You told me the time
[html]

ooc training time Mister J'adore

Aeron Ganesa

She had met a young man with a spirit full of fire and she couldn't help but defy her mind. She had not spoken to him long and she had hoped that he had not forgotten. She had left her pups at home with their mother. After all Io was her mate they had their own rules and everything was fine. no matter who she slept with or what she did she came home to Aeron just as promised.

Aniwaya the land she had only been to once. A young blond woman had greeted her. There time not wrong or bad just awkward. She made her way to the land of barbed wire. Why did the packs here feel the need to hide behind fences. She tenderly patted her horses neck as she smiled. She was happy to she the male when Aslan and her had gone to met with an old friend.

Easy now easy Elzar I know its knew. she spoke softly as she continued on. She had missed her friend he had always been there. She found the opening where J'Adore had said it would be and continued on. she felt like she was intruding though he had told her to come here. Stopping she waited sitting atop her horse as she gently spoke to him.

<style>
.aeron-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.aeron-b02 b {color:#46acfb;}
.aeron-b02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
.aeron-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#0671c4; text-shadow:#0890fa 0px 0px 10px; float: left; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.aeron-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/table.png'); height:200px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#0671c4;}
.aeron-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.aeron-b02 {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0671c4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Out of character text here.

J'adore had taken to riding Quera that day. He had escaped the woman filled cabin for some manly time with his faithfull steed. This was the day he had invited another woman onto AniWayan territory, though this woman was a warrior and so was he. He needed more training however and Aeron had been the first place he went to. The cremello's houses beat down on the ground solidly, the thumping almost musical. As the pair approached the borders the golden figure appeared. 'Aeron' he called, galloping towards her and her steed at an alarmingly fast rate. J'adore gave a soft gu on the reins but 'Quera still carried on. Another sharp tug made the stallion half, skidding softly to a spot a few metres.

J'adore jumped down fromthe cremello's back with a gentle thud. 'Sorry about the alarming entrance. My horses seems to value speed above life, he, um, gets a little carried away I suppose' J'adore said, giving the stallion a heavy pat on the shoulder. 'Quera swung his head round, nudging his master's hand softly. Ptitsa circled high above, visible as always. She gave a sharp squak, which echoed down to the ground and then sailed off with a sudden gust of wind. She never seemed to stick around much

<style>
.jadorecompooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.jadorecompcred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.jadorecomp p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadorecomp b {color:#fff; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #1C2019; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.jadorecomp {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#B0B07E; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:400px;}
.jadorecompinner{background-color:#7E7E51; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... oretab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #43432A; width:400px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Aeron Ganesa

Aeron smiled as she heard the oncoming hooves of another horse. She smiled looking up at the man. The thing was she wasn’t sure how the man knew who she was when they had met. She hadn’t killed anyone here yet. She wouldn’t kill anyone she just didn’t have the want to nor need.

“I must say you have quite the horse.” She swung her leg up and over as she dismounted with grace. Patting her stallion she looked over at J’adore. “So I must know how did you come to know I lived in Inferni and how did you know of my skill?” She had not thought that anyone here would know of her she hoped not. She pulled the hood of the cloak off her face. Maybe it was the fact that she just looked like she had skill. Though those with skill would not have scars correct maybe it was just her pride getting ahead of her. “You had said you wanted training now We’ll have to start with hand to hand and move to wepons.” She stated.

<style>
.aeron-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#0671c4; text-shadow:#0890fa 0px 0px 10px; float: left; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.aeron-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/table.png'); height:200px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#0671c4;}
.aeron-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.aeron-b02 {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0671c4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.dump10 b {font-weight:bold; color:#d14d0a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.dump10 p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.dump10 {width:400px;border:1px solid #902900;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... dump10.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:235px;background-color:#1b1007;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#902900;}
</style>

ooc murr

J'adore smiled, nodding in agreement. 'Thank you, but he has his moments'. The stallion nickered in disagreement but was wholy ignored by his master. J'adore thought for a moment, thinking back about how he came to know of her. 'I know a man in Cercatori d'Arte, he reffered you. I was speaking to him about sword fighting and the like'. Tha male had spoke vaguely about her, saying she may be up for some sparring, all the time inspecting the blade of his sword.

