He took a short glance over to his horse as she had moved to the bank to get a drink of water before eating some grass. It was good to see that she was not wandering off like she was known to do. He then turned his golden gaze back forward and onto other things.

Songan paused for a moment as he looked to the she wolf. After looking over her more carefully, he noticed that this she wolf was not Ayasha. It looked like there was more than one white she wolf here in the AniWaya tribe. The male took note to her features so that he would be able to tell the two she wolfs apart. He gave her a warm smile before scratching the back of his neck gently. "I am so sorry for the mix up. You look just like her. I’ll try not to make that mistake again." He moved his hand back down to his side and into the water. "It’s a pleasure to meet you Amaterasu. My name is Songan Amara." He then waited for the she wolf to answer his question, though he didn’t seem to get one. He nodded to her and leaned his back on the back. "That’s alright. I’ll stay over here if you’d like. I don’t want to make you uncomfortable."

Songan continued to look over the female and tried to find the source of the odd smell he got from her scent trail. He began to rubs his arms with the water and clean himself as he looked to the she wolf from the corner of his eyes. He could not spot anything wrong with her from his gaze. He gave a small sigh before venturing to ask her if something was wrong. "Are you alright Amaterasu? I caught a strange scent when I followed it to you. I was wondering if you’re ok." He turned his gaze away so he didn’t seem like he was making her uncomfortable. He was so used to looking over his sisters that he feels the need to sometimes look over others. He kept his smile to show that he was just being friendly. He had no other interests really. He was too old for most of the things youth brought and he would already have someone staying at home with him. He splashed at himself at he waited.

[/html]
[html]
Thread Information

[/html]

[html]

606 words

She allowed the male to look at her in order to confirm that she was not Ayasha, and it did not help that she was waist deep in water so she probably appeared shorter than she really was. She did not return his smile because well it was still hard for her to trust males given what had happened. Had he been a wolf with black fur she would have left right now and not have acknowledged his existence at all. She knew that it was not fair to not trust him simply because he was a male, but all the times she had been raped by who she thought was a nice guy had ruined the whole gender for her at the time being. She pulled her damp hair back a little and went about continuing to wash what little fur she had missed so far. “It’s quite alright, she and I have the same color of fur so from the back it was an easy mistake” she said softly in a tone that she did not really mind. How he had not been able to tell their scents apart was odd; it might have been because the smell of salt was so over powering to their sense of smell.

When he introduced himself she had a mental ah ha moment; she had a hunch that he was somehow related to their leader. “I had a hunch that you were related to our chief, I met him a few days ago” she commented as she tried to sound a little happier. But she knew that with her tone it would be hard; she had not been truly happy since she had met Leon months ago. When he said that he would stay back she could not help but feel bad; it was not like she owned this lake or anything like that. Though at the same time she did not feel like getting too close to anyone. “I am sorry… I do not want to seem rude or anything” she said in her usually weak and lackluster tone of voice that she had been using since she had first arrived here. It was a good sized lake after all and so long as he kept his distance it would be okay. Of course she knew that he could be trusted as the chief’s brother and not to mention his demeanor showed that he was a good honest person. That black furred monster had made her feel so isolated than ever before; even when surrounded by good wolves that wished her well she felt alone and scared to death half of the time.

Then he asked the question that she had been getting ever since she had crossed the border; the one that always made her feel like she was a little hurt puppy again. She tensed up and just lost it again; all the emotions she had been bottling up for the past few days washed over her like the lake had done to her fur. She turned her back to Songan and just held herself as she started to cry softly, tears falling down and hitting the water to make it look like it was raining just a bit. There was no way that she would be able to hide the fact that she was crying again even with her back turned to the other wolf. All the pain she had suffered could only be expressed through tears; she refused to start cutting herself again. This was not her body after all since Amy was a totally different girl than she ever would be.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
Poor Amaterasu Sad / Word Count: 503 (5 points)

The sun soon began to reflect on the water, making the she wolf’s pelt shine. He could not help but smile at her beauty. Such a beautiful wolf would have such a pure soul, yet he could not seem to bring a smile to her face. He could not understand why Amaterasu would not share happiness with him upon relaxing in the water. He paused as he watched her cleaning herself. He began to wonder if that was the reason for the odd smell from before. She responded to him in response to his apology for his mistake. "Thank you. I will keep note of something to make sure that I don’t mistake you both again."It took a moment for the male to take his eyes off the she wolf and check on his horse. He had feelings of worry brewing about in his head. He wished he had known what was wrong with her.

