[M] I offer you an escape
[html]
300+

He nodded, though hesitantly. He wanted to talk about them, to talk about what had happened to them. He wanted to span the gape they, she, had made between them with a steel bridge, so that nothing could break it. But Anann did not want to do that, not with him, at least. Did she like talking to Keese? He did not seem to be intelligent enough to speak with her the way she liked. But she stayed with him, for some goddamn reason. He did not know, but he did not want to know either.

"As you vant." But he would not listen to her, no. Taking her by the hand, he lead her into the bedroom he would offer for her use. It was his sister's, and he figured it would suit her just fine. She did not know whose it was. Anatoliy let go of her hand as he stepped into the dark room, eyes adjusting. He lit another candle in the room, on the bedside table. The golden glow was a sudden brightness in the dark of storm and night. Lightning flashed in the window, drops slamming into the glass illuminating from the blue-white light.

"Please sit, Anann." Anatoliy gestured toward the bed, knowing she would probably not like the situation, but his intentions were innocent. Sitting beside her, he took her hand, knowing she was not happy about this. He stroked it, looking at it rather than her. "It has been lonely. I have been very lonely." He looked up at her now, golden eyes reflecting the light from the candle. "I am normally very okay vith solitude. But vitout you it has been painfully lonely." He placed a hand over hers, cupping the golden one with the cream of his own. "Its hard vhen I can't love you every day."

<style type="text/css">
.missing b {font-weight:normal; color:#b2b2b5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.missing .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#cfd8da; text-align:center; text-shadow:#04050b 0px 1px 1px;}
.missing p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.missing {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#04050b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/gvceU.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/rnwZr.png); background-position:top center, bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#64767f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
300+

The woman tensed as Anatoliy took her hand to lead her into one of the bedrooms, which she was hesitant to follow and it wasn’t until he pulled gently at her arm that she followed him into the darker room. Eyes adjusted quickly, given that the rest of the house was only dimly lit in candle light, but still she could only make out the vague outlines of the furniture as she sat down on the bed while Anatoliy found another candle to light the room.

The flickering light cast deep shadows across the room with it’s soft light as rain continued to patter heavily on against the roof and window pane. Already it was beginning to feel more awkward in the small room than it had in the kitchen and the feeling only intensified as the Russo set down next to her. Anann looked at him with a slightly irritated look on her face and cocked brow as he took up her hand. His touch was once again met with tension and persistent resistance, which he seemed to ignore. While gentle, there was also a firmness to his own touch that kept her from snatching her hand back even though the grip he held her hand in was not that strong. She would wait and see where he was going with this.

Her dark brown eyes were hard and cold as he started to speak, watching his face thought he seemed to only look down at the golden hand he held. Her eyes had lacked all warmth since she had last seen him. They began to narrow as he spoke of his loneliness, despite the pain she felt in her chest. Knowing full well that she was responsible for his loneliness, but why was he doing this? Why did he insist on making this harder than it already was? It only made the pain fresh and new all over again. The candle light reflected in his golden eyes as he looked at her, her own gaze something of scowl. That is, until she caught the pained look in his eyes, the deep hurt she had caused and was currently causing as he continued to speak. The cold emotionless mask of her eyes faltered and Anann looked away to take her own turn staring at their hands. ”I miss you too, you know.” She said softly. ”This isn’t the way I want things to be either, but he can’t know. He already suspects something.

<style type="text/css">
.anannmount b {font-weight:normal; color:#b2b2b5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#1d2529 0px 0px 3px; }
.anannmount .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 25px 10px 25px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#cfd8da; text-align:center; text-shadow:#04050b 0px 1px 1px;}
.anannmount p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px;}
.anannmount {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#2f4961; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nBKRr.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/yo1x6.png); background-position:top center, bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1d2529; padding: 155px 0px 80px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#608ab2; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
300+

It suddenly felt as though he were courting her all over again, even if his earlier courting had never finished the journey. He felt the touch of her flesh against his, her presence beside him, the heat she radiated, and he could feel his heart pounding harder. It had been so long, too long, since he had last truly felt her near him. It was so much more than he ever thought he could bare. Anann's cold look faded, thankfully. Anatoliy had been so afraid she would be like that the entire time. He did not want her to be so aloof with him, so disjointed. But she softened, and he knew that she was still there inside. But it all boiled down to Keese, and what he was doing. "He doesn't have to..," muttered the Russo, clenching her hand tightly between his own in reassurance. Little did he know that Keese was unpredictable and possessive of 'his' women. But the moment was now and he loved the feel of Anann beside him.

