M...When playing with fire
[html]

Set like yesterday because she can't be here and at aniwaya http://www.yachna.com/images/belly-dance-costume%20(3).jpg <-- outfit Just in case mature

Aeron had placed the pups to bed. She had not spent much time with Io. though since her brother came by and a bit before that she seemed off. Aeron felt as though maybe she'd not made Io happy. Like Io wasn't happy but maybe it wasn't Io.

Aeron looked at the pups as they wriggled a little but slept soundly. She looked over at a pile of clothes she hadn't used in so long. Aeron walked over to it as she smiled. Picking it up she laid it out placing the pieces making sure it was all there. Pulling off the heavy assassins cloak laying it down she slipped out of the rest of the outfit.

Slowly she undressed folding her clothing she slipped into her dress slowly realizing she wasn't in as great shape as she used to be. She wasn't out of shape but not she felt ick. Brushing her hair she smiled placing it up in a unique way. Placing a set of bells on her right ankle and wrist she smiled. Finished she shook her ankle and spun around making sure everything was held on good.

"Io love." She said walking over to her. she was glad the cave had places to hide and get changed. She shook her wrist a little as she smiled spinning. "So lets see, you've seemed so down and I just didn't want to make it worse. I just want to make you happy." she said as she slowly danced the bells jingling to the beat of her dance.

table by the Mentors!

<style>
.aer-template p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.aer-template p.ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; padding:10px;}
.aer-template b {color:#FFFF33;}
.aer-template .separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px 15px 0px; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... rtable.png); height:182px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#000000; width:500px;}
.aer-template {background-color:#000000; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#CCCCCC; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:0px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; padding:0px 0px 15px 0px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

ooc text.

In Character

Io had remained bedside the pups nearly ever minute since they were born. Though to her disappointment she found that even she needed rest. Her silver eyes remained focused lazily on the cave ceiling as she tried her best to fight against the urge to watch over the puppies. Trying not to listen out of their sleeping noises, she only listened to her own thoughts and due to that she did not hear the jingling of the bells only a few metres away.

Io sat up slowly when she was called, managing a weak smile when Aeron came in. 'You did not need to do this, I am not mad at you'. She spoke softly to her mate, smiling and closing her eyes for a moment. 'Just made the Galileo Gray'. She spoke his full name with confidence, a kind of confidence that she would not be able to muster if she had spoken the word Berlin instead of Gray. Io sighed and glanced over towards the cooking instruments. 'We shall have a feast soon. All of us. You, myself, Aslan, Sarajevo, the pups. All of us'. They were a family and the past few weeks had brought many changes, births, mateships, birthdays, shifting.Io sighed soflty again, pulling herself into a sitting position. 'I can't believe I am already three' her face creased into a soft frown, washed away with a breif shake of her head.

<style>
.Freebie002 p {padding:0px 10px 10px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Freebie002 b {color:#eaeaea; text-shadow:#c6c6c6 0px 0px 4px;}
.Freebie002-b {width:404px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; font-family: verdana; font-size:12px;}
.Freebie002-header {font-family:verdana; color:#eaeaea; text-shadow:#c6c6c6 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Freebie002-ooc {font-family:vivian; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Freebie002 {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: trebuchet ms; font-size:12px; color:#eaeaea; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:402px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/8513/002wb.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; } </style>

[/html]
[html]

Set like yesterday because she can't be here and at aniwaya http://www.yachna.com/images/belly-dance-costume%20(3).jpg <-- outfit

Aeron chuckled a little. "Mad at me i did not think. You just seem so distant and unhappy." She said as she looked at her. She was trained to kill but trained to love. She moved closer to io. "You watch over my pups like a hawk you barely sleep you teach Aslan and I just want to show you a good time.

Aeron smiled wickedly as she danced around. Besides three isn't old three is young full of life, my dear I am four i'll be five. She said as she spun around. slowly she danced smiling at Io. maybe for once she wanted to be giving happiness not destroying it.

"Io my love I just want to for once make you smile I want to see you enjoying yourself. Besides the pups are sleeping Aslan is somewhere and Sara who knows what hes up too." She stated stopping to look at her. Aeron bent down kissing Io's nose. "Let us have a night full of love and let me show you that I'm not all death and anger." She said.

table by the Mentors!

<style>
.aer-template p.ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; padding:10px;}
.aer-template .separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px 15px 0px; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... rtable.png); height:182px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#000000; width:500px;}
.aer-template {background-color:#000000; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#CCCCCC; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:0px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; padding:0px 0px 15px 0px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

occgoodnessss

Io sniggered silently, 'I pay so much attention to my adopted children, but none to my actual son'. The Caelum shook her head in suprised disbelief. 'But yes, I watch over them like a hawk'. She smiled sharply, raising an eyebrow.

Io shook her head with a laugh, 'Three is old, four is even older'. Her smile turned into a sly grin as she pulled her legs up onto the bed. She knew Aeron would take the joke lightly. Io enjoyed joking with her mate, who always had something to throw back.

Io nodded, half listening. 'Sara went to New... something' she shrugged, 'Some place out of territory. That is all I know'. Io looked towards the pups again, and then to the cave mouth, cover conviniently wth her polar bear skin. 'Aslan went walking, or hunting or something'. Io didn't say anything else on the matter.

