Loved
[html]

Out of character text here.

The pair had done it, they had made life. Though it had been a week or so since their thoughts had been confirmed, J'adore could still not believe it. The Spaniard, clothed in only a pair of cargo shorts, lay in bed his clear white eyes focused on a knot in the wood beams on the roof. He had been awake earlier in the morning, fairly early. Mizu had been slleping soundly and it had only been a few mintues until he had drifted back to sleep, contented at his little family. Currently, he had just awoke and had not yet turned to greet his mate.

When he did so, he saw that the white female wasn't their. His face crinkled in confusion and he pulled himself up against the head board of the bed. 'Mizu?' he called, pulling himself from the bed and pacing towards the door. J'adore stuck his head outside of the door and looked up and down the corridor. 'Honey, where are you?'. He had grown protective of her recently, not only because she carried him pups, but because of her past. Shurui could come at any moment and J'adore had already had to patch her up once. Not to mention her mental problems when they first met.

<style>
.jadorecompooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.jadorecompcred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.jadorecomp p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadorecomp b {color:#fff; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #1C2019; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.jadorecomp {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#B0B07E; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:400px;}
.jadorecompinner{background-color:#7E7E51; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... oretab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #43432A; width:400px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Out of Character, Word Count, Etc.

Mizu was so excited! She may be throwing up by a tree but she had never felt happier. She was pregnant! She couldn't believe it. She had been thinking about it over and over again. She was going to have pups. J'adore's pups. That fact made her even happier. When she was finished with her throwing up she walked inside and went straight to her medicine bag. She popped a few pieces of mint leaves in her mouth and chewed them up. She didn't want to be smelling like she was pregnant!

She heard J'adore calling her and she walked towards their room. "I'm here love.. Just had a bit of morning sickness." She smiled, "Don't worry, I freshened up." She giggled as she embraced him. It was strange that their bodies couldn't completely melt together like they used too, now there was something keeping them apart, but it drew them so close together at the same time. "That concludes it J'adore.. We're having pups!" Her eyes shined and she felt bubbly. The pain in her wrist was forgotten for the moment, she was too happy to think about pain.

<style type="text/css">
.mizudream-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.mizudream b {font-weight:bold; color:#98823d; letter-spacing:1px}
.mizudream p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.mizudream {margin:0 auto; background-color:#222805; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/qpq687.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 490px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#646b4a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #181d04; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Crap post Tongue.

The Spaniard took pride in his new family. He had only just spoken to Mizu about taking part in the proper ceremony that confirmed their mateship. When Mizu moved to AniWaya they had quickly mated, but they had not yet taken part in any ceremony to celebrate it. J'adore had voice the idea when he spoke of the naming ceremony for the children. Mizu had agreed to it of course. There was a section of the ceremony that included fire, something which Mizu was not a great fan of. She had said she'd be willing to swallow her fear for the happiest day of her life.

'I'd wouldn't care if you mselled like 'Quera's stable stall. I love you' J'adore said with a broad smile. 'I can't wait til they are born. We will teach them to hunt, ride, read, write. We'll teach them everything!' He held onto his mate tightly. Letting go he spoke again, 'Hows you wrist?' He'd get Shurui one day, but perhaps not until the pups were older. He would not end up dead before they were born. Or ever. He would defeat him one day, and he'd keep his tail as a reminder. He would be cautious and keep his wits with him. He would be smart in his work. But most of all, he'd win in the end. For his family.

<style>
.jadorecompooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.jadorecompcred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.jadorecomp p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadorecomp b {color:#fff; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #1C2019; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.jadorecomp {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#B0B07E; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:400px;}
.jadorecompinner{background-color:#7E7E51; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... oretab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #43432A; width:400px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
Mizu giggled, he was so sweet. "I would mind!" She laughed again, "I love you too!" She smiled and kissed him quickly. "I can't either. They will be the smartest and most gorgeous pups in the world!" She grinned. She was so happy all the time now. It was a definate improvment from being sad and depressed all the time. Soon J'adore and Mizu were going to be in a ceremony that would finalize their mateship. It had fire involved in it, something she was a little hesitant about but her fear was getting better and she was nearly comfortable. It would be a contained fire that wasn't meant to hurt anyone so she was sure she would be fine.

She grinned as he held her tight. How's your wrist?" A flashback of how it had happened came into her mind. She shook it away. "I can hardly feel it right now, I've used so many numbing herbs on it. Without the herbs though it still hurts. I think it's getting better." She didn't have anyway to examine her bones unless she cut her wrist open and she didnt think she would be able to do any surgery on herself. "I am sure it will be fine. I'm just glad it wasn't my writing hand." And she truly was happy for that, if it had been her writing hand she woulnt have been able to write down any information on herbs. That would not have been good, "I hope one of our children will be interested in medicine.. I need someone to pass my knowledge onto." She smiled, if her pups weren't interested that would be fine with her. She would find someone to pass her books onto.