M-Felt it pulling at the strings just for fun
[html]
Thread Information
Date: 07 June

Setting: Cour des Miracles (graveyard)

Time: Afternoon

Character Form: Lupus
WARNING This thread contains: mild/strong language from the 2nd post. Reader discretion is advised.

I found where the cemetery was, and it’s in DdM, but I could just have her snooping around in this one too =)

WC: 555

It’s been a while since she had visited a cemetery before. The last time was a weird experience. She could’ve sworn she heard voices behind her, but when she went to see who was there, there was no one. No one at all.

Today she hoped to get some answers. Answers to either her question about the strange presences she feels or the strange voices she hears when she’s around the human graves. What about wolf graves? She wondered if it was just a weird thing with the humans’ dead or all the dead in general? She was aware she was trespassing today, and hoped she wouldn’t get caught by anyone higher up. She needed to see on her own, and she didn’t think Anathema had a cemetery.

After walking for what seemed like forever, she finally reached what she was looking for: a cemetery. She slowly walked into the old, decaying gates and stepped onto the lush soil. Interestingly, it was still lush after so many years of no use. Almost right after she walked in, she began hearing whispers. Indistinct whispers, but she definitely could tell they were voices of some kind. They seemed to be getting stronger the deeper she walked in. They seemed to be screaming at her once she reached a huge headstone.

She couldn’t take it anymore and dropped to the ground with her paws gripping her ears. It didn’t help. The whispers were in her head. She was scared, but she had to get up. She uncovered her ears, and stood facing the grave. All other whispers stopped except a one manly voice that rang in her head.

Axelle…

She looked around herself. There was no way that anyone could’ve been here. It was dead silent, no pun intended, and she couldn’t scent anyone for miles. Plus, there was no one here that she could see either. What the hell was this?

Axelle…

The whisperer almost sounded sinister, and yet the male continued to call her name. She had no idea how he knew her name, but okay. He was dead. He probably knew everything. If he was dead.

Axelle…

This was the third time now, and she was getting annoyed. Like she couldn’t hear him, whoever this was?

What?!

She screamed it out into the open, looking around. Her hackles were raised and on edge and she growled lowly. The many whispers stopped and she looked forward only to see a black wolf standing before her that strangely looked like her father. He was growling, and she was scared. She backed off, whimpering. The wolf stepped forward with a challenging snarl across his maw. Then like it had started, it stopped so quickly. When she blinked, he was gone. And so were the voices in her head. Was she going crazy?

She was afraid to look around, but she gathered the courage to look behind her. She whirled around half expecting to see that large, black, angry familiar face again, but there was nothing. Everything was quiet and still. Her heartbeat began to slow down, but just as it did she heard something else…

*growl*

That’s it. She lost it. Tears began to stream down her face as she buried her head in her paws. She screamed.

Stop it! Stop it whoever you are! Leave me alone!

Act speaks thinks/emphasizes

<style type="text/css">
.brain b {font-weight:bold; color:#369ae9; letter-spacing:1.5px;}
.brain .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.brain i {font-weight:italic; color:#afafaf; letter-spacing:1px;}
.brain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.brain {margin:1px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2w7n9dj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 268px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:left;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

The charming young terrier sat on a thick sturdy branch, sitting on it as if he were riding it, casting a smirk-like glance down at the young woman who believed she had some sort of second ear. He chuckled loudly and leaped down from the branch with almost no sound at all, he approached her with eyes that seemed to smile.

"What the fuck ya talkin' 'bout sweety?" he announced in a voice that described how he was looking to toy around with her emotions. After a short paused Mysterious slid his left arm atop of her shoulders and the male remarked, "You sound scared... he giggled and continued, "Don't worry girl... he pulled her closer to him and continued once more, "How 'bout we have some fun tonight? Just you and me..." at this point, he was smiling wildly.

Mysterious Does "Mysterious speaks." Mysterious thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7e9e3; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#151414; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fB1p0.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#72717b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Ooc.

WC: 349

Through her sobs, she heard a small thump. She was afraid to look up, just in case it was the black wolf again, but whoever it was smelled like someone. She still didn’t want to pick up her head. Whoever this was was seeing her in one of the worst moments they could. She was a mess, crying and screaming. The screaming had halted once the wolf had left, but she was still quietly crying with her face buried into her paws.