The old wolf’s eyes and ears turned back to Amaterasu as she began to speak again, noticing the resemblance with him and the chief. He nodded gently before straightening out one of his braids. "Indeed I am related to the chief. I am Dawali’s older brother." Her tone didn’t seem to be changing. He began to wonder if there was any way he would be able to make her smile. She began to speak again, apologizing to him. He shook his head and flicked his ear from the wind. "It’s quite alright. I don’t mind being over here. I don’t want to make you feel uncomfortable." He turned around and dipped his hair in the water, hoping to get some of the knots out. It was a mess and he needed to take a bit of a better care of his hair. Once he was done, he made sure that none of the accessories hanging in his hair were damaged. Everything seemed to be ok.

Just when Songan thought the she wolf’s demeanor couldn’t get worse, it did. His head turned and saw her crying. His worry shot up. Was it something I said? He quickly got up and went over to her. He was a bit hesistant to say something, afraid he would say something to make her feel worse. The male was brought to his knees in front of her and frowned. His ears folded down as the look of sadness and worry filled his eyes. He ventured to place his arms on her shoulders. "Amaterasu? Are you ok? Did I say something wrong? I didn’t mean to make you cry." He closed his eyes half way as he watched to see if the white wolf’s actions would change. He began to speak to her in a soft tone. "Hey, hey. It’s ok Amaterasu. I’m sorry for whatever it was I did. I can leave if you want me to." The male waited to hear her response. He didn’t wish to cause anything else to bring her to tears.

[/html]
[html]
Thread Information

[/html]

[html]

599 words

Even now she was not oblivious whenever someone had their eyes on her; but it was just recently that it started to bother her. Sex was truly ruined for her now and she was done with her whorish ways once and for all; since she no longer needed that skill in order to survive. She felt the sun starting to dry her fur a little and she had to admit that it made her feel a little bit better. It still bothered her that he just watched her while she washed herself but then again this was a public place open to the entire pack. No matter how much water she splashed on her fur she could not rid herself of the scent of Lucifer and she was aware that everyone else that got close to her would be able to smell it. It would linger on her fur for a while and it would just be a constant reminder of how he had desecrated her body over and over again. She had been so focused on her own thoughts that she had hardly heard what Songan had said to her. All she did was nod a little bit in response; it would be very clear that her thoughts were somewhere else other than her at the moment.

She was glad that she had gotten that right, though she had no way of knowing that this was in fact an elder brother instead of a younger one. That begged the question of how old he was; but that would have been very rude of her to just flat out ask. “He is a good man, very caring” she added since it certainly was true. Dawali had been very nice to her despite how much of a stone wall she had acted around him. She shrugged a little since she had no other way to convey how she was feeling right now. When she was not looking at him he just did his thing while she debated if she wanted to go or not and leave him the lake all to himself. Then she was finally reduced to tears again before she knew it; given how emotionally distressed she was it was not much of a surprise. Barely hearing as he stood up and waded into the water and then she was standing in behind her. All of his questions were lost to her as she just kept crying, tears rolling down her eyes. She just felt that she needed to do this; all her feelings had been bottled up in the past month that they would have consumed her sooner than later.

Then she slowly turned around and looked at him, unsure of what she would say to him. Even while on his knees they were nearly eye level with each other. She sniffed a little bit and looked at him with her red puffy eyes; clearly she was not okay. “It was nothing you have said Songan, honest” she said in a tone that was barely above a whisper. Then she stepped closer and just wrapped her arms around his neck, burying her face in his furry shoulder and kept on crying. She quite literally needed a shoulder to cry on and he was the only one right now. The truth was buried deep in her chest and she would find no relief until someone knew. “I was… raped.. a month ago” was all she could say now. That had opened the flood gate for all sorts of questions and soon the whole pack was going to know.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
Word Count: 506 (5 points)

