2 questions
1.) Can you double post IC?

2.) Can you double post OOC?
I don't believe you can double post in character.

As for out of character, I think it entirely depends. Like if you're spamming, then it's not okay.

Also, most often, you just need the edit button.
I'm not quite sure what you're asking. You can do both, yes, but the doubled post should not count towards your post count and [one of the two] should be deleted.
Okay thanks because the websites I've been on in the past don't allow it but I wasn't sure.
Unless you are having a thread with yourself (i.e. playing two of your characters interacting with each other, etc.) or have tdecided it's needed for whatever reason and agreed to do it with the other person in your thread, you should generally not be double-posting ICly. It's unnecessary, and it throws off your post count. You should be editing in any extra IC information, etc. into previous posts rather than making a new one with more (again, unless for whatever reason it was decided with the other player in the thread).

There's no rule against it, but I would assume it's generally discouraged for the fact that it's throwing off post counts when you should be just editing the other post.

I'm not speaking for the SA, of course, and by all means correct me if I'm wrong. ^^
Nay, I'd say you're 100% right on this one, Lin. :3
YAY ME!