Stroking her hand, he ran his fingers up her arm and shoulder, running them through the thinner pelt there. The hand ran through her mane, to touch her cheek with a soft caress. Anatoliy felt the heat and it was consuming him. It was a familiar sensation on his part, and god, how he missed it so much. Before she could protest, the Russo kissed the golden woman, wanting to forget Keese and his presence that had disrupted so much.

Breaking the embrace, the Russian man dropped his hand to hers again, giving a weak smile in her direction. He knew what he wanted, and it was her. But what did she want from him? "Is zhis room acceptable for you, for tonight, Anann?" He loved the way her name rolled off his tongue. It was an easy name for his accented voice to pronounce. His thumb stroked her outer thigh where their hands lay.

<style type="text/css">
.missing b {font-weight:normal; color:#b2b2b5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.missing .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#cfd8da; text-align:center; text-shadow:#04050b 0px 1px 1px;}
.missing {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#04050b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/gvceU.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/rnwZr.png); background-position:top center, bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#64767f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
300+
ffffff my net is still down :c

It was just as Anann had feared. The very moment she let her guard slip and let him in even the slightest little bit to show she still cared the Russo made his move. His touch sent an excited shiver through her body and tickling up her spine as his fingers run over and through the thin fur, trailing their way up her arm. Sending heart racing in her chest as she focused to keep her breathing steady and even despite its desire to catch in her chest. The touch was so familiar, it was not the first time he had touched her in this very manner. The very first time the Russian had lost his nerve and left her confused and alone, but since then Anann had come to learn what it meant. Whether Anatoliy was aware of it or not, Anann knew the touch to be signal of his desires. As did her own body as it responded to the touch.

The pads of fingers marked her fur with his scent as they cut a trail through her fur and mane to softly caress her cheek, just as she had known they would. This was exactly why she had wished to cut ties completely. It wasn't worth the risk. Anatoliy had not been alone in his suffering. She too had missed the warmth he had brought into her life. It had seemed so empty, so lonely, without him. She wasn't even aware of the soft rumble that had risen in her chest and vibrated lightly in her throat was more moan than growl and it came to an abrupt halt as he kissed her.

She had known it was coming. For this was not the first time they done this little dance. Yet the kiss left her startled, a voice in mind screaming for her to stop this, here and now before things could progress farther and the cost would rise even higher. She was hesitant to return the kiss and it was only as she began to that he pulled away from her, asking her if the room would do for the night as his hand fell back to hers. "This is a dangerous game you are playing." She warned, his thumb stroking her thigh. She knew what he wanted, she too had long for his touch. All it had taken was moment of weakness and he already had her body practically screaming for more despite the warning of her own mind. This was the very reason she should have stayed away.

<style type="text/css">
.anannmount b {font-weight:normal; color:#b2b2b5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#1d2529 0px 0px 3px; }
.anannmount .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 25px 10px 25px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#cfd8da; text-align:center; text-shadow:#04050b 0px 1px 1px;}
.anannmount {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#2f4961; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nBKRr.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/yo1x6.png); background-position:top center, bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1d2529; padding: 155px 0px 80px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#608ab2; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
000+
Big GrinDDD

His eyes were fierce as he looked back at her. A low chuckle echoed from his throat as he brought up her hand to kiss it gently. "Who said zhat I am playing?" Those fingers ran deft lines up her hand again, up her arm, and slipped down her neck but came off her body just below her collarbones. "Who says I zhink zhis a game?" Anatoliy looked at her, voice hard but it was not at all cold. There was more tension in the air, and the Russo could hardly stand the sensation of her against him. It was almost too much to bear and he desperately wanted to keep his hands all over her. He knew he ought not to, especially after the way she had been treating him. She had abandoned him and she had told him to forget her. But how could he do such a damned thing? He did not care a whit what she had told him to do. He wanted her, and from the pressure of her kissing him back, he knew she wanted it too. Her voice may have said no, but he could feel she wanted it too.

To stifle more talk, more protests, he kissed her again, with more force. A hand was placed on her stomach as he pushed her back against the bed. His hands longed to inch downward, or upward, but he kept his palm on her belly, only moving it to hold onto her sides. There was no use denying it, he wanted her and he hoped to god she wanted him.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
000+
<333

He eyes were fierce, the eyes of a predator and Anann recognized the hunger that burned within those golden eyes. She gave him a hard look in return as he kissed her hand, though Anatoliy forced it to soften as his fingers once again took to the familiar path up her arm, sending another shiver of excitement through her. She inhaled sharply, holding her breath as his hand trailed downward from her neck. Anann wasn't sure if she was more relieved or disappointed as his hand fell away.