What the fuck ya talkin’ ‘bout sweety? She fell silent listening to the male voice somewhere nearby. She tensed. She hated men, especially mysterious males that came out of nowhere. She was afraid, and to top it off he was closer than she had originally thought. A warm, rough arm wrapped around her shoulders and pulled her up into a sitting position. She was mad with angry tears running down her face. Nothing good would come out of this. Nothing good ever came out of anything she ever did.

You sound scared.. He giggled. It made her sick. What the fuck was so funny about her being scared shitless at the moment?! Anger was burning in her eyes when she looked toward him. She still didn’t say anything to him. She ignored the rest of his useless consoling. It wasn’t helping.

How ‘bout we have some fun tonight just you and me? That’s it. A loud growl emitted from her throat and she shook his arm off of her. She turned to face him with the snarl still painted across her maw. Her hackles were raised and on end and her tail was raised. This would not happen to her again. She was willing to fight to the death with this little shit.

Who the FUCK do you think you are?!

She stepped forward, challenging him in a sort of way. He was puny compared to her, and she doubted he would stand a chance, but she would not let him put his hands on her with those intentions. Hell no. No matter what size he was.

<style type="text/css">
.brain .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.brain {margin:1px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2w7n9dj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 268px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:left;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Sorry short-ish post

A cold breeze blew through the graveyard, sending a shiver down the small dog's spine, a swarm silence filled up the next few moments. His ears were perked up at the challenge this woman was throwing at him.

There wasn't even the slightest bit of fear or submission in the terrier's eyes as his lips were still curled up into that annoying smile that was always on his face. For some particular reason, he thought he could beat anybody. His confidence was always sky-high and this time, it was maybe too high for this challenge.

Mysterious took a small step toward the strange young wolf and said, "Mysterious Brute... That's who I think I am babe" in a deep, booming voice. Right now, she was basically throwing wood into his fire, pleasing him the actions she had done.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#151414; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fB1p0.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#72717b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Mines a bit short too.. Since there wasn’t much to go on.

WC: 192

The snarl in her throat grew louder as that stupid little smile lingered on his lips. He stepped forward toward her, and she had the strong urge to back away, but she didn’t. She couldn’t. That would show him that she was afraid of him, and she didn’t need that right now. She didn’t need him feeling like he had the upper ‘paw’ because she was afraid. No.

Mysterious Brute… That’s who I am babe. She wished he would stop calling her that. She wasn’t a ‘baby’ and she wasn’t anyone special to him. She stepped sideways, circling the small dog with her eyes locked on him. She wouldn’t let him out of her sight. Her hackles bristled with anger at his favorite word ‘babe’. So, she yelled at him through clenched jaws.

Stop calling me that!

All she needed to do was snap. He needed to get her to snap. She would kill him, or at least try. No, she would kill him. The size of him was so miniscule, she needed to kill him. Let him TRY to touch me again. Let him see. She hoped he didn’t try again.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Mysterious stood silent, yet confident. He wouldn't let himself get killed and he didn't mean to rape her, just push all her buttons until she went all out mad at him.

He could get a vibe from this multiple-colored female that wanted him dearly not to put his arms around her or call her acname again. He replied saying, "Well, I ain't plannng on hurting you girl, I just wanted to push your buttons, it's kinda fun.." his voice growing faint as it trailed off.

He leaned casually against a tree with a charming rise of his floppy ears and his muscular self curled against it.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC: 312

She was still angry. Her hackles stood on end, but her growling ceased. The snarl was still imprinted on her face, though. I just wanted to push your buttons, its kind of fun. Fun. This made her angrier, but she didn’t growl anymore. She wanted to stay as calm as possible. There was no need to be violent, his intentions were not rape. Thank the Goddess. His voice began to trail off after the sentence and she sensed that he realized where he went wrong with this one.

Pushing other’s buttons for fun. Yeah, that oughta get you killed, you little shit. She thought it, but didn’t say it. The expressions were clearly written on her face, though. Her eyes followed his voice to the tree where he leaned. She wished the tree would fall on him. He would be cute if she didn’t hate his fucking guts right now.

She wiped the snarl off her face and decided not to flip out at his last statement. Or at least TRY. She inhaled deeply attempting to calm herself, but it didn’t really work much. Then the thought hit her: Why the hell is he here, anyway? She was here trying to find a certain grave, while being harassed by a weird ghost, and he just happened to appear. Was HE the weird ghost?! She looked at him skeptically. Her eyes searched him for about a minute before returning to his annoying little face. He didn't look like he could be the ghost. After all, the thing was black and BIG. And wolfy. And it strangely looked like her father, which was a strange one.

