Am I still waiting, [aw]
[html]

all welcome. +5 (751)

The woman stretched her arms out over her head, and she had yawned lightly as she had waited on top of the perch she had found to rest in for the time she was wasting. Why she had found herself so high off the the ground was beyond her, simply because she was more prone to be on the beach, being up high and in a perch was more birdlike. Speaking of birds, she had missed her owl that she had back when her feet were wandering, and her heart was flying like the birds that she had learned to train by the rouges she wandered with. The woman held a smirk on her maw when she had thought about all of the unique birds and rouges that she had met while there. She actually wished that they would send Hextor to her, and a message along with that. She regretted leaving Hex with the rouges, but it had been for good reason, because she did not want Hextor to be unhappy, and she also didn't want to expose him to her violent home life that Inferni was known for. It had been peaceful in Inferni for a good amount of time that she had returned to her home, but it was bound to be broken at any time. There was always a straw that could break the camels back. She liked to think that there was no camel at times though, just to keep herself happy.

The night was cool, and the woman had not expected her to hear something with her abnormally large ears. It was a hooting that she had recognized right off. A bright smile would pull on her lips and her tail would start to wag. It was crazy that she had just been thinking about her companion and here he was, flying through the thick forests to deliver a message to her. She knew there had to be a message. Hex! Ov'r 'ere! the woman called in her gently accented voice. She giggled happily as the owl would tweet back at her and fly in her direction. The huge male great horned owl had grown since she had last seen him, and he also bared battle scars, a scar on his eye, and a few missing feathers in his tail and wings. She wondered what had happened to him. The bird would land on the branch beside her, and he would hand out the leather paper to Valkyrie. She looked at it, and she tried to make out the letters and words that they made, but she never did learn how to read, nor write while she had been in Inferni. She was an idiot for not doing so, but she figured that now would be a good time to learn. She'd need to find someone who could read the letter to her for now as well, then they could help her send a letter back by teaching her how to write and read.

I missed ya' Hexxy-boy. the woman spoke to the bird as she reached a hand out to him and she pet his large head. I was jus' tinking 'bout ya too Hex. Musta had a feelin' ya were a'comin. the woman spoke, smiling the whole time she spoke to her companion. It had been some time, and she did yearn for the owl's company more than once since she had been in Inferni. She wondered what her father would do if she showed him her pet. She thought about it and decided that she would show Hybrid her pet one day. Hex cooed back at the woman, his words easily heard and understood by the woman. He had spoken of missing her too, and that he wanted to stay here with her for awhile before having to track down the rouges again. O'course ya can stay here Hexxy, I wouldn't want'ya ta leave that fast, ya'know? she spoke, wiggling her feet over the edge of the branch before she had decided that she and he should probably find someone to help her read the message he had worked so hard to get to her.

She jumped down from branch to branch until she had gotten to the ground and then she had started to walk towards the more populated parts of Inferni, hoping someone would be up this late at night to help her read this message from her friends. Hextor followed behind the woman, before the woman would motion for him to land on her shoulder, and when she had, he had done just that. The woman then walked with the owl perched on her shoulder, his thick nails poking her skin, but him being careful not to hold on too tightly.

image by J; code by the Mentors!

<style>
.valkwhy p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.valkwhy p.ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; padding:10px;}
.valkwhy b {color:#ea5c00;}
.valkwhy .separator {text-align:justify; margin:2px 0px 15px 0px; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... kwhy-1.png); height:202px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#000000; width:500px;}
.valkwhy {background-color:#100d10; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A3055; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:0px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; padding:0px 0px 15px 0px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:right; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

I claim this! Father-daughter reunion, yahoo!
Word Count→303

Tonight, Hybrid had decided to patrol Inferni at night. Instead of turning in to sleep, he decided to make the rounds. He didn’t feel quite tired enough to sleep and felt agitated and itchy to move. His instincts told him to turn in, but he couldn’t quite get himself to listen. Tonight, he needed to do something and pace for an hour before he would be ready to finally sleep.

