[html]
Thread Information
Date: 21 June

Setting: Dahlia de Mai, graveyard

Time: Morning

Character Form: Lupus

=)

WC: 427

It’s been a while since Axelle visited her dear friend, DRACULA, at his grave sight. She didn’t really like to trespass much now that she was in a pack. When she was a loner, it was easy. She didn’t smell like any other strange packs and even though she could be found, it wasn’t as easy. She trotted carelessly through the trees, knowing there wasn’t anyone around for miles because nobody ever came to this place. She didn’t bother to be quiet, and maybe that was a mistake. The most they would do is chase her out, and she would go without a problem and probably run fast.

She exited the woods a few moments after she had entered them and walked carefully across a patch of field before the cemetery that was in view. She looked around and remembered this is where she had found Voron talking to herself, or rather her brother’s ‘ghost.’ At the time, she wasn’t able to hear their whispers and thought Voron might’ve been a bit nuts. She stayed and had a conversation with her anyway and soon learned that she wasn’t all that crazy. She had her own problems as did Axelle at the time being pregnant with Kemo’s pups and all.

Axelle was so lost in thought about the past few months that she hadn’t noticed that she entered the graveyard already. She stopped and pondered for a moment on where the grave was located. She looked around for that big tombstone with the angel planted on top of it with her huge wings spread. She wished she had wings sometimes. She quickly found it, since it was the biggest one there. She quietly trotted over to it, hoping that she wouldn’t have another experience like the one that happened a few days ago. She trusted her old, dead friend wouldn’t put her through that. After all, that time she was in the wrong graveyard being haunted by a not-so-human ghost.

She padded over to the grave and plopped down before its headstone. The ground felt strangely warm and vibrating. She didn’t exactly know what it was, but she was happy she wasn’t hearing thousands of whispers today. It was quiet aside from the birds chirping in the early morning day. The morning was so peaceful that she could almost… drift… off to sleep…

Her eyes became heavy, and she decided to close them. She was hidden by other tombstones around in the area, so any passersby wouldn’t be able to spot her unless they came into the cemetery.

Speaks Acts Thinks

<style type="text/css">
.ghandi b {font-weight:bold; color:#A5464B; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ghandi .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding:0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.ghandi i {font-weight:italic; color:#413C36; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ghandi p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color:#000000;}
.ghandi {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#CAB49F; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/jayydx.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 235px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#410e3c; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.freeb6 b {font-weight:bold; color:#0b1719; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freeb6-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.freeb6 p {text-indent:25px;padding:10px 25px 5px 26px;margin:0px;}
.freeb6 {width:400px;border:1px solid #2d4041;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... freeb6.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:60px;background-color:#a1b1b9;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#2d4041;}
</style>

300+

The gentleman had taken to the lands of a neighbouring pack that day, though not with any ill intent mind you. He had merely ventured there in curiosity, and origionally had no intent of going anywhere past the borders, but he had caught the scent of another female, also not of this pack and followed it. The scent had led Galileo to a graveyard, where the woman was, seemingly sleeping next to the graves. The suited gentleman eyed up a tree not so far away from the woman and easily clambered up it's regal trunk, position himself on one of it's over hanging branches.

He sat up in the boughs reading the names on the tombstones below, he must have cast his blumine eyes over the engraving hundreds of times while he waited for the woman to wake. It would be rude to interupt her sleep, and even if she hadn't been sleeping she would not have noticed the golden hybrid clamber up the tree, or even enter the graveyard. He was still set on staying silent, but it seemed that Apep had better ideas. The reptile nudged his master distastfully, obviously discontented at the lack of attention that he was getting, and the fact that said attention was being transfered to a sleeping woman and a load of old rocks. A scarlet tongue flickered in and out quickly, before the white serpant launched itself at his master's loosly flailing tail. Galileo had yelp, in a rather ungentlemanly way, before flicking the animals grip away. The leaves from the tree had been unsettled in the little outburst and were know floating down onto the woman and the graves. The reptile slithered back off into Galileo's bag.

