Showing you the way
[html]

going on a trip. Drifters bay.

Aeron looked at aslan as she slung a pack over her back. "So Aslan my little lion are you ready to go for an adventure?" she asked as she looked at the young boy. Today she would leave her pups with Io and she would take their adopted son off for a trip. she had got a message from a man days ago that a man she knew would be in the area.

Aeron smiled as she adjusted her hood and picked up a few more items that she would be trading. She would get Io things if he had stuff for her. aslan spoke about something that he had wanted so this was the real reason for the trip plus the fact that he had horses with him. She wanted to get a horse it would make moving
easier when the time came. She would be able to get a cart or build one.

Aeron kissed Io good by patted her pups lightly and smiled. "We'll be back soon." She stated as she walked out of the room. They wouldn't have to travel far and she would be able to get information that she needed from this man. She had done trading with him any times and the horses were coming from her home lands and she knew that they would be good. She knew not how to train them but she would have them par trained and she'd deal with the rest.

table by the Mentors!

<style>
.aer-template p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.aer-template p.ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; padding:10px;}
.aer-template b {color:#FFFF33;}
.aer-template .separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px 15px 0px; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... rtable.png); height:182px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#000000; width:500px;}
.aer-template {background-color:#000000; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#CCCCCC; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:0px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; padding:0px 0px 15px 0px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

can we get a goat too? a dish aslan wants to make calls for goat cheese!.

"Yupp! I am ready!!!" He smiled, he was happy that Aeron was going to take him out to see someone that could give them pistachios! He wanted to make a dish called baklava as soon as he could shift, which he had a feeling would be soon. He had been feeling the urge to shift which is what he knew he would be feeling when the time came. "Aeron I think I'm going to start shifting soon. I have the urge to do it... Mind if I try real quick?" He didn't wait for an answer. Anne had spent days teaching him how to shift and preparing him for it. He closed his eyes and thought about all the Optime formed wolves he had seen. He imagened himself becoming one of them and he was shocked at what happened next. He could feel his bones growing and heard them crackling. He was doing it! He was shifting!! It took him about 10 minutes to finish and when he was he smiled up at Aeron. "I did it!!" He giggled.

"Okay, now I'm really ready!" He turned to Io and grinned excitedly. He kissed her on the cheek and turned around to walk with Aeron. He waved by to the pups, "Bye siblings, see you soon!" He whispered it gently and grabbed onto Aeron's hand, something he could do now that he was in Optime form. He kept pace with her and walked, "I can cook as soon as we get home!"

<style type="text/css">
.gravestone-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.gravestone b {font-weight:bold; color:#3e1414; letter-spacing:1px}
.gravestone p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.gravestone {margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/2mhh0yo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 450px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#606060; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Ya we can get a goat

Aeron smiled as she stopped and watched Aslan. She knew the trek there would no be slower. She hoped that he would gain balance swiftly. Learning to shift and shifting were one thing but learning the balance to walk upright was a new task.

Aeron smiled, "We will take it slow balance isn't gained out right learning to walk like this can be hard." she stated knowing that Io had told him this. she walked out of their home and made her way. Soon they would pass the pack border and then they would meet with a wolf. She knew that the clan would not be happy if they were to find out. But she could care less.

"So we are going to get you things that you need and we are going to get a horse and other things. she said as she walked watching him. She wold do what was needed to keep shaky legs on his feet.

table by the Mentors!

<style>
.aer-template p.ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; padding:10px;}
.aer-template .separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px 15px 0px; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... rtable.png); height:182px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#000000; width:500px;}
.aer-template {background-color:#000000; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#CCCCCC; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:0px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; padding:0px 0px 15px 0px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
He grinned, "Okay!" He giggled, he was a litte wobbily. He knew that he wouldn't be able to balance easily but he hadn't really expected to not be able to balance. He laughed out loud at this thought. It made absolutely no sense but it also made complete sense. He glanced up at Aeron, "I uh- thought of something funny." He laughed some more. He felt silly and hyper. He also felt acomplished, like he had been trying to shift for years and years and had finally been able to do it. Aslan felt older and more mature.

"Okay, I need pastachios, maybe if the man has them some very thin tortillas. Can I get a horse?" He smiled hopefully. There had been horses on the boat that he had been on but his mom wouldn't let him get anywhere near them. He had only seen them a few times as he was passing by the place where they were kept. Several times he wanted to stop and stare at them but he didn't want to make Anne angry. "I just love horses!" He giggled and kept walking. He gripped onto Aeron's hand for extra balance, "I don't know if I ever told you this but... I love you! And I love Aylar too. And I love your puppies, my siblings and I love Sara." He smiled, he didn't think that he had ever said those words to anyone besides Anne. But it felt good to say them.
[html]

going on a trip. Drifters bay.

Aeron watched him as she took his hand and smiled. ”Really and what could be so funny?” She asked with a grin. She would make sure they made it in one piece. She hoped that her old friend would be able to get things that Io needed and things that she and Aslan needed. She didn’t have much to trade him. Some stuff from her mother she didn’t need and some things that she had found.

”Well there hot stuff lets see the nuts I think we can get the tortillas I don’t think so. Io might be able to find a book on how to make thoses. She said as she looked at him. ”A horse you really want one hu? Well alright anything to make my son happy.” She said patting the top of his head. Getting home would be quick. She smiled, ”I will teach you what I know ok I don’t know much.” She said as she smiled.

Aeron watched him she giggled to herself feeling his grip tighten every time that he got off balance. While they walked he would learn and in a few days he’d need no help. Aeron looked at him and smiled, if the scarred woman knew how to cry she would. ”Oh Aslan, I love you too. We are all one big odd family, but I’m glad you’re a part of my life.” she said looking down at him. She couldn’t help but feel like part of her was going to break a part. Aslan would come with her and Io but her puppies would stay here with their father. She had no wish to bring them. Maybe it was the fact that she didn’t love them like she loved Aslan. ”Is there anything else that you want?” She asked.

table by the Mentors!

<style>
</style>[/html]