Looking About
Lunatoke looked up at the sky, the bright blue sky. Not for a few seven days had Lunatoke felt this happy. Flicking her ears to the sound of now more familiar creatures called horses, she stopped and let the air ruffle her ear fur.
She had just become an Aniwayan not seven days ago, and still wasn't sure what to do. After the fire, she had decided to run. After running, she met a loner who suggested she join a pack. Now that she'd done so, what was Lunatoke to do?
Ayasha was returning home from a patrol when she spotted someone she had never seen in AniWaya before. The female was black and obviously new here since that characteristic scent that AniWaya had was very faint and new. She grinned. So this was a new member. She wanted to make the female feel welcome.

So she approached her. Hi there! I’m Ayasha. What’s your name? Your new here, right? She asked politely but excitedly. Her head cocked to the side as she waited for the female’s answer. I can show you around if you want. I’m a scout so I know the territory really well. Even though she was in Optime form, her tail still wagged eagerly.

She hoped that this female would be her friend. Even with what had happened to Shiloh, Ayasha still believed that wolves and other canines were good and that the male that attacked Shiloh was a fluke. Her opinion would likely stay the same, that most canines were good and didn’t want to harm others. That was after all her experience so far. So why would that change? Is there anything at all that you need? I’d love to help you. She was sincere with her offer.