Trades and Trips
OOC: I'm pretty sure I told sunny about this.... I WAS suppose to post this a while ago, Niro's here for trading and birdy messaging stuffs, so anyone is welcome. Smile. Sorry for lack of table in advance, I am too lazy.

Niro had found his sister, or really his sister found him. That was not going to stop him from visiting the other packs though His next stop was now going to be Cercator d' Arte. He had stayed home longer than he thought, heling Oring get settled in before he left. He didn't tell his mate or his sister exactly where he was going, but let them know he would be back shortly. Jiva wanted to come with him, begged him, but the man shook his head and told im that he had his cousins to play with.

After saying goodbye to his family, Niro headed out He had his satchel with the leather items he hoped to trade and a cage with a pigeon and Marahute, who sat on his shoulder calmly, but not the same eagle she had once been. She looked miserable, and iro didn't blame her She hadn't flown since she was shot down and though she was healing wonderfully, Niro couldn't help but think Marahute was never going to fly again. His walk was uneventful, though he found some things to hunt that had given him a hard time. When he got to the borders of Cercatori, Niro was apprehensive. He did not hate the pack, just the packs former leader, but he was wary. He knew that they still would be on edge because of the incident his sister had been involved in. He composed hismelf and howled, a howl of trades and propositions. When he was through, he sat on the mossy grass of the forest floor, figuring it would take a while before anyone would come. He wondered who would greet him. He knew the pack carried a lot of colorful canines, but he knew he would just have to wait.
[html]

<3

Word Count → 334

The female had been in her garden, tending to the flowers, when her ears picked up the sound of a wolf faintly howling. The howl was familiar - Niro Takekuro - and it rang out loud with the feeling of business. Excited, the female leapt to her feet and jogged over to where she heard the howl, eager to get more trade and business flowing in the pack. So far only she and Bangle had been doing much trading, but she had been trying to get the others to do so as well - her and Bangle have been trading enough for an entire pack. She was tired lately, and glad that Niro had come to her.

When she saw the mohawked man, she let out a smile. On his back was a satchel that seemed to be overflowing with items, and she knew that her guess that he had been coming with a proposition for trade was right. He was sitting cross-legged on the floor, and alongside his satchel, he also had two other things with him. One was his spectacular golden eagle, Marahute. She looked terribly sad, however, and she noticed that her wing was slightly off-kilter. She felt bad for it; birds were such wonderfully graceful creatures in the sky, and if one couldn't fly, she thought it might be like if one day she woke up without any legs.

The other creature was in a cage; it was a pigeon. The birds were common around Cercatori d'Arte, although Skye thought of them as sort of a pest; they always tried to eat her plants and berries, and she constantly had to shoo them away. She thought that maybe she'd acquire a cat to scare them away. But she didn't feel or show any hostility towards Niro's birds, and she smiled at the man; he seemed much more at peace than when she last saw him.

"Hi, Niro," she said "How have you been? And what brings you to Cercatori d'Arte today?"

<style>
.skyec .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.skyec p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.skyec b {color:#392d23; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.skyec {background-color:#fec256; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/8APC8.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9b6f4a; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#FFFFFF;}
.skyec .inner {margin:0px 10px 230px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#392d23;}
.freebie4 .wordcount {color:#392d23; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #392d23; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Niro smiled when he saw that it was Skye herself that had come to greet him. He couldn't help but smile and sit up straighter, but stand when she was within arms reach. he put the large bird up to his shoulder and held out his right hand for her to shake.

"I have been well, actually. My sister has found me. She is safe and so are her two pups. She is living with my family for now, so I am very content."

He wasn't sure if Skye knew if Orin had been found or if she was alright so he figured he at least should let her know that much. He knew the woman was worried about Orin and he was sure she would be relieved to at least hear the news.

"I am here to trade! I have a few leather items that might be worthwhile for your pack, in return I hope to get anything really. I am also here because I want to start up a messaging service. I have a pigeon here I have trained to deliver messages between packs, though it needs more work, which i'm willing to do. I hope to get hawks to do the same thing in time but for now pigeons will had to do until i get enough hawks."

He was talkative when he wanted to be, and this was one of those times, especially when he was excited He hoped she would be open to the offer. He was sure that she would be of course. She was a willing woman and had helped him out so far. He had a few successful trades and hoped the rest would be willing to join in with the idea, then he would have it become international where it would go between each pack and they all would get the messages around they wanted.
[html]

Word Count → 334

The female shook Niro's hand as he extended it, and listened to what he had to say. She was almost overjoyed when he said that he had found Orin and her two pups, who were now living with his family for now. Throughout her leadership, she had been concerned about Orin; although she had calmed down after the ordeal, she had never stopped worrying for her friend, and she was delighted that the white and pink female was safe and alright.