J'adore put his knives down with a smiled. 'Very well, I fight better tooth and claw style anyway'. The warrior stepped away from the horses and the woman. That faint cracking of bones and moving flesh sounded out in the air. The toned male now found himself in his hulking Secui form. The dark mane now stuck up hapahzardly along his neck and down his spine. 'And when you say weapons, will knives sufice?'. He had no larger weapons, save for his axes which were only use for chopping wood, but he was considering asking one of the craftsmen to craft him a sword. He would also ask for a canoe or some other sea faring craft so that he may teach his children about hunting for themselves.

[/html]
[html]

Aeron Ganesa

Aeron rolled her eyes lightly. She laughed a little the ma was spreading her name not like that bothered her. What did bother her was the shift the man took. She didn’t quite mean tooth and claw. She was going to teach the man discipline.

Looking at him she smiled. ”not quite what I meant I mean you need a lot of discipline I mean any savage can attack with claws. It take a lot of self-control not to kill someone.” She stated moving to him as she noted his size in this form. ”I have a great idea. Stay in this form and we’ll do some minor training. Not if you actually harm me I might kill you.” She said laughing.

Aeron took the cape off as she laid it on her horse and unstrapped knives and a few hidden items. ”So what we’ll do is this. You will come at me. Your intent should be to kill. I will then do what I need to survive. I will not hurt you. From there I’ll teach you control how to not go over bored and how to keep your cool. Now get ready and come at me when your ready.” She said stretching her legs as she bent down into a ready position. She had to admit she was getting older and this made her feel young.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

'As do I' J'adore agreed as a light breeze passed. The only time he had acted savagely was in his fight with Alaki. And that had been a life and death situation with no other option. The cremello stallion behind him nickered lightly, J'adore turned to look up at the animal who was beginning to paced away. 'Quera is a wander' J'adore explained, smiling as he look on at his muscled stallion. 'He never really stays in his stall for long back home. He's always out in the fields or wandering around the borders'. J'adore had noticed that much like him,both his guide and his steed were wanderers. And J'adore often wondered how he was managing to stay in one place.

J'adore smiled and let out a small chuckle, 'Don't worry I've play fought enough with my brother to know boundaries'. He readied himself, lowering his body to the ground. He launched forward, aiming to knock the woman over more than anything else. He deduced that this was the safest option, imoblise the threat without causing too mush harm. While J'adore wasn't a strong male, he had performed this move a few times to know that it was an often affective move, providing the situation was correct.

<style>
.jadore-d01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jadore-d01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadore-d01 b {color:#0B0903; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jadore-d01 {background-color:#FFE473; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jadore.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#332C10; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; }
.jadore-d01-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Aeron Ganesa

Aeron smiled as she laughed mentally as she moved swiftly to see where her horse was. She just didn’t want him to get caught in the cross fire. Each day she would help the young man. Today basic skills and learning that there are boundries to respect.

Play fighting her life was on the line to that. There is a huge difference in size and age now. He was older muscles more toned. She nodded, “Be warned I have so issues holding back.” That was a lie with Euphoria she had no poblemes she had even given up slightly with no will to fight a needless battle. He was a male there for he had no mind.

Aeron laughed he was very green. The way he moved showed no grace no class. Wait there was another male thing brute force was all they were good for. She felt bad in ways but in others years of conditioning made her cold. She braced herself as she hit the ground. She could feel the force. He had power but little control. Shoulders pinned to the ground she kicked up. Force pushing her knee into the shoulder joint to knock him off of her. It was nother more then a mear pressure point one anyone could learn how to use.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

J'adore hadn't fared well against the female, but then again he had been trying to use his size to an advantage. Though he wasn't that large of a male. slightly smaller than average. Both Italian and Iberian wolves usually were. He reeled backwards from the jab to his shoulder, stepping a few paces away ashe collected himself. He lowered his head, loosened his tight shoulder, the one still sore from the border skirmish and the one that Aeron had also hit. He flewed his paws, digging them into the ground for added effect.

He used his hind legs to push forward, a short burst of speed to get some power behind his swift, usual attack. First he aimed for Aeron's legs, he had assumed since the assalt on his shoulder that it would be smart to keep her legs away from him. He then moved so that his legs were restricting her leg movement, finally he held he upper body down and lower his head to look at her for a moment. He would not show any 'mercy' for the woman, she was trained and he assume that meant she was capable of helping herself.

[/html]