Fearing that the outburst may have already alerted the female, Galileo spoke, Apologies', before lightly tapping the satchel where the serpant lay. Stupid snake, he thought, hesitating before gazing down at the scene before him.

[/html]
[html]

=)

WC: 301

Axelle began to stir, but not because another had entered the graveyard. It was because strange images were forming in her head, and they weren’t friendly images. The big, black wolf was there again. He was snarling and almost transparent, but it couldn’t be real. It couldn’t. She wasn’t at that cemetery anymore. Why was she seeing him? The great black wolf was just standing there, snarling, in the snow. Snow?! Why is there snow? Her body twisted to lay on her side, where her legs were moving to get away, but she wasn’t going anywhere. The black wolf stepped forward, still growling and looking like he was about to rip her throat out. She felt herself back away, but she didn’t get far before he lunged. She heard a yelp, but it wasn’t hers. Her eyes flew open and she sat up, looking around for the wolf. Her heart was racing and she was breathing kind of heavy.

Apologies, said a voice coming from the tree above her. She looked up and saw a gentlemanly wolf sitting up there looking down at her. She couldn’t be more frazzled than she already was, but this time she wasn’t afraid of him. After what she had just gone through in her head, nothing else would scare her for the next hour. Her eyes wandered from the tree and down to the grave before her.

Stop giving me nightmares, Dracula.

She said it in a low, hushed tone, through clenched, angry teeth. The one up in the tree could still probably hear her, though. Then she looked around one more time before standing up and looking back to the gentleman in the tree.

What are you doing up there?

She was in a rather good mood, despite the terror she just went through.

Speaks Acts Thinks
<style type="text/css">
.ghandi b {font-weight:bold; color:#A5464B; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ghandi .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding:0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.ghandi i {font-weight:italic; color:#413C36; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ghandi p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color:#000000;}
.ghandi {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#CAB49F; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/jayydx.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 235px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#410e3c; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Galileo sat up frowning placidly, he slid off the branch carefully trying not to ruin his suite. The branches bounced as he unmounted, several detached themselves and fell to the floor. Mostly the dead ones still balanced in between the nooks and crannies of the tree. 'I hate to tell you but... you're in claimed territory'. The gentleman frowned softly, 'As am I...' The male looked around the cemetary slowly, scoping for anyone watching them. 'I just came to tell you that...' He went to turn away, he had no other need to be there. Though, it would be polite to ake sure both himself and the woman got out safely. 'We should go now, I suppose... I mea we wouldn't want to upset the natives would we?' Another gap in the conversation passed. Galileo waited for an answer. 'Why are you here anyway?'

The woman had mention a name, but there was no-one else around and he hadn't been fortunate enough to catch it. He casually flicked a stray strand of hair away from his face. He didn't want to be view as a rude intruder to which ever of the inhabitants of the pack came across the pair. Nor did he wish to shovel the blame onto the woman. He supposed he could voice his point about informing her, but it would really depend on what personality whoever found them had.

[/html]
[html]
OOC:+3 hope you don't mind

He'd been craving to eat something early this morning. His catches of the day before had left him hungry, but everyone else fed, and for some reasons, the Dahlian storages were low on food, so he did not feel right taking what he could not give back. So once Krystalle and the children were drifted off into a slumber, he had been quick to take his leave. The man grabbing his leather jacket and a bone-knife from their deer kill some time back so that he had something besides his teeth and claws to hunt with. He moved without Vox today, for he needed to find smaller game so he did not need his trusty steed. He locked the steed in the gates with Axel, his black sheep so they would not follow. Mars would be lucky if Axel stayed quiet enough for him to leave peacefully. He was not that lucky though, for Axel made sound for most of the time it took for Mars to leave. Once he was out of view of the sheep then he was silent though.