Naturally, he was drawn to the sound of a voice in the distance. He was glad he had chosen to patrol this night since that voice might be a potential intruder. He flicked his ears forward and then frowned when he realized it was not in fact an intruder. He picked up the scent of his daughter, returned from some adventure or wherever she had gone. He had only spoken to her once really since the last time she had returned, so he figured it might be time to greet her again. Recently, it seemed as though he was being dragged into conversations he didn’t want. Perhaps he should initiate one for one. While it would not be for pleasure, he did have a few things of which felt were prudent enough to inform her. Namely, the leader change, the white wolf and her defender from the mountain pack, and the children with Aeron. He knew the second was more out of paranoia than necessity, but after some time and reflection, he realized he knew the scent of that woman and that she was a troublemaker for Inferni.

As he neared, he noticed that there was an enormous bird perched on Valkyrie’s shoulder. Hybrid tried not to gape, but was wholly unsuccessful. Instead of saying what he had planned in his head, he instead croaked out, “what the hell is that thing, Valkyrie?”

<style type="text/css">
.cavecanem { margin:0px auto; width:90%; background-color:transparent; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Pha6f.png); background-position:center bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding:0px 0px 150px 0px; font-family:Times New Roman, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size:15px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; margin-top:15px; }
.cavecanem-ooc {text-align:left; border-bottom:1px solid; font-size:0.8em; margin:2px; padding:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.cavecanem-ooc p {text-indent:0px;}
.cavecanem p {text-indent:25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 10px; }
.cavecanem b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px; }
.cavecanem i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px; }
.cavecanem u {text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Ilu <3 I wanted a poppa thread. +5 (563)

She had been walking along, minding her own business, cooing to her companion whom had finally returned to her with a message. She held the one message in her hand, and she swung the other as she walked along the bird sitting comfortably on her shoulder. It'd been some time since they had been walking around like this, it was almost strange. The owl cooed lightly as a silhouette was soon to show itself against the blackened shadows. Valkyrie's bright eyes peered in the direction of the silhouette and she wondered who it was. Her ears spread and her head cocked to the left as she looked at the secui that would be approaching her. Once it was clear that it was her father, her tail wagged pretty happily. The default smile that was on her maw had been widened, but when her father croaked out a question. She was surprised to see him otherwise though, almost enough to ignore his grumpy question. Heya' pops! It's been 'while now. the woman greeted her father before going ahead to answer his grumpy "what the hell is that" in which she could only assume that he meant Hex. Valkyrie's smile did not fade, in fact, she was rather excited that her father even noticed such a thing.

This is Hextor. The rouges tha' I went down t'stay with, they gave 'im to me 'while back. I uh, left him with them for 'lil bit cause I didn't want Hex ta' have ta' worry 'bout the war, ya'know? the woman spoke to her father, her tongue almost sounding like she was going to go on a whole story about her time away, but she knew her father probably had no interest in her stories. I was'ah pretty productive 'ere. Hes'a Owl, daddy. He's nice, ya'know? the woman spoke to her father, leaning her shoulder that held Hextor on it slightly closer to her father. The owl had cocked it's massive head at the male, looking at Hybrid with it's wide orange eyes. It cooed lightly at the man, asking if he would be able to understand him. Valk did understand the bird's coo, and she looked at her father to see if he understood or not. She was unsure of her father's ability to communicate with very much of any creature. Valk sometimes wished that she knew him on an emotional level, but sometimes she wondered if he even had any emotions. She liked to think that he had some emotions other than grumpiness in that Holocaust head of his.

So, what're ya' doin out so late, pops? the girl asked her father, wondering if he was doing anything besides what he was always doing(which would be walking around the borders with a death glare, looking even the birds down). That's pretty much how he wasted his time right? She was looking at Inferni's "Scout of the year" award winner right now. How awesome it was that it was her father, and she loved him for it though. He was keeping the clan safe, and that was okay, she guessed. Even though she'd like to at least see him smile every once in awhile, she tried to even recall if she'd seen another look besides his grumpy face, and she wasn't really finding a time. She guessed that she'd have to smile extra hard just for him.