The water began to brush along the bank as the day continued on. The grass was able to get a drink from the water jumping onto the bank. Rain had been off in the distance, attending to her own needs. Songan had looked over to her before turning his attention back to the she wolf as she glanced over to him. She didn’t seem to like that he was constantly watching her. He gave her small nod before turning and attending to himself. He began to brush some of the cool water through the fur on his arms as a soft sigh emitted from his lips. Rain would soon be done and came back over towards her master, standing in place. He gave a smile to his equine companion before cleaning himself once more. It was nice to finally clean himself after some of the journey here from the Great Tribe and after all his busy work. With summer setting in, he would have to keep note of this place. Perhaps he would be lucky enough and he would be able to meet other tribe members here, though that was left for another day. For now he was enjoying his time with Amaterasu, even if he was at a distance.

Songan paused as he sat in front of the crying she wolf. He was not sure what he would be able to say to her to help make her feel better. He then watched the she wolf wrap his arms around him and begin to cry on his shoulder. He gave her a bit of a surprised look before putting his arms gently around her and rubbing her back. She was safe with him. He was glad to hear that it was not something he said that made her feel this way. He kept her close as he listened and she told him of what had happened. A sudden flash of the image of Sanuye appeared as if this had already happened once before. He looked down to Amaterasu and continued to try and comfort her. "It’s ok Amaterasu… you’re safe here with me and in this tribe. I’m sure my brother will help to keep you safe here as well." He thought for a moment of what he could possibly do to help her. A small idea came to his mind "Where do you live my dear? If it would make you feel better I could stop by and check on you. I don’t like seeing others like this." He was so used to looking after Sanuye and her pups after he rape, that he felt the need to do the same with the she wolf and her pups if she would have any. He tried to look to her eyes to see her reaction to his offer. He did not know that she did not have her own home. He swayed his tail in the water as he looked to the sky and made sure that it wasn’t getting too late.

[/html]
[html]

a tad short, sorry /435 words

She was afraid that she would be pushed away now that she was crying into his shoulder. His soft brown fur reminded her of Leon’s which actually brought her a little more comfort; and for the first time since their meeting she was happy that Songan had showed up. Her arms held onto him for dear life while tears rolled down and onto his broad shoulders. Then she felt his hands rubbing her back and she truly felt safe for the first time since she had gotten here; of course she really had hoped that it had been Leon that had been the male wolf she had confided in. The tears slowed down a little and she finally pulled away from his furry shoulder, a little smile since it had tickled her nose. Normally beautiful honey yellow eyes were red and puffy from that outburst. “Thank you Songan, I desperately needed that” she said in a voice that was barely above a whisper. But given how close they were the pitch of her voice did not really matter all that much. It was that moment that she realized that pushing people away would only cause her heart more pain; perhaps she needed to start trusting again.

Then when he asked where she lived she felt a pit drop in stomach and she just sighed to herself. She was not sure how that was supposed to work; and she was currently homeless with nowhere to keep her safe from the elements. From sleeping in the stable with the horses to the old deserted huts that had yet to be rebuilt she had managed so far. “I do not have a place to stay” she admitted as she just nuzzled her face on his shoulder again. Amaterasu was not about to ask if she could stay with him, she was not the kind of girl that would impose on anyone. She was not adapt at building and was not about to ask anyone, she would rather just rough it than be a bigger burden than she already was. Of course that might have sounded stupid or stubborn to some but she did not think so. She pulled away from his shoulder and looked into his eyes, so overcome with a wave of emotions that she was afraid of what she might do next. She settled on a quick and innocent peck on his cheek; a small show of her gratification that she had for him at this moment.“Sorry about that, it was inappropriate” and if she could blush her face would be right red right now.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
Word Count: 520 (5 points)

Songan could feel the tears of the she wolf soaking his shoulder, though he didn’t mind. She looked like she could use this and he was not about to turn down his kindness to her. He relaxed his body as he continued to rub her back. He could feel her crying beginning to stop. A warm smile formed on her face, glad to see that she seemed to be feeling better and happy that he was there to help her calm down. He would keep her here like this for as long as she wanted. He wanted her to feel safe with him and not that he would harm her in any way. Even if he wanted to, he was too old to be doing that sort of thing. He just wanted to settle down with his family and work on his crafts. He nodded as the she wolf spoke and pulled away from him. He looked worriedly into her eyes. They were golden mixed with the red from her tears. He formed a frown on his face as he brushed away what other tears she had on her face away. He formed his smile again, hoping seeing it would make her feel better.