He'd gone pretty far from home to hunt, his leather coat helping him sneak in the shadows because of it's darkness that had been dyed into it. The man carefully moved and when he found himself in a graveyard, he smelt death...And...CdA? ....Anathema? Yeah, that smell was on Ouija the last he had seen him. Anathema and CdA trespassing in Dahlian lands? Mars pinned his ears back on his head and he came tracked the scents to their owners. He'd catch the last words of the man, asking the female why she was here. Mars stood at his full height, and he growled lightly as he approached the two. One could ask the same of you. the man spoke, snorting at the two. You are on Dahlian lands. I suggest you leave here. Now. Both of you. Mars spoke and stood there solidly his arms crossed over his chest, and his curled tail obviously taking it's curled position, though it would stand there rigidly on the Optime male's back.

<style type="text/css">
.mars {width:400px; background-color:#000; border:1px solid white; padding:10px;}
.mars2 {padding:10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.mars b {color:#6A6A6A; font-family:georgia;}
.mars p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

=)

Word Count: 326

Axelle watched the fine gentleman climb down from the tree. He did a good job at not knocking down so many branches as he slid from the branch he was previously sitting on. Finally, he was on the ground and approached her. He didn’t seem like those other males she had met, so she wasn’t afraid. He walked toward Axelle, talking to her in a calm voice. ”Sadly, I know,” she admitted. She was only to see her dear friend, the headstone, and then leave shortly after. Now they had a better chance of getting caught. Wonderful.

The rest of his words didn’t interest her. She stared at the headstone before her with it’s spray painted ‘Dracula’ on it. Why are you here, anyway? Nosey. ”I come to visit this grave often. He’s my friend.” She pointed her muzzle toward the headstone for him to see. She kept her eyes on the gravestone, and was startled when she heard another voice close by. And it wasn’t the gentleman’s. Shit. I knew he would get me caught! She looked up from the headstones and saw another tall male standing over them, irritated.

She turned toward the headstone, and spoke, ”Well, it was nice seeing you, Draccy.” She got up and collected herself before exiting the cemetery. She then turned toward the Dahlian, Apologies.” She copied the gentlemen’s word. Then she turned waiting for her new friend to catch up with her so that they could leave together.

She would need to come here alone, or maybe find Voron here one day. She missed her. She wondered what has become of her, and her transparent brother. Axelle looked up at the taller male to the side of her. ”Who might you be?” She knew she was probably being a little rude, but he saw that she was waiting for the other man so that she could leave the lands, so she wasn’t trying to stall or any nonsense.

<style>
.axelleblur-text {padding:0px 5px;}
.axelleblur p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:15px; margin:5px;}
.axelleblur b {color:#2b3a5f; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; }
.axelleblur {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#1c1817; background-image:url(http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/9245/souls52.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:6px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, serif; font-size:13px; color:#866aaf; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
.freeb6-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.freeb6 {width:400px;border:1px solid #2d4041;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... freeb6.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:60px;background-color:#a1b1b9;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#2d4041;}
</style>

ooc murr

Galileo turned around to the Dahlian slowly, each fibre of his body showing he meant no harm. 'Yes, one could'. He glanced around to the female and loosly gestured to her before turning to the male again. 'I was outside the borders and I caught this lady's scent, I didn't know she was this far in', there was a pause. Galileo could forge an excuse from this, 'I recognised she was from Anathema, and I required a member of that pack to speak with... Family issue'. Before they had fallen out Io had spoken of Anathema, and how she had decided to leave Inferni with Aeron, Sarajevo and Aslan, as soon as her mate's pups were old enough.

'I am Galileo Gray' The gentleman said, flashing a gentle smile. 'Of Cercatori d'Arte'. He hadn't needed to explain which pack he came from, but it was a polite custom, even though the Dahlian could smell where he had journeyed from.

Galileo moved over to Axelle and stood beside her turning once again to the Dahlian, 'We'l be going now, sorry for any inconvinences'. He flashed another cheery grin and wheeled away with the female.

