[html]
Thread Information
Date: 11 June

Setting: Beast's Grin Peninsula

Time: Morning

Character Form: Optime (Pups in Lupus)
[/html]
[html]
Songan Kaya Pivane / 2nd attempt at posting this x.x... open to anyone, preferably one person only / Word Count: 545 (5 points)

Since Sanuye’s return, Songan had been keeping a close eye on her as well as her pups. He had been studying them to try and see their personality. Pivane had the most visible personality so far. The white and black wolf had a endless amount of energy and was always curious. The male hoped that the energy the pup had would not get him into trouble later on in life. He then looked over to the other male who looked more like his mother. He was smaller than his other siblings so he stayed near his mother and did not interact with his siblings. His golden gaze then moved over to the white wolf and the only female of all the pups: Kaya. She was an independent she wolf and seemed to be more troublesome then even Pivane. She teased her siblings and was a bit rebellious to her mother. The rust wolf tried to teach her some manners, though it didn’t seem like she was taking them to heart. He emitted a soft sigh as he looked outside to see the sun coming up into the sky. He looked over to the crafts and sighed. He should begin work, though needed to get out into the air for a bit. He grabbed the wood he was using for Saxif’s bow and headed out of his home.

Songan began to cross the river and made his way to the borders. The sun was hanging in the sky and he could hear movement behind him. He turned around and looked to the bushes, though didn’t seem to notice anything moving behind him. He gave a small smile as he then moved out of the borders and headed up north towards the Beast’s Grin Peninsula. Perhaps some time by the ocean would help to calm his mind and focus on his work. He came towards the ocean and sat down in the warm sand. He could feel the breeze passing through his fur as the waves crashed along the shore. As he set the wood to the side of him, he felt something pounce on his tail. His ears moved up as he turned around and notice two of the three pups there. It seemed Pivane and Kaya had followed him to the beach. He gave them a frown before turning to them. "Pivane… Kaya… what are you doing here? You should be back at home with your mother." Kaya whined as she sat down in front of him. "It’s too boring back at home. We wanted to come see what it’s like out here Doda." He sighed and closed his eyes as Pivane spoke next. "Can we please stay here and play with you? We promise not to run off." The rust wolf thought for a moment. He didn’t want them to go home all by themselves and he was not ready to make the trip back. He nodded as he opened his eyes. "Yes, you can stay. Just make sure you are both somewhere where I can see you at all times." The pups smiled before running towards the ocean and playing in the water. Songan turned and smiled to them before taking out his knife and beginning his work.

[/html]
[html]
Hi! Smile

Arye found that she lingered by the sea during the times that she wandered away from Phoenix Valley. She liked how chaotic and calm the ocean could be all at once, thrashing toward the shore and then receding with the tide. The young female was drawn to it, for some reason. There were so many things that she loved about the shore; in fact, she had met Pripyat at a place such as this, and that meeting had granted her an unexpected home.

With the morning fresh upon her, Arye enjoyed the fresh scent of water and allowed her senses to draw her out into the open. Before long, she caught the scent of something elusively familiar. After a moment of analysis, Arye smiled brightly as she recognized the scent of the AniWaya tribe. Phoenix Valley and AniWaya had a sort of friendly treaty and she felt comfortable approach the group of strangers.

The cream colored girl, aged just shy of a year, looked upon the cinnamon colored AniWayan male and the younger wolves with him. She introduced herself as she approached at a careful, polite distance. "Hello! My name is Arye, from Phoenix Valley. Are you from AniWaya?"

<style>
.aryemorningooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.aryemorning p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aryemorning b {color:#fff; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #1C2019; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aryemorning {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#455438; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:465px;}
.aryemorninginner{background-color:#9DAF90; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... etable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:100px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #5A6852; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Songan / Hey there Gwen! It's good to see you again Big Grin / Word Count: 502 (5 points)

Songan was content staying here at the beach. It was close to the tribe and it was a nice quiet place to be to get some of his work done. The bow was coming along nicely as he continued to work, adding the details to the bird on top and finishing the first pointed end on the bow. If things kept going like this, then the bow would be done before he knew it. As he began to carve his way down, he peered up to make sure that the pups were not going too far out into the water and would stay in view. It seemed they kept their promise and were playing happily along the shore. He couldn’t wait until they were able to shift. He would then be able to teach them more. Perhaps one would even follow after him. The rust wolf didn’t have any children of his own and he was sure that Sanuye’s pups were the closest he would get to having them. A smile crossed his face as he looked back down and proceeded on his work.