The male’s golden gaze watched as the she wolf buried her face back in his shoulder and told him that she didn’t have a home. He folded his ears down as he held her again. Perhaps that was why she was out here cleaning herself. She was cleaning off the scent of being alone in places not even others would consider a home. His gaze moved to her as he thought of an idea. "Why don’t you come stay with me Amaterasu? I won’t be a bother at all. You’d be welcome to stay as long as you want and I could help you find a place to call home." The old wolf felt bad that such a lovely she wolf did not have a place to live. He moved his head back as she pulled away from him again. If she wanted, he could even take her back to his little home. He would have to set out another thing of pelts for her, but he had plenty in case he had gotten more company. As the male turned his attention back to Amaterasu, she gave him a quick peck on the cheek and then moved back to her position. He gave her a bit of a surprised look before returning to smile to his face and shook his head. "No no, it’s alright." He could tell she was a bit embarrassed about what she had done, though it really was no big deal. "Well, if you would like Amaterasu, I could show you to my home, even if you don’t decide to stay, you’ll know where it is and you’ll be welcome to come by anytime." His gaze turned to the banks as he noticed Rain had wandered off again. He whistled for the silver dapple and she came back to the bank, waiting for him to come to her.

[/html]
[html]

aww, Songan is really a great guy /590 words

Amaterasu was actually starting to feel better after she had started to cry; of course she knew that she always felt better after a good cry. She of course felt bad that she had to drag Songan into this even though he seemed to be taking this in very good stride. It would have been too much to ask to be her protector; especially since she really had nothing to fear within the territory now. He truly was the chiefs brother with how kind he was being too her; that was just another reminder of how good Leon had been to her. Songan had his own life to live and she knew that it would just be a nuisance to have to deal with her; that was after all her mind set that she was a bother to others around her. As he wiped away her tears that was when she started to smile; it seemed that he genuinely cared for her even though they had just met. With her face buried in his shoulder again she had no way that his ears had folded down when she mentioned that she was homeless. Then when he offered for her to stay with him, she pulled away and her ears perked up a little bit.

She would not have that since it was far too much to ask Songan to do for her; she was unable to wrap her mind around it. Amaterasu was tempted to shake her head right then and there, but something stopped her from doing so. She ran it through her mind for a moment; she could help him around his house and do anything else in order to make sure she was not a bother. She was afraid that the kiss would have scared him off; but she was very glad to see that it had not. All she could do was nod her head just a little bit; surprised with herself that she was agreeing to actually go live with him. “Songan, that would mean so much to me if I could live with you; even though it will only be temporary” she said softly as her small smile managed to remain across her muzzle. There was no way that she was going to impose on him more than she had too; perhaps a month or two at the most. She found herself pressing her muzzle to his fuzzy cheek again in another quick and innocent kiss on his cheek.

“Please lead me to your home, Songan” she said very softly as she let go of him and made her way to the lake’s bank again. Her white fur had been drenched enough but she knew that there was no way to be rid of all the smells had built up on her in the past months. Wet paws hit the grass as she got on her hands and knees and shook herself like crazy, getting off any droplets of water that had not already fallen from her fur. She would allow the sun to dry her the rest of the way off, getting onto her feet again as she grabbed her satchel and put the strap back across her chest. She waited patiently for Songan to get out of the lake, tail wagging a little with her ears perked to show that she was actually happy and thrilled to have a roof over her head now. “Songan, if there is anything I can do to help you around your home then just say so”.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
Aww this is so sweet / Word Count: 516 (5 points)

Songan did not mind having the she wolf crying on his shoulder. He was there to look after others just as he did with his siblings. It even reminded him of when he came to visit Sanuye and he was there for her to cry on too. Perhaps if Sanuye came and Amaterasu had decided to live with him, she would be able to help her through her tough times. It may help for her to interact with Sanuye’s pups and get to see how they were helping their mother through her rape. His gaze turned down to the white wolf as he noticed her ears move up to his offer of having her live with him. It seemed to come as a surprise to the she wolf, though she seemed to be giving it some thought.