Why are you here anyway?

Her tone of voice wasn’t friendly. Her facial expressions weren't either. She kept her eyes on him just in case. She still didn't trust him, and wouldn't let him out of her sight.

Act speaks thinks

<style type="text/css">
.window b {font-family: Georgia, serif; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; color:#14142E; letter-spacing:1.5px;}
.window .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF; padding:0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; text-align:right;}
.window i {font-weight:italic; color:#14142E; letter-spacing:1px;}
.window p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.window {margin:1px auto; width:300px; background-color:#95A7BF; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/sbodv7.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 205px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; color:#FFFFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Yes, he is a father and I will create his daughter once I reach 45 posts with Mysterious

The young terrier's head ached, and all his thoughts and memories swirled around his brain. He was completely devastated that he was too late to torture her. Not only devastated, pissed. His lips were curling up, baring his sharp rows of teeth as he looked down at her grave. Lynn Verdes the small, humble stone read. His stomach flopped as he read on, loving mother. Near the end of Lynn and his relationship, Lynn had been sick, throwing up, having terrible back pain, having mood swings and even looked a little larger than usual, which only meant, he was a father. His throat tightened, he had had sex with many other women but he never cared enough about them to react this way if they had children. His small, cold heart had a small part of it that longed to be with his unknown child, dearly. Counting the days, months, and years in his head, his child would be 1 year old by now...

Although it was hard to push out of his mind, he managed to get those thoughts out of his head for just a few minutes to reply back to the woman that questioned him. He felt less pressure near his lips while he began to think about his daughter and once more, he pulled them back up into place to spit back, "Well, you'd be surprised what I've gotten away with" harshly, thinking of Shiloh and another few women he had raped far down south, with a sly, unforgiving grin on his face. he then, wondered if they had become pregnant and tried to picture what his children would look like.

After her soft, feminine voice speak to him in acmenacing tone, he yelled back, "Mind your own business!" and then released a short high pitched growl, saliva beginning to drip from his small mouth. Because, his reason he was here was far too personal for him to just spread around.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC: 322

The grin. That she didn’t like. The grin told her that he was thinking evilly, and that she should panic. Axelle stayed quiet while he thought to himself and got it together. Her eyes watched him silently and her body was tense. He would look better if his fur was brindled... She liked the colors of brindled dogs.

She didn’t know what she would need to do next. All the crazy ones always got lost in thought before they did something stupid. He recovered from his deep thought and spoke: You’d be surprised what I’ve gotten away with.. Did she care? No. As long as he wasn’t trying to get away with anything now, she would be okay.

Mind your own business! That was it. Those words turned the angry switch all the way up. Her hackles stood on end, more than they were and her tail rose to a high, angry position. Her ears were forward, and the snarl began to eat it’s way through her calmness. She didn’t snarl yet, though. Her voice was calm, and girlish when she spoke to him.

Well, before I do that…

She looked extremely normal now, but that was not going to last long…

WHY DON’T YOU MIND YOURS!

She screamed at him with the snarl clearly evident on her mug. Her bodily expressions were threatening. She didn’t give two shits that he was snarling and drooling. Ew, drool. Truly nuts, but so was she. This little one had competition there. She stepped forward, but didn’t advance toward him. She would wait to see how this goes before doing anything stupid.

She didn’t ask him to follow her into the graveyard. She didn’t ask him to talk to her, and try to be a sly little mutt. She didn’t ask for his company. Actually, she wished he would just leave.

Go to Hell.

And she meant it. She never said anything she didn't mean.

Act speaks thinks

<style type="text/css">
.window b {font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; text-transform:none; color:#14142E; letter-spacing:1.5px;}
.window .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF; padding:0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; text-align:right;}
.window {margin:1px auto; width:300px; background-color:#95A7BF; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/sbodv7.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 205px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; color:#FFFFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Yeah I planned it out in my head Smile

He was near hurting her brutally or even killing the woman right now. He thought she would have gotten his message and left the first time he had threatened her, but now he'd have to get more serious about the matter.

"Yeah right! I'd like to see ya try! Your boobs er somethin' would get in the way!" his mouth opened wide as he laughed loudly at the thought of what he had said. He placed his hands on his abdomen as he pretended he was laughing hardly. He saw her pink-colored pools avert towards Lynn's grave. He released a loud bark and hollered at her, "I told you to mind your own business! Stop getting all up my ass woman!"

