[M] angry isn't the bet feeling
OOC- @ the sugarwoods, mysterious could be the walking man? and sorry for the short post!!! next one will be longer. marked 'm' for slight language.

Mizu was strolling through the Sugarwoods, searching for more herbs for Shiloh. The poor girl was helplessly ill. The thought of what had happened to her made Mizu's blood boil. If she would only find the man that did this to her. She shook her head as she looked around.

So far she hadnt found any herbs. Where were all of them? She shrugged and braced herself against a tree as she slid down to take a rest. She felt the pups kicking within her stomach and smiled. She was going to have pups! Her wrist was healing! and Shiloh was improving! She smiled, her life was going so well right now. The only real bad thing was that J'adore didn't seem very content anymore. But he was probably just stressed with changing career paths. She sighed, hopefully he would be happier soon. It probably didn't help that the house was filled with women. She was so deep in thought that she didn't even notice the man that walked not too far away.
[html]

Mizu is stinky *giggle*

As the male lurked in the shadows the trees casted, his small nose twitched at the strong odor of a female AniWayan. His poor nose could tell because those AniWayans smelled absolutely disgusting to him. Mysterious' broad face scrunched up into a snarling expression from both the scent and the fact another Luperci was nearby.

He didn't care if this woman turned around and called for help, recognizing his unique face, because in his eyes, he always had chances and he would always slip away from their paws with ease. Just one of these days though, he may not get away that easily. His short spine was hunched over and his legs were spread far apart as he lumbered nearby the expecting wolf.

His tiny far-apart eyes examined her and kept a good watchful eye on her as he also looked out for others who would be happy to have him dead or alive.

Mysterious Does "Mysterious speaks." Mysterious thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7e9e3; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#151414; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fB1p0.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#72717b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
Mizu was finally pulle out of her thoughts when she smelt something. Her head popped up and she saw a male. She recognized her scent in a second. She had smelt him on Shiloh. Her face twisted in anger, "You.. You're the one who raped Shiloh!" She stood up as quickly as she could. "Don't get any closer to me you little devil!" She looked at him in disgust. "How could you do that to such a kind wolf!?" Her voice was screaming now, she was furious. She watched him carefully.

Mizu backed away and shook her head. If the male ever, ever tried to do anythig to her she would just go crazy. Broken wrist or not she would take this wretched devil down. She hated him, disgust filled her body and she felt so angry that she could cry. She wanted to scream and yell at him but she didn't want to provoke him. She kept her eyes on him at all time, "It would be in your best interest to leave.. NOW!"
[html]

Please mark this mature forth swearing

This time, the strong dominant canine didn't need his nose to figure out what was going on and what could possibly happen. He wasn't in the mood to give her a beating, fortunately for Mizu, and he didn't want to irritate her too much either, not that he was afraid of her in any way at all.

Mysterious lowered down to the ground and leaped into the air, grabbing onto a tree branch above Mizu. He peered down at her from above with a smart look on his face. He snickered and yelled, "Yes, yes I am!" with a cocky grin on his face, proud of the cruel thing he has done to such a sweet young soul.

"I won't... Unless I have to!" Mysterious hollered disrespectfully down at the young white-coated wolf, even though he wasn't looking to cause any more trouble for a while. The charming devil's rust colored eyes scanned the other branches at his eye level, in case he needed to move to another.

The Luperci laughed once more, in a sinister manner and replied, "Because I felt like it and I was looking for fun, you numskull, whiny, pregnant bitch!" he snapped rudely, spit coming out of his mouth at every word he said, while baring his wine stained teeth.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#151414; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fB1p0.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#72717b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
She shook her head, "That is horrible..." She whispered it. Mizu wished she could do more than just yell at him. If she wasn't pregnant and didn't have a broken wrist she probably would have attacked him. Though he was much bigger than her and she would probably get killed! "Good!" She crossed her arms. As she listened to his insult she couldn't help it. She busted up laughing, "You really think a few little words are going to bother me?" She continued to laugh, not really being able to stop it.

"If words could hurt me I would be dead a long time ago..." She kept laughing, thinking of all the bad things that her brother used to call her. She chose to ignore every single one. There were actually a few that really got to her but very rarely did she get hurt from them. As long as she wasn't being attacked people could do or say whatever they wanted to. God gave them free-will and it was up to them what they do with it. "You sure do have a sick way of having fun... It would be one thing to have sex becuase both of you wanted it.. It's different when you rape someone.. Hope your happy your going to hell." Her voice was calm now, the male already said he wasn't going to get any closer so she didn't care anymore.
[html]

Mysterious gripped tightly onto a thick branch as he eyed Mizu strangely. He looked as if he was lost in his thoughts, planning his escape from the territory before Luperci came to the woman's aid. It sickened him that all of these people could live their lives normally. There was no fun in life if you didn't live it on-the-edge, to him at least. He dropped some of his empty alcohol bottles from up high to show his disrespect for the tribe.

The terrier smiled slightly as he shouted, "Woah there lady, don't get too excited!" then cackling for a moment before he listened back in. The canine shrugged and added, "Not really. Just gotta be me y'knnow?" in a smaller voice. He scratched at one of his ears and focused back on the furious wolf below.

"Yeah, you can say that. 'N I hope you're happy when them babies are stillborn" he finished off rudely. All he could do in these moments if silence was be patient and plan constantly so he can slip away smoothly at least once more.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
She crossed her arms. "Well I would usually tell someone to be themselves but I think in this case it would be better to not be yourself." She snickered. She smiled and shook her head, "Oh I will be happy when they are born, but not because they are stillborn.. Cause they are not going to be. See I take care of myself. Unlike you I can see." She eyed him, he wasn't at all attractive to her. He looked as if he was just gnawed on by a mountain lion. She giggled to herself.

She was being rude, but honestly she really didn't care. To her there was nothing she could say to this 'man' that would be any more rude than what he did to Shiloh. "So why is it exactly that you think it is 'fun' to rape people. I can understand drinking and smoking, but wouldn't it be a lot more fun if both of you were enjoying having sex? She could give you more pleasure that way." She smiled, trying to see if she could change the way this male acted. Although she didn't really think it would work.
[html]

He laughed thinking of the look on her face when she sees her pups still and lifeless. Babies were pathetic little shit-machines to him and he had no interest in them, although he was interested in finding his daughter and stabbing her to death. He choked up a gob of spit while he was laughing as he continued to listen to whatever she had to say.

"I don't care what you think woman! I love my life, you gotta live it on the edge or else it ain't fun at all" he said with a nod of his head. He was thinking about heading off soon, he'd gotten enough pleasure out of poking at her with his words. "Life's short anyway, it goes by too fast... Wouldn't mind making it shorter..." he muttered as he eyed the world around him.

"I think it'd be better that way lady but I jus' like messin' around" Mizu probably wouldn't get in the thought of safe fun into his head. He took out an empty wine bottle and aimed it at the wolf, then leaping down from the tree and running off. "It was fun talkin' to ya... I'll be back to kill your children!" he hollered with a wild cackle.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]