Irreplaceable
[html]

Adonia stood in the field with her horse, a beauty in her eyes. The horse still had a lot of work but she was coming along well.

The wind was going in all directions today making it a fine summer day, the blue skies were free of most clouds and Adonia couldn't be happier. She was happy to finally have someone to call her own, and he was a fine gentleman to her. Her only dilemma now was naming the fine horse before her. While she thought of a name she groomed her coat. What Adonia loved most about the horse was her gentle demeanor, and toleration for being groomed. She wasn't a hundred percent compliant, giving a few kicks, but Adonia learned to move quick around horses.

"Now now..." She would say in a soft soothing voice as she continued to groom the mare. "...what should I name you?" She said softly again as she came to the front of her horse, "..Adela...?" She questioned the horse. It was a name that meant noble in both Spanish, as her name too was Spanish. It was odd how she wasn't of such an origin, but her father new many languages roaming Europe and all, and the name was something he liked for his daughter. He would tell Adonia how she was his pretty princess. The thoughts flooded her and she found herself putting her head to the horses letting out a soft sigh as she let out a soft saddened sigh. "...oh father.." she whispered.

<style>
.adonia-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.adonia-a01 b {color:#A3BED8;}
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
ooc- i'll just assume that she's in Optime form?

Ookami was just heading down to the stable when he saw Adonia and her mare. He smiled, she seemed to love her new horse. He shifted into his Optime form and jogged towards her. He heard her going through names, then a sudden change in mood shocked him. She seemed to be thinking of her father. He lowered his ears and walked up behind her. He wrapped his arms around her waist. "You okay Adonia?" He whispered it gently. He hoped he didn't startle her or anything.

Ookami was thinking that Adonia and him could have a nice conversation. Though they were mates there was still a lot about Adonia that Ookami had yet to know. He knew that Adonia could be shy, but he was hoping that she would open up to him. If not then he wouldn't mind, he loved Adonia for who she was. Someday he would know Adonia inside and out, he would know every little detail of her past and she, his. She already knew quite a bit about him though. He had already told her about the 'Shadow-shifters.' At least he thought he did. "Do you want to talk about it?" Perhaps that would be a good starting statement to the converstaion he was wanting to have.
She was enjoying the calm of the horse and nearly could nod off despite her slightly saddened demeanor. She heard the grass rustling grass, but thought nothing off it until a sudden touch hit her and she gasped, startled. It wasn't but a second that she realized it was Ookami. A light smile came to her and she shook her head no, "I'm fine.." She said, but it seemed he insisted on wanting to know, and in truth he had the right to know her business. The two were mates now, and she needed to learn to share her emotions better. She turned to face him putting her arms around his neck and hugging him before he spoke again asking if she wished to speak about her thoughts. That was around the time Adela decided to walk away from the two, Adonia allowed it, as she was now done with brushing her anyway.

She pulled her head away from Ookami's shoulder and looked into his eyes for a moment giving a half smile, "I guess.." she began, "I was just thinking of my Father...I miss him, and he's so far away now and I wonder how he's doing...the same with my brother...my entire family really.." She then slowly released her grip on the straw colored male and looked down solemnly. "I would say me leaving was a big mistake, but it lead me to you...and you've been the best thing in my life...except my daddy..." When she said except my daddy she looked up with a playful smile on her face then she gave a quick kiss to him. "I'm just joking mi amor." Her arms then went around him and she gave him a large hug.
Ookami smiled when she hugged him and he hugged her back, letting out a happy little sigh. Ookami listened as she explained why she seemed down. "Oh.. Perhaps you should visit them? Maybe we could go together." He grinned, half jokingly. Though he wouldn't mind traveling. He laughed at her joke and smiled at the kiss. He pulled her closer to him and held her tight. He gave her a little kiss and smiled. "I love you." He grinned, he would say it everytime they spoke to eachother.

His thoughts drifted back to visiting Adonia's family. That would be fun. They could finish training the horses and ride them. It would be just the two of them, on a little get away. He grinned, that would be very nice. He gave her another kiss, "Have you decided on a name for your horse yet?" He smiled, glad that she liked her gift, "We should start training them soon." It would be a tough job, especially since he hadn't the slightest idea on how to train horses. He knew how to ride, but he didn't think that would be enough. Maybe he could train them his own way, just like how he hunts his own way. Then one day him and Adonia could teach other people how to train horses in some strange way.. That is of course if Adoina didn't know how to train horses. He didn't really know what she was capable of when it came to horses. Guess he would find out soon enough.
Adonia smiled to her mate and enjoyed his kisses, she even gave a light 'mm' then blushed and nuzzled her nose to his as she closed her eyes leaning more into his body. "...it would be hard to visit my family...they are across the ocean." Her voice was soft but serious, "It would be a long journey...too far really." Her muzzle moved away to look into his handsome eyes. "I love you too!" She nearly squeeled with joy wiggling within his grasp before enjoying another blissful kiss from him. Her attention was taken away from them to her horse and his, "Of course they need training...I'm working on Adela...that's what I named her, and so far she's very compliant for a wild horse...I almost wonder if she had been owned before and maybe her owner passed away or lost her...who knows, but she's got a bit of a wild streak when grooming her."

