A lost soul in a vast land.
[html]

283 words/ Hello!! Desired path: Kunikoti. Also, Luna has a ghost companion.

The day was just like any other day. The wind blew lightly through the trees and the vast plain before her. A few birds chirped happily on the trees, filling the air with their sweet song. A few clouds passed over the chestnut female's head. So, what was the difference between this and the past days?

I am going to join Ayahsa's pack. The thought had stuck in her head for a few days, until she had traveled back to the south and looked for the place where she had met the AniWayan. The perspective of having a family resulted too attractive to be ignored. The journey had been long, so the female had decided that it would be better to travel on her trustful Secui form, which would allow her to get to the packs borders within two or three days. And here she was. Standing upon the borders, respecting that invisible line that divided the land. Her bulky body stood firmly, carrying her statchel in her back and her necklace around her neck. The white figure of a ghost, Luna's traveling companion, stood beside her, albeit less resolved than the other female.

Several thoughts crossed her mind, but they all were shut down when she threw her head back and let out a greeting howl, hoping that somebody would hear it. At this sound, Kali, the ghost, came closer to Luna's side, recieving a reassuring gaze from the wolfess. After seeing how Kali's stance relaxed, she took the traditional submissive posture as well. Her head low, her ears perked back, and her tail placed between her legs, the tip pointing outwards. Her call would be heard, she was sure of that.

table by lin
<style>
.sabinoedlunaooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.sabinoedlunacred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.sabinoedluna p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sabinoedluna b {color:#AEAD76; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #26240C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sabinoedluna {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#26240C; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:399px;}
.sabinoedlunainner{background-color:#736B33; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... unatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:130px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #3E3B13; width:399px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Hi there! Sorry for this delay Smile

It wasn't long after he'd heard the call that he was on his way. His duties were fewer now that Ralla was a council member, and he was able to tend to his hobbies from time to time, as well. Such dabbling was easily put aside when more important things emerged, and he had brought Belle to the Town Hall permanently, finding himself more dependent on her help. Luckily, he didn't need help getting on her back anymore, and he was increasingly more comfortable with his injured leg.

He found her soon enough, and studied her as he signaled Belle to slow to a walk and approach her comfortably. The mare had accompanied him many times over the past year, and she was less and less nervous of strange wolves. Nevertheless, he could feel her tense beneath his thighs, and he bent forward to stroke her mane and hush her in a soothing voice. Finally, as she halted a comfortable distance from the stranger, he took his attention from her and onto the wolfess again. "Greetings," he said, casually. "Forgive me for not stepping down - my leg is injured." Slowly, he was getting used to mentioning this, as well. Very slowly. "My name is Dawali - I'm the Chief of this place. What brings you here?" It was usually just one of two things strangers wanted, and he could not notice any certain scent on this one. Still, he did not like to assume anything about anyone.

<style>
.dawaligohomeooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.dawaligohome p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.dawaligohome b {color:#8C6434; letter-spacing:1px;}
.dawaligohome {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#A18651; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:465px;}
.dawaligohomeinner{background-color:#FFDA8F; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... alitab.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 110px 0px; border:1px solid #261E0E; width:437px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

432 words/ heh, no problem XD but, do i have to include more information in the joining post? or is it ok like that?

While she waited, Luna daydreamed. What would her life be like if she was accepted in this pack? What if she wasn't? Would she continue as a loner? She didn't want to do so. Being alone during most of the time, risking herself to being attacked by someone else, having to hunt by herself (which wasn't usually a burden since she hunted only small animals) and the worst, not having anybody to care about wether she had woken up that day or not. That may seem selfish, but everybody has to be at least a bit selfish if one wants to survive everyday. However, this had changed since she had met her new friend, Kali. She was a good traveling companion and they had shared grateful moments. However, both of them were aware that she was dead, and that she could not fulfill certain spots withing the earth-colored wolfess' heart.

Pretty soon her thoughts were interrupted by the beat of something heavy against the ground. This sounded strange, but soon a smell reached her nose. The sounds belonged to a horse, an animal that she had only seen once in her life so far. Who would guess that these animals were so common. A few moments later said animal appeared in her vision field, walking towards her, a wolf riding on its back. Luna lowered her eyes as soon as she could distinguish the other wolf's. She was a stranger, and even if he wasn't the alpha she had to show respect. However, AniWaya was a new place to her, and the garments that he wore could be an indicator of his status, in which case he would be a high ranked wolf, if not the Alpha.

The mount halted not so far away from her, but close enough for her to hear what the other wolf said clearly. "There is no problem." She answered at the male's apology. One's health was more important than formalities after all. And, just as she expected, this wolf was, indeed, the leader (Chief). This fact made Luna's eyes lower to the mount's hooves and her neck sink in her shoulders a bit, though, she did her best to relax.

"Greetings Dawali. My name is Luna Sabino, and i would like to..." How can i say it properly? "...join your tribe. Another wolf told to me about this place..." She mentioned. Her tone had turned from formal to casual as she talked. Ayasha's face appeared in her mind as she spoke the last words. "...and i thought that it would be a good place to live."

Luna does, "Luna says", Luna thinks, "Ghost says"

table by lin
<style>
.sabinoedlunacred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.sabinoedluna b {color:#AEAD76; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #26240C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sabinoedluna {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#26240C; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:399px;}
.sabinoedlunainner{background-color:#736B33; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... unatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:130px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #3E3B13; width:399px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Yep, looks super!

