at a [p]lace called vertigo!
[html]

For Evelyn! Treetop Terrace. Smile

Micah functioned best by himself. A natural introvert, the boy's countless anxieties were most roused by forced social interactions in which he was unsurprisingly uncomfortable. Micah did not seek others out for fear of inconveniencing them: interrupting whatever they were doing and potentially uprooting all their day's plans simply by showing up. He could not deal with such guilt on his soul in addition to the anxiety of speaking with such unknown figures in the first place. He could not stand his spirits being drained away as the nervousness ate away at him, and hated returning home exhausted and frustrated — and that was why Micah functioned best by himself.

Of course, there were exceptions to the rule. He had meandered somewhere in the Cercatori forests, pleased to be left alone to enjoy the fresh air and warmer weather; at some point he had come across some strange mess of wooden bridges and huts hanging from the treetops. The artist stared up at it through his curls for some time before deciding it might be a lovely view, then proceeded to start up the ladder, bag at his hip bobbing with each step, the tin bottles within clanking a pleasant noise.

Micah made the mistake of looking over his shoulder mid-way up the length of the ladder. Vertigo set in instantaneously, as if the ladder waved and shook in the wind as he peered at the ground so far below, and for a moment he simply clung on with a death grip, trembling and terrified. Whining a little to himself, the yearling could not bring himself to go back down; instead, he climbed further up and crawled onto the platform short of breath and with a pounding heart. His body still trembling terribly, the salt-and-pepper boy eventually managed to raise to his feet and cling to the banister, staring big-eyed at the bridges and the ground so far below.

Panicked. Stuck. Helpless and hopeless, like always, he was, and yet the boy could not bring himself to make a sound.

<style>
.micahsunriseooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.micahsunrisecred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.micahsunrise p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.micahsunrise b {color:#C16D48; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #E9B567; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.micahsunrise {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#DE9858; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.micahsunriseinner {background-color:#FEEF91; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... cahsun.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 160px 0px; border:1px solid #; width:500px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: Sorry if I rambled on a bit. Again, thanks for starting the thread. Big Grin 602+5

Evelyn was not the best at making friends. Sure, she was kind, and was even welcomed friendship and sought for it, given the chance. Her idea of being a person open for companionship was being as happy and friendly as can be, which the core concept was good. It was the way she used to execute it; big grins and laughing about every little thing, funny or not, can make any wolf want to avoid her until she realizes she has been what she calls abrasive ignorance, and actually acts normal. Being raised by no one but herself and her wit for nearly half of her life without being taught proper socialization, Evelyn could only spitball how to act around others, but now these days she was learning how to survive and maintain a friendship without being a creep at the first exchange of greeting; now that she was in a pack, one that especially promoted relations, she had to “adapt to her surroundings”.

For the past few days, she has been doing little projects to occupy her time when she was not exploring Cercatori d’Arte or hunting, like fixing her house in Thornbury or crafting objects to possibly trade with others. Evelyn decided that today she will do a little bit of both─ while she was taking a gander around a part of the pack’s land she had yet to see for herself, she was collecting some small but thick branches she would later sand into fine handles for some stone tools she was going to experiment with. The wolf hybrid glanced around her surroundings, and noticed that the trees were noticeably taller than the others she usually sees, and after a few more moments of walking deeper into the towering timber saw the olden shacks hanging in the trees.

For a moment, Evelyn wondered if she was just seeing things, but after she blinked her stormy-blue eyes a few times, an excited look overcame her features. Was there something up there, something the humans left behind? Maybe something she can try to create a new? She wanted badly to just rush up there and scour the place, but she saw how old the ladder was, and careful climbed her way to the first hut that she could reach. It looked empty, and Evelyn was about to tackle another hut that was connected to by a bridge, until she noticed something above her, colors that did not match the greenery of the forest and the brown of the wood. Again, she had to blink her eyes to make sure she was seeing clearly, but it was true that she was not alone among the houses in the trees.

A terrified, black-coated boy nearly her age, if not older, was staring at the ground from one of the higher huts, his brown eyes so big Evelyn could nearly see the white of them. It seemed obvious he was scared of heights by the way he was cringing or at least that what the girl assumed. She was about a good four yards away from him, so it was easy to scent that he was one of her pack mates, and made herself seen by stepping into his view, hoping she did not scare him by her sudden appearance; at least that was better than calling out to him before he knew where the voice was coming from. “Hey there,” she called to Micah with her voice slightly raised, to make sure that he heard her. Remembering from the time she met Galileo, she made sure her smile was not goofy, but just calm and kind, almost natural on her features.