The old wolf waited for her to answer, though it looked like she was giving his offer a lot of thought. Perhaps she was thinking she would be a burden to him when really she wouldn’t be. It would be nice to have some company back at his home while he waited for his companion. His golden orbs moved down to Amaterasu as she accepted his offer and would stay with him. He noticed her form a small smile on her face. It was nice to see her smiling again. He didn’t mind that she gave him another kiss, so long as it made her feel better. She then asked for him to lead her back to his home and began to head towards the bank. He smiled as he began to follow the she wolf towards the bank. She began to offer if there was anything she could do for him at home to just ask. "Thank you for the offer Amaterasu, but I don’t have much to do at my home. It mainly just has my crafts that I’m working on and a place for cooking."

As Songan came to the bank, Rain moved to his side. He got out of the water and strapped his knife back onto his leg before getting up on the equine’s back. He carefully took the horse over to the she wolf’s side and lowered his hand to help her up onto the horse’s back. Once she was up on Rain’s back, they began to head back to his home. He had he go back the way he came and along the borders. He kept her in front of her on the horse so that she could look around and move her arms around while Songan kept control of Rain and began to come to the village. It was such a beauty to look around the tribe as he made his way back to his home. It wasn’t long before he came back to his home and had Rain stop in front of the tent. He slid off the equine before helping the white she wolf down and offered for her to come in. He slipped in and began to lay out the extra pelts he had for her.

[/html]
[html]

short post is short /408 words

Amaterasu was not sure why she had chosen to accept Songan’s offer; she had given it a good thinking over and just stood there in silence. At the very least until she found Leon again; it was very crucial that she found him again as soon as possible. It had never occurred to her that he could have simply been a visitor like she had been. It was either accept his hospitality or be forced to continue to sleep outside, bathing in the lake, and being exposed to all the elements and insects. Besides she noticed how happy it had made him; which of course in turn made her smile back. It had never occurred that he might have been as lonely as she was right now. Fur dried off she looked back and watched him; figuring that she was going to have to ride his horse back to his home. “I can help you with cooking, I have gotten pretty decent at it” she offered as she kept watching him. She had been forced to get good at cooking when she had been enslaved by that pack. She took his offered paw and felt herself lifted up onto his horse; she had never been on a horse before.

She was sitting in front of him and held on for dear life; sort of afraid that she was going to fall off and be trampled to death. This was the first time she had gotten a view of the village from this higher up perspective and she had to admit that it was a nice view. She was not sure how long they had been riding for but eventually they stopped in front of what she could only guess was his tent. Songan helped her off the horse and she continued to smile softly; not really sure how else to convey her emotions right now. She followed him in and got a look around and it was really quite beautiful; although anything was a huge improvement than the outdoors at this point. She took off her satchel and placed it down by her feet; watching him lay down some pelts for her to sleep on. She waited politely until the pelts were down and she happily sat down and smiled up a little at him. “Thank you again for opening up your home to me Songan” she said softly as she took the chance to look around again.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
Word Count: 510 (5 points)

Songan began to wonder why this she wolf did not have a home yet. Surely if his brother had picked up on this fact before, he would have helped her to find a place or also offered her to stay with him. He wondered if any of the other tribe members knew she didn’t have a home too. His ears folded down half way to the thought. He didn’t like to think that others didn’t care enough to help her. He shook his mind of the thought as he looked back down to the white she wolf. He moved his ears back up and kept his smile on his face as he saw her’s. He did not wish to make that smile fade. She then began to speak and offered her help with cooking. He nodded and spoke softly. "That sounds good Amaterasu. I’m sure I’ll be able to go out and find us a little something to eat once we get back to my home."

