Give me a little drink from your loving cup (p.)
[html]

Few bright beams of light reached down and touched the sand as many clouds covered the large object that shone so beautifully in the sky when it was uncovered. The sky was painted a dull gray today and so were the cold waters before the young terrier's eyes that day. The sand stung his face as the wind violently tossed it about, the grains of sand similar to the dog's thoughts on that day.

Mysterious was sitting on the moist sand that was dampened by the rolling waves with his legs stretched forward as far as they could and his hands pressed against the dryer sand as they held him upright in a sitting position. The male slowly closed his eyes, not falling asleep, but enjoying the sound of the wind and the waves, trying to calm his mind but failing miserably.

Thousands, maybe even millions, of emotions rushed through his mind that was in an unstable state. He wasn't sure what to do about his long lost daughter. He had always secretly loved children but now that he actually had one, he just was left completely speechless. The Jack Russell's small body shook violently, from both the cold and his thoughts.

Mysterious Does "Mysterious speaks." Mysterious thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7e9e3; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#151414; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fB1p0.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#72717b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

ooc text. Sorry this took so long I just got busy with work <3

Ayita found herself on her way to her daughters beach house. Some toys for Jiva. She was always more then happy to spoil him. After all he was the first of her grandchildren. She hoped to see her line pass on and she knew in time Amaranth would be ok with not being a full blood wolf. None of her children were but Mara was bothered most by it.

The beach had a cool breeze that chilled her though she was ok with that. Ayita walked lightly as she ran her fingers through her hair. Stopping she took in the view. Her life here was much better then it was back in main land Canada. She took in a deep breath of fresh air and smiled.

Slowly she continued on her way. The sea shore home always seemed so far away. She just wanted all her kids adopted or not in a home with her where she could be with them everyday. But she knew it was just to much to ask. Looking down the shore line she saw a small animal sitting. She for a brief moment thought it was her grandson only to be hit with the scent that she didn’t know. ”Hello” She called smiling as she continued closer.

[/html]
[html]

It's okay Smile

Mysterious examined the way the waves crashed and rolled around, trying to calm his nerves. The news about his girl dead and himself actually bring a father was obviously far from what he could handle. He gripped onto his own wrist tightly, his body language expressing he was feeling a little insecure. He licked his lips as sand flew around wildly.

A peculiar scent wafted in the air. As it got closer, he recognized it as being none otter than the loyal mate of Vigilante, Ayita. He had never actually met her before but he had seen her in person a few times around the territory. He couldn't be too snappy at her or else he'd be removed from the pack. He just sighed faintly, wondering why on Earth would she be here.

"Hello... Things aren't going too well for me... I have recently found out I have a long lost daughter who is already 1 year old and I know I could possibly die soon..." he replied back. The last part being how the AniWayans had the right to kill him for what he did for "fun" a few weeks ago. He had matured much since then though but still needed improvement.

Mysterious Does "Mysterious speaks." Mysterious thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7e9e3; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#151414; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fB1p0.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#72717b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

ooc text. don't tell her about the aniwaya stuff.

She had to admit. She never really made herself known nor did she try to. She knew not who know her nore did she care/ She held no high rank and at this time she was glad to not. She had time to raise a family, she her grand kids. She had time to wander on the beach. But best of all she was just a ranked member.

Ayita looked at the small man. She wished that those of the court would be full of more joy. But it seemed as though all just had a gloom around them. Ayita sat down putting on hold the heading to see Niro and her daughter and Jiva.

Ayita sighed. ”You know life is a lot like the waves that crash on the coast over one another. When one hits the land another replaces it. Life cycles like this as well be it opportunities in life. Or birth and death. She said as she looked at him. ”When life throws a wave at you theres going to be another coming. So you either need to deal with whats coming or move on and out of the way.” She hoped that this would help but doubted it.

[/html]