Golden Feathers cont.
backdated to directly after the older GD thread

The Austral man grabbed the reigns of the one horse he had not stabled and brought Faith around the side of the stables, the Clydesdale mare stayed with himself and Analise during the night instead of the other horses, such was their way of things. Faith stomped a hoof and nickered quietly from her great high, moving her massive but slim head forwards to snuffle about his ears and made them twitch. He chuckled and batted her head away. The black mare instead focused on the much smaller female wolf. Faith was incredibly relaxed around wolves despite them being predators, she knew that as long as Leon was around that no one would hurt her.

She snuffled at the young golden female, her soft velvety lips moving back and forth gently against her fur as though nibbling at her. He smiled and crossed his arms over his chest and nodded towards his horse,

"If you wish, you may ride her back to my home."
[html]
Wasn't totally sure if we were going to do a short one or just cut it off. So I wrote a little response just incase.

Saxif chuckled lightly as the horse took her fur into her lips. It was a strange feeling being seemingly liked by another creature. She was so use to just being around wolves and treating other creatures as food that it was exciting knowing that was not the case here. She patted the horse gently. When Leon offered for her to ride her though she tensed. I haven’t been on a horse before. I don’t know what I would have to do. The fear was apparent in her voice. She had decided she liked horses but didn’t think she was ready to ride one. She looked up at the earthy wolf with her golden eyes filled with worry. She knew she would eventually have to learn how to ride a horse; it seemed to be a requirement for her as an AniWayan hunter. She swallowed the lump of fear and let out the question. Could you show me how?

<style type="text/css">
.saxifwind-ooc {padding:10px 5px 0px 5px; font-style:oblique; font-family: modern; font-size:11px; text-align:center}
.saxifwind-ooc i {font-weight:italic; color:#ff9999; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxifwind b {font-family: comic sans; font-size:16px; font-weight:bold; color:#ff9999; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxifwind p {font-family: roman; font-size:14px; text-indent:8px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.saxifwind {margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... -1-1-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 5px 225px 5px; color:#B2B1B2; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21241c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
2+

He sensed the apprehension and stress welling up inside the young woman before it had even shown on her face, he was intuitive like that and at times was almost empathic in his working out of others feeling, but still her fear caused his smile to falter into a considering half frown, earthen tail flicked in a type of sadness that this should cause her such distress, the very thing that he was so passionate about and loved so much. The large mare nodded her head up and down happily, she was glad to have attention lavished upon her glorious self,

"Si senorita, I can be showing you how." he said softly as Faith snorted loudly, clearing her nose and an answering snort coming from the stables followed by a muffled whinny. The man stepped closer to Saxif, gripped her waist in his huge paws and gently lifted her up, Faith helped him some by lowering herself down as much as she could. He placed her on the black mare's back with a leg resting on either side of Faith's spine. The mare held her head high and proudly as though royalty had just been placed upon her back and pawed at the dirt impatiently, eager to be off and away, the man smiled up and Saxif and wrapped her paws in Faith's mane, he felt it a strange change to be looking up at someone for once,

"Faith is understanding Spanish language, for you Izquierda is meaning Left, Derecha is meaning right, Dejar is Stop and Ir hacia delante is go forwards. She is being born the same day as me and I train her from when she is old enough. no horse is safer than she, smarter than normal she is being and she, if need being, will give her life in place of yours." The man clicked his tongue and gave the command to go forwards, the mare obeyed.
[html]

250+

When the broad hands of the male gripped her waist she was caught off-guard even though she had asked for a lesson. The next thing she knew she was atop the back of the dark horse. She gasped and grasped the mare’s neck in sudden fear. Leon was quick to reposition the frightened girl that made her slightly more at unease. He seemed to speak quickly, her slight panic distorting the words of the male. As she tried to pay attention, the next thing she knew he made the mare move forward. As the large hips shifted behind her she felt her unsteadiness, she had never ridden any kind of creature not even her friends or uncles or father. She already forgot the instructions given to her and the fear had become too much as she felt herself sliding.

She let go bracing for impact before the fall even happened. It was what had actually caused the fall, her letting go. She managed to avoid a face plant into the dirt with her hands but her chest hit hard as her leg still slid off the mare. She wheezed from the blow but was quick to stand. She brushed off her fur. Yup… not for me. It was quite apparent she was ready to flee but didn’t want to be rude. Um… goodnight? She said as she carefully backed away, her face hot from embarrassment and her heart beating from the fear brought fall. She turned and was about to literally run when her shoulders slumped. She didn’t know where she was headed, so she remained motionless.

<style type="text/css">
.saxiftribe-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.saxiftribe b {font-weight:bold; color:#5f3f28; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxiftribe p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.saxiftribe {margin:0 auto; background-color:#242912; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/34xpa49.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 510px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#787d64; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21241c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]