The breeze passed gently through the male’s fur as the sun continued to hang in the sky. The ocean’s sights and smell were a wonder to the old wolf. It was nice to see such peace at his old age. He hoped this would continue until he was too old to go on. His eyes gazed around to make sure that he remembered this place. Perhaps he would be able to bring Sanuye here, or Amaterasu. Considering what happened to them, he was sure it would do them some good to find some peace and see the beauty in life. He smiled to the idea and then swayed his tail in the sand. Perhaps leaving something here would help him to remember. He would have to find something before he left. Maybe even the pups could help him with that.

Songan’s ears moved up as he heard the voice behind him and introduced herself to him. The male’s head turned around as he noticed the cream wolf. She was very young from what he could tell and very friendly. He smiled to her and set down the bow. "Hello Arye. My name is Songan Amara." She then asked if he was from AniWaya. He wondered if it was that obvious. He gave her a small nod as he spoke softly. "Yes, I am from AniWaya. Were you looking for someone from the AniWaya tribe?" As he waited for her to answer, he placed his knife back in its holster and then set the unfinished bow to the side. He wondered why she was staying at a distance away. It was not like he was going to bite. "Why don’t you come join me Arye? There’s no need to stand at a distance." He patted down the bit of sand to his right and waited to see if the cream wolf would join him.

[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.freebie2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ea3657; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.freebie2 p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 25px 10px 25px;margin:0px;}
.freebie2 {width:400px;border:1px solid #ea3657;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... eebie2.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:135px;background-color:#050235;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#5585ec;}
</style>

Arye smiled broadly, pearly white teeth gleaming against the backdrop of sky and seafoam at Songan's invitation. She loved that he was so at ease and so readily invited her to get to know him. That was something special to the cream colored girl. AniWaya had great ties with the Valley pack, and it was very easy to see when she interacted with this male wolf. "No - nobody in particular. Just trying to get to know others, I guess!" the girl answered cheerily.

The girl's yellow eyes took in sea and sky, the two younger canines playing amongst the surf, as she claimed a sandy perch beside Songan. "I'm trying to remember what life was like when I was as young as they were," the Valley wolfess said, her lips quirking up as she ruefully considered their innocent play. She did not feel jaded or cynical or bereft of her youth. She had not reached a year of age yet, but she honestly could not recapture those moments where she had felt that unfettered by worry. She generally could go with the flow, but as she aged, she had come to consider other creatures in her life, those outside of herself. This affected her happiness and she was trying to adjust to this unique, new phase in her life. She was becoming an adult and transitioning away from her childhood.

"Do you remember being a child, Songan?" Arye asked him, suddenly wanting to know all about this new stranger who welcomed her with the ease of a friend. "Where did you live, what was it like?" There were so many questions, a cascade of them pouring from her mind as she tried to piece together what Songan's identity must be. The best way to get answers was to ask, after all.

[/html]
[html]
Songan Sanuye / So sorry for the wait / Word Count: 503 (5 points)

Songan was glad that he was able to enjoy the company of another wolf as he spent his time here by the waves. He gazed over and noticed the white wolf had a sweet smile on her face. It was nice to see that his company was able to have a smile on her face. Today was going to be a peaceful day, he could tell. He relaxed his mind as his ears moved up. She began to speak, looking for no one in particular. She had such a nice voice and her cheerful mood brought joy to the Amara. He smiled sweetly to the she wolf as he placed his arms at his side. His gaze moved back over to the water as it crashed along the shore. His tail swayed gently back and forth as he closed his eyes to feel the breeze through his hair. It was nice to be out in nature again.

The red wolf paused as Arye began to speak again. She began to speak of old times and remembering what they were like. He looked over her as she took a seat beside him. She was still young and surely it wouldn’t be too hard for her to think back to her days as a young pup. For the old wolf, it was a bit harder. He could remember back to his days in the Great Tribe and learning to make crafts under the teaching of his father. He could also remember looking after his other siblings when they were younger and before they left for AniWaya. Some of his youth was in a blur and only the more recent events of his life stuck in his mind. He remembered meeting Sanuye when she returned from AniWaya after the violation she had gone through. He enjoyed his time with her and was glad that she was staying with him in AniWaya.

Songan snapped out of his thoughts as the white wolf asked if he remembered being a child. He gave a small chuckle as he looked out to the waves. ”I don’t remember much, but I do remember some things from when I was younger.” She then began to ask him more questions about where he lived and what it was like. He gave her a warm smile as he began to speak softly. ”I lived with my family in the Great Tribe. It’s takes about a month to get there from here. The Great Tribe is just like the AniWaya tribe. I remember back when I was much younger, spending days with Doda and learning to make crafts from him. I sometimes miss the old days back home.” He scratched the back of his head as he wondered about her too. ”What about you Arye? What was it like for you as a young pup?” It would be nice to make a friend out of this wolf. He could use some friends outside of AniWaya in case something came up.

[/html]