<style>
.valkwhy p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.valkwhy p.ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; padding:10px;}
.valkwhy b {color:#ea5c00;}
.valkwhy .separator {text-align:justify; margin:2px 0px 15px 0px; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... kwhy-1.png); height:202px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#000000; width:500px;}
.valkwhy {background-color:#100d10; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A3055; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:0px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; padding:0px 0px 15px 0px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:right; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Good, because I wanted a Val thread! 8D
Word Count→326

Hybrid immediately blanched at his daughter’s enthusiasm as she greeted him with a smile and a greeting. He didn’t like it. He didn’t like how strange she sounded when she talked and she didn’t like this Hexter-owl, either. He supposed it might be a good idea (he wasn’t sure for what, though) to have a pet, but it was massive and strange. Hybrid took comfort in familiarity and even the return of his only daughter didn’t help. Though, if he thought about it, it was her absence that was more familiar. They rarely talked even though she had been a member of Inferni for most of her life. He never knew what to say to her or what to do. When he told her he didn’t like something, he always knew she’d get all flustery and upset so he didn’t like talking with her, period.

Hybrid frowned in concentration as he tried to follow Valkyrie’s story, but found himself annoyed when she didn’t bother to pronounce all her words. Was she speaking or chirping like that bird on her shoulder? She’d have to decide, since this was a horrid mashup of the two. Every sentence ended with a question, ya know? And it was wretchedly annoying.

“No, I don’t know,” Hybrid grunted. The owl cooed and Hybrid grimaced in return. When the owl cocked its head to one side, Hybrid continued staring, but did not cock his head or smile in return.

And what the hell was a rouge? What was she even talking about? He wasn’t even sure if he wanted to know. Of course, Valkyrie interjected with yet another comment – no, a question – and Hybrid had to grimace again.

“Patrolling,” he replied flatly. “No wars, so I patrol.” It was what he’d done for as long as she could probably remember, save for the wars with Dahlia. “As always.” His life was a regimented routine and it was exactly the way he liked it.

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/ ... lTable.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:490px;background-color:#018DEE;text-align:justify;font-family:georgia;font-size:0.95em;line-height:1.4em;color:#000;">

OOC: I'm glad you wanted it enough to steal this thread <3 I also hope you approve of the way I play her <3 btw i love this table that you made for her. so pretty Big GrinD +5 (568)

There was no sense of him being any type of remotely happy about her greeting or pretty much anything she did. The gentle-hearted woman was always put slightly off by her father, because it never seemed that he could be happy for her, or at least acknowledge that she was doing something good for herself. She had leaned back up when her father had told her that he didn't know. She realized that her father might have not have heard her accent since she had gotten back because she did not speak to him, "for speaking to him is like speaking to a wall" or whatever the wolves used to call it. She had explained to them about it and labelled it as such to her, so she had figured that they might have been right about that. Except for the fact that she could get him to respond more than an actual wall. Valkyrie lifted her hand and scratched her head for a moment as she peered at her father in his secui form. They can be trained ta' fly ov'r long dist-ances ta' deliver messages, daddy. she explained to the man, about to go into another story when her father would finally answer her question about what he was up to. It was patrolling like she thought. Patrolling must have been his hobby, like the more trivial things in life was her hobby. She and he were oh-so different. No wonder they had little to no interest in seeking each other and talking to each other.

