Closest I'll be to home for now
[html]

He's not actually in Inferni's territory just near it. This is dated on the 18th

Mysterious was exactly south of the Stellarton mines and southwest of the Pictou river, nearing a very large pack of coyotes without even knowing it. The sky was a light pink fading away into a pale yellow, the sun just rising to take it's first glance at the empty horizon.

Mysterious was wandering the world of 'Souls for a while to try to get rid of his stress and make himself more known and maybe get just one glimpse of his daughter to see what she looked like, hoping she resembled him in looks, skills and personality, wanting to have as many children as he could that were just like him.

The tired stress-filled brute released a high-pitched squeaky yawn, the small sound rolling off the curled tip of his soft pink tongue. He lied down on the rough terrain with his hands behind his head, looking up at the awakening sky.

Mysterious Does "Mysterious speaks." Mysterious thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7e9e3; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#151414; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fB1p0.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#72717b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

occgoodnessss

Io had donned her secui form for the trip to the borders. The woman's white painted paws moved steadily along the beaten trail past the break in the skull wall. She had been reluctant to leave that morning, but she fear the loss of her rank if she did not bother to work for it. The Caelum's silver eyes surveyed the neutral territory that many travelled over. Sarajevo was elsewhere again, out of territory most likely. Io didn't care, he was old enough to go where he pleased.

Silver orbs were pulled towards an un-wolf, un-coyote form. Io scowled, moving like a lioness even closer to the male. The Caelum sniggered softly, her toned secui body slient as she approached. The wooman contemplated make herself know with a soft bark, but it was a lot more entertaining to sit and wait for him to find her himself. She rolled back onto her hind legs and sat, her tail curled around her legs and her ears lifted slightly. Clear eyes focused on the smaller creature. Io was not a large being, but being a coydog hybrid and a female it was to be expected. By small, the woman could tell that this creature was male. Collies had survived well because they were decent sized animals, an decent hunters by instinct, but Io had no idea how this rat had survived.

<style type="text/css">
.Ioafreeb2a b {font-weight:bold; color:#518F00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Ioafreeb2a-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4c4d; text-align:center;}
.Ioafreeb2a p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Ioafreeb2a {margin:0 auto; width:444px; background-color:#c2c2c3; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... reeb02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8cd701; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4c4d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.5px; text-align:justify;}
.Ioafreeb2a-border1 {width:446px; border:1px solid #4c4c4d; margin:0 auto;}
.Ioafreeb2a-line1 {width:410px; border-bottom:1px dotted #676767; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

Sorry my posts are so short!

The Jack Russell Terrier had survived mainly by it's aggressive personality and the fact that it would, and sometimes could, kill others in an instant. The small dogs had also survived by killing rodents and smaller animals down south while keeping their selves as aloof as the animals they were bred to kill, foxes, by staying out of others' ways and avoiding most danger.

Just as the male's eyelids began to roll down, a strange scent wafted steadily through the air as a peculiar silhouette lumbered nearby. Mysterious suddenly jolted upright into a sitting position and scanned his surroundings, wondering what was out there and why it seemed to take an interest in him.

The southern terrier squinted in the dim light at a female canine nearby. The sleek woman seemed to be watching him from not too far away. "What are you looking at!?" the Jack Russell barked rudely. It bothered him that somebody had been watching him, how long was she watching him for? Just in case this one meant harm, he reached into his knapsack and pulled out a knife that he placed into one of his side pockets.

The Chevalier stared attentively at the canine waiting for her to reply back with words or violence because he was ready for both.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#151414; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fB1p0.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#72717b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC:: short post is short

Io snickered, first at the bark and then for the threat, 'You'. She raised an eyebrow with an sharp exhale, 'Put your weapon away', she pulled a dagger from her belt and held it high. 'Ecaws 'oo 'an pla' a' tha' gam' she speech was significantly slandered by the presence of the dagger handle in her mouth. The woman could easily kill the rat here and now, but favouring the more passive approach she reholstered the knife and went back to lying happliy on the floor.

She was not alarmed by the male's presence. She did not care. This was near to home for Io,she was in control, one howl would signal a need for help. She would give him neither violence nor words to give him a reason to attack. If he was to attack, he would have no grounds to base the action on and therefore a punishment would be given to him.

Io raised her head to an over flying bird, a hawk of some kinda from what she could tell, there had been many where she had grew up, so she could spot a few different species from each other. Though she was nowhere near any expert. Galileo had always been one for animals. All except for horses, something he could not stand.

<style>
.ioforest3 .ooc {font-style:italic; color: #ffffff;} .free-a23 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; font-style: captial;}
.ioforest3 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ioforest3 b {color:#52B5F4; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ioforest3 {font-family: andalus, serif; font-size:15px; color: #ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:473px;}
.ioforest3 .inner{background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... TR1856.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:473px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Apologies for the slow reply!

So far, Mysterious was definitely not liking how this coydog was reacting to him. If she was going to get him to put his weapo where it belonged, it would take a lot more than just simply asking him to do so. He wasn't in the mood, or having the energy, to start up another fight. The terrier's most recent brawl with Axelle left him with an aching body and stiff spine.

The chevalier eyed the female intelligently with a strange wiggle of his brow as she threatened him. He placed his strong broad hands on his hips as he scoffed at her action. The Luperci suddenly felt very relieved when she lied back down, not that he was afraid. "Okay then..." he wasn't too sure what else he could have said toward her drastic mood change.

