Crimson Dreams Member Directory
Gotham is going to be living in the Administrative Facilities of Cinlia Hollow. I'll write up a description later, but for reference, it would be a large building with several rooms within it. He lives in a large office (think like something a Dean might have) and it's filling up with all sorts of nerdy odds and ends. Big Grin
Ok, I just put "Administrative Facilities building, General's office" as a placeholder for now, I'll update it later :3
Floor: 2nd
Suite: Top right
Room: tertiary (smallest, access to personal terrace/balcony, overlooks courtyard)
Got 'im. :]

Aight, everyone save Pixie, Rook, and Oak (-tots just typoed that "Okay"-) are accounted for :o
I just noticed this... hurrrhurrrderp. D:

I haven't decided if Rook will really move into the Manor buuuut... for now, I was thinkin' somewhere, a good distance from where the plane crashed in McNamara's Landing, one of those "air bus" tires bounced off, making it a super cozy spot for Rook's wiry lupus form. I might, in the future, decide to have him roll the tire around for a day in order to find a perfect spot for it so he won't have to bother Barrett by being so close. x)

Will a simple little "detached plane tire" do besides Rook's name? <3
Ohai, I just noticed this as well *herp derp* I s'pose Pixie can take the remaining suite in the top right of the second floor. :3
Krystalle, Mars, Paz & Amon Russo:

Piccolo Village (White house with a dull blue roof.)
Alright, just for record keeping purposes some things were shuffled around for the sake of family togetherness~ Woot. Aaaand with that, we've got everyone taken care of. Big Grin

STAY TUNED FOR ROUND TWO OF AWESOMENESS. Which should be up within a couple days x3