Valkyrie nodded her head, her over-sized ears pulled forward onto her father before she let her bright gamboge eyes move from him to the object that was in her hand. Patrolling sounds fun. she said lamely, knowing that adventuring and going outside of the borders to do so was the best thing to do. Ever. She loved exploring, but she was loyal to the clan now, so she did not plan on leaving the clan once more just to adventure elsewhere. She should just travel within Nova Scotia. She patrolled Inferni at times, though she mostly spent her time exploring inside of Inferni because of the new terrain that they had claimed in the past months. She did see the importance of patrolling, she just thought it was redundant and rather boring if there was no one at the borders (which would be about 70% of the time) so it just all was boring to her. The woman would realize that this might have been the perfect time for her to get caught up on Inferni history though, if she could get her father to tell her the stories of what had happened exactly. Pops, you've been in Inferni for 'while now. I wanna get caught up on tha 'istory, would'ya mind telling me 'bout the years? she asked, wondering if her father would be so willing to tell his little girl a story about something he actually cared about. She didn't show him the message that Hextor brought to her, if only because she thought that he would have no interest in what the message said anyways. He never seemed interested in her..

She even took a seat in front of her father and cocked her head to the right with her giant ears towards him, wanting to make sure she paid close attention to him and his story.

Image credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dani_vazquez/

Table by Tammi

<style type="text/css">
.val-ocean {width:326px; 1px dotted #FFFFFF;background: url(http://oi56.tinypic.com/swwnzt.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-color: #30745e; margin:0 auto}
.val-ocean .in {padding:261px 10px 10px 10px; color:#D0E2D9;font-family:geneva;font-size:1.1em;text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #30745E}
.val-ocean b {color:#fff}
</style>[/html]
[html]

I've got no objections here! And I'm glad you like the table. It's one of my favourites!
Word Count→346

Hybrid wasn’t sure where she was going with her explanation, so he just shrugged. Okay, sure, they could carry messages. Unless these owls were hardy enough to deliver such messages during a war, when communication was sorely needed, he didn’t see what the problem was with just plain old howling. At least when you howled, you didn’t need to be able to communicate with the owl and read handwriting, two things which Hybrid most certainly could not do. So in the end, he just shrugged and filed the information away for another time. He doubted he’d ever need to know that, but in the end, it was just some other thing someone told him. Members of Inferni were constantly telling him things without any heed to whether he’d care or not, so he supposed Valkyrie could do much worse.

When she commented on patrolling, boredly noting that it sounded “fun,” Hybrid shrugged and then coughed awkwardly in reply. “It’s not so much fun as necessary. I might not like it, but that’s rather irrelevant,” he replied. He would much rather be fighting than scouring the borders for cowardly wolves.

Hybrid shook out his neck, stretching it in an awkward, jolting way that suited him well enough. He had enough scars around his neck and throat that they constricted slightly with the sudden movement, but it made his shoulders feel a bit better to move them around. He was about to yawn when Valkyrie spoke again. He stopped, with his jaw open a bit as he tried not to yawn, a little surprised at her question. He snapped his jaws shut and then frowned at his daughter through the darkness.

“It’s a bit late,” he replied lamely. He didn’t fucking know what to say now. Certainly he was well-versed in Inferni’s history, but he didn’t feel comfortable imparting it to her. Suddenly crabby, he snapped, “why are you awake anyways? Not patrolling, I bet, since it’s so fun.” The last word he drew out with an acidic drawl, but decided to pipe up again. “But I suppose.”

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/ ... lTable.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:490px;background-color:#018DEE;text-align:justify;font-family:georgia;font-size:0.95em;line-height:1.4em;color:#000;">

OOC: <333 +5 (522)

Her bird had gripped on her shoulder still, and the bird watched the scarred rust colored man. The bird could only wonder where the father of sweet Valkyrie could have gotten these scars. Valkyrie did mention to the bird long ago that her father was interesting to say the least, but she hadn't told them that he had been so mangled. She had no reason to tell the wolves about that though, it's not like she wanted to go into detail about who her father was. They didn't often have conversations about her family anyways. It wasn't because Valkyrie didn't love them, because she did love family, it was just that nobody else really had the right to know all about her and her family. It didn't mean she would avoid questions about them either. She just didn't bring them up unless it was absolutely necessary. She could never be ashamed of her blood because hell, look at all of them! She had a huge extended family, and she guessed that she was stuck with them either way, so why not just love them anyways? She figured there would be a few troublemakers along the way, but she hadn't been subjected to the insanity that was distantly related to her. It always seemed like on the family tree, she was in her own little world. The only child of Hybrid Holocaust, and Ryan de le poer. That's what she was.

