Brother Mine
Backdated to yesterday

The snowy female walks the borders of this pack that was foreign to her with concern and worry, she hadn't seen her father in a long time and was beginning to wonder if he had gone off again and left her alone a second time. The thought made her want to curl up in a larval position on the floor and cry. She had been through so much to try and follow him where he went that for him to disappear on her now seemed incredibly cruel and mocking of him. The young whorish woman sniffled quietly as she wandered the borders of Phoenix Valley.

Eventually despair and her own loneliness forced her head skywards and a mixture of a coyotes yapping call and a wolfs keening howl came from her maw, seeking companionship from anyone in the area. Now that she had called, Gemma sunk to her knees in the grass and then her butt and she pulled her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them.
[html]

The male knew that he needed to get back in action from where Lucifer’s attack nearly killed him. The healing of the broken ribs was what hurt the worst by far. The male moved slowly like he was older then what the male really was. The ear and half moved around upon his head, as the male picked up the scent of a member of the occult pack. Noah would never think about turning away a member of the pack that his father called “home” Seeing the female seated upon the ground the male moved closer slowly sniffing the air between the two of them as he moved closer, those eyes…the silver male shudder he knew those eyes. Stopping with a nice wide distance between the two of them, Noah felt sick to her stomach, but pushed past as he gave a soft bark. ”Need Help?” The silver male could feel the sick feeling twisting up in his stomach, he knew his father was sick…would be be sick enough…could he be sick enough?

[/html]
She didn't have to wait long for someone to come along and answer her call which cheered the white coywolf up ever so slightly. The male that hobbled along to greet her was sable colored and moved as though he were either very old or in a lot of pain, his eyes were two distinctive blues, he had a lot of scars about him and looked generally beat up as well as having the bottom half of a leg missing which alarmed her slightly. She had no idea of how gentle a man Noah really was and how kind and caring he could be to her. She lowered her ears and head submissively as obviously to her this man was a veteran warrior of this pack.

"Sorry to disturb you. I'm Gemma Sawtooth, I'm looking for my father Lucifer Sawtooth, I was told he likes to hang around here. I just hope he hasn't left me again." The woman's voice was soft and quiet and holding just a small amount of upset feelings. Abandonment did not suit her well.
[html]

A warrior he was not, however he would not change her thoughts nor tell her how he was too much of a chicken to attack the black monster back. He gave the female the room that she needed however as soon as she spoke her name the male felt sick, sick and fate. The male felt the knot growing in his stomach as he looked her over, a few time with a nod of his head. ”Dead.” The Valley member felt that it was only the one word that was needed to answer her question, he would not run her off for being one of Lucifer spawns, after all he was one of them and yet here he stood, a proud member that Jefferson had feared that he was no better than his mother or father. Noah was not able to understand why she seemed so upset over the fact that the monster was not around, but really what had gotten him was that she said ‘again” like she had been around him before. Noah was standing there trying to appear like the strong male that he wanted to be.”Killed.”

[/html]
The male looked her over before answering her question with the worst word she could imagine being paired with her father. The woman gasped and drew back from the sable scarred man, her hands moving to cover her mouth in shock and horror before the tears began to well up,

"What?! Nononon he can't be dead." The woman's mind was overcome by her grief, the one thing she had aspired towards, what had kept her going over the last two years was gone and now she had..nothing, nothing at all. Killed? But who would have wanted to kill him, Gemma knew nothing of the females he had raped or the torture he had inflicted upon this pack.
[html]OC:Sorry I rambled...and to make matter better I have been running on 3 hours of sleep and it's now almost 3 am

Noah was not sure of what to think of this female she acted so pure, so caring here she was trying to find her father, she seemed to care so deeply about him. How was another question that was left up in the air and the male had not knew that she was breed and raised to be his little sex toy, and thank god he didn’t. Noah would been sickened, he wouldn’t push her away more of take her under his wing and try to teach her that was not what family did. It was sad the shame that his black father had brought upon the name. Though…Noah did want to make a new name for the Sawtooth’s, but he wasn’t doing that great of a job at that either, but he wasn’t out raping females or stocking them either.