Anatoliy was right; Anann just didn't want to admit it. There was no game, no competition between him and Keese. Anatoliy was the only one she wanted and if any one was playing games it was her. "That's not the poi-," her words cut off as he kissed her again, though he was more forceful, more passionate this time. Her hand shot up to push against his chest as he pushed her back on the bed, but she didn't struggle against him. Anann's hand grew lax against his chest as she returned his kiss, fingers curling into his chest. She had missed him so much and things had already gone too far, it wouldn't matter if they turned back now and so she caved to her desires. Her other hand found its way to trail along his side to his hips. There she gave him a squeeze as she ground up against him.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
000+
unce unce

Anatoliy kissed her, knowing it was his first in a long time and probably his last in just as long a time. He knew he was being forceful, but she didn't seem to mind it at all, her hand against his chest like that. He ran his hand over her stomach, feeling the rises and falls of her more feminine curves, as well as the feeling of the muscles of her training beneath the skin. His fingers trailed through her pelt, gently rising up her body. The feelings in his chest were growing as he kept their contact.

Breaking their contact, the Russo nipped at her neck as his hand rose to her breasts, squeezing them as he heard her voice again. He caressed them briefly before running it up her neck and then all the down to her stomach, contact unbroken along the way. His free hand grabbed the one on his chest, taking the golden hand and guiding it slowly down his own chest and muscles. Anatoliy did not pull it all the way down to the hem of his pants, but he assumed she would know well enough what he wanted from her. If they were going to do this, they might as well do it well.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
000+
unce unce indeed

That low, pleasurable growl had returned, humming in her chest at the feel of his hand exploring and caressing her curves as it Anatoliy trailed it over her body. The soft sound was lost amongst the roar of the winds and rain and the rolling rumble of thunder. God, she had missed him so much. His touch, his voice, his very presence. Her life without him seemed so hollow. So pale in comparison to what they shared in this moment and had shared before Keese had ever dared to butt in.

A mischievous grin spread across her lips as he guided her hand down his chest and the musculature of his abdomen. His hand did not take her all the way but she knew well enough what he desired and so her hand continued to trail slowly towards the waistline of his shorts. Her other hand at his hips tucked a finger or two under the fabric as she traced its edge to meet her other hand. ”I never stopped loving you.” The words whispered in his ear as words between lover should be. The button was easily undone with the ease of familiarity and a hand slipped within, teasing him with a few light touches and a squeeze before slipping the shorts over his hips and freeing him from his confinement. ”You’re the only one I want.” It would not change things, but he deserved to know where he stood in her world even if she had been and would be unable to show it. In time it would all unravel and perhaps then he would understand and maybe not, but all that mattered now was this one moment.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
000+
heheh

The Russo's heart stopped briefly when she spoke those words, then it resumed, beating harder than before. It was almost like the first time again, passions aflame. He felt her fingers move down his chest, and tease him. Giving a sharp intake of breath and a grunt as she grasped him, nipping her a little harder on the neck, biting at her shoulders as he straightened to assist her hands. The shorts fell off his hips and revealed that he was quite excited already. Her scent alone was powerful enough to get him going, and her matched lust was more than enough of a stimulus. "Oh, Anann..," he said, voice low, as he gently tapped her to move herself up the bed.

"I have been missing you so very much." Anatoliy leaned over, kissing the golden woman with a fervor once again. His hands held onto her hips as he sat himself between her legs. One of his hands slowly ran over her stomach and down, letting his fingers find their way into her warmth. He tried his best to get her passions higher, especially as she moved beneath his hands, even the one holding onto her waist. But it was all a little too much for the Russo, so deprived had he been from the woman. With a rough growl, he pulled his fingers out and gripped her firmly by the waist.

Forcing himself gently into the woman, he relished the feeling of her, remembering every last moment he had spent with her so.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
000+

The bed beneath her was not meant to hold bodies of such size, but it’s groans of protest fell on deaf ears as Anann moved herself up the bed a bit at Anatoliy’s coaxing. ”So I see,” she said with a sly grin, her hand coming up to rest along his neck while she kissed him back, golden fingers running through the his fur and into the dark brown locks of his mane. Her other hand found its way to deliver another teasing touch or two before his hands ventured to tease in kind as he gripped her hips and a hand ventured towards her core and elicited a moan of pleasure from parted lips of honey as his fingers wet themselves in her warmth.