She was done talking she wanted to be all of Ookami with the way he held onto her hips earlier somehow excited a side she didn't know existed. "You're such a great male!" She mused again all over him.
"We could always take a boat." He grinned, he had never been on one, or even seen one before. He'd only heard of them. Supposedly it was how quite a few people got to the 'Souls lands. He chuckled at her 'mm' and smiled. I love you too! He smiled, it was so wonderful to hear those words. He listened to her speak. "That's what I was thinking.. The stallion is really docile too. Though he looks like he likes to run... Him and Adela seem close, I wonder if maybe they were owned together." He suggested it, "I haven't thought of a name for him yet." He smiled, he had been thinking a lot about one, but couldn't find one he liked.

He laughed at her comment, "And you are a great one as well!" He smiled, kissing her again. She was so lovely, he loved just holding her in his arms. He made the kiss last a little longer and when he pulled away he rested his forhead on her's and looked into her eyes. They were always so amazing to him. He felt like he could get lost in them. He loosened his grip on her only for a second, just to readjust it. He closed his eyes as he hugged her.
She wasn't sure about going back to her homeland, mainly because of her father's mate but if he wanted to meet her family who was she to deny him? Still she wasn't quite ready to go there, "We'll go one day...I'm just not ready to go back there, yet..." Her head moved away and down in embarrassment and shame.

Adonia looked back to the stallion when he mentioned him, he was very similar to the mare in looks but was stockier and bigger. She gave a smile back to Ookami, "He's quite a prancer, or well, he was today." She laughed a little then added, "You'll think of a good one, I'm sure." Her voice was soft and encouraging as she looked back into his eyes, hers having a happy spark not yet willing to let go despite the heat of the sun upon her darker fur.

She burst into laughter when he said she was a good male too, "Do you mean female?" Her tail began to wag before he planted his kiss upon her lips once more. Her body felt a tingle go down her spine as he held it longer than the last. A sigh of enjoyment released from her as they parted wishing for more but was too shy to make the forward motion. Their foreheads met and she looked into his eyes again, hers more lite up than the stars it seemed. A larger smile grew upon her features before she closed her eyes allowing his touch to be lost upon her.

"Why does this feel so good?" She asked aloud letting her thoughts float outwardly to him. "It's like I'm lost but found.." A light giggle came after her words, then she opened her eyes again to see if his were open, if so she would blush and smile again.
XD! I thought it said mate.!

He smiled as she looked down. He took his hand and gently lifted her chin so he was looking into her eyes. He kissed her gently. "That's fine, when your ready we can go." He smiled, he didn't need to meet her family anytime soon, he wasn't worried about waiting a while. He couldnt stop looking at her. Ever since they had become mates he had felt closer to her then ever. He just want to he with her and to stare into her eyes twenty-four seven. He grinned.

"Yes, quite a showoff." He smiled as laughed slightly, "I hope or else his name is going to he Stallion and I don't think he would quite like that name." He laughed, of course if he could figure out what stallion meant in another language that sounded good he could just use that. His name meant 'wolf.' He was probably just named that because his mother couldn't think of a name for her strange son. That would be almost the same case with Ookami, he can't think of a name for the male.

Her comment made her laugh, guess he didn't think to hard on a compliment for her. "Whatever, they both have 'male' in them!" He laughed some more, "You're the best female! How's that?!" He continued to laugh, boy he messed that up. He stopped his laughter and just smiled at his mate. The word still sounded strange to him. He hadn't known Adonia for very long, yet they were already mates. But everything felt so right. Like it was just supposed to be this way.

His eyes were closed when she asked her question. "Hmp... That's love for you honey." He smiled, "I know exactly what you mean..." He let out a happy sigh. He peaked open his eyes to see if she was looking at him or not. He let out a chuckle as he saw her eyes open. He kissed her lightly, feeling shivers run from his toes to his head. He had never ever felt like this before. Never gotten shivers like that. Now that he felt them he didn't ever want to not feel it.