Her father had told her it was a little late, and her smile started to fade just a little bit before her father would spit venom words at her. But- was the only word she was able to get out before her father would agree to telling her the story of Inferni. So, we can start at tha' beginning of Inferni, when ya' joined up, 'er if ya' know stuff bef-forre dat ya'joined we can starts there. the woman spoke to her father, her trying to clear up her speech slightly so that she could possibly not annoy her father for once. It didn't work all that well, for it had been engraved in her tongue for awhile now and she almost forgot what her real, Canadian drawl was like and not what her wolven friends had taught her. She was ready to listen though, her long limbs had stretched out in front of her so she could be comfortable, listening to her father and the story of her home. She needed to know these things, ya'know? It's not like anyone else seemed like they wanted to pursue the Consul rank that was just what she needed. She wanted to be Inferni's storyteller, their historian. It sounded like it was the best job for her in her mind. She needed to start somewhere, so why not at Inferni's Hydra, Hybrid Holocaust. Her beloved father.

She could only wonder at what time her father would want to think back to, to tell her. The more details, the better, 'kay daddy? she told him, wanting to make sure that he knew that she wanted as much information as possible. That would make this all worthwhile.

Table by Tammi

<style type="text/css">
.val-ocean {width:326px; 1px dotted #FFFFFF;background: url(http://oi56.tinypic.com/swwnzt.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-color: #30745e; margin:0 auto}
.val-ocean .in {padding:261px 10px 10px 10px; color:#D0E2D9;font-family:geneva;font-size:1.1em;text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #30745E}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count→576

It was only when Valkyrie demanded to hear it all, right from the beginning, the more details the better, that he realized this was not the best idea. He had forgotten his own personal history over the years, but now, it all came rushing back. No, that was a misnomer: in a few seconds, he was completely aware of what his life had been in comparison to what it was now. He remembered why he had returned to Inferni, but not why he had left in the first place; not really. He had left for one petty reason or another and returned for an even worse one. Looking back, he knew he would do the same thing over again, but it didn’t make his decision any better. He couldn’t change it.

“I left…” he began slowly, frowning as he tried to remember the minute details of his early life. He couldn’t. “I was born there, I think. Asphyxia ran off and dumped us on Segodi. I remember knowing Segodi’s other kids when I was younger. There was no Kaena and no Gabriel. There weren’t many Lykois then, not like it is now,” he explained. There was a slight sliver of distaste when he said that, but he didn’t know why. Certainly, they produced decent enough members, but they were too goddamned flighty. Yes, that was it: they couldn’t be trusted. Though, his family didn’t have a very good record in comparison either.

“I left to find my real father,” he continued, “when I realized Segodi wasn’t blood. He was like blood. Soft though.” He frowned. “I stayed with Venomous for a few months. He was murdered so I followed the murderer back to Inferni. I joined, intending to kill and then leave.” This was where it got tricky. “When I found them, it was Faolin. When I found her, I was ready to kill her. And then she left. She knew my plans and just left a fucking note.” Of course he was angry. “A fucking note. I couldn’t fucking even read it. Nyika had to, and even then, she was always telling me… things. Trying to… I don’t know.” He shook his head and continued on. “I didn’t know what to do. So I stayed. Segodi left and some other wolf came. Roane, I think. I met him. He didn’t last long. A few days maybe. I think after that, Kaena came back. Gabriel later.” He smirked. “Even Gabriel deserted Inferni once too. But anyways, after Gabriel came back, Kaena left. I think somewhere around that time, I met Vitium, one of Gabriel’s brothers. He was fine until he betrayed us. That was unfortunate. We tried to kill him, but he got away. I think sometime around then Faolin came back and we… bonded.” Nice words for saying they murdered someone. It had been a good day.

