Cour des Miracles Residency Survey
[html]
Cour des Miracles Residency Survey
About

As many of you have noticed, our website has been rather behind on listing residences of members. Since things are in the process of renovation, with permission, I have drawn up blueprints of the main residence of CdM. Normally, most newcomers would live in the Hotel as it has ample room and privacy. However, it is not a requirement to live in the hotel. There are plenty of houses available in other areas of the kingdom, such as Lunenburg or anywhere else. But this is, basically, just for us to get a grip on where everyone is and for other members to know who their neighbors are and where friends live.

The description of the hotel is as follows: A large several story abandoned Hotel that is located just off the beach at the western side of the territory. Chien Hotel is in good condition, it has a few broken windows and minor repairs but otherwise this is the main headquarters of pack. Hidden within the thick trees as it has a large metal gate surrounding it, this gives the hotel a dark but powerful look. Among the many rooms and hall ways it has a large basement and wine cellar. The hotel has four floors, the top three consisting of many rooms on each floor, and the first floor including general rooms, such as the kitchen, the dining room, and the foyer.

In addition to this description: The hotel features a ballroom and adjacent banquet hall, which is divided by a retractable wall for different occasions. The ballroom has a wall of windows facing the hotel's garden and the back fence. Hotel rooms on the bottom floor feature sliding doors that access the back garden; it is also possible to exit to the gardens from doors between the wings and lobby section of the hotel. The two wings are wrapped around a small courtyard. Each subsequent floor has a balcony with older wood furniture.

So, this is the official thread to let us know where your character lives in CdM. Please make sure you read the guidelines and follow the form!

Guidelines
  • Simply reply here with the correct form!
  • Make sure to pay attention to what areas/rooms are taken by other members so that you do not step on any toes.
  • All areas are subject to change and if the leadership so approves, can be overridden if a problem occurs.
  • In the hotel, all common rooms are off limits for habitation as they are for common use only. They are, however, claimable for offices and studios.
  • Here are the layouts for the hotel:

First floor lobby

Floors 2-4 above lobby

First floor wings

Floors 2-4 wings

Rooms that are attached are marked by capital I shapes in the wall to mark dividing doors. All hotel rooms come with bathrooms, which do not work. Closets are marked in the bigger rooms. Small rooms have dressers.
    Note: not to scale.
  • Multiple room claims are allowed, though limited. Don't be requesting a full wing to yourself. Family can lay a 'claim' to a wing by force of mass.
  • Form for the hotel:
    Floor: (the floor number 1-4)
    Wing: (East, West, or Middle?)
    Number: (Room number in that wing?)
    Residents: (who is living there?)

• Other areas: (Hover for descriptions of the area)
    Shattered Coast, Arbres de la Falaise, Lunenburg
  • Form for other areas:
    Where: (What sub-territory?)
    Type: (What kind of house?)
    Residents: (who lives here?)
    Other: (Anything else we should know?)
  • Edit: We don't need to know a description of the inside Smile
Claims:
Hotel:
  • Strelein: Floor 2, West Wing, room 8
    Studio - Floor 1, Lobby, Dining room
    Closet - Floor 2, West Wing, room 9
    Other residents: Noss
  • Caspa: Floor 4, West Wing, room 1
  • Alaine: Floor 2, Middle Wing, room 1
    Other residents: Elijah, Elvira
    Workplace - Kitchen
Other:
  • Anatoliy: Lunenburg, three bedroom ranch
  • Vigilante: Lunenburg, split-level, 3-bedroom ranch, seagreen color.
    Other residents: Ayita, Noah, Liam
  • Ever: East of Niobrara Stables, 2 bedroom bungalow. (Travels to stables for work)
    Other residents: Ezra
  • Niro: Shattered Coast, renovated cave with working door,
    Other residents: Amaranth Catori, Jiva Takekuro
    Temporary residents: Orin Takekuro, Juliet Takekuro, Titania Takekuro
  • Anann: Shattered Coast, North of Stables, log cabin
  • Haven: Near stables, on the coast, two bedroom house
    Other residents: Princess, Alder, Robin, Linden, Felicity
  • Mysterious: Shattered coast, small cabin