"Shit, I'll do it alright you scrawny, weak bitch!" his voice wavered and wobbled at the though of his child. He did it though, he extended his short, muscular arms and pushed her chest toward the ground underneath the entrance into the garden of graves.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

‘Ding dang it’ lmaooo I love it!

WC: 312

Her sudden mood swing didn’t seem to bother him much. It never really did to anyone, actually. She just enjoyed expressing her every emotion, and not holding anything inside to look ‘normal.’ Normal was just a word to her that meant a million things that had to do with holding back your inner colors. That’s how one became truly crazy, and she hoped she wouldn’t ever become that way. Ass kickin is a man’s job. Not when I’m through with you… She scoffed at his words. Not really. There were plenty of women who were highly capable of killing a man, and now they weren’t supposed to kick ass. Bullshit.

His next outburst didn’t really faze her either. It wasn’t like hers. Ding dang it woman! I live in this land so why the fuck are you here? I have every right to kick you out if it! Uh, not. This just about made her temper abut. She really wanted to attack his little ass now, and maybe she would. She slowly shifted up from her wolf form into her Optime, and when she was finished, she crouched before the grave she was originally speaking to. She read the name, but it didn’t ring any bells to her. It seemed to ring bells to him, but he was right: it wasn’t ‘any of her business’ and she didn’t care anyway.

Motherfucker, do it.

When she got mad, she didn’t care and she didn’t think before acting. Everything was on impulse for her at this point. She stood up before the gravestone she was looking at, and glared at him with fierce eyes. She wanted to choke the shit out of his little neck, but she tried all her best to hold herself back until he answered her question. This would only hold for so long, so she hoped he would answer quickly.

Act speaks thinks

<style type="text/css">
.window b {font-family: Georgia, serif; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; color:#14142E; letter-spacing:1.5px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Why is your post before mine? Idk, but post again after my post so it doesn’t look out of wack. And PLEASE don’t belittle her punch. >_< I know Mysterious probably doesn’t want to admit it hurt, but as hard as she did, it will hurt. I PPed, but I’m allowing you to PP to some extent too soo yeah.

WC: 394

This pup was obviously ignorant of what a female could do. Axelle began to quiver with fury. She could barely hold it in any longer, and to top it off, he was insulting her and her gender. She hated these types of males. She clearly snarled at him now, but she still didn’t move. The internal struggle was evident on her features though. Her hands were clenched and she glared at the headstone instead of him.

She stared down at the grave, but not even reading it. He was flipping about her reading the name, but she had no idea who it was or why he was so defensive of the fact of someone even looking at the tombstone. She wasn’t even in his business to begin with. She didn’t ask who this was or why he was so angry. She just clearly looked at the grave.

Then without warning he tackled her to the ground. As soon as she hit the ground, she stopped thinking with clear HOLY SHIT on her face, extended her arm and punched him HARD right in the muzzle. She didn’t care how ‘tough’ he thought he was, that one definitely hurt. She used all her anger to build up that hit and now she felt a lot better that she finally got to punch the prick. She pushed him off of her with her back legs, and she quickly stood up. She was furious now. She even spoke through tightly clenched jaws.

Well, evidently you have some kind of problem because I am NOT in your business. I didn’t ask you SHIT about whoever the fuck this is…

She pointed carelessly toward the grave not giving a fuck right now.

… and to be completely fucking honest with you, I don’t give a shit!

She was panting and shaking out of rage, and marched back over to him standing there and pushed him with all her might. Sure, maybe a normal sized wolf wouldn’t have moved much, but she gave this little one enough force to stumble back a few steps at the least. Her bicolored eyed danced with fire as she kept them locked on him now. If she had an army, they would've pullulated around him about now, ready for the signal to kill. They were both angry, and this was about to get ugly. Fast.

Axelle does. "Axelle speaks." Axelle thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.axellehunt b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.axellehunt .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.axellehunt p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.axellehunt {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#e10000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/mgAum.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#690000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Don't make Mysterious look TOO weak. I'm okay with you PPing cuz I'm gonna do a tad of it also. Woah. He's dropping the F bomb a lot in this one.

His face tensed up at what this girl had just done, it hurt, but he couldn't show it. He had completely underestimated her. He cackled wickedly for the whole land to hear and turned his face to the side, away from her's as he powered up. He took hold of a nearby tombstone that stopped his fall and got back up without hesitation. The fire in her eyes didn't scare him one bit, he was ready to throw some wood into it.

