the fit's gonna hit the shan
Valinta surveyed the territory that she was hopefully soon to live on, and smiled softly. Gunnar sat a few feet away from her as she approached the border, and his eyes followed her movements. She stopped, and howled. Hopefully he would hear her and come.
In the while that she was away, the woman had held all hope that he would be waiting for her. After all, they had loved each other, didn't they? Valinta found that she didn't miss him as much as she missed Sky, but not so much the man 'of her dreams'.
Hadn't Pretès Manman warned her, before she left, not to get her hopes up too high? The priestess was mysterious most of the time, and wouldn't give Valinta any answers when questioned. All she said as the boat arrived was to remember that she was of the voodoo now.
Valinta shrugged, and howled again, having almost nothing to do other than wait. She thought she loved him, and if she did, then he must love her as well. After all, didn't distance make the heart fonder?
Of course, whenever she thought about him, she barely restrained a shudder sometimes. Valinta wondered if it was because he fathered a pup that didn't survive, or if she was just confused about her affections? Either way... She'd come for her lover.
[html]
<style>
.jadore_carousel .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jadore_carousel p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.jadore_carousel b {color:#66abb5; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jadore_carousel {background-color:#121d3d; background-image:url(http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/710/ ... rousel.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#e9e6b8; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:235px 0px 0px 0px; }
</style>[/html]
sorry I'm so late D:

Valinta smiled gently. J'adore was here, and despite looking surprised to see her, he was there. She'd be surprised herself, if he had left and suddenly showed up again... two months later? Three? The female didn't know anymore, having lost track of time most of the time. It wasn't as if she could keep it if she tried to keep track of it. It was too fluid to be kept in one's fingers without trickling out.
But that didn't matter. He was here. Of course, AniWaya was his home. It wasn't as if he was waiting for her at her old house in Cercatori. But it seemed as though everything was fine again. Everything would be better than fine. They'd mate and be happy and raise a family, just like they planned so long ago.
Stepping forward, Valinta opened her arms to embrace him, stopping once the scent of another female reached her. Her arms dropped slowly. "Who.... who is she?" she asked softly.
It seemed everything wouldn't be fine, after all. Valinta held back tears at the realization that he hadn't waited for her. He was surprised because he had a mate and his old flame had reappeared to mess things up. She didn't know whether to be happy or angry or to burst into tears.
Wavering on her different emotions, Valinta stepped back and looked up, way up, in an attempt to reach his eyes.
[html]

OOC here!

J'adore froze, he wasn't sure how to go about doing this. He wasn't even sure if he wanted too either. He didn't know how to do this without making it worse, maybe it was impossible. Either way there was no escaping the fact this was just a conversation that needed to be had. 'Val, listen. She was in a bad place when I met her, she was in a depression and I only helped her to stop her doing something worse. I didn't expect it to go this far...'. He looked in Valinta's eyes, trying to explain was harder than he thought, he had to plan how he said each word and the wording itself. He was at a loss. 'I waited for you, but I thought you'd gone forever, without warning. She needed me... I needed someone, I wanted you but you'd gone'. It had been true that he had become lonely, he had been forced by his impatience, he would now have to pay.

'I still love you' he said softly. He couldn't leave Mizu, despite his contrasting feelings. He couldn't just leave, not with Mizu's condition and the threat from Shurui. The Spaniard bit his lip, unsure of what else to say.

<style>
.jadore-d01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jadore-d01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadore-d01 b {color:#0B0903; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jadore-d01 {background-color:#FFE473; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jadore.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#332C10; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; }
.jadore-d01-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 361 :: Over reaction ahoy!

"Val, listen." Valinta has never liked that nickname, and hearing it now tipped the emotional balance towards anger. So she was in a bad place? The woman who wore J'adore necklace herself had been in a bad place. She bore scars to prove her bad place. She was attacked, and she was expected to stay home when she was frightened of the very place that was her home? Of course she was going to run. But she was too panicked to do anything other than take her son and run.

"I wanted you but you were gone..." Oh, and it sounded like she was the bad person with that. "I left because I was scared. I had been attacked! You make it sound like I left for shits and giggles! Do you think I would have uprooted our son's life because I felt like it? No, not our son. My son." Her eyes narrowed angrily as she growled menacingly. The female was small, but she could do damage, especially in the state of rage she was in now.

Curling her lips, she looked at him. "If you really loved me, you wouldn't be prancing around with some... some..." trying hard not to say some very angry choice words in Russian (because she wanted him to understand the entire tirade), Valinta searched for their English counterpart. "Some whore because she was in a bad place!" Valinta screeched the last, and turned in disgust. "I can't believe this." she spat, angry with herself and with J'adore.

<style>
.valintaflower .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; color:#68713f;}
.valintaflower .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#68713f}
.valintaflower p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.valintaflower b {color:#68713f; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.valintaflower {background-color:#fdfdfd; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2OtpY.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; -moz-border-radius: 1em; border-radius: 1em; padding:230px 0px 5px 0px; border:2px solid #8f7f41; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8f7f41; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.valintaflower .separator{width:300px; border-bottom:2px dotted #8f7f41; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
300+

J'adore's heart had literally been ripped in two. He still cared for his almost mate deeply. But he couldn't go back now. He wanted Valinta to attack him, he wanted to feel physically what he felt mentally. He looked down in shame, trying to find the words that he knew were there, just stuck and refusing to come up. Gritting his teeth as he slandered his mate, J'adore calmly chose his words. 'I'm sorry'. That was far from all he said, but he quickly revised his words. He wasn't sure of anything any more. He had done his best. 'I'm sorry for not being there to protect you, I'm sorry for not having enough balls to move myself to Cercatori d'Arte for you, I'm sorry for trying making you come to AniWaya. I'm so, so sorry for not having the guts to visit you after the attack, for shying every time I reached the borders. I'm sorry for abandoning you and your son, and I'm god damn sorry that the only presents I ever got you were a poxy necklace that I thought would symbolise something and a daughter that left us as soon as she was born. It's all my fault and I accept that, and I. Am. Sorry. But please' he stressed, 'Please do not speak ill of Mizu, she's... he wouldn't bring up the pups, that would just be like throwing petrol onto a blazing inferno. 'She's had enough misfortune in her life, say she deserves it, we all derserve some crap in our lives at least once'. He was left breathless at the end of his speech, his eyes spewed tears and he shook his head in disbelief. 'I'm sorry for everything' J'adore said softly, 'Go. Go and live your life, join a pack, get a mate, have puppies and forget everything'. He lifted his hand to his shoulder, suddenly aware of the pain. 'When I said we all deserve crap... I meant I did. You deserve the best... Go back to Gunnar and raise him to be better than me, raise him like a proper man'. J'adore turned around, 'Goodbye'. His words were said softly. Making his way over to the stallion, he simply grabbed the creature's mane an tugged him forward, letting go as soon as the paced off he few more paces. He would only turn around if Valinta didn't want him to go, But it seemed that Valinta was another person who hated him.