rise & shine; today's the day we begin to live
[html]

Anyone, any number. This post sucks; sorry.

Tybalt knew he should stay close to his parents, especially in these first few days in this new location. But his restlessness and curiosity got the best of him. He wanted to explore his new world, to find the mysterious source of all the misty fog that overhung the territory most times. Careful to not wake his parents, the 5 month old quietly made his way away from the side of his mother. She was a sweet female, and he knew if he was gone too long he would cause her to worry. Blue eyes found the form of his father; the ashen male might calm his mother, understanding the child only wanted to know his surroundings. Silently, Ty hoped this would be the case and that he wouldn't return to a yelling.

The pale puppy chose his footing carefully, creeping away from his parents as quietly as he could. When he was sufficiently out of sight, he stopped, looking around at the foreign forest with the sense of adventure giving him shivers. He knew the lake was the epicenter of the mysterious vapor, but he wanted to see for himself if there was something more sinister at its heart. The half-grown boy was looking for a thrill, anything to make his heart pump and course adrenaline through his veins. With a nose to the air, and a tail wagging as a signaling flag behind him, Tybalt set off to find the lake and possible adventure.

The fog was getting thicker, swirling around his legs as he moved gracefully through it. It wasn't so thick that he couldn't see where he was going or the way back. He felt confident that he wasn't going to get lost, and in that these were not the packlands he belonged to, he also felt confident that someone would run across him sometime that he could simply ask where he was and if they could lead him to his parents. The first body of water he came across was a small stream, bubbling over rocks covered with moss and lapping at the muddy bank when it splashed. The male scrambled up to it, his front paws covered by the icy liquid. As the weather changed, the water was getting colder and colder. He was surprised to find it this cold, though. Dunking his muzzle into the water, he lapped greedily.
[/html]
She'd hurt lucifer. She hated herself for that. In her patetic attempt to hurt herself, she'd stabbed him instead. Figuratively and literally. She'd taken care of him, then retreated to her pack, the pack she belonged to, the pack he'd joined, then left when she insulted him. She'd done nothing but ill to the male she loved. And once again, her child was missing. the boy seemed to have his father's- his birth father's- wandering spirit.

She hadn't seen anyone in a while- she'd stayed mostly secluded lately. She missed her son desperately. missed her mate desperatley. A scent came to her. Storm. She straightened. With her mate gone, she'd been walking the borders, trying to pick up the slack, since it was her fault he'd left. She approached cautiously.

She didn't recognize the pup, but it smelled strongly of Storm. She studied it before approaching. Hello there, little one. Was she really that young once? Or Dierdre? Dierdre...she missed the white babe. Her baby girl. Whatcha doin' so far from home?
[html]

Ty is actually from Clouded Tears; I made a typo in my first post that said he wasn’t from the pack. My mistake – sorry. And thanks for joining me. Smile

His ears quirked, irritated with the noise that made them twitch and quiver. He wasn’t alone in this forest and fog. Obviously there were other wolves roaming around the lands; he was new and didn’t expect anyone to realize that he belonged there quite yet. No one except the scary leader with red eyes, the guy his parents had known in the past somehow, had made themselves known to the brown-splotched pup. Of course, he didn’t’ expect the whole pack to rally just for his little family’s arrival. He was someone surprised that he hadn’t met anyone so far, though. Their old pack was tighter, and Ty had at least known the names and vague personalities of each – which to avoid, which would play, which would tolerate his existence for a brief time.

Water dripped from his small muzzle, pink tongue licking the water away distractedly. Who was that? Ty waited until his eyes could make out the form of the female wolf through the fog. It took a still moment, body tight – he was holding his breath a little. He knew he wasn’t supposed to be away from his parents, especially in these first few days. Silently the youth hoped it wasn’t an angry parent come to scold him for traveling too far away from their protective sides.

It wasn’t. Instead it was an unfamiliar wolf, a female. He wasn’t sure whether to be relieved or not. Consequently, conflicting emotions coursed through his veins. Until the female spoke, that is. Ty smiled slightly nervously, nodding to the female’s greeting. “I’m exploring the territory. I figured there was something to all this fog and I mean to figure out what it is.” He smiled more easily; he would not speak about his parents unless she asked. He didn’t want to get sent back yet. “Do you know what it’s from?”

[/html]
The fog? She shrugged lghtly. The fogs always been here, as long as I have. I just figure it's the ghosts of the past, being restless. She din't really, but she wnted to tease the boy a little. She liked pups, especially when they weren't hers. She did miss her pups, though.

She gave him a reassuring smile. She didn't wanna scare the tyke, just amuse herself a little. I'm Deuce Rhiannon.