"That's wonderful, Niro!" she exclaimed, her tail wagging in excitement - something it hadn't done since she was an adolescent.

She then heard the next part of his news and was even more excited - trade was just what she was angling for, she knew that Niro was here for something like that! She was also excited at the prospect of the hawks and the pigeons carrying messages between the packs - even with Jack, it took hours to travel to other packs that weren't as close to home, and she was growing weary of traveling so far and so long for a bit of gossip, even if the other pack members were her friends.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea," she exclaimed. "Please, come in - I'm sure there are plenty of things here worth trading, and we can talk about your idea more," she said, walking deeper into the forest, towards the garden, where she was sure that there were plants Niro would like as well as skins and tools in the stables.

<style>
.skyec {background-color:#fec256; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/8APC8.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9b6f4a; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#FFFFFF;}
.skyec .inner {margin:0px 10px 230px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#392d23;}
.freebie4 .wordcount {color:#392d23; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #392d23; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
He was glad he could at least bring good news to the woman, at least he could bring that much, but he seemed to have high hopes for a good trade and even something that they could work with each other on, something that would make their lives slightly easier. He shook his head and moved forward at her invitation.

"I'm glad you are open about this, so far everyone else has been as well, it's not that hard either, though pigeons are rather dumb, they are smart enough to go from one place to another.

He said as he followed her through the forest, back to the town he knew where his sister had once lived, and his nephew had been found decapitated, but he didn't want to think about that, it was the past. The past had been dealt with. Marahute shifted her weight, unsure of what was going on at that moment, she looked around her but didn't do anything that would make Niro feel nervous.

"It's hard to trade these days, everyone is so self sufficient they don't care about nor seem to need the leathers I bring over, maybe I should find another trade in which to work on.

He said absentmindedy. His workmanship was rather nice, he had practiced when his leg was broken and his amputated finger felt better. It wasn't as hard as he thought, but it was so time consuming. He kept up with the practice even after he had fully healed. Thanks to Alaine he had the full use of his leg again.
[html]

Word Count → 274

She almost snickered at the comment Niro made about pigeons being rather stupid - she thought that they were, in fact, rather dumb, always returning to her garden and pecking at it even when she always shooed them away over and over again. Pigeons in Cercatori d'Arte never seemed to learn, but perhaps the ones that Niro had brought along with him were smarter and would learn the routes of the packs soon and quick enough.

She nodded at his laments about leatherwork. "I know what you mean," she said sadly. "People don't want supplies as much as they used to, although each pack has their own specialties - I've found mine is plants," she said proudly as they arrived at her garden. The plants were doing very well - leafy and green and thick, they spread out all over the large expanse of dirt that Skye had lain out all that time ago. At this point, there were a plethora of plants in different shapes and sizes and different types as well. She turned to Niro, her pride clearly on her face.

"Feel free to pick some," she said. "Each one has its own use, which I'll tell you about if you want." She looked at the berry plants, some of which she hadn't planted herself at all - a lot of them had had their berries fall off and plant themselves next to their parents; with Skye watering the entire square of dirt and putting rotten peels on them to make their soil more nutritious, the plants had grown quite well. The weather hadn't hurt either, she thought as she looked up at the blue sky.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC: Post #700!!!!!!!!!!

Niro followed her to the garden and could see the work put into it. He was not a plant man himself, but he knew that Cour des Miracles could do with some berries or even healing plants if she had them. He nodded at her offer to tell him what the plants were used for.

“Could you? I have no knowledge of plants at all, though I think we could benefit from them in Cour des Miracles.

He said looking at the plants, he couldn’t really tell much of a difference in them at all except for some had slight difference in their leaves, and others had different berries, and some had flowers. So it was hard to tell what did what.

“And you can have you pick on what you want in my leathers. They are as finely made as I can, I can even do custom made things, though I’m no where as good as the tailer Strelein, he’s much better at his measurements than I am.”

Niro said, though the other man couldn’t read or write, he was by far much better at numbers and how things fit than Niro did, but Niro was not at all out of the loop, he was good with gloves, and even boots, both of those were his specialties, though he could make coats, cloaks, and pants of all sorts as well. He had with him basic materials, and already pre made materials that were ready to for a body to wear them or for someone to make them into something.

<style type="text/css">
.nirogifty01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdae92; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nirogifty01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; text-align:left;}
.nirogifty01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.nirogifty01 {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#202522; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 252221.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bdae92; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.nirogifty01-border1 {width:370px; border:1px solid #4d4849; margin:0 auto;}
.nirogifty01-line1 {width:344px; border-bottom:1px dotted #514c41; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
Table by Alli

[/html]