<style>
.op-tbl .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.op-tbl p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.op-tbl b {color:#ff9c00; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.op-tbl {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc5 ... lecopy.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.op-tbl-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.op-tbl .inner {margin:275px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

In the midst of his panic, of his shrieking thoughts and of his complaining and mocking dead sister was a friendly voice from below: one that dispersed all sound within his mind, like a mirror shattered and glass scattered away. Though he still breathed panic and fear, Micah put violently trembling fingers at the banister and peered over, fingertips digging into the wood as if to support himself should his knocking knees suddenly give out.

She was a short reach away, but looked upon him with gentleness in her eyes and a calmness in her tone he may have simply imagined to whisk away some of the biting anxiety. She was lovely, though a stranger that smelled of his pack; the girl had not been at the gathering Skye had called for his painting, so he could only assume she to be a newer member than he, but Micah hardly dawdled on such thoughts. His panic rose again seconds later, and with a shaking voice he called back to her.

"He-he-he-hello," he stammered, his voice weak despite the efforts he made to make himself audible to the girl. Thoroughly embarrassed, Micah blushed beneath his fur, and chocolate eyes began to turn every which way, as if an escape existed so far up in the sky. "I-I-I'm Mi-Mi-Micah... I-I-I didn't know thi-this was so f-f-far up and I... I... I-I d-d-don't know if I can ge-ge-get down..."

<style>
.micahtearitdownooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.micahtearitdown p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.micahtearitdown b {color:#B5DCEF; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #332138; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.micahtearitdown {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#223D56; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:450px;}
.micahtearitdowninner{background-color:#59A6D0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #223D56; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-bordervu-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: I can't help but say the Micah is cute when he's nervous. xD But its also kinda sad, the poor boy. <3 413 +3

Evelyn had to blink back her surprise at Micah as he seemed to get even more nervous as he spoke, and she had to raise her dark cocoa ears to catch his stuttering voice. Never before had she met such what seemed to be a terribly haunted soul, and seeing someone in so much distress just made the craftsman pity him. Not the kind of pity that a passerby would feel when they see something they sympathize for and just moves along to the next interesting thing, but the kind that grew into a desire to reach out a hand, to help, even if he was a person that she only had a faint tie to. That was Evelyn for you, the person who wants to help everyone, even if it can end up getting stabbed in the back, literal in one case of an event in a life before Cercatori d’Arte. The girl had learn early in life that heroics sometimes held a price, but that still did not stop her from aiding others, and this situation was a minor call of bravery at best which would not end with scars.

“I’m Evelyn,” she slightly called to Micah, and while she spoke, glanced around for the nearest route to the hut he was standing in, “Don’t worry; there’s nothing to be scared about.” She knew these very few comforting words were not much to such a nervous canine, but again she did not know much of conversation with others, much less trying to make them feel better. Finally she spotted a more or less direct path to the Lykoi’s location and as quick and careful as she can, walk over a shaky bridge and up the tree that the hut rested upon. The girl had to admit, this boy was pretty high up, but she was not the one to fear heights, so the moment of slight fright was fleeting. Besides, the hybrid was in far worst condition, and as she got closer saw that he was shaking as if he was dunked in frozen water and was left to dry.

She reached the Immaginazione after a few minutes of clambering up the rotted ladders, stood about two yards away from him, and gave him another small smile to hopefully calm him down a little bit more. “If you want, I can help you down. It’s not that hard, or scary, I promise,” Evelyn said in her most reassuring voice she could muster.

<style>
.op-tbl b {color:#ff9c00; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.op-tbl {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc5 ... lecopy.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.op-tbl .inner {margin:275px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Well, he's always nervous, so he must always be cute. XD He's a riot to play, if only because I relate to him very well (we have the same anxiety disorder. DOES THIS MAKE ME CUTE TOO?!).

Though they were only words, her reassurance meant wonders for him; the boy still clung into the railing in a terrified death grip, chocolate eyes wide as the moon and flicking between the kindly Evelyn and the less-kindly ground so far below. She began to make her way closer to him, but her movements felt like an eternity; what if the floor below him broke suddenly? Oh God, the fall would surely kill him, he could break his neck on his way down if he was lucky so he wouldn't feel his spine break or something, or maybe he would survive it and be permanently paralyzed, oh God, he could not get paralyzed, he wouldn't be able to paint anymore, and...