"You fucking are in my business ass hole! Don't deny it 'cuz you fuckin' are go fuck yourself bitch!" he yelled, spitting words of rage right in her face. It was true though, in his eyes this woman was going way over the line he had drawn and he definitely wasn't liking it. All she had to do to fire him up was just take a peek at what the hell was bothering him so much. "Don't even look at me you useless piece o' shit! I can't even look at your fucked up face!" right then he was shouting all that was on his mind, warning her to back off before this would get lots worse.

He leaped toward her and pinned her to the ground, he tightened his fist and socked her right back where she decided to attack him. She managed to get him off and he punched her once more at the back of her head, hard. He may have been very small compared to her but he definitely had just as much, or even more, fight in him. "Go ahead throw one at me!" he hollered at her baring his disgusting teeth, and waiting in suspense for what else she could do.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

I hope this is okay. Let me know if you’d like anything changed.

WC: 530

All his cursing really meant nothing to her. He was throwing words that didn’t even insult her personally. A fucked up face? She didn’t have one. Asshole? She had one of those, but she could be one at times. That she accepted as a compliment. Bitch? Yeah, whatever, that one got old already. It bothered her a little in the beginning, but guessing now that he couldn’t think of anything else to call her because he didn’t know her at all, he had to call her a bitch. She laughed loudly at his insults that didn’t mean shit to her. He was highly angry for nothing, and you know what? She liked it.

”I am NOT,” she said referring to his business after he was done cursing at her. She stood there quietly. She had nothing to say to that. Fine, if he was so convinced that she was in his business then she must’ve been in some way, shape, or form in his business. The leap, though. The leap she wasn’t expecting AT ALL. He knocked her to the ground again, and she lay there with her arms up blocking her beautiful face. He managed to punch her slightly in the muzzle, due to her arms not being fast enough for that one, but it stung momentarily before she received another thunderous blow to the back of the head. Now, that one hurt. She growled loudly and the rage was now just pouring out of her. Her eyes weren’t seeing, she was incomprehensive at the moment, and she was about to kill him.

After she managed to kick him off of her, he stood back telling her to hit him again. She knew better this time. He was small, but he was strong, too, and the back of her head hurt. She scrunched her face to make the pain ease, but it didn’t help. She released the scrunch and looked at him. Axelle just stood there, kind of confused of how this turned into a fight. Fuck it. She marched over toward him again with her arms and hands balled up at her sides. She knocked him to the ground with her elbow to his head and sat on top of him. She used her arms to pin his arms to the ground above him, and her rump and legs to hold down the rest of him. She didn’t want to hit him anymore, until he came to his senses.

”Calm the fuck down!” She screamed in his face and held him with all her might, which probably could hold him for a few minutes, just enough time for her to talk to him. ”THIS. IS. STUUPIDDD!” If they were going to fight, it would be over something worth it. This wasn’t worth it, no matter how mad she was at the moment. She pushed his head into the muddy grass with her hand, releasing his left arm, and then jumped back off of him all together. She stood back, away from him, breathing deeply with anger. If he was going to continue fighting her, then he was just stupid, too. She was ready for whatever was to come.

<style type="text/css">
.axellehunt .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.axellehunt {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#e10000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/mgAum.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#690000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Nah it's good, he really deserved that Smile

His entire body felt sore as he was pinned down onto the cold ground, his back crying for relief. Axelle had knocked the wind out of him completely and he let out a gust of air as she threw herself onto him. He slowly recovered as he went back onto his feet, rubbing his back failing to relieve the burning pain. He squinted at her curiously, processing her words in his mind. She was ending it already? This had been much fun for him but there was a part of him that was relieved it was finally over.

Mysterious was pretty ignorant, well, sometimes at least. When angry took control of his body it drove him to do the stupidest things. Ever. He suddenly felt embarrassed for punching the wolf. He hated to admit it but she was right, there was no point in just jacking each other up. It solved no problem at all. His breathing went back to it's normal pace as he let out a small sigh.

"Alright then... But I better not catch you 'ere again or else..." he could no longer think of an "or else" because earlier he had figured out how immature his actions were. "Just go. Do I need to escort you out of here?" he asked jokingly as he walked toward the entrance.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

A few more replies and I think we will be good =]

WC: 378

In the back of her mind, she thought her action to stop the fight might’ve made her look stupid, but when he actually stopped was when she realized she did the right thing this time. Her breathing calmed down, and the anger inside her subsided. Her head still hurt, and she brought a hand up to rub it. There was a small lump, but no blood. She winced at the pain when she touched it. She might’ve been a tough bitch when it came to taking care of her own, but shit still hurt when she had injuries.