The Caelum's hand moved to a lock of her which lay in her lap. Her solid white didgets blended in with the white waves perfectly. The woman frowned, turning to her mate she asked a question she already knew. You think I am pretty, do you not?' Of course she was pretty, her past escapades had proved that. But sometimes she wished she could have had Galileo's luck. She longed for a more coyote appeareance.

<style type="text/css">
.Ioafreeb2a b {font-weight:bold; color:#518F00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Ioafreeb2a-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4c4d; text-align:center;}
.Ioafreeb2a p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Ioafreeb2a {margin:0 auto; width:444px; background-color:#c2c2c3; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... reeb02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8cd701; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4c4d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.5px; text-align:justify;}
.Ioafreeb2a-border1 {width:446px; border:1px solid #4c4c4d; margin:0 auto;}
.Ioafreeb2a-line1 {width:410px; border-bottom:1px dotted #676767; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

Set like yesterday because she can't be here and at aniwaya http://www.yachna.com/images/belly-dance-costume%20(3).jpg <-- outfit Just in case mature

Aeron smiled as she nodded. ”I’m glad they have you watching them. I’m not a very good at being a mother but they have you to make up for it.” She said smiling. She couldn’t think of anyone we’ll she could but she would trade what she had now for then.

Aeron lit up with a smile as she chuckled. ”I may be older but I’m also wiser. Just think of that hmm how much wiser and how much better life is.” She certainly could. She watched the way her mate was and it just seemed like she wasn’t happy. She just seemed well like herself she supposed. ”that’s fine with the pups asleep and others gone we can spend time.

Aeron looked at her pretty she was no, that wasn’t the right word. ”I do not think you are pretty I think you are stunning.” She said as she knelt down in front of her. ”Why would you ever ask something like that. Besides my love or you runs far deeper then looks. Besides I could turn that question onto you. Do you think a scared woman like me is pretty?” She said with a smile kissing Io’s cheek.

table by the Mentors!

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC:: Blahblahblah

Io shook her head, 'No, you are a good mother'. Yours survive, she kept her thoughts to herself, she didn't want another lecture from Aeron. She didn't want Aeron wasting her time on her. 'You are a warrior, just thank god they have you as a mother and me to make up for him'. Aeron knew very well who 'he' was so ther was no need to mention his name when playing happy families.

'I grew up with the best education' Io stated in mock seriousness, it would be entertaining to play with her mate. 'Age means nothing'. She was contradicting herself, but it was all part of the fun. 'I often wonder were he goes, Sarajevo I mean. I dare not ask him, he barely speaks to me as it is' the hybrid sighed. 'Sometimes I wonder if he goes to Galileo. I hope not' the latter part was spat morn than anything else. Right now she couldn't stand the gentleman.

Io shrugged, 'I do not know, satisfaction perhaps?' The woman lay backwards onto the bed and gazed up at the cave roof. 'You know that appearance does not matter to me'. Io cared far more about personality and usefullness than anything else.

<style>
.ioforest3 .ooc {font-style:italic; color: #ffffff;} .free-a23 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; font-style: captial;}
.ioforest3 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ioforest3 b {color:#52B5F4; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ioforest3 {font-family: andalus, serif; font-size:15px; color: #ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:473px;}
.ioforest3 .inner{background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... TR1856.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #ffffff; width:473px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Aeron smiled as she looked at Io as she nodded. ”Your right I guess its just that I never really expected to be a mother. I also don’t think they will be joining us in our move.” She stated it had crossed her mind a lot she felt as though she would not bring them that their home was here. After all they were a product of lust and confusion.

Aeron smiled as she giggled. ”Mmm education, you are so true so you will be much wiser then me in no time.” She said kissing her. She couldn’t help but be in such a good mood she was only out to please anyhow. But she couldn’t help but think it wasn’t what Io wanted.

”Io I love, please don’t be so glum.” Aeron stated as she listened to Io more. The thing was she didn’t feel as good as she thought she was with the answer. Though she was happy that she was with someone she cared about. ”So what can I do for you tonight?” she asked

table by the Mentors!

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 000 :: Out of character text here.

Io nodded softly, looking away breifly in thought, 'No. I do not think so either. They belong here, they were born here, they are tied to these lands. We however are not'. This was not their place, no, the mated pair didn't really fit in here. Least so the dog hybrid. 'Sarajevo will come too I suspect, I assume that his intention was to leave Inferni and go someplace else. But with Aslan's departure, I suppose he had rethought his plans', She smiled softly his gest, as much as he reminded her of Iven, the lying cheating bastard, she still loved him, and was always deeply touched by his gestures, no matter how subtle.

Io nodded, 'If not already' she said, humor evident in her voice but not in her expression, which was neutral to say the least. Io pulled herself up from her slumping position to look Aeron in the face. 'I want a lot of things: inner peace, Aslan to return home, Sarajevo to give up being so distant, to see my Aunt Madga again, and my father' she paused and sigh, 'I also want at least one surviving pup in my next litter... But right now... Your company will surfice'. The end of her calm rant was said with a thick air of humor around it, with emphasison the word suffice. Io gave a sly, arrogant grin, directed at her loving mate.

<style>
.free-a23 .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.free-a23 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a23 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a23 b {color:#cbc6c1; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a23 {font-family: 'Palatino Linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#767172; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:473px;}
.free-a23 .inner{background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a23.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:473px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]