“Then there was the war with Syemv. We reclaimed our beach and they were pushed in to the city. That was when Vitium betrayed us and we cast him out. I think I met Samael after that. He was… a twisted little bastard. If you ever meet him… well, don’t. I don’t know what he does to females,” he sneered. “Hmm, what else…” he continued, the ‘s’ hissing a bit as he considered his next words.

“I’m not sure what else. Move to The Waste and the other wars. After the wars was just fucking hell though. Nothing to fucking do.”

[/html]
[html]

OOC: <333 +3 (416)

She listened to her father's story. Her ears placed high on her head, and a smile on her maw. She was interested, her elbows touching her knees and her chin resting on her cheeks, but the most interested, 'little kid being told an epic story' face hugging her coal masked face. Within the story, she had gotten many answers to questions that needed not to be spoken as she listened on to her father's story. She stored everything in her head, the sight of her father's tone turning particularly darker than normal when he spoke of Faolin and how she left him a note. She had another answer given to her. He father could not read. That was the reason that Valkyrie could not have been taught. He continued to speak. Wolf was in his words. Did that mean that Inferni was not always just Coyotes? So wasa Segodi a coyote? Roane? Was Inferni once a wolf clan too? she asked, cocking her head to her father, and she let him continue on still, not worrying about her questions that she had asked. She was curious of that part, but she was sure that he would answer her in due time.

She noticed the smirk that would form on his lips, one of the only ones she had ever seen, and it was hardly warm, no, it was a cold smirk that she saw there on his maw. Her father went on to speak of the Syemv war. What were teh Syemv? she interrupted again, but snapped her maw shut after that because he would speak of someone named Samael and how she should not meet him because he did not know what would happen. She got a bad feeling though and her smile faded lightly and she nodded her head. I'll keep on my toes if I do meet him, father. the woman spoke, nodding her head and her smile returning once more. Her father also spoke briefly about the other two wars and how there was nothing to do now. She had noticed that he had not spoken of her birth, or her mother, or anything like that. What about mom? she asked, cocking her head to the opposite direction. And why don't ya' take apprentices, pops? she was always full of questions. The overall question though was of how much detail her father was willing to go into. She wasn't kidding when she spoke about wanting all of the details, this was for sure.

Table by Tammi

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

HAHA derp on my part I meant to say wolf but Roane was totally 100% coyote. Also <3 2 u 2 Big Grin Word Count→344

Hybrid backpedalled when Valkyrie questioned him about Roane.

“Eehh?” he sputtered, wondering what the hell she was talking about. “Weak like a wolf, yeah, but ‘e was a facking coyote through and through,” he explained with an annoyed grimace. “They were all coyotes, Segodi, all of them. Inferni was never a wolf clan, nothing like that, fuck. It was always a coyote clan ‘till now.” Now it was just mutts and hybrids and everything in between. He supposed it was humorous that he, the one named Hybrid, was the only one who could boast a full coyote lineage.

“Syemv were wolves. From a boat, they landed out in the coast and then tried to steal our beach,” he explained with a sneer. “All we had was a fucking little beach and that’s what they wanted. Segodi was fine living next to them, but when Kaena came back, she took over and we drove them out.”

He was taken aback again when she mentioned her mother. Again, he replied with an intelligent “ehh?” before he tried to figure out who the hell her mom was.

“Your mom, uh,” he began, scrambling for her name. “Ryan,” he said suddenly. “Thought she was a guy… because of the name of course.” He frowned again. What else? “Uh, she got pregnant and stuck around for a bit. I think she was Anselm’s daughter. She was a leader too at some point. Disappeared and came back with a piece of trash hybrid called DaVinci. When I had a wolf locked up in a shed, he trespassed on Inferni and tried to take my wolf. If I ever see him again, I’ll be sure to kill him this time,” he noted with a dark chuckle. “But she left again. Gone again,” he replied with a shrug. He then added: “same reason I don’t take on apprentices. Fucking unreliable kids. Sparred with Sepirah but she was a brat. Ezekiel too, little dick. Halo is annoying, but there’re worse. I don’t mind sparring with her. She actually listens. Others not so much.”