Songan looked to the she wolf, who seemed a bit scared about being up on Rain. He thought for a moment and then spoke again. "Amaterasu, is this your first time up on a horse? I’m sorry if it is. I didn’t wish to scare you." The male kept his arms around her hips so that she would not fall off. He had good balance and with him being taller, he would be able to keep her up on Rain’s back. As they went though the village, he looked to the she wolf to see if he could spot her reaction to riding. Perhaps she would end up liking it after all. He was not a horse expert, but he knew basics. He would at least be able to teach her how to move the horse.

As they came to Songan’s home, he pondered if the white wolf would stay when Sanuye came to join him. He hoped she would, but it would be better to wait until the coyote was here to see. Once he was done with the pelts, he sat in his area and watched Amaterasu sit down in her spot. He looked outside and to the sky. He was sure he would be able to find a little something while he was out and something they could eat. "Why don’t you wait here Amaterasu? I’ll go out and see if I can find us something to eat. " The rust wolf carefully rose to his feet and went outside. He didn’t mind if the she wolf looked around at his things while he was gone. He took out his knife from his holster and began to head into the woods. While he was out, he picked up some sticks and twigs he could use to make a fire in the fire pit back in the tent. He stopped back to drop them off and rubbed them together to get the fire started. He gave Amaterasu a warm smile before heading out into the woods again.

[/html]
[html]

short post is short /450 words

Once again her thoughts went to Leon even though she was not sure why; he had been a great guy and all but she never allowed herself to get emotionally attached to anyone. As for why she had no home was because she had never mentioned it before to anyone. She was so used to roughing it that it did not make much of a difference to her; of course she had a tent that had gotten destroyed. She pushed those thoughts away and just listened to Songan; since they were going to be tent mates for a little while. Offering him to help cook was the only thing she could really do for him right now. Had things happened differently she would have been so much easier to be around; she truly felt like she was bringing everyone around her down. While they continued to ride his horse she had to admit that this was actually a little enjoyable. Her mind seemed a little more at ease as she admired the village in a new way that she had never experienced before. To be honest she had never seen a horse before in her life; but of course she had at least heard of them.

The feeling of his hands on her hips should have bothered her; but oddly enough she actually felt safer with him so close. Songan was sort of like a caring older brother figure that she had never had, she would even go far as to say that he reminded her of her father in a way. She leaned back and rested against his chest and shoulder; just letting him steer the horse in any direction he wished. “It is fine Songan, this is actually pretty nice” she said in an actually somewhat relaxed tone of voice now. The rest of the trip was a breeze to her and then before she knew it she was sitting on one of his pelts; it was very nice to actually be in doors for once. Once he spoke she nodded a little bit; she just wanted to get comfortable and then help Songan prepare lunch if he asked for it. She had just lied down when he came back with some wood; figuring that it was meant to act as the fuel for a camp fire he was going to make. The fire was started and it made her feel warmer but she dared not get too close; she did not want to catch her fur on fire. She closed her eyes and curled up a little more on the pelt; trying to think of a way she could repay Songan for being so nice to her.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
I really like this thread Smile / Word Count: 566 (5 points)

As the two wolves moved along with Rain, Songan began to wonder what other members of the tribe Amaterasu had met up with. He was sure there were some members she had met that he hadn’t, yet he still questioned why the other members didn’t offer a place like he did. He shook his head gently as he looked back to the white wolf who was now laying on his chest and relaxing. He was glad to see that he was not making her feel uncomfortable and not scared about the way he was keeping her safe on Rain. She began to speak saying that it was alright and that it was pretty nice to be riding and looking around from a bit of an overview. It was nice to hear her using such a soft and relaxed tone as they continued along. He smiled as he nodded and kept his eyes forward so he knew where he was going.

After Songan’s first trip back to his home to drop off the firewood and starting it, he turned back to the woods and sniffed around for some prey. With his bow not done yet, it was going to be a bit of a challenge for him to catch some prey easily. He moved along as quietly as he could, keeping his golden gaze out for any sort of prey. He would not be able to take down anything really big, but he was sure he could find maybe a rabbit or bird that he would be able to get with his old body and knife. The rust wolf continued and Liluye flew in front of him, landing on a nearby branch. It was always nice to see her around, especially in the moments when she wanted him to follow her. She seemed to always bring him some good luck. He began to follow the kestrel as she took to flight and began to lead him through the woods. He stopped as she did and noticed a couple of hares. He stayed hidden as he held the knife by its sharp end. He carefully flung it at one hare, making a hit as the other ran away. He was not surprised by this. He came to the body and picked it up, making his way back to his home.