The brute canine licked his lips as he sat down on a nearby tree stump and opened up a bottle of whiskey, not paying much attention to the female anymore.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC:: np Smile short post also Tongue

The woman raised an eyebrow back at the male, but wholy ignored him and his curt speech. Tired and certain that the rat male would be n trouble, Io flopped tiredly onto her side. Even if the male decided to attack, it wouldn't faze the hybrid woman. She had fought many times in her life, she had been a wanderer for quite a long time after Iven's escapade. God, how she hated him. Men were idiots. Though that was never a factor whn she had agreed to become mates with Aeron. Gender didn't matter to her when it came to relationships.

'You have got a name, I suppose' Io said suddenly, her heavily accented voice dull and toneless in her boredom. It hadn't been much of a question, a statement would have been a better title but either way she wanted an answer.The smell of whiskey soon filled the air and Io lifted her head slowly, concentrating her silver orbs on the beverage. 'That will kill you, you know' she was being contradictive again. Whiskey, among other things, was her choice of beverage.

<style>
.ioforest3 .ooc {font-style:italic; color: #ffffff;} .free-a23 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; font-style: captial;}
.ioforest3 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ioforest3 b {color:#52B5F4; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ioforest3 {font-family: andalus, serif; font-size:15px; color: #ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:473px;}
.ioforest3 .inner{background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... TR1856.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:473px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Mysterious would also, like Io, not even hesitate to attack. He had killed quite a few beings down south before and raped around 3 too, killing one afterward. He enjoyed the thrill and excitement of being "bad" and always wanted more. But, right now he wasn't quite going along with that statement. He had wished he would have at least changed his life style a bit so he wouldn't be disrespected for caring about his daughter. Oh well, there was no way of turning back on this crazy road he had take anyway.

He was pleasantly surprised that the collie had actually calmed down enough to ask him his name. Earlier when she threatened him with a knife he would have thought she would have attempted to shoo him away from Inferni's borders. He looked over at the coydog and replied, "Mysterious Brute. What 'bout yours'?" in a dull, blank tone. He was looking to talk for a bit right now, having nothing really to occupy himself.

The terrier rolled his eyes at what else she had to say. "You really think I'm going to believe something like that? Fine... I've gotta 'nother bottle in my bag right there" he had a lot to spare right now and wasn't going to brawl over some stupid bottle of alcohol. What the hell? He thought, it's just one bottle, and with that, he took a short swig.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

'Io Berlin' she said, her own voice deadpan and toneless, as per usual. Unlike Galileo she had no problem with sharing her name. Her brother was always careful with who he gave information to, though with the amount of people he had on his back, Io couldn't really blame him. Galileo had upset a great deal of people within his life time, now he had thankfully matured she hoped that he had gain some common sense along with his years. Most probably wishful thinking, but thinking was something Io did a lot of, her thoughts seem almost unescapeable.

Io nodded sagely, the thin mane of her secui form wavering as she did so. 'My uncle, well great uncle, was a demon with his alcohol'. At first it was a soft passing comment, though Io turned back to the rat sharply narrowing her eyes slightly. 'He is dead'. She looked away again, caring little for the conversation so far. 'My cousin went the same way too' She had never really known her great uncle, nor any of her mother's other family. Her great uncle had died a short time after her own birth and her mother's cousin sometime after her fourth month, which was probably the reasoning for her great aunt Magda's abundance in her childhood.

<style>
.io-t98 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.io-t98 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.io-t98 b {color:#22352B; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.io-t98 {background-color:#AACAB9; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JP6KX.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#426352; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:125px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Sorry I took literally a month...

The Jack Russell didn't really care about giving out his name. He gave it out like a girl scout selling cookies or whatever you'd want to compare it to. He was pretty confident in slipping away when he probably couldn't. He rolled his soft pink tongue over his worn down ivories before listening it to what this woman had to say.

Being as rude as ever, he chuckled loudly before replying, "So, it runs in the family then?" he took a quick swig, jerking his head backward, before adding on, "You're next then!" continuing on with his cocky laughter.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 000

Io shook her head, this male was stupid, that she was sure of. How could he make that assumption on the minimal information Io had let loose. With a plain faced and toneless comment, Io spoke, 'I do not see how you can make that assumption when I gave you a bare amount of insight into my family. And how would that make me next if I speak of my more distant family?' This male was really really dumb. And for the first time in ages, Io wished that Galileo was around. Not to protect her, no she was qualifed to do that herself. Only to teach this thing some lessons.

When they were young, Galileo and Io usually teamed up if any ass kicking needed to be done. Granted Io was usually bait and Galileo was the one who got to do all the brunt work. But either way it was an entertaining spectical.

Io was tempted to go home now, she saw no reason to stay and entertain a man with the mind of a child. She rose, stretching her hinds legs out and giving her tail a gentle flick. She waited however, to see if the male responded with any sense,

<style>
.galcrown-04 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:url();background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.galcrown-04 .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:center;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.galcrown-04 .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.galcrown-04 .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted;}
.galcrown-04 p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.galcrown-04 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.galcrown-04 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.galcrown-04 u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

He was pretty dumb although he absolutely hated admitting it. The dog actually couldn't read or even write. He had been raised improperly by his mother and he just never seemed to notice. If he had accomplished anything in life it was chugging down a beer at an almost unreal speed. The terrier really did have some much potential to become an intelligent dog, he really did, but he completely ignored it and kicked it to the curb. Before the collie's reply, Mysterious had blankly stared out into the distance as he contemplated his life. He snapped back into realization as his gaze averted back toward the woman.

"I was just kidding..." the small Luperci replied in defeated manner. His attention began to focus on the grass he was sitting on as he ran his fingers through it. He seemed to take no notice in her deciding to leave as he continued on with his actions.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]