[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 407 :: xDD

Her father spoke of how Inferni was always coyote until now. Now it was full of hybrids, which was true. She figured the only pure coyote was her own father. Even her own blood was tainted by the wolves, but that wasn't really her fault now was it? The coyote in front of her was the one whom made her. Hybrid explained to her that the Syemv were wolves that wanted Inferni's tiny little beach because they had landed there on their little boat. He also mentioned things about how Segodi was willing to share the land before Kaena came and took the land back from the Syemv. Valkyrie did find that the wolves were rude for coming in and taking land that was not up for grabs, which made her pride for Inferni actually grow a little bit. The silly girl was not approving of the way that it was handled, with a war, but she was happy that Inferni stood up for itself. The woman did not interrupt this time though. She had questions, about what battles he faced, but the woman did not ask these questions. She wasn't ready for the brutality and perhaps dark details that her father would not spare to give the woman. She couldn't imagine herself ever killing another luperci. Even though she knew her father had done so, she did not want to hear or think about it.

She was excited when her father went on to talk about her mother, but she was surprised and confused by the answer. She cocked her head and furrowed her brows at her father. How could he think that her mother was a male? Better yet...why....Why did he want to sleep with a male? Her tail tapped the floor and the woman had to think hard about this one. She'd heard of gay wolves, sure. Never really had she met one. Or at least met one that she knew was gay. Her own eyes were curious, and as large as her owl's own inquisitive eyes as she looked at her rust father. Dad...You're gay? the woman asked, cocking her head to the opposite direction. Her father also went on to talk about how everyone was annoying to spar with. Zeke, Sepirah, Halo. Two of which she respected, one she did not know, nor really care for. Daddy...Do you have friends? she asked, wondering if there was ever anyone that he actually liked.

<style>
.freebietable-a02 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EsV88.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 90px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a02 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.freebietable-a02 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.freebietable-a02 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Oh Hybrid you are such a dick. Big Grin Word Count→303

And then she was fucking staring at him. It seemed as though one of the few essential details of what made Hybrid who he was was not known to Valkyrie. While he didn’t define himself as gay or think of himself only by that word, he knew that it was a part of who he was. He didn’t like to be thought of as just that, but it was a part of him. He still didn’t understand the entire lure of heterosexuality, but that stemmed from how he did not understand the concept of weakness. Weakness could not exist, so for Hybrid, it did not. He lost fights because someone was better than him: a more-skilled fighter; not because he had been weak. He understood so much of the world in absolutes that being absolutely powerful was a curious masculine possibility, but by no means attainable. Likewise, he understood absolute weakness and understood this was a very feminine trait. He had fallen too many times to believe in absolute power, but had seen too many fall to deny absolute weakness.

“Quite,” he replied when she asked whether he was gay. “So obviously,” he began with a yawn, “it was a pretty fucking big surprise when you were suddenly alive. How the fuck could I have a kid if I fucked men?” He cackled, and then added: “as for friends, Gabriel. That’s it.” He didn’t want to have more friends and he was content with just the one. Even Gabriel was a strange friend to have, since Hybrid didn’t think he had many friends, either. He had clanmates over whom he presided, but was Kaena his friend? No, just his mother. And Kaena was not Hybrid’s friend, either: at most, she was a friendly acquaintance, and even that was too close for comfort sometimes.

[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 331 :: ugh sorry for the wait. life is slowly killing me.

The woman did stare at her father funny, because it was weird for him to think that her mother was a man. When he spoke of how it was a surprise that she was alive, she suddenly felt ashamed, shy, and she looked at the ground in front of her father and one slender hand rose to her shoulder and she rubbed it lightly. Valkyrie didn't know that she was an accident, that her mother and father weren't even really supposed to make her, that it was all just a big, stupid accident. It's not like she could regret her father's decision because without that happening, Valkyrie would not be alive. She didn't speak yet, neither did the woman turn her gamboge gaze back to her father's ruby one. She listened to how the former Aquila was his only friend. Valkyrie wondered how he could live his entire life with only one friend. She knew that she couldn't. She liked people too much for her to be friends with only one person. She was too nice to not be friends with more than one person.