He came back into his home and noticed Amaterasu curled up on the pelts. He gave her a warm smile as he sat down and took his knife out of the hare. He would need to clean the rabbit before cooking it. The red wolf took his knife and began to cut off the pelt of the hare. Perhaps he would be able to find some use for this in his next projects. Once he was done, he set the meat down. He hung the pelts up so that the blood off them would dry and he would be able to clean it better later. He took a moment to get out of the tent and went to the creek to clean his knife and hands. He put the knife back in its holster and then went back in. He took the meat and handed it over to the she wolf. "Here Amaterasu. There’s not a whole lot of meat here. Why don’t you have it? I’ll be fine without some food for the night."

[/html]
[html]

short post is short /447 words

Amaterasu was content with just sleeping on the pelt; she actually felt comfortable that she could easily sleep through a storm. So much had happened that she did not even know where to begin; though she had admitted the biggest thing to Songan. She stretched out a little bit and yawned sort of forgetting that he had gone to get them some food. She was not aware of what sort of wild life lived around the territory but she figured that she was going to learn sooner or later. Eyes closed to the world she continued to breathe at a slow and normal pace; just so relieved to know that she was safe from harm from Lucifer. That black furred monster was going to pay one day and she really wished she was there to see it. It would never make up for being raped but just knowing that he could never do it again would give her some well needed closure. One death did not justify that but if that was the death of a monster then so be it, she wanted to know that he was dead. It was a dark thought but it was a thought that made her just a little better.

After what seemed like hours to her she picked up the scent of Songan returning; but more importantly she smelled fresh meat. She sat up slowly and got a good whiff and her stomach started to growl, tail began to wag and she was going to be so happy to have something in her stomach. That was when she noticed that there was barely enough for one wolf; and that made her feel bad. Songan had gone through all the trouble to get this hare for her; it was only fair that he got some as well. She sat with her legs crossed as she watched him work; knowing that she would have to hunt for herself whenever she had her own home. The smell was getting to her and she realized how hungry she really was. Then when he offered her the meat she knew that it would be even ruder to turn him down, plus she was starving to point where anything in her stomach would do her some good. She took the rabbit and began to slowly eat it; just savoring the taste. It had been so long since she had eaten rabbit that she had forgotten how great it was. Before she knew it the rabbit was devoured and her stomach felt fuller, her tail started to wag a little bit more. “Thank you Songan that was quite good” she said in her still soft toned voice.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
Perhaps we could wrap this one up and have another one some other time? / Word Count: 515 (5 points)

Songan was glad to see that the she wolf was settling in well with her temporary home. He didn’t care how long Amaterasu decided to stay with him, though he didn’t want her to leave until she was able to find her own home and maybe one nearby so that he would be able to check up on her and see how she was settling in. His golden gaze moved over to her occasionally as she seemed to be relaxing and he was cleaning the meat for the meal. He at times could see her watching him and was sure she was very hungry. The rust wolf did not wish to keep her waiting for food, but he wanted to make sure he had gotten all of the fur off for himself before giving it to her. Once it was, he gave it to her and relaxed on his bed of pelts, staring into the fire. He didn’t mind if he went hungry for the night. He was sure he would be able to catch something the next day with his knife. His golden gaze moved back over to the she wolf as she began to eat. She must have been really hungry to eat the meat plain instead of cooked, though it didn’t bother him. His ears moved up as she finished and thanked him for the meal. "You’re welcome Amaterasu. It’s the least I can do to make you feel at home here. There’s the creek nearby is you want to clean your hands from the meat."