[/html]
[html]
OOC:+3

The woman would explain that she was here visiting a friend whom was six feet under. Mars did not care, unless she had explicit permission to be on Dahlian lands, she did not belong here. The man looked at the woman whom looked so close to himself. Mars did not think that he would have any family members that looked like him, so he quickly found that it was simply chance that this woman had the same split face as he did. He knew it wasn't as rare as some people might have thought it was. His unique coloring was not so unique when it came to this. He stared hard at her though, and she would get her things and start to leave, waiting for the male to get his things and go as well. In the meantime, she made idle chat by asking whom he was. Mars snorted and pulled his mismatched ears back on his long brown hair. I should be asking you that, but frankly, I don't care for it. the man commented, his arms still being folded over his arms. Mars also failed to mention his own name. He didn't care. They didn't need to know his name. The other male still mentioned his name though, and Mars rolled his icy eyes. I did not ask for your name, nor do I care for it. I know where you came from, and I don't care about that either. Just get the hell off of Dahlian lands. Simple as that. the grumpy Mars growled at the two, if they did not leave soon, then he would chase them out with tooth and claw at their tails.

Mars would watch them leave, his eyes cast out into the distance as they moved over the borders of Dahlia and into the wilderness again. He growled softly at them as they left until he did not see them, and once he did not see them, he had continued his morning of hunting for small game for his breakfast.

<style type="text/css">
.mars {width:400px; background-color:#000; border:1px solid white; padding:10px;}
.mars2 {padding:10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.mars b {color:#6A6A6A; font-family:georgia;}
.mars p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

=)

Word Count: 215

The two-toned female turned to watch the gentleman explain himself for nothing. The Dahlian wasn’t happy with his explanation or with hers. Okay, I deserved that. She thought to herself and frowned, looking away from the two. ”Okay,” she mumbled and began to walk feeling her new friend coming up behind her.

The two started walking toward the borders. She would come here again, maybe with Voron, or another new friend from Dahlia de Mai. She walked rather quickly, though she wasn’t in the mood for walking fast. She wanted to spend more time with her dead friend; she felt he had things to tell her, but she couldn’t. Not now anyway. She would come back soon, secretly, and hope that the tri-colored male wasn’t around.

Axelle turned to the other next to her, and looked up toward his face. ”So you’re Galileo, then?” She asked and returned her gaze to forward again. They kept walking in silence for a small while longer before she added, ”I’m Axelle.” She kept walking quietly and over the border they went. Before they had to go separate ways, she turned to him once more and with a calm voice, ”See you around.” She smiled and then turned away from him and walked at her normal pace towards Anathema.

<style>
.axelleblur-text {padding:0px 5px;}
.axelleblur p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:15px; margin:5px;}
.axelleblur b {color:#2b3a5f; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; }
.axelleblur {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#1c1817; background-image:url(http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/9245/souls52.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:6px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, serif; font-size:13px; color:#866aaf; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
</style>

ooc murr

Galileo raised an eyebrow, silently sniggering to himself. He didn't say anything else to the Dahlian. He had apologised and that was all he could do. He would not waste his time trying to be accepted. He moved away from the male. He had not offered his name out of repect, he had given in politeness,though it seemed that such a common, respectful coretesy escaped some beings.

Moving after Axelle calmly, yet quickly. 'Yes, I'm Galileo'. He had just said it. Though this two toner had more manners than the gruff Dahlian maleand therefore she deserved a polite responds, even if the annswer was obvious. When she moved away, with a quick 'See you around', Galileo nodded and paced off in the direction of his own home, Cercatori d'Arte. The gentleman suddenly thought of something, 'Gemma...' he muttered. She was from Anathema too. He must remember to go visit her sometime.

Galileo undressed quickly once he was away from the borders, stuffing his clothes in his grey satchel. He shifted, keeping his dark blumine eyes focused on a nearby tree as he listened to the cracking and streching of bones and flesh. His height had lowered to his lupus height, his colours became vivider and clearer. And with that he continued his journey home.

[/html]