Songs Of Glory
[html]
Under clear blue skies, our voices rise in songs of glory

Word Count:: 000 || OOC:: Hullo!

It had been a few days since Galileo and Gemma had met with Valinta. They had discussed pack ideas and everything seemed to be falling together. All three had decided to coral members and then scope out some territory before the whole pack met up to discuss ranks and laws. Galileo knew that this would take some time but he was willing to wait. His first plan was to go to Aslan, it was a long shot as the boy was attached to his 'Aylar' and vice versa. Io would hate him even more. It was in times like these that Galileo wished he had Iven with him to aid in his deeds. Though it may have made things worse if Iven was around to toy with Io. The gentleman was pretty sure she hated his guts too.

He sat quitely outside his shop, sitting on the little brick wall he had fixed. The maintenance he had performed on the house wasn't the best, but it was good enough to hold up until he made his move. Hopefully. Apep was again hidding in his corner of the old house and Galileo had left him to his own devices while he waited for his nephew. It was a peaceful scene, glancing out onto the square, the wind blowing about softly. For the gentleman it was the perfect time to calm his mind before a huge proposal.

<style>
.galtxt .lyrics {font-size:22px; font-weight:bold; font-family: 'Syncopate' , arial, serif; letter-spacing:-1px; word-spacing:4px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:center;}
.galtxt-box {background-image:url(http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/1855/galileoava.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:200px; height:200px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.galtxt {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.galtxt p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.galtxt p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.galtxt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.galtxt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.galtxt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>[/html]
It was that time again. Time to go visit his uncle, well his half uncle as he now knew. Aslan didn't want to walk, he really didn't feel like it. It was quite a ways a way too. He put on a halter and lead onto his pure black horse and hopped onto her back. He had been practing this with her for quite a while. She now would respond to his voice commands. He taught her things in Turkish because he didn't know what they were in english. He trotted over to Io, kissing her upon her cheek he smiled, "Goodbye Aylar, I shall be home soon." He smiled and told his horse to canter.

He headed towards Cercatori D'Arte on a steady pace, he trotted most of the way but when the mare wanted to he let her canter. He had done a good job staying on, he had practiced balancing a lot. Finally he made it to the CdA's lands and he thought about stopping at the borders, but figured he was welcome here by Galileo. He told the mare to canter and he went to where Galileo was. "Hello Galileo." He smiled as he slid off the mare's back. "How are you doing?" He unclipped the lead on his horse's halter and shooed her away. She trotted off and started grazing. He pulled his thoughts away from the mare and looked back at his uncle. "What are we going to do today?" Aslan had gotten an early start this morning, by now it was about noon.
[html]

As his nepehew approached, Galileo sat up. 'I'm doin' fine' he mumbled softly, patting the wall to the right of him. He grimaced slightly at the sight of yet another horse, but kept his mouth shut. After all it was only a bloody horse. As his nephew asked him their agenda he shrugged, 'Nothing'. Today was about more important things. The gentleman stood up, rolling his shoulders to wake himself up and looked around. Nobody was about, though to be on the safe side her turned around and slowly made for his house. Kicking the door open he moved inside and seated himself in one of the large battered armchairs, gesturing for Aslan to seat himself in the other.

'I want to speak to you about something'. He would in no way force the boy to join with him however. The trio had set five as the minimum founders they would need and they already had four, Galileo himself, Gemma, Valinta and Valinta's son, who was of age. He supposed that the girls would be able to coax another member into the group. 'Sit' he said gently, leaning forward so that he sat bent over with his forearms resting on his legs. He kept his gaze down, glancing up ever so often to the boy to check he was paying attention.

<style>
.galtxt .lyrics {font-size:22px; font-weight:bold; font-family: 'Syncopate' , arial, serif; letter-spacing:-1px; word-spacing:4px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:center;}
.galtxt-box {background-image:url(http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/1855/galileoava.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:200px; height:200px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.galtxt {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.galtxt p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.galtxt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>[/html]
Aslan smiled, "That is good." He saw Galileo pat the wall next to him and Aslan walked over to it. He sat down and stared at his horse. It felt strange being around Galileo. Perhaps because, even though they were family, they never really saw eachother that much. All his other family he saw pretty much everyday. It had always been like that. Aslan's attention snapped back to his uncle when he said they were doing nothing. He cocked his head as he glanced at Galileo. He didn't ask why, just waited for the male to explain himself. Aslan's eyes followed Galileo as he stood up. He watched as the male made his way to his house.