It seemed they were both settled in and now it was getting darker outside. The male checked outside to make sure that Rain was still nearby and safe before going back in and looking around. He laid down gently on the pelts as he reached over for his unfinished bow and took out his knife, beginning to carve it again. He was not tired yet and wouldn’t be until later on in the night. He really wanted to get this bow done so that he would be able to hunt more effectively and gather more than one thing to eat in a day. Most of the bow was getting done and he needed to add the details in the carving as well as the accessories he planned to add. He looked over to see if there was anything else he could do for the she wolf before the night set in. He reached over for a blanket that Sanuye had made for him. He moved over to her side and offered it to her. "Here, just in case you get cold when the night settles in. I’ll be fine without it. I normally don’t use it anyways." The red wolf then moved back to his bed of pelts and went back to work. He often held the bow at a distance to make sure that everything was coming along and would soon be done. Once all the carving was done, he would be able to start painting it and bringing it to life.

[/html]
[html]

yup, we will thread these two again /381 words

It was hard to believe that she was actually getting used to this temporary home; Songan was just so nice that it was hard to believe nice wolves outside her family had actually existed. Eating the little bit of rabbit had satisfied her stomach but she felt bad since Songan had gone through all the trouble to catch it, kill it, and skin it. So much was going on her mind that she did not know where to begin to think; she had already confided into Songan what had happened to her. She had yet to run into Leon to tell him what had happened; so far he was the only male that she had truly felt some sort of connection with. Sure she had slept with males before but it had not meant anything. Leon had been fun but thinking back; where had she run too after Lucifer had raped her? She could have sought out another pack and found refuge but she had come to AniWaya in the end. She was brought back to what Songan had said. “And I appreciate it Songan” she said in a little more relaxed tone of voice. Now she began to wonder what the next day would bring her.

She was curled up on one of the pelts and she was actually relaxed now; knowing full well that she was nice and safe. She watched him work on whatever it was; she had a feeling that it was going to become a bow the way it was shaped and all. She wanted to ask what it was but the way he looked it was clear that he was very focused on this project of his. Then out of nowhere she was offered a blanket and of course she could not really turn it out down; she wanted to be a gracious guest after all. “Thank you again Songan” she said as she covered up with the blanket and lied back down. She was wiped out and in no time her eyes were closed again and she was sound asleep. This was the first time in months that she was able to sleep in peace without fearing for her life; she was happy to have a pack and even a temporary home with Songan.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
Last post here. I'll have this closed. Let me know when you want to have another thread together. / Word Count: 511 (5 points)

Night was settling in more and more as the star twinkled brightly in the sky. It was a beautiful sight to see. Songan’s golden gaze moved over to Amaterasu as she was now laying back down on the pelts. It was nice that she was able to feel at home here with a male, especially after what had happened to her. He let her have some time to herself as he continued to work on the bow. He did not wish to disturb her if she was trying to get to sleep. As the bit of time passed, he could feel the hunger in his stomach rising. He couldn’t wait to get his bow done so that he would have more successful hunts. At least then he would be able to provide food for both himself and the ones living with him. He hoped he would be able to find someone to either help her build a home or find one of her own. His ears moved up as she began to speak once more in her soft tone. He gave her his warm smile before nodding. "It’s my pleasure Amaterasu. I will do what it takes to help you find a nice place to live." He then turned his gaze back towards his work and the sky. It was getting late and he would soon have to sleep himself. He looked back over to the white wolf as she pulled the blanket over her and went to sleep.

The rust wolf set his work aside as he quietly slipped outside and looked around. He found Rain over by the creek and checked on her to make sure she was alright before he went to bed. He pet her gently before moving back to his home and looked to the sky. The star shined brightly and it was nice to look up at them. The male sat in the grass as he watched them move in the sky. It was a nice relaxing night for Songan. He spent some times back in the Great Tribe watching the stars before he went inside and to sleep. It brought peace to his mind and believed to bring him good dreams. The red wolf swayed his tail in the grass as he watched, though soon returned inside his home. His golden orbs moved over to the fire as it was beginning to die down. He relaxed his body as he laid down on his bed of pelts. His eyes faced the white wolf as he waited for sleep to come to him. He rested his tail over his back legs as he stretched out his arms, laying his head down on top of them. His ears rested against his long hair as he yawned and was ready for rest. "Good night Amaterasu." The male closed his eyes as he soon fell into sleep. It was nice to not be alone at his home. In a way the white wolf was helping him too. It was nice to have some company again.

[/html]