He nodded attentively as she introduced herself and confirmed his assumptions. Had she carried the scent of another pack, he might've been more curious, but she did not, thus he had foreseen her purpose in coming here already. Rather than feeling curious about her intent, his curiosity was triggered by what she said. Who went about praising their tribe? Most likely a tribe member. "Really? Who have you spoken to?" he asked warmly, his voice tinged by surprise. Perhaps it had been Jefferson, if it hadn't been an AniWayan. There was an ocean of trust between AniWaya and Phoenix Valley. Nevertheless he was curious to know.

On to more important matters, however. Clearing his throat, Dawali shuffled atop Belle's back, re-arranging his sitting position into... exactly the same one he had had, though somehow it felt better. "If you wish to stay here, we need to know you can help us, aid us in some way. What skills can you offer us?" It was a harsh world, and the last winter had claimed lives. The coming winter was already on his mind, among other things, and he needed to know that Luna would not be just another mouth to feed, but that she could be useful to them as well. Time had toughened his soft heart, and he found himself much more along the same lines as other pack leaders he knew. Perhaps it was sad, but to Dawali it was a good thing. Growing up, he had felt too weak-hearted to step up, and he had come a long way since then.

<style>
.dawaligohome {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#A18651; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:465px;}
.dawaligohomeinner{background-color:#FFDA8F; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... alitab.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 110px 0px; border:1px solid #261E0E; width:437px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

282 words/ Big Grin

Her ears moved upwards a little bit, listening at what the wolf before her was saying. "I spoke to this female, Ayasha, when i encountered her walking by the borders." In fact, said pup had invited her to join the pack, but that was obvious given the actual situation. Luna had declined the offer back then, deciding to keep on as a loner. However, she had pondered over said invitation, making the idea of joining a place where she already had a friend get stuck on her brain. And when that happened...well, there was no hope of making her change her mind.

A question that the earthen colored female should have been expecting was something about her skills. She felt quite relieved. She knew that she had a talent when it came to herbolary and healing. Besides, the fact that she had survived all these weeks by herself with a fair weight showed that she was a good huntress. Her voice remained soft as she spoke. "I am a healer, and i have experience with plants as well. I can take care of the injured or sick ones. Also, I've been sustaining myself for a while, so my hunting skills are quite good." She was capable of reading and writing as well, but she didn't consider this a very special skill by the way she was raised. She considered this something basic in a wolf's formation, so she didn't mention that detail. Her gaze rose to the AniWayan leader briefly, catching a glimpse of his proud figure. Despite his injury, this wolf appeared to be healthy and capable of his duties. Would they really need her? There was always a possibility.

table by lin
<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Accepting you now, and you can post once more if you'd like, then fade to black? Smile Welcome!

Again, the Chief nodded as she answered his question. Ayasha - who else? The youngest ones were always the most eager, or so he thought. The day Liliana and Nayati went about actively promoting AniWayan life would be the day it started raining frogs. And everyone knew that barely ever happened. "Hehe, Ayasha is quite an eager one." She had lived for a little while with him, at first. He was glad he had found her in time to save her life, and even more glad to see she was happy and thriving in their tribe. It would have saddened him if she had turned her back on them now, but she appeared the perfectly loyal tribesmember, and it both pleased him and warmed his heart.

Ears flicked attentively as he listened to her soft voice. Another healer? Several had arrived lately: it was a good thing, to him. They needed more than his old fingers to help the sick and wounded, should they ever be haunted by plague or war. It was better to be prepared and live, even if staying prepared was tiring. Dawali nodded. "I see. I think you will fit nicely into the rank of Kunikoti - an apprentice of the tribe's medics. You are welcome to join us, Luna." he said, bending down towards her. "If you want, Belle can carry the both of us to the Village." Extending a hand, he offered her a swifter and less weary trek to her new home. He could introduce her to their way of life on the way.

<style>
</style>[/html]

Welcome to AniWaya!

Hooray! Check out all of this fun stuff:

• Have a look at the Aniwaya Territories for interesting areas to explore.
  • Completing tasks in the season game offer collectibles, tables, avatars, icons, art and titles. Have a look!
  • You can collect points from your posts and trade them for various prizes, including art.
  • Remember to look into AniWaya's culture and laws!
  • Do you have a horse? Add it to the official stables overview, here.
  • Do you have a spirit guide already? Add it to our current listings, here.

Need help? Confused about AniWaya stuff? Don't hesitate to PM your questions to the AniWaya account, and we'll reply as soon as possible. If you need posting tables, avatars or sigs, you can request code and graphics in the talents subforum. If you're feeling lost or confused about the game, don't hesitate to post a question in Roleplay Aides, or to seek out a Mentor!

[html]

228 words/ Yay! XD I will close it then. Thanks X3

The female remained still as the other wolf mentioned Ayasha's eagerness. Yes, she was aware of the pup's enthusiasm and energy. As lively as a youngling. And in some way, she resembled her. Lively, optimistic, eager to explore. The memmory of her plastered a small grin in the female's face, which disappeared as soon as it popped out.

But leaving that topic aside, Luna's main concern was the Kalona's veredict. She had already listed her skills. But where they fit for this pack? As soon as the reddish male began to speak, her head rose from the ground, looking at his legs, intently avoiding his gaze. I see... he began, the female's body tensed up with expectation. As the words came out from the alpha's mouth, Luna could feel a tingling sensation in her tummy, which soon reached the tips of her toes. An apprentice. That was ok, to learn even more. Her tail began to wag slightly, still tucked in between her hind legs as a big smile appeared in her face. And as if that wasn't enough, the Kalona itself offered her a lift to the main village. "Thanks! I would love to!" She reached the leader's hand with her own paw, for a minute forgetting that in her current form she wasn't in the right form to perform such action. She was happy, very happy.

table by lin
<style>
</style>
[/html]