<style>
.CDM-News p {padding: 0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.CDM-News .title {font-size:18px; font-family:garamond, serif; font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;}
.CDM-News .title2 {font-size:15px; font-family:garamond, serif; font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;}
.CDM-News ul {padding: 0px 15px 0px 25px;}
.CDM-News .line {width:500px; border-bottom: 1px dashed; margin: 0 auto;}
.CDM-News {background-color: transparent; background-image:none; border:none; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:13px; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:14px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Lunenburg:
Split-level, 3-bedroom ranch-style home, seagreen color.
Vigilante, Ayita, Noah, Liam.

c:

Not sure exactly on Princess/Haven/their kidlets. <3 Thank you again for doing this!
of course Meghann! I /was/ supposed to do it.. ages ago xD
Where: East of Niobrara Stables in the outlet on the beach
Type: Bungalow or Beach House/Shack - 2 Bedrooms, 1 Main room
Residents: Ezra and Ever
Other: Ever makes regular trips from her house to the stables for work.
Thank you Fae c:
Sure thing!

I am thinking in the future we might have a hotel-repairment thread? :3
Potentially we could! It's a good idea and a long time in the coming. I know Leroy did some window maintenance a while back, but I'm sure more work could be done, like a fall cleaning, repair? Love the idea!
Sounds like a great pack thread!
I mentioned it because of the rather battered description and how new comers seem to gravitate there. Also, I have been thinking about having Ever take a look at the garden :p
I'm sure it'll eventually come around, heh.
-offers up ezra to help repair the hotel, even though he doesn't live there- Big Grin
Lets keep this about the residency please c:
Niro Takekuro

Where: Shattered coast area
Type: Cave
Residents: Amaranth Catori, Jiva Takekuro, Orin Takekuro, Juliet Takekuro, Titania Takekuro, (Orin, Juliet and Titania are temporary though)
Other: The cave is a referbished one, Niro has dug out a little to put down a wooden floor and even has made it so that there is a proper, working door, with no holes in the sides etc. It's like a little house inside the cliff wall Big Grin
Form for the hotel:
Floor: 4
Wing: West
Number: 1
Residents: Caspa!
thank you guys <3
Anann
Where: Can't tell if its Shiloh Hills or Shattered Coast O.o: Training Grounds, located North of the stables, across the stream approx. 100 yards
Type: Log Cabin
Residents: Anann
Other: There are several trees in the area of the cabin providing plenty of shade. The training grounds are located in a sizable clearing behind (northwest of) the cabin. The cabin itself is of log construction with a thatched roof and dirt floor. Much of the floor is covered in tanned hides as rugs. It has a clay brick fireplace and chimney. It has few furnishings, namely a large wooden work table and a very large bed made of an arrangement of mattress strapped together and covered in leather and furs. Under the table are 6 large leather bags the contain the majority of Anann's possessions and tools. Anann also has three large clay vats down by the stream used in soaking skins for tanning.

Keese's residence is unknown/random/ever changing xD
Noss lives with Strel yep-yep-yep >_> I WILL REPLY TO OUR THREADS WITHIN THE DAY I'M SORRY I HATE SCHOOL BUT IT ENDS THIS FRIDAY YAY! >:O *spontaneously combusts*
sorrrrry I kind of took the liberty with that one xD
Well, I think it's kinda implied anyway XP

Noss: Hey Strel, let's make passionate love.
Strel: Sure!
Noss: *sleeps out on the patio*

Oh yes; I think that this scenario would happen if Strel ever had a MASSIVE headache >_>
since they're on the second floor, he'd be on the balcony x3
Where: On the coast near the stables
Type: two-bedroom house
Residents: Haven, Princess, Alder, Robin, Linden, Felicity
Other: Nothing I can think of!