Micah whined pitifully to himself, eyes glued on the wooden floor expecting it to creak and snap at any second, threatening either his death or future life of terrible pain and torment and numbness, where his packmates would have to help him with everything, or maybe they would just kill him to get him out of his hair, or maybe Skye would just kick him out — was she that merciful? He couldn't remember — oh God, the floor creaked, oh God, it's happening, it's—

He jumped in panicked alarm at the sound of her voice so near, the girl having reached him in the midst of his horrified train of thoughts. Without the slightest hesitance he nearly tackled her in an embrace and hugged her close, body still shaking something awful, but the boy could not suppress the overwhelming relief that she had come for him. "Oh God, I'm sorry, thank you," he stammered, "thank you, I-I'm sorry, thank you, thank you, thank you!!"

<style>
.micahsunrisecred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.micahsunrise b {color:#C16D48; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #E9B567; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.micahsunrise {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#DE9858; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.micahsunriseinner {background-color:#FEEF91; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... cahsun.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 160px 0px; border:1px solid #; width:500px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: Absolutely adorable. xD And awkward Evelyn is awkward.

If he was calmed by her words, Micah did not show it well, staring at the faraway ground as if it was going to jump up and swallow him. That made her concern rise to an even higher level, and tried to reach his place even quicker; Evelyn knew that emotional people have a tendency to be rash, and very unpredictable. As she climbed the nailed-in ladders up to where the black hybrid was, she started to wonder why he even came up here, and suddenly just thought twice about it. It can happen to anyone, the sensible part of her scolded, and after a moment’s break, continued up the tree. In any case, Micah was terrified, and just could not leave him up there to worry his little nervous heart out, if she could help it.

Not even a few moments after she pulled herself up into a standing position, the boy literally tackled her in a hug, caught off-guard by his quirky embrace. Emotional people, very rash, she agreed with herself in her mind. “Um, it’s okay, not problem,” she responded awkwardly to his shower of gratefulness, and patted his back, seeing it as the comforting thing to do. “It’s okay,” she repeated as she glanced down at the way she came, thinking how this was going to work. “Micah, how about this; I’ll go down first, and you just follow me. That way, if you slip ─and you probably won’t,” she added quickly, as to not set him off on another anxiety attack, “I will make sure you’ll be okay. Does that sound good?”

<style>
</style> [/html]
[html]

Every thread with Micah tends to be awkward somehow. :'3

Had he been any less nervous, perhaps he would have realized his panicked embrace forced upon his packmate was not especially comfortable for her, and what he interpreted as a reassuring pat on the back was actually a motion of sheer discomfort and an attempt at dismissing him. Regardless, Micah found himself noticeably relieved that another was there with him to share in his plight and speak to him in a soothing tone. She did not outwardly mock him, nor did her eyes reflect an underlying skepticism, and for that the Lykoi was eternally grateful. After all, he would avoid such foolish displays of anxiety if he was at all able, but as he couldn't at the time, the male could breathe a little easier knowing she did not yet hate him for his idiocy.

Evelyn suggested a strategy at getting him out of the situation, and in amidst the flurry of worries and thoughts in his mind, he could think of no other possibilities, settling that what she had suggested was the only possible outcome. Other than leaving him behind, of course, which he wouldn't have blamed her for, since she didn't even know him and he was acting like such a fool...

"Umm," he stammered, finally releasing her and stepping back, "okay, I-I trust you." Chocolate eyes returned to the ground so far away immediately, and the tremors of his body began once more.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC:

+3

Micah seemed reassured at she explained the plan, finally releasing her from his hug. But she saw out of the corner of her eye that he began to shake again, but she gave no sign that she noticed the tremors. She instead followed his gaze towards the ground, and she herself felt her stomach become uneasy once more, but she swallowed that growing fear and told herself not to back down, for the boy’s sake; two canines stuck up a tree is worse than one. Evelyn kept herself from looking nervous by starting to climb down without another word, though at a pace slow enough for the coyote hybrid to follow without, hopefully, getting too scared. But that seemed impossible with that state that he was in, so the girl could only pray that everything will be okay like she promised to him.