Her hips rocked against the motions of his fingers, seeking more. She wanted him so badly. It had been so long, too long. Anann whined softly, she wanted to feel him, all of him. Already her was body trembling at his touch and her face feel so flushed that she panted lightly, the Russian giving a low, deep rumble as his fingers left her and he pushed himself within. ”Oh Anatoliy,” she gasped, amber legs gripping his hips.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
000+
Feel free to wrap up or get kinkier at your will x3

Breath steady, but ragged all the same, Anatoliy moved himself within the woman. He could tell he was being a little rougher than he had ever been in the past. But he had been denied so long that he unintentionally added more force behind his movements, even as he gripped the woman by the hips tightly. At least Anatoliy had the decency to make sure his claws did not dig into her flesh as he bent over to nip at the woman's neck as she called out his name. He felt a surge of desire as she spoke it. His arms fell off her hips as he balanced them on the bed beside her, ignoring the screams of the bed beneath them. "Yes.. say it again, Anann... Say it again for me.," he muttered roughly as he nipped at her neck once more.

Growling, he pulled her entire body forward toward the edge, giving himself a better angle. He could hear her moans and it only stimulated his own excitement more. It was strong and he felt himself giving into his lust for the beautiful woman. She was someone he could forgive easily, and had for how she had treated him.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
000+

His roughness with her persisted in his movements and the tight grip he held on her hips. The Russian male more forceful than she ever remembered him being with her, but Anann certainly wasn’t complaining. Quite the opposite in fact as she found his dominating demeanor in this act to be rather satisfying, heightened her own excitement and lust for him as he pounded into her. ”Oh god..yes!” she hissed as his tempo increased. ”Oh, Anatoliy.” The name of her lover rolled over her tongue in lust filled tones. Golden fingers grasp firmly at the edge of the bed and the blankets under her, nails digging into the fabric. ”Please..Anatoliy..oh,..don’t stop.” Her breathing was heavy, the words coming between panting breaths.

She gasped as he suddenly pulled her towards him. Though the sound was quickly followed by a pleasurable moan as he went deeper with is next thrust. ”Fuck”, she moaned. Oh, Anatoliy..fuck me. She was so close now, her hips bucking against his own. ”Oh..yes!”

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
000+

It was getting harder to keep his breathing uniform as he panted with his movements. But the moans the woman made were simply reaffirming his actions. Clearly, she did not mind the way he was being with her. Hell, it seemed to rile her up more than ever before. His voice was little more that a growl as he nipped at her neck, collar bone, chest, anything he could reach as his hips thrust back and forth. Anatoliy had noticed the way she had moaned ever so slightly louder the harder he had pushed into her. He did it again, only to hear her voice grow louder. She was begging him for more and he obliged ever so willingly, as always.

"О, моя милая..," he growled out as his back straightened and his head reared back, muzzle up in the air as the sweet surge of satisfaction as he squeezed her hips rather tightly. His entire self was almost fully engulfed in her warmth when the sensation came to him and gave a low growl. Anatoliy was breathing heavily and feeling terribly warm as he pulled away from her, having made sure to keep from being locked to her.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
300+
wrap up whenever I suppose <333

Her knuckles would ache later for the death grip she had on the mattress edge. When it was not her pleasurable cries and panting that filled the air her voice called out for him, asking him for more of what he so willingly gave. Loving every nip and bite, each little sensation bringing her closer. Her body began to tremble under him as her legs bent legs hugged at his hips. Golden honey fingers of one hand left the edge of the bed to trail up the flat of the his stomach as he straightened, growling something foreign to her ears. A deep, moaning growl was all she could respond with as he gripped her so tightly in his final thrust. Her legs gripping him tightly in the moment. Her fingers had never made it far, her reach limited as she laid back and they fell away to the bed as he pulled back from her.

She just laid their for a moment, watching him in the pale candle light. Panting rather heavily for a few moments as she basked in the after glow. She felt so very warm, so very content and it showed in the soft smile the rested across her maw. For a time they had been able to pretend that nothing had changed, nothing had happened and that all the recent bullshit had been nothing but a bad dream. Anann just wanted to hold on to that feeling for a little while longer. But this was the dream and sooner or later the clock would strike midnight and the fairy tale would be over, leaving her with nothing but a pumpkin.

For now the storm was content to give them a little more time. It sounded as if it were no longer the torrential downpour that it had certainly started off as and the thunder rolled in from the distance, but the rains were still heavy. Anann sat up, setting on the edge the bed. She reached out for his hand, her golden fingers wrapped around his cream gloved ones and she gave a gentle tug. Bring him closer, to stand between her knees, where she silently wrapped her arms around him, her head resting low on his chest. She didn’t know what to say and was afraid that saying anything would shatter the illusion that everything was okay.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]