Aslan shrugged to himself and stood up as well. He whistled to his mare and she came cantering over. He clipped the lead onto her halter and tied her to a sterdy post. "Stay here girl." He jogged up to the house. He walked inside, shutting the door behind him. 'I want to speak to you about something' Aslan cocked his head, what could it be? Did he not want to teach Aslan anymore? He sat down in the chair when his uncle told him to and looked at him questioningly. He saw that his uncle wasn't looking directly at him, only glancing up every so often. "What is it Galileo?" Aslan wanted to ask lots of more questions but decided it would be best for his uncle to tell him when he was ready.

Aslan sat back with his back to the chair and waited patiently. Looking around he could tell that Galileo had done some construction. He kept his ears perked up, ready to snap his attention back to the male as soon as he decided to speak. He looked around, admiring the house, waiting for him to talk.
[html]

Galileo looked up, his blumine eyes boring into his nephew's. 'I'm making a pack' his words were blunt and toneless. 'Or at least, I think I am'. He looked down again, his hands gripped onto each other tightly. 'It's still in it's planning stage, but right now it's me and two girls, Gemma and Valinta'. Valinta was to be his equal and Gemma his follower. 'I wanted to know if you wanted to join'. He never raised his head through out his speech, his eyes stayed down, glaring at a dark knot in the wooden floor boards. 'It's based on family'. He didn't want to say too much, he still didn't know much about it either.

Times like these he really wished Iven were around. The male was bullish and blunt, perfect for news breaking (and bones). He was similar to Galileo in some respects, he had a similar attitude. And while he was a few inches shorter than the gentleman, his mind had been focused on brute strength rather than finesse. 'I understand if you don't want to come, I mean... Io would kill me'. He'd seen how she'd gotten over Iven and Sarajevo, loosing Aslan wouldn't upset her, but it would sure as hell piss her off. And Galileo was already her prime target. Though the basis of her current anger was questionable.

<style>
</style>[/html]
As soon as he heard his uncle begin to talk, Aslan looked right at him. His words were shocking.. He wanted Aslan to go? It was based on family? He thought for a moment. He couldn't bare the idea of leaving Aylar, Guzel, Sara and the pups. He had just gotten more family members, he couldn't loose them! But then again, would he be loosing Galileo if he said no? He didn't want to move permently, maybe they could work something out.

Suddenly a thought came into his head. "Galileo, I came here looking for you to teach me things that my mother can not." It sounded weird not calling his mother, Aylar. "If I come with you, I help to get things started within this pack you think you are making, could you still teach me those things? I will stay for as long as my mother will allow it. As long as you give me permission to leave your pack lands whenever I want to visit my family." He took a deep breath, "I will tell my mother about your offer, tell her what the reasons I have to go and if she allows me I will, but you have to promise me those things. The only reason my mother allowed me to come to see you was so that you could teach me things. I think that perhaps if I lived with, or closer, to you then it would help me to learn better. I am sure that my mother will not have a problem with that. I would want to visit her once every two weeks for two days. Then I shall come back to your pack... If that sounds okay to you then I shall tell my mother about it.. If not, then I can not accept your offer."

Aslan's voice was serious the whole time. He stared right at his uncle, even though Galileo would not look at him. He was determined to not loose Aylar. He just couldn't. Aylar had taken him in when his mother died and she had been a mother to him. Guzel was too. He would only stay for as long as Aylar told him he could, perhaps only until they moved to another pack. He wanted his uncle to teach him the things that his mother told him he needed to be taught. But he didn't want to loose anyone in the process. He nodded his head, happy with the terms he had laid out for Galileo. If he refused these conditions then Aslan would not speak of this meeting, if he did accept them then he would talk to Io about it.
[html]

Galileo listened to Aslan's clauses. He nodded, plainfaced and silent. 'I agree' he stood, reaching into his pocket for his flask. The taste of absinthe was welcome. He saw no problem with the boy's terms, they were fair and that was all Galileo asked. Even if the boy only stayed for a short while at least he wouldn't be going back to the girls, who had probably already recruited more, empty handed. He was supposed to be one of the leaders and it would be stupid if he came up with nothing.

Galileo looked up, his face stoney. 'Go home, speak with your mother' he paused, 'And come back here when she's given an answer. Do not let her push you around'. His words were stern, he knew Io could be a manipulative bitch when she wanted to be, and even he had fallen to her games a few times, so he didn't hold up much hope of Aslan winning an arguement against her. Because the only person Io couldn't and wouldn't argue with was their mother. 'Give her everything you've got and don't give in'. Maybe Io would agree without a fight,or maybe there would be an arguement and the she would reconsider. Either way he would make sure he got Aslan on his side.

<style>
</style>[/html]