What she planned do to is backtrack the steps she reached to get to the hut he was in; it was a simple crossing of a bridge and up the ladder. From there, they would reach were Evelyn saw him, and go down from there to the ground. It was probably easier said than done, but the wolfdog tried not to think too far ahead, and paused climbing down for a moment. “Are you alright so far?” she called up to the boy, peering upwards to try to get a glance at him; all the leaves and branches blocked her sight, and couldn’t see what state he was in, or even if he started to climb down himself yet. In any case, she looked around to see what position she was in, and it seemed she was already halfway from where she spotted Micah, though the ground was still afar. Everything was going good, at the moment, and if things continued to roll like it was at that moment, they’d be on the earth in no time.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 316

Sorry for the delay! Been so busy with InH founding. @_@! No excuse though. I like Evelyn a lot, by the way! Micah went to hug her and tripped; it's up to you if he runs right into her and knocks them over. :3

Was he all right? Of course he wasn't all right! The salt-and-pepper hybrid shook so viciously that the ladder likely trembled even beneath Evelyn's fingers far below. His teeth chattered, his heart pounded, and for a time he forgot to blink so long the boy's eyes stung from dryness. Incessantly he whispered a terrified oh God, oh God, oh God to himself beneath his breath, even if he did not believe in the deity, even if his claws clung to the ladder's rungs in a death grip so tight he feared he'd break it and bring himself tumbling to the ground even faster.

"O-o-o-oh-h-h," he stammered, offering the most panicked and wild of terrified smiles down at her, "y-y-y-e-e-a-h-h-h, I-I-I'm f-f-f-i-i-ine!"

What a horrible liar. You're a horrible liar!

He prayed through his pleas to the nonexistant deity that Evelyn would not blame herself for his death, that she would know he died quickly but grateful for the help she offered. His eyes welled up, chest and stomach stinging and turning and hurting, but with shaking hands and legs he lowered himself rung by rung. The boy shrieked bloody murder when his foot slipped, spending the next full minute clinging to the ladder amidst the quick and painful breaths of a panic attack, and by the time he began again she had reached the ground. He flew down the remainder of the ladder in mere seconds — and upon reaching the grass, quite literally lay down on it with just enough resistence to keep himself from kissing it out of gratitude.

Once that was done, he jumped once more to his feet and once again dove with open arms at Evelyn, though with much more strength than intended — not only that, but his foot caught in the grass, and he tripped, and in this falling, open-armed motion he flailed clumsily at the girl, always the awkward idiot.

<style>
.micah1 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:transparent;background-image:url(http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y279/k ... cah4-1.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:15px;padding-bottom:30px;margin-bottom:0px;font-family:Helvetica;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;}
.micah1 .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:left;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.micah1 .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.micah1 .divider {border-bottom:1px solid;}
.micah1 p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.micah1 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.micah1 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.micah1 u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC → 343 :: Its okay, love. <3 I totally understand. And we should have another Eve and Micah thread, they are a funny duo. xD And Evelyn unwillingly accepted the fail-hug.

Evelyn saw through the poor façade that Micah was hiding behind when it took him a moment to tell her that he was fine. She felt at least a bit proud that he was trying to overcome this without trying to seem weak, even if the attempt was doleful. She just hoped that he would not fall, or even jump off of the ladder from his anxiety; it would kill her if he broke something or worse because she did not assure him enough and would go off the deep end and… She blocked the dark thoughts from her head that distracted her and focused on the few steps that stood between her and earth. When she was about a yard away from the ground, a terrible shriek cracked the silence and made her heart jump in her throat as well as her body, making her let go of the ladder and land on her hind with a rather smarting bump, but quickly stood up and searched upwards with frantic eyes. Though birds screeched and flew out of the nearby trees because of the Lykoi’s scream, Micah seemed fine, since she did not hear him crashing to the ground, which was relief enough.

With more speed than he had coming down originally, Micah was soon on the forest floor, and she watched him lay on the ground. She was slightly confused, but she decided that she somewhat understood, at least in a sense why he was happy to see the grass. When he was done with his reunion, the painter went at her with arms outreached, and expected another hug like from earlier, this time prepared for it. But, he somehow tripped over something, Evelyn suspected later on probably on a root or tuff of grass, and unable to dodge him, became his cushion as the both of them fell to the ground. It did not hurt her at much at it surprised her, momentarily stunned by his spontaneous tumble; then, suddenly, she laughed, mainly at what just happened and not at Micah.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Definitely! ^^

All at once, his world had come tumbling down, but in the way he had pictured it just moments before — somehow, all the clumsiness in his feet had held itself off until the moment possible, and instead of slipping and falling to a quick but gory death on the ladder, the Lykoi made just quick a fall onto poor Evelyn even after his feet were grounded. Chocolate eyes widened like moons as he stumbled, arms flailing, and into his savior he collided, knocking them both off balance and unceremoniously to the ground.