She slowly looked back up at her father. So...Does tha' mean ya' regret my birth? she finally asked the male, one ear pulled forward, and the other pulled back. She was scared of his answer already and almost instantly wished that she hadn't asked the male the stupid question that she just let pass her lips. She figured that Hybrid didn't particularly like her because she was not like him, and she had left Inferni and whatever, but she wanted to know if he ever even thought her to be cute, or at least that he was happy that he was able to continue the Massacre bloodline. Then again, when was Hybrid ever happy? Obviously when he was fucking a male. She put her hand on her bird's chest, and she stroked the feathers anxiously as she awaited the answer that she wanted from her father.

<style>
.freebietable-a02 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EsV88.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 90px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a02 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.freebietable-a02 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.freebietable-a02 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

*gives you loving Hybrid Hugs!* Big Grin <3 No worries man! Word Count→

Hybrid didn’t know what to make of the girl’s strange body language. One moment she was as chipper as a... cute and fluffy creature (whatever those looked like) and the next, she was morose and sullen. Hybrid didn’t like this swift change of moods and he realized -- again -- how bothersome these female creatures could be. They went from hot to cold and back again in a matter of moments. Hybrid was different: he was a creature of morals, habits, and customs; there was no hot nor cold for him. There was only pure existence. This understanding of who he was and how he worked was simple and therefore satisfied him. The complexities of women confounded and annoyed him. So, Hybrid found himself agitated, wondering what the hell could be wrong. When she spoke, he scoffed loudly.

“What the fuck?” he replied, more out of shock and annoyance than anything. “How can I fucking regret something I didn’t fucking know I was doing? That doesn’t even make sense,” he replied with a roll of his eyes. “You’re here, so you best make yourself useful and make sure I don’t regret you,” he added with a sneer. Although he didn’t say it, he still thought she had a lot to prove to him.

[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 362 I hope you don't mind her leaving. <3

Her gamboge eyes were on her father, with the solemn look to them, an uncharacteristic look that came upon the woman, waiting for her father to answer the question. He scoffed at her, loudly, and then spoke words. She was asked how he could regret something that he didn't know he was doing. She thought that it was simple, but she guessed that her father did not get it all. She pulled her oversized ears back on her head and he spoke some more words to her, telling her that she should make sure that he doesn't regret her. She silently nodded her head to her father, and she put her fingers in the feathers of the bird that still sat on her shoulder. She then stood up and let the smile return to her face. Well, poppa, I love ya'. An' 'll try ta' make ya' proud of me. If it's duh last thin' I do. she spoke to him, promising him that she would try to make him proud of her. She didn't know how to make him proud other than to stay in Inferni and to be faithful to the clan, but maybe that was all she needed for him to be happy with her. Hopefully that was one of the things that would make him happy with her.

She then got up and yawned. Thanks ferr da' story dad. I think itsa time ferr me ta' get goin ta' bed maybe. Er somethin. Ya' know, ya' should rest up 'er somethin'. Er good luck with'a doin what yerr doin', Night poppa. she spoke to the male, lifting a coal hand to her father and waving it before she would turn away from him and she would wag her tail and walk off with a certain feminine grace that was very unique to the tall, coywolf woman whom was the daughter of the homosexual Massacre male. She had much to think about, especially about her father. What the woman thought about her father now was all jumbled up in her brain. She didn't know what to think, and hopefully, hopefully nothing would really change. She hoped not at least.

<style>
.valk-wings { background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... kwings.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#f2f6f8; width:474px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:245px 0px 10px 0px; color:#000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.valk-wings b {color:#db973f; }
.valk-wings p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.valk-wings p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]