[M] - AW - Goodbye fool
[html]
WARNING This thread contains: strong language, drug usage, strong violence, or strong sexual content starting with the #1st post. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

[html]

This is located in northern Texas before Lynn's death and Mysterious' daughter's birth. Mysterious would be around 1 year and 1 month old.

Mysterious sat on his old front porch listening to the revolting sound of his girlfriend throw up inside the house. His face scrunched up at the noise and he poured his third beer that night. The young male was chugging down the ice cold beverage when somebody stormed out of the house toward him angrily.

"Damn it! Get outta here you filthy bastard! I'm tired of you sitting around and drinking all day! Get your lazy ass off my porch you ass hole!" Lynn cried at the man who appeared to not be listening at all as he finished off his drink. Why wouldn't he just for once have a heart and listen to what she said? It hurt her deeply that he didn't care much for her at all. Even worse, she was going to have his baby! He probably wouldn't give a shit at all! Tears began to blur her vision. Why had she fallen for someone like him?

Mysterious slammed his mug down and stood up, looking the woman in the eye "It's a free country, I can do whatever I fucking want! You can't hurt me anyway!" he hollered back in reply, he chuckled loudly and gave her a shove. His lips curled up into a wide smirk as she shrieked, nearly falling off the porch. He wanted her to listen to him, he told her what to do. What he said, she did. She was like his little toy or his slave.

Mysterious Does "Mysterious speaks." Mysterious thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7e9e3; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#151414; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fB1p0.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#72717b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]