Indeed she was his cushion for a few blessed seconds, but the painter lit up like a firework and made about as much noise as one in the sudden burst of anxiety that made itself known through his flying tongue. "Oh God, oh God, oh God, I'm so, I'm so, so, so, sorry," he yelped, picking himself up on his arms and scrambling backwards and away from her with ass dragging in the dirt. His apologies naturally did not stop there, continuing into a barrage of heartbroken and humiliated whines and moans, during which he bopped at his forehead scoldingly with his palm and appeared to attempt to pull his ears down over his eyes.

It stopped abruptly at the sound of her laughter, bursting and sudden like the firework he'd been, yet beautiful and alive as he hadn't. Stunned and afraid, Micah gaped up at her in silence even from the distance he'd scooted away, hands still on his head and curls still splayed in a flurried mess over his eyes and fists knotted within the waves. He could not bring himself to laugh — he could not see what was so funny. He'd just humiliated himself, not to mention thrown the kindness she'd shown him back in her face completely by mistake. Body shaking, the anxious male mumbled stunned words through chattering teeth. "Y-You're... y-you're laughing...?"

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC → 302 :: OOC here!

Just as she began to laugh, Evelyn watched Micah started to literally beat himself up and scurried away quicker than she could expect anyone to do while sitting down. Her short burst of chuckles were cut off as she motioned for him to stop, since he scooted too far away for her to reach out and to keep himself from pulling at his ears and banging his palm against his forehead that surely caused pain. Her laughter made her breath short, and it took her a moment to speak, but she managed to say clear enough, “Stop, Micah, stop it!” By then, he already stopped, seemingly surprised as she was as he stared at her with his scared brown eyes. She understood right away he must have been embarrassed about his blunder, but for heaven’s sake he did not need to act like that, as if he had done something wrong!

Through terrible shakes, he questioned her laughter. At first she was confused; what was not there to have a joke at, what happened was amusing and neither of them had gotten hurt. “Well… I guess it’s better to laugh than to be upset?” she said, rather in a questioning tone as if she was asking him why he found his accidental fall to be something he should hurt himself over. To try to change the subject, she got up to her feet, while brushing off some grass that clung to her back, and asked brightly, “Anyway, we are back on the ground now, and that’s something to be happy about, right?” She walked over to where Micah had rushed himself to, and offered a dark brown hand to help him pull himself up as well as a hopeful smile to show him that she was not hurt nor offended at all.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

It was less that he didn't understand her laughter and more that he never believed himself so easily excused. The boy constantly fumbled in everything he did; he accomplished nothing except pretty pictures once in a while, and even those were extraordinarily flawed in the salt-and-pepper boy's shameful brown eyes. What was her role, he wondered, how did she earn her keep? Whatever it was, surely she performed it with ease and aptitude, at least in comparison to anything he did.

He cowered at her ceasing demand, even though his self-inflicted punishment had already paused; at her next words, however, Micah seemed to grow a little with reassured confidence. He could not simply laugh away the things he did, not when he was so terribly possessed with humiliation and regret. If that was how others would handle it, perhaps it was best — even if he did come out of it looking like an utter clown. His ears pressed down at the thought.

Drawing close, she offered her hand, which he readily took and pulled himself up. "Yeah," he smiled sheepishly, tremors seemingly subsiding as he shrugged. "Y-You're very kind, Evelyn... thank you. I-I would have never gotten down without your help... I, um... get scared easily."

<style>
.rainsoundmooc {font-family: arial; font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.rainsoundmcred {font-family: arial; font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.rainsoundm p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.rainsoundm b {color:#FAF85B; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.0em #FE0100; letter-spacing:.1px;}
.rainsoundm {font-family: 'Cousine', arial, serif; font-size:11px; color:#707070; letter-spacing:.1px; word-spacing:.1px; line-height:13px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.rainsoundminner{background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... dmicah.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:20px 0px 90px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; width:500px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]