The coward tryied to find the words of what to say, he knew that telling her that it was a happy moment knowing that he was dead just didn’t feel like something she would want to hear from him. The male did not want to say he was sorry that the back devil was dead, he wasn’t he was glad that daemon was dead…just sad it had to take the body of his father also. ”Yes Miss.” The male said to her with out missing a beat.”Had Dues.” Or something like that, he never really had to face the music for what he had done to all the females in these lands.

[/html]
The pale woman's head fell forwards into her hands as the tears kept coming, there was a hole in her heart now that was seeping with anger, regret and grief. Lucifer was dead, what purpose did she have now? She might as well ask this warrior to kill her as well so she could be at peace. The young woman was unstable mentally, this was the world of Lucifer although the female did not see this, now that he was gone her mind was splintering even more into icey cold sharp shards.

She looked up from her hands with hatred and anger in her eyes, whoever it was she would hurt them, hurt them like they had done to her father. She eyed the scarred male with a fiery passion and growled low in her throat, rising to her knees and dragging her knife from her satchel. "Was it you?! Did you hurt my daddy!" She all but screamed at him.
[html]

The silver male watched the lady cry about someone that had everything that was coming to him, well earned. The weak male stood his ground as if there was nothing wrong with him other then the missing leg. He wanted to laugh in the female’s face about how upset she was over the death of such a heartless monster. "No.” The male watched her draw out the knife, he kept an eye on her knife while trying to stand his own ground. ”I could never.” There was many of times that he wished that he could have hurt the black monster, but there was something about hurting his own father.

[/html]
lol fail pooost

Now she rose to her feet, angry growls getting louder with every passing second, the woman was normally not a violent one, nay she had hardly ever hurt anyone in her life not even Gabriel who had beat her so cruelly and caused the death of her pups, not Chaizay who though he had saved her life, kept her contained within that bachelor pack as a slave for them to use at their leisure. His answers only served to infuriate her further but his last words sparked curiosity in her, what would prompt such an answer, so she asked in a snarling voice,

"Why, what could he have possibly been to you." Not once did t cross her mind that she was looking at her own sibling, her half brother born of another female than her but with Lucifer's genes making up half of them and his blood running through both their veins.
[html]

IT was not hard to see that rage was running though the females body, he was hoping that he would be able to control the female and keep her father’s hot headed temper in control. The silver male scowled at her ”His temper.” He looked at her knowing that she was without a question really his flesh and blood that temper, those eyes. The silver male would not allow her to harm anyone in the pack, so he knew that he could not say the name of the killer that was a hero to Noah, but a villain in her eyes by the looks of it. ”Beat me badly.” The monster was the reason he couldn’t hardly talk, the reason why really he was so backwards about trusting others. ”Left my brother auh-auh-and I for death” Ahh the found memoirs of being a pup. Jazper tried everything that he could to provide for him and Tal. ”Raped pack members” The male huffed, the more he talked about crime the more upset he became.”Could go on?” He offered up to her but he was sure that she had gotten the hint that her dear daddy was not the angel that she had him figured out to be.

Oc: Fail post is epic fail![/html][<3
lol this meeting did not go the way it was supposed to at all XD also thought it would be a good place t end.

Her face twisted with venom, he expected her to believe the crap he was spewing about her father? She snorted mockingly and got completely to her feet, looking down upon the three legged male with contempt and something akin to hate,

"Save your filthy lies for someone who will believe them, my father was a good man and I'll find out who killed him and make them pay." With those parting words Gemma turned upon her heel and marched stiffly away from the sable male and the lands of the pack he resided in. How dare he! How fucking dare he try to feed her such lies, the nerve! The woman continued to mutter darkly to herself as she began the trek back to Anathema.