Where Words Fail...
[html]

IO

Io moved quickly as she approached the borders of Galileo's pack. She had planned to surprise him, to show him her mateship band, though her plans had not been constructed with any solid thought and now she stood at the borders, considering howling for her brother. She did not need to however, as her ears picked up her brother's voice over the soft rustling of the trees. With a smile Io crept over to where her brother was sat, gazing at his slithery pet. She listened to what he was saying to Apep, but soon wished she didn't.

GALILEO

That morning he had woken with a blinding headache. The stress was certainly getting to him. This secret wasn't something he had forgotten in a hurry. Choosing to venture to a quite area near the borders, he decided that speaking with his silent friend would help him. 'Whatma gonna do, 'Pep?' he asked, his speech sluring in pure stress. 'I can't tell Io, she'll hate me'. There was a pause,Galileo let out a deep growl, 'Don't look at me like that... Please... You can't speak, but it's your eyes...'. He shook his head. 'She won't love me as a half-brother...'.

NEUTRAL

Io gasped, rage soon filling her mind. 'GALILEO! You bastard!' She couldn't even think straight. Galileo spun round, his hand resting on his cane. he knew how volotile Io could be. 'Io please listen! I was going to---'. Io shook her head, 'No, no you weren't'. It was true, he never planned to tell her. He was about to speak but Io interupted him. 'Go home. Change you name NEVER will the name Galileo be followed with 'Berlin'. She spun around and paced away.

OOC- Galileo changes his surename in the hours after the fight to 'Gray' after looking to his favourite book for inspiration.

<style>
.gal01.ooc {font-style:italic; }
.gal01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.gal01 b {color: #a40000; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.gal01 {background-color: #EAE8D4; border:5px solid #000000; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color: #000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify;}
.gal01-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]