She looked up at him with a “WHAT?” face. He was threatening her already? She snorted at his statement, not to start anything again, but to make sure she didn’t let him get comfortable in the ‘threatening’ position again. She walked over to the tombstone she was originally attacked by and picked up her bag that she’d dropped. ”Or else what?” She said it as she picked up her items. Her eyes flitted over the name on the headstone once more, but she didn’t say anything. He was right, none of her business, BUT she was free to look wherever the hell she wanted.

Another big BUT was WHY she had been attacked by a big, male black wolf here of all places? Maybe the wolf wasn’t male, or her father, all along. Maybe it was the person that this little man was so defensive about. ”Not to start up anymore problems, and I ask this question out of my own personal reasons that you have no knowledge of: What color fur does she have?” She was careful not to use her name in past tense, because she was not gone at all.

Axelle stood up and looked at him awaiting an answer, hoping she was going to get one. This would only free of her mind of who that black wolf was, and if the female wasn’t black then she had a ghost to worry about. If she was, however, then Axe had nothing to be troubled about and it was simply because she had come to the grave of an angry spirit. ”I found my way in here, so I’m perfectly capable of finding my way out, thanks.”

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

One more post and I think that would just about sum it up Smile

It was very rare that the male would ever stop a fight. He suddenly felt a feeling of ignorance for his actions. He lowered his head in slight submission and sighed with his arms crossed. He stared deeply into Axelle's eyes as she began to cool down. Inside him, the Jack Russell was furious. He didn't want her to catch him in a weak state. Ever. After what she had seen him actually care for.

His eyes averted toward empty space as he weakly replied, "I-I-I'll do something! You just wait and see..." He turned away from the wolf as tears began to cloud his vision. His voice wavered, "She's an Australian Cattle Dog... Damn it, she was beautiful with those black and white markings and her eyes, Jesus... Why was I so mean to her? Lord, I want her back! slowly, letting each word linger in the air. He snarled at Axelle and motioned her to leave. "Leave, NOW!" he yelled, with no more patience.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

You can PP her leaving after he tells her his name IF he does, and whatever else he’s going to do in the graveyard =]

Axelle usually would defy orders, but in this case the pup looked upset, and for once her agenda was not to upset him anymore today. Maybe she’ll see him another time and piss him off then. She looked at him with care in her eyes and saw the tears, but kept her mouth closed. She let him have his moment of sadness. She knew if she was having one of those, she wouldn’t want anyone’s smart ass comments interrupting, either. She would probably lose it and kill them. She didn't want to die today over some little dog's temper.

She smiled and snorted at his failed attempt to threaten her again. She let it go. He was in distress. She got to kick his ass a little bit, and she definitely showed him a female is capable of defending herself. He better not try that with her again, or else. But she definitely got something useful out of him: the ghost she saw was not his long lost lover. It was something or someone else. Great. More mysteries to solve. She would have to figure out who this crazy black wolf was that was haunting her. She didn't think it was her dad, but she didn't really remember him all that much either. Her mom was the first one to go, but she wasn't all black either. The puzzlement continues.

She gathered her things for the last time in that graveyard, and walked toward the cemetery entrance. Before leaving, she turned to him once more, ”What did you say your name was?” She stood there with her bag slung on her shoulder, and waited patiently for his answer. She could clearly see he was beyond upset, but for future meetings she needed his name just like he would need hers, ”Mine’s Axelle.”

Word Count → 302

Points → 3

<style>
.wolfforest-text {padding:0px 9px;}
.wolfforest ooc {color:#d8d8d5;}
.wolfforest i {color:#9fab69; font-style:italic;}
.wolfforest b {color:#d8d8d5; font-weight:bold;}
.wolfforest {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#364d1f; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/2eklxkn.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:285px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#30190a; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

It' s been a month 0.0 Sorry I think I'll finish it up then...

Mysterious was definitely just dominated by a female. He was caught in a moment of weakness. His throat tightened as he couldn't hold in his feelings anymore. The count wouldn't want to start another fight with her though, he was far too damaged and injured. Feeling lost and insecure, he literally screamed at the top of his lungs and yelled, "GO GO GO GO!!! I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE JUST GOOOO!" he began to pant as he dashed away out of the graveyard with his belongings. She had already seen the weakest of him so it didn't matter if he just let it all out right then.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]