Oh some evil this way comes [aw]
[html]
THIS THREAD WILL BE QUICK AND I JUST NEED ANYONE WHO KNOWS LARKSPUR TO REPLY TO THIS. Srsly, the shorter/faster the replies, the better. Someone please jump in asap :<.

Magnolia had hesitated for a while. She waited until the memory of Larkspur wasn’t so vivid anymore to seek him out. He was right. The loner life was not for her, and she couldn’t do it anymore. The woman stayed at the Waste for a few more days, struggling to eat and drink, before the realization hit her. She was meant to take care of others, and have them take care of her in return. She was so lonely her heart hurt.

But she couldn’t go back to the Kingdom, that was certain. Niro didn’t ask her to come back, and she had no desire to, but her old home did tug at her heartstrings for a few hours while she was making up her mind. Now that things with Niro were all patched up, she had no reason to run anymore. She was loved, that was certain. And oh how she wanted to meet Jiva. Still, she was stubborn. The Lolita in her kept her from returning. This morning, the female followed a route she created months ago when she first met Larkspur. She was going to find him and join his life in the caves. He had saved her there, and while it wasn’t her ideal type of home, she was going to join him. Her mind was decided.

The trek took most of the morning. She was tired and run down. Her paws could barely take her to the entrance of the caves that she knew so well. His scent wasn’t as strong as she expected it to be; in fact, it was hardly there. Putting her doubts aside the woman called out to him, silver maw letting out a melodious note announcing her presence. “Larkspur? I’ve come to join you,” the howl said simply. Now all she had to do was wait.

<style>
.zero-clamantis p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.zero-clamantis b {color:#7c4957; font-family: times, serif; font-size:13px;}
.zero-clamantis {border:1px solid #544d3d; font-family: tahoma,sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#544d3d; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#83a83f; background-image:url(http://zero.sleepyglow.net/images/otras ... mantis.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 5px 0px; width:450px;margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

I'll try to be as quick as possible :] I hope to get internets back tonight but it'll likely be tomorrow morning or night that I can post again!

There were quite a few entrances and exits to their cave home, she was discovering. Naniko had spent many hours both inside of an out of the caves, charting the locations of each little tunnel and what tunnels it lead to as well. They were all connected one way or another. The only area that she still avoided was the tunnel that had collapsed over Selene. They'd gotten her sister's body out of the rubble but had found it too late to save her. The tunnel gave her shivers whenever she passed it now.

She was just leaving their cave home when she heard it, a voice slightly higher than her own calling out to someone within the packlands. Naniko grumbled to herself, heading for the nearby borderline to see who it was that was disturbing her map-making session. She made haste to reach the figure with haste, wanting to be able to get back to what she was doing as quickly as possible. "What?" She asked bluntly as she neared the stranger, jade eyes narrowed.

<style>
.AnaFK-07 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.AnaFK-07 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AnaFK-07 b {font-family:verdana; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-07 {background-color:#abb092; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:496px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... s/rawr.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:294px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-07-border {width:498px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>[/html]
[html]
8D sorry for the delay I was really distracted the last few days.

A white angel appeared before Magnolia only moments after her call. The woman before her approached her quickly, unafraid. Magnolia tensed up for a moment, slightly afraid, before remembering her task here. Similarly-shaded jade eyes averted the other pair, focusing on silver feet. “I’m…I’m sorry to disturb you, miss, but I’m looking for Larkspur,” she said humbly, keeping her respect of the superior woman very clear. “I met him here a few months ago, and I was hoping to speak with him,” Mother Lolita always did teach her to be respectful.

<style>
.zero-clamantis {border:1px solid #544d3d; font-family: tahoma,sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#544d3d; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#83a83f; background-image:url(http://zero.sleepyglow.net/images/otras ... mantis.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 5px 0px; width:450px;margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

No worries~

Why would someone have come here looking for that male? She didn't know that he had many friends...not many that she had ever seen, in any case. He was a member of her family that she had not bonded or connected much with during his time here. Part of the reason had been the newness of the pack, she felt; she had been quite busy. And the other part was probably due to his pups being born and him staying inside to take care of them.

"Well he's not here. He took off with some of the other members to form a pack up to the Northwest of here...around the other side of Inferni, from what they said. He didn't hurt you or anything, did he?" She inquired. "I didn't know him too well...for him being my family. But he, Eris, and their pups have left Anathema." Naniko informed the girl.

<style>
.AnaFK-07 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.AnaFK-07 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AnaFK-07 b {font-family:verdana; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-07 {background-color:#abb092; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:496px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... s/rawr.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:294px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-07-border {width:498px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>[/html]
[html]
This can be closed now, thanks for replying James Smile

“He left?” Magnolia’s ears flattened, crestfallen. The young girl listened to the white leader in front of her, getting more disappointed the more the woman spoke. Though when she asked if Magnolia had ever been hurt, the mohawked girl grinned followed by a little chuckle. “No no, the opposite actually, he saved my life. He found me outside of this pack when I was younger, starving and freezing. I didn’t meet you, but I met Eris and her children then. I’m sorry to waste your time. If you could point me in the direction of where they went, I’d be very grateful.” Maggie had made up her mind to leave the kingdom for him, so she was going to follow through with her word. Wherever Larkspur was, she wanted to be.

<style>
</style>
[/html]