i'm gonna give all my secrets [aw]ay
[html]

This is for anyone, regardless of whether your character knew Shaeniire or any of her children. Set in Halifax. Helix is in lupus form.

The great beast was tired. He had been heading east for so long, on the phantom of an idea that his mother was still alive. She would be well over ten years old now, if she was still alive she would be a respected elder of a pack. Or she might not. The idea worried the mutt endlessly, but he kept his anxiety to himself. It was too late to turn back now. Shae was here, he could feel it; if not her physically, her legacy was sure to be around this area. Shaeniire was always destined for something great, he knew that.

Shaeniire had come back to him, once, when she went crazy and imagined her brother at her birthing den the night her children had come into the world. Helix was in Varnayamen waiting for her, and she told him of her life in Jaded Shadows and the fact that his she was a lesbian who recently had six beautiful children. Helix always chuckled at her sexual orientation, never understanding why. He knew she loved someone very much and was worried of the repercussions of abandoning her young children. She was afraid she couldn’t ever face them again. Shae always did have a habit of running off the moment she was really needed, but Helix let it go. His mother was insane in her own way, and he thought that he was the only one who truly understood her. Helix was crazy too, so maybe that’s why they got along so well.

Helix had headed east, his destination being the city that cut through the sky. The old man was interested in human relics and never got the chance to see many. Ruling his old pack had kept him confined. Not that he minded, after all, he was the chosen leader of his family. Now that he had stepped down from power, though, it was time to investigate the things the man was interested in. Maybe he could find a home to finally settle down in too. Either way, Helix kept on walking, chestnut head lowered to the ground deep in thought.

[/html]
[html]
Voron is a returning wolf who used to be a member of DdM. Lupus form.

The thin black female padded - no, stumbled - across the uneven ground. She was much thinner than she had been this past winter, life away from the pack had not been good to her. Her once black coat was now ragged and dull, and her deep brown eyes disoriented. Skin and bones, the she-wolf was a pitiful picture. And that was just the outside - on the inside she was even more broken. She had left these lands on the edge of insanity, and she was returning after months of fighting her demons. A nearly overwhelming fear of water left her close to dehydration; the only thing she would drink from were small puddles.

Voron was returning now simply out of lonliness. Though she didn't have any especially close friends here, at least she had found companionship for the few short months before she left. Now she returned in hopes of finding a new pack to take her in. But first, she had to find a pack. Starvation and rough living had addled her senses, and sometimes she couldn't even see what was right in front of her. Like the large black and tan male who had just wandered into sight. Voron froze, head and tail lowered, as she watched the beast. Being too tired to run or fight, she merely hoped that he would not notice her.

[/html]
[html]

Sorry for the wait, I suck.

A rustle in the grass tore the male away from his noxious thoughts. The old man became instantly alert, hoping for either dinner or for company. A black ghost of a woman appeared before him, scared and thin. violet eyes attempted to catch chocolate looking up to see if she was a friend or foe. Interested in catching the woman’s attention, the hybrid let out a deep, rumbling laugh. She looked scared to death, and Helix was in the mood to be a shit disturber.

“You look like you just saw a ghost, little lady,” Helix said flirtatiously, unable to help himself. He didn’t give a damn about other males, but when it came to females, he was especially crazy. He never found a mate to settle down with so the male always ended up sleeping with his betas whenever he felt like it. Oh, the woes of an old king. “Come on over here,” the old man called out, his eyes flashing with a maniacal desire to ruin her day. “I don’t bite much, but I can’t if you want me to!” The old man laughed with a sick glee.

<style type="text/css">
.helixclouds-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.helixclouds b {font-weight:bold; color:#91707e; letter-spacing:1px}
.helixclouds p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.helixclouds-line {width:300px; border-bottom:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.helixclouds {margin:0 auto; background-color:#e7d8c9; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/30ldit1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 330px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8186a2; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #5d6d89; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Fae

[/html]
[html]

OOC: It's ok , I've been out of town for the last week. T.T I'm wayy behind.
Word Count: 197

The male saw her, turned to her. Voron shivered, shrinking back from his violet gaze. Never in her life had she felt so vulerable. She felt her weakness and hunger as a huge weight in her bones. She knew this old male could end her if he wished. “You look like you just saw a ghost, little lady,” he said to her. The black female flinched back from his words, the word “ghost” leaving a sour taste in her mouth. What could he know about ghosts?

“Come on over here, I don’t bite much, but I can if you want me to!”
Voron remained where she stood for a second, staring at the older male warily. She couldn't decide whether it would be more dangerous to flee, or to obey. Hesitantly, the wolf padded towards him, her tail held low and eyes on the ground. She was no threat, and was trying to show that with her body language. At the back of her mind lurked another threat posed by a male, but she doubted that any male would find her emaciated body attractive enough for rape.

"Who are you?" she murmured quietly.

<style type="text/css">
.voroncc b {font-weight:bold; color:#f2e0e3; letter-spacing:1px; }
.voroncc .ooc { font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.voroncc p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.voroncc {margin:0px auto; width:380px; background-color:#450c0c; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/2h3pg80.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#e77989; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Sorry for the delay! I didn’t have an ounce of Helix inspiration until today :p Also, if you have any ideas where you want this thread to go just let me know.

Oh, this girl was no fun.

Helix cackled as she came towards him, pathetic and small. He shook his head in false disappointment. The ebony female asked who he was, and the man only laughed harder. “I’m just Helix,” he said, his laughter making his grin almost too big for his face. This little girl was so tiny, so vulnerable, and yet standing before her was a massive hybrid that could take her on any day, starving or not. And he was taunting her, making her feel like shit. The man loved it.

“What are you doing all alone out here? Don’t you have a pack to attend to?” Helix was so secluded his whole life that he never really understood the idea that canines could rough it out by themselves without a pack. Helix didn’t technically understand that he was a loner too, in his mind he was just passing through.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly27 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f48335; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #254e27; }
.freebjuly27 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly27 {margin:0 auto; width:484px; background-color:#04b96a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/7YD8K.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 140px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0b052c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebjuly27 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebjuly27 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
Table by Alli! <3

[/html]
[html]

OOC: Umm, I have no idea where to take this. XD I'm ok with pretty much anything though.
Word Count: 240

“I'm just Helix,” the large hybrid said, his laughter making her flinch away from him. Voron wished that she could run, but knew that her emaciated frame could not carry her away from this seemingly unhinged male fast enough. The female saw a form behind Helix for a split second. Her brother. He was standing there, watching her with an amused expression on his face. His pelt was dripping, but the water left no mark on the ground. Voron blinked and the image was gone.

The black female stared past the large hybrid's shoulder for a moment, wondering why her brother's ghost chose to appear now. Maybe it was a sign, but if so she had no idea what he was trying to tell her. Finally the she-wolf forced her gaze back to the living male still standing in front of her. Somehow he seemed less threatening now, as if visions of the dead could chase away her fears of the living. “I don't have a pack anymore,” she said, meeting Helix's gaze for a second. “I left before they could drive me out.” Feeling somewhat braver, Voron forced her breathing to slow and tried to calm her heart rate. “I've been alone before, I'm not afraid of solitude.” If only I were truly alone, she thought, but Cheron's ghost rarely leaves me in peace.

<style type="text/css">
.voroncc b {font-weight:bold; color:#f2e0e3; letter-spacing:1px; }
.voroncc .ooc { font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.voroncc p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.voroncc {margin:0px auto; width:380px; background-color:#450c0c; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/2h3pg80.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#e77989; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]