The blacksmith's visit
Inrik had woken up that morning deep in thought as he lay in the grass. His talk with the wolf from the previous day had his mind filled with confusion. He had been so accustomed to being passed off as a mere traveller passing through each land to use their inhabitants. The prospect of becoming one of them had never crossed his mind. He enjoyed his travels his lack of relations, his loneliness was the only thing that seemed constant. His youth had been one filled with travel so he just thought it was the life for him. But what if I stopped? Was a question he let flow out in his deep voice toward his large stallion Brute. Brute was his only other constant since he obtained him. He was the bearer of his secrets and at times Inrik was the bearer of his. The black wolf sighed and pulled himself up. Ok Brute lets try East Inrik wasn’t too sure of how many packs the land bore so he had just decided to ride with no real direction. The day before he found himself on the borders of Cercatori D’Arte he wondered what would be the next one.

It was late afternoon when he smelled the next border. Brute rode with great speed and his larges hooves pounded deep into the mud as his white and brown speckled muscles flexed with each stride. There was a clink of metals coming from the pack strapped firmly under the large black and gray stained lupreci. Inrik gave a howl of greeting as he always did. He hoped he would have enough customers from just the two packs so he didn’t have to talk to more people. He hopped from the horse and patted Brute with his hand; his arm covered in a golden band. Now the wait my friend. The broad shouldered male untied the sack at his horse’s side and took a deep breath to prepare himself. He didn’t like this part but it was the only way to gain customers who provided him with his needs.
[html]

Thanks for starting! And his sword is strapped across his back, just fyi Smile

As was his custom, Haven was out patrolling the territory on the back of his mustang stallion. Unfortunately the troubles of the Kingdom were more often coming from within than without recently. He had heard no more about that damnable Serf since that day in the stables, but he knew it was only a matter of time before Keese crossed a line again. Men like that couldn't be trusted and the Knight certainly did not. His talk with Anatoliy on the matter only further confirmed his thoughts and concerns. The greyscale man might lay low for a while after the lesson the Aatte had taught him, but sooner or later he would do something else. Haven wished to talk to Anann about it all but he knew that getting anything out of her on this subject would be like pounding his head against a stone wall.

The ochre man sighed as Drogon's strong body moved swiftly beneath him, but a strange howl perked his bi-colored ears. Dutifully Haven wheeled the horse in the direction of the call and kicked him up to a gallop so whomever it was would not have to wait long. As he came up to the edge of the pack's lands he saw a dark man standing beside a dappled horse. "Greetings," Haven called out as he reined Drogon to a halt near the other wolf and equine. "I am Haven Aatte, Seneschal and Knight of Cour des Miracles. How may I help you?" This man didn't particularly have the look of someone wishing to join, but clearly he had come here and called for some reason.

<style type="text/css">
.havengoldenknight b {font-weight:bold; color:#F0BE58; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.havengoldenknight-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:left; }
.havengoldenknight p {text-indent:20px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.havengoldenknight {margin:0 auto; width:406px; background-color:#112A48; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... knight.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #C7B034; padding: 10px 0px 235px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#1E508A; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
Inrik patted his large shire who stepped back in reaction to the mustang. His horse was unnerved by others but so long as they kept their distance and didn’t provoke Brute he was fine alongside his master. Inrik looked up straightening his posture and forcing a smile upon his maw. He never enjoyed this part of owning a shop but knew it was his the only way to gain customers. Greetings, I am Inrik Stone a travelling blacksmith. I have come to your borders in hopes to announce my shop which is located in the Western edge of the old city. He had raised his hand to the male as part of his greet.

He then turned to the sack on the large Brute and removed items and set them on the grass. As you can see I have a variety of items that can be replicated to the desires of my patrons. As the pack emptied the ground was littered with copper cooking pots, daggers, a short sword, working axe and various small tools, as well as a shield and decorative items each intricately sculpted with various designs. Inrik prided in his work and often spent a greater part of his day working non-stop. This is just a small portion of my wares and I humbly ask that if you like anything you see here to also urge others of your pack to visit my shop. I also have various pieces of completed armour that can be resized to fit. He showed his long golden bracers encasing his forearms, both identically decorated with howling wolves and the moon. He stood in a proud stance before the bi-coloured male feeling that this introduction had went more smoothly than the last. I also create smaller items such as jewellery and medallions for decorating hair or weapons. Inrik had been taught since the day he could hold a hammer so though his youth was apparent in his stern face he created decent pieces of work. He had stood there a moment looking at the male with eyes like sparking flame ringed with brown a smile that resembled a snarl no matter how friendly he tried to be. Sometimes he was met with violence other times moderate friendliness he was ready for either. He just hoped for the latter so he wouldn’t have to go through this process again.
[html]

Sorry for the delay, hoping I'll be more active now 300+

The other man's horse seemed a bit perturbed by the appearance of the Knight and his steed. Perhaps Haven should have approached at a slower pace, but the large equine seemed to quiet soon enough and it appeared no harm had been done. The man introduced himself in kind and clear curiosity was piqued in the two toned rider. A blacksmith? Haven had never come across one who held any skill with metal. He knew that the King dabbled in the practice some but it was not Vigilante's main practice or concern. Ever since he had become a Knight, the Aatte had dreamed of having some armor of his own. Perhaps this would be his chance.

Inrik turned to grab a bag full of his wares and Haven dismounted to gain a better look at what the blacksmith had to offer, and odd excitement stirring in his chest. He listened carefully as the Stone male spoke of the items and what else he could craft—the mention of armor made his heart jump into his throat for a moment. Haven was entranced at the opportunity that lay before him and took no notice of any odd expression or feelings others might have caught from the strong luperci. "I will be sure to tell the King of your skill, and my other packmates as well. I am sure that my mate would be quite intrigued by your jewelry," he said with a smile. Princess had a soft spot for trinkets, however it was not her desires he was thinking of for once. "You mentioned you have armor, and I see this shield you have here. I am the pack's main protector, and while we have prospered lately it is best to be prepared for any outcome...what would you charge for some armor and a shield?" After the question was asked Haven held his breath behind a cooly interested facade. There was not much the Knight could offer, but he hoped upon all hope that some sort of deal could be arranged.

<style type="text/css">
.havengoldenknight b {font-weight:bold; color:#F0BE58; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.havengoldenknight-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:left; }
.havengoldenknight p {text-indent:20px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.havengoldenknight {margin:0 auto; width:406px; background-color:#112A48; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... knight.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #C7B034; padding: